[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Solar sensations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5

File: Gaze.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gaze.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
Did anybody else under today's solar eclipse feel the weird?

>Felt sick until the moon passed
>Even after going back indoors
>>
>>19474543

umm that sounds like dehydration/ heat sickness
>>
Didn't feel very weird during, yet slept for a few hours afterward and have been feeling uneasy ever since waking. Got a full night's sleep already, too, but there's a pit in my stomach that won't go away.
>>
>>19474543

The celestial magnetic pull is strongest on this day.
>>
>>19474543
Felt sweet sweet good anon
>>
>>19474556
Was at my house. Eating lunch with glass of water. Felt fine at first until it came. Sick is not an exact description I just don't know what else to call it.
>>
File: pzumlwhl25hz.png (198KB, 428x450px) Image search: [Google]
pzumlwhl25hz.png
198KB, 428x450px
I got a sunburn
>>
>>19474543
My mine went blank when the sun was fully covered
>>
>>19474543
I have had anxiety in my stomach after the eclipse and I don't even live in the US
>>19474578
Probably this
>>
>>19474586
I feel almost like a strange adrenaline... like a sense of dread I can't shake. Cue the idiots crying "OMG LARPER FAAAKE" but that's how it is.
>>
>>19474586
adrenaline
>>
>>19474601
I couldn't focus while playing ball with the dog either. He on the other hand was too hyped. Much more so than usual I didn't even know what to do
>>
>>19474596
yea clouds right when it was total eclipse but not before or after...

felt odd about 10 minutes before when i was looking at it. started getting like quad vision when looking at the sun with the glasses. it wasnt a single crescent unless i squinted but they werent evenly spaced it was like they were connected at odd points and rotated slightly
>>
>>19474543
Stomach pains, anxiety but also highly motivated.
>>
>>19474543
Some guy just fell over, shaking and frothing from the mouth, but by the time the ambulance arrived, the sun eclipse was passed, and he was totally fine but remembers nothing. He smelt like sulphur it was weird.
>>
>>19474646
Wow that uh, that sounds like demonic possession. Makes you wonder why the powers that be were pushing this event so hard
>>
Y'all were already expecting to feel different so now your are hyper-analyzing the slightest body/mind changes. Nothing happened and nothing will happen, the eclipse is literally the moon moving in front of the sun and nothing else.
>>
>>19474597
I'm just feeling pretty bad all of a sudden. Not really bad but semi-alert dread sensation.
>>
>>19474646
>>19474665
How strange and convenient someone shared an obviously true story and then was backed up by an actual real person. Too bad neither affected the post count????
>>
My mom fell under a really bad stomach pain, so yeah
>>
>>19474543
Anyone else see the interference pattern around the eclipse, and the toroidal field around the sun and the moon? What about the sort of rainbow pattern around it?
>>
>>19474673
I didn't give any thought to it today. Just wanted to throw some ball with my dog since it cooled down because of it. I just felt it. Could have something to do with gravity, which is what I'm leaning more towards
>>
>>19474543
I felt okay, but once the eclipse passed my knee has been hurting and wrists are sore.
>>
File: 1497902677507.gif (302KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497902677507.gif
302KB, 500x500px
It's only the beginning.
>>
>>19474543
>Idiot wore the goy goggles.
>>
>>19474543
I had a terrifying dream and now I am feeling anxiety at night. Also it started raining really heavily when sun set down. Oddly, but a black helicopter/plane flew by my house right away after it started raining.
>>
>>19474543
i dont live in the usa but i feel the energy is changing
>>
>>19475217
Yep. I didn't look at the sun or use goy glasses either. This isn't attributed to that.
>>
File: GM_20160801_201554.gif (650KB, 170x206px) Image search: [Google]
GM_20160801_201554.gif
650KB, 170x206px
I grilled burgers and drank IPA the whole time. It was tight, I felt great, played in the kiddie pool and mud with my son, the sun being blocked made for a nice, good temperature.

I guess I just have a LOT more ki than you, weakling.
>>
>>19474543
I still feel weird.
>>
>>19474543
Food tastes different. I noticed the ice pops I bought tasted really sweet and fruity last night. I just grabbed a couple, and they taste bland. Not satisfying at all.

We had breakfast for dinner and it all tasted kind of like cardboard. Even the syrup for the pancakes was bland and kind of tasteless.

