[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you wanna come together with your fellow brothers and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: matrix.jpg (952KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
matrix.jpg
952KB, 1800x1800px
>when you wanna come together with your fellow brothers and sisters in order to learn and share, in order to escape the matrix and over throw the evil alien overlords, but the shills keep clogging the board with shit threads

are shills' thread ideas paranormal?
>>
>>19474557
They should be illegal
>>
they're at every turn. your magazine, your webpage, even the paint on the ground for construction. they put as much bad and dishonesty everywhere they can. can /you/ see past the illusion? if you can, do you know what to do about it?
>>
>>19474570
Also, ayla maus.
>>
>>19474570

man made laws are already illegal. so says elohim
>>
>>19474557
Help me escape.
It's too much
>>
It's not even the shills at this point, it's all of the skeptics and pessimists wanting to yell louder and louder about why we shouldn't be communicating in the first place.

The shills' complex social manipulation has paid off for their interests. Won't stop me, though!
>>
Nothing is Forbidden.
Everything is Permitted.
>>
Somebody
Say
Aliens?
>>
>>19474589

Talk about intention manifestation and your thread will get deleted.
>>
>>19474600
This is what happens when some people do shill to destroy /pol/ and /x/ and the same time.
Guess who?
>>
>>19474600
AHAHA THIS THOUGH.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed. Nothing slides a thread faster!
>>
>>19474621
Exactly like what's happening right now.
>>
>>19474600
shills bring the quick looks from outside sources. the true believers are always here watching and learning.
>>
>>19474612

psychic spies from china tryin to steal my mind's elation?

:^)
>>
>>19474669

Feels like we're doomed to be beset on all sides.

No matter, I like a challenge.
>>
Am I a shill? Or do I truly want to learn?
>>
>>19474698
Look closer anon.
>>
>>19474557
stay on your side of /x/, newfag
>>
>>19474698
Just another good vibration.
>>
>>19474577
that was a trigger word in order for me to put on my dress. thank you
>>
>>19474600
What is intention manifestation? It sounds spoopy poopy ouchy mommy?>>19474612
>>
>>19474582
you just gotta accept that the world around us is a lie. follow the money trail. currency in circuits.

faith can move a mountain
>>
>>19474760
Is there any point in just killing ourselves?
>>
File: Ayy.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
>>19474557
This thread is cute.
>>
File: 3eb.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
3eb.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>19474728

I can't look anymore, only feel. My nature precludes me from not assisting those of pure intention (helper).

I was blinded for it (I was targeted here, ironically); so I can no longer see it, only feel. But I learned early on to embrace suffering. It is the crucible that progress (or regression, depending on how it is perceived) transpires from, after all.
>>
>>19474779

It doesn't stop at death, at least it didn't for me.

I've always been a bit different, though.
>>
>>19474749

Fundamentally: choice of consequence.
>>
14 posters, 27 replies. A lot of distraction after that intention manifested comment.
>>
>>19474912
still no explanation.
>>
>>19474937
Sorry, friend. Concepts like that cannot be spoon-fed. They will only hold meaning for you if you discover it yourself.

Luckily for everyone, you need only have the intent to learn more about intent before you will come across knowledge that expands your view. You're using a magical black scrying mirror that's coded with basic iterations of existence and nonexistence (binary)... so use it to explore your intent.
>>
Bump because it's relevant again.
>>
>>19474779
yeah, if you wanna go to hell
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.