[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If reincarnation is real, is there a way to possibly find out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1496004539929.jpg (271KB, 777x759px) Image search: [Google]
1496004539929.jpg
271KB, 777x759px
If reincarnation is real, is there a way to possibly find out about your past lives? I sense that I have been on this Earth for far longer than I once thought. There's some kinda karmic baggage weighing me down, because nothing ever really surprises me. I am very young, and yet I act and hold similar views to those in the 19th century. Simply seeing someone's ankles is enough to make me blush. Also, there are very many places which are familiar to me, and yet I've never been there. Tell me /x/, am I off my meds, or is something going on?
>>
>>19474716
supposedly you can do regression hypnosis
>>
File: PL absolute black.jpg (2MB, 2990x2966px) Image search: [Google]
PL absolute black.jpg
2MB, 2990x2966px
>>19474716

just always keep in mind that there is a balance to things
>>
astrology
>>
File: furkyear.png (1MB, 633x810px) Image search: [Google]
furkyear.png
1MB, 633x810px
>>19474716
Nigger Dinosaurs magazine was my blueberry jam back in the day.
>>
Somebody told me that we live lives in a cycle of good -> bad repeating until we do something(I forgot what he said) and then we can have all good lives.

When they say bad, do they mean objectively bad or subjectively bad? Objectively, my life isn't that bad. Subjectively, I want to die every day of my life. I've been depressed for over a decade. I don't even have good days anymore.

From the outside looking in, I'm a lazy shithead who has never worked a day in his life. From my point of view, when my parents pass away, I'm going to be alone and miserable for the rest of my life. I want to die before they die because I can't take being alone, but I'm also not going to kill myself.

Is my next life, is it going to be good or bad? Or does it not work that way?
>>
>>19474729
This.

I did regression hypnosis, but I'm not very susceptible to hypnosis it turns out. Regardless, I had some very interesting experiences. And I did a small group regressive hypnosis that was cool, and some of the people there had intense experiences. It might not be for you, but I would recommend giving it a shot.
>>
>>19474716
Fucking cringe.
>>
File: 1502749020527.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502749020527.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>19474716
You're not going to like this but big parts of scientologist cosmology are correct.

Your mind is not a single thing. There's a central root that's you and then there are other beings along for the ride. You've been both before, many times. Sometimes these groups will stay together after death, but sometimes they'll break apart or a few will leave. The egg copypasta is largely accurate. Every one of those spirits is the same consciousness at different points in nonlinear time.

You can "talk" to these spirits who are along for the ride and a part of you. That's what feelings are. That's what your conscience(s) are.

Have you ever wanted to travel in time, and tell yourself to do something different?
Have you ever had a strong feeling you should or shouldn't do something?
>>
>>19474716
Easiest way to see a past life is to close your eyes, then look upward where your third eye would be, and you will notice a purple light. Dive in.
>>
>>19474716
GOD I had all that amazing dinosaurs magazines. Thank you for remembering me of that great and lost time of my life OP
>>
>>19475962
All religion says do good and good will come to youeven when in evil do good to others love thy neighbor and do not so other what u dont want to do unto yourself
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.