[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid dreaming thread anyone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Lucid Dreaming.gif (95KB, 1200x360px) Image search: [Google]
Lucid Dreaming.gif
95KB, 1200x360px
Lucid dreaming thread anyone?
>>
>>19474789
Cool cool. Why can I fly in some lucid dreams and not in others?
It seems as though the hyper realistic lucid dreams I have are so real that they seem more like an alternate reality and not a lucid dream, can't fly, do crazy things etc.
thoughts?
>>
File: CowManDisgust.jpg (63KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
CowManDisgust.jpg
63KB, 467x700px
>>19474803
I not very well versed in Lucid dreaming Anon, and my sole one only had me waking up on my bed and realize then it was a dream, for which I failed to contain my excitement, thus waking me, so forgive me if I get some of it wrong. I think it may had to do with your lack of experience or you're simply haven't believed yourself enough to do so. I heard that flying like Iron Man is a better way to fly, as I guess your mind register that as more realistic over flying like Superman. How versed are you in Lucid dreaming? Sorry for my rambling.
>>
>>19474803
Maybe different dreams have different rules. Usually for me, it's not that I can't fly, but that I don't even consider it a possibility. It just doesn't cross my mind.
>>
>>19474789
Guys, it depends on two factors.
1. How "awake" you are in the dream. Generally, the more asleep, the more crazy stuff you can do or see. However if it gets too crazy, your brains starts triggering to awaken, which brings me to
2. How much control you can exert over your dream. The more control, the more crazy becomes acceptable. But this is a matter of experience.
>>
>>19475377
Sorry if Im using blunt language and terms, but this is the best I can explain withoit going intoo too many details and technicalities.
>>
>>19474843
How well versed? Idk I've just had them pretty naturally for years now. Can usually fly easily just like floating and then taking off. That is on the dreams I can fly. Some dreams I just can't and I'm like oh wells and go on with whatever the theme is, those are usually pretty hyper realistic. I used to be pretty good at astral projecting which is a little different, but very similar, as in laying down and staying awake as you fall asleep, but those take some serious willpower. On those ones I can usually fly easily, but they don't last long.
>>
>>19475396
>best I can explain without going into too many details and technicalities
Every time people say that, I'm pretty certain they're full of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
so this weekend I took some oxycodone which made me slowly start feeling tired and I fought the tirndness for hours until I couldn't fight it anymore and once I laid down I realized how fast I was falling asleep

So then I started to wonder maybe if I focus lucid dreaming I will be able to and within a matter of moments I was in that kind of state where you don't know if you're actually asleep or awake so I looked at my hands and imagined more fingers on them and sure enough more appeared, so the entire night I was able to keep cool with I guess the help of oxycodone calming me so I wouldn't wake up and be able to lucid dream

Has anyone else used drugs to lucid dream this was first time and I will probably attempt again if so which ones have you used
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.