[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain the eclipse flatcucks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Map-Sun-Moon-flat-earth[1].jpg (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Map-Sun-Moon-flat-earth[1].jpg
48KB, 400x400px
Explain the eclipse flatcucks.
>>
the eclipse never happened

all you retards saw was the Government repairing damage to the done due to an impact on the dome, a message from god being dulled out, and hidden out of fear the anti-Christ will be ousted from society

that's all it is, ever eclipse we've had is a """project""" held by (((them))) to prevent the collapse, and the truth to be witnessed

they are performing the work of the Antichrist to prolong the collapse which will show us all the light, and bring the truth of god which will bring us peace
>>
>>19475404
>ever eclipse we've had is a """project""" held by (((them))) to prevent the collapse, and the truth to be witnessed
oh really? eclipses 3000-5000 years ago were the jews fixing the dome?
>>
>>19475404

^
THIS

no fucking eclipse was seen except fake shit on TV
>>
>>19475452
I saw it myself though. I live in Oregon.
>>
>>19475468

shill alert
>>
In the flat earth model, the moon is a sphere and the sun is a spotlight. They still whirl around in they sky in a weird spiral pattern and sometimes the moon passes in front of the sun, same as they do in real life.
>>
>>19475452
I saw it and I live in vegas, explain that asshole
>>
>>19475468
>>19475481

They use a Magnetic plate around 2000 feet in diameter held at a constant altitude as it moved across the circular plane of the disk

it's the same tech that people see all the time during (((UFO))) sightings

which are just government tests purposely held in public to allow them to ostracize people who see the truth by branding them as "crazy" or "paranoid"
>>
>>19475578
How do they hold it up there?
>>
>>19475395
The Black Sun.
>>
>>19475480
so the math that they used to calculate that it would happen on august 21st, at the exact time it happened and the exact path of totality? Formulas based on a retard (flat earther) model? OR were the formulas the way everyone who isn't retarded knows the solar system to be?
>>
>>19475404
>>19475452
Fore the sake of humanity I hope you're joking
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.