[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Interpretation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: rosaparksstatue.jpg (2MB, 2072x2728px) Image search: [Google]
rosaparksstatue.jpg
2MB, 2072x2728px
Someone decipher or interpret a dream I had on April 23rd 2017. I find the Rosa Parks monument thing to be of interest considering the retarded shit happening right now with monuments.

>I'm outside in winter. It's snowing. I'm playing a video game, but also am actually the character I'm controlling. It's called Rosa Parks shooter or something, lol. She has a memorial in the city where it's taking place. I am figuring out the controls and I manage to shoot a few people on a very high wall, from a sort of parking lot down below. Suddenly my POV is shifted high up and to the left, to the flat square roof of a building next door, and a woman is speaking. She says something like: "Everything starts here" and we are shown the roof by way of zooming out. There's an intricate engraving that fills the whole surface, of a grail filled with dark red blood and a demon embracing it on one half. The other half shows the same demon, but dead or shrunken, somehow degraded, and depressed instead of popping out. "It may sound strange," the woman says, "but when we harm you, we drink from you."

1/2
>>
>>19474972
>She's rambling on like this, saying terrible things, sounding very seductively pleased and evil. I'm staring at an old greasy rough work glove as she says these things. Staring at each fiber. Finally I've had enough, and think loudly and clearly to myself "I don't like such sadism" and I find it's source: a little contraption with flat metal things sticking out which curl at the end. It's some strange doll. I attempt to destroy it. I stomp on it and pull it apart and do everything I can, but it only seems to delight, or come back stronger and attack me. At one point I'm stomping on it and it seems dead and I walk away. It starts floating and comes at me full speed and "bites" my shoulder with more aggression than before. Also at some point I realize I shouldn't have shot those people, that they're really dead, and that that may have caused all of this.

Oddly symbolic, especially for someone who isn't really into demons or anything. And not the first time I've dreamed about odd malevolent devices following/targeting me either. Also general dream interpretation thread.

2/2
>>
File: 1500401277539.jpg (69KB, 498x456px) Image search: [Google]
1500401277539.jpg
69KB, 498x456px
pls reply
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.