If it's some placebo effect, it's strong as shit. I fucking love ice pops on hot days. I love pancakes. I'm pissed that everything is suddenly tasteless.

It's the eclipse or an early sign of stroke. I'm not sure yet.
>>
>>19475369
>>
>>19475411
Consider most modern food is full of all sorts of chemicals that have been labeled as preservatives, sugars, etc. Even sugar itself is vastly overused, especially in the US.

If the eclipse had any sort of awakening effect, then of course cardboard food will taste like cardboard. Chemicals will begin to taste like chemicals.
>>
>>19475420
>Awakening effect
>Saw UFOs
NANI
>>
>>19475430
Actually, I've seen no UFO's. What do you have to add to the discussion?
>>
>>19475432
>>19475416
>>
>>19475420
What is an awakening? I've heard this a lot but don't understand it at all.

But, I'm an amerifag that loves food....and I can't afford organic shit. I should grab one of my plums to see if it tastes any different.
>>
>>19474646
>>19474665

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>19475461
Consider changing your dietary habits. You will be surprised how cheap it is to make your own meals, to prep and freeze them, and to afford higher quality ingredients. Much money is freed up when one is not eating out or purchasing "cheap" pre-made meals and components like nutrition-less freezer meals, preservative-filled boxed meals, etc.

I was one of the biggest users of fast food and junk food. I only preach because I know how easy the switch actually is, and the GREAT lengths the processed foods industry goes to make cooking at home seem a chore. The cheap sugars and "vitamins" used by factories are akin to caffeine and nicotine by way of addiction. The less you eat them, the more you realize... on ALL fronts. Thus it is very /x/ related.
>>
Dizzy, shaking, headache, anxiety. Think about all the energy these massive amounts of people were putting out. All that excitement, fear, everything. It would be hard to not feel everything being put out there.
>>
>>19475526
Yep! There are emotional empaths, then there are planetary/natural empaths. Methinks the eclipse began many's awakening to different energies. Those that cannot detach and discern what is theirs and what is not might easily become enslaved to whatever is to come.
>>
Pshhh psychic powers now accessible to all, magic has been reborn and now spell casters of all sorts are gonna start appearing, saying "I am the son of God". Yadadada. That sort of thing. End times are near! Repent, Repent!
Yeah. Ok not really, i think its just a natural impulse for people to feel strange about this. It something, not many have seen. So its normal to feel weird. Me? I feel nothing from it.
>>
>>19475589
Did you look at it with the glasses?
>>
>>19475599
if they did you'd say they shouldn't and if they didn't you'd say they should. what's the point?
>>
>>19475599
No? Why would i? Trying to claim this disability check senpai.
>>
>>19475621
I looked with the glasses and feel weird. What are you talking about?
>>
>>19474543
Yeah. I felt kinda weird. like everything felt slow, as if i was walking through humid air
>>
>>19475589
I did no looking. I am sorry you are so shut down to the possibility... those that are not and are introspecting into their feelings and their body are speaking up for a reason. It is difficult to find a needle when there's a haystack's worth of inner and outer distractions keeping you from even wanting to search.
>>
it felt like being in another dimension while it was going on. it reminded me a lot of astral projection in the way it felt

I was totally awestruck beyond belief though. it was the coolest shit ive ever seen
>>
>>19475662
All I'm saying man, it's a concept of natural fear. I honestly wouldn't be suprised if something like spellcasters come of age again but society will try to shut it down, again and again. Time after time. Maybe it is an awakening like singer people say but I still don't feel anything. If you would have asked somehow 2 weeks earlier, I was indeed having visions of different things, seeing through other people's eyes. Im not blind to the fact, i just simply feel, nothing
>>
>>19474543
ma dick got hard
>>
>>19474543
I felt dreamlike joy
>>
oddly felt more at peace and better than i have in a long time when it was happening
>>
>>19474543
Yeah my third eye and crown Chakra were tingling man but that's about it. Got a rash over my solar plexus a few days ago, probably nothing lol
>>
>>19474543
Felt calmer and slightly dissociated
Probably just placebo
>>
>>19474543
I had a heavy feeling in the pit of my stomach and the air had a kinda ominous energy to it. I definitely felt uneasy. My co-worker also commented on something feeling off about today but he didn't really elaborate and I didn't really ask.
>>
>>19474543

There's a theory among psychologists that has gained some traction that the lunar cycle can have a small effect on people. Something to do with gravitational pull and inner ear fluid. Could be related.

Or, it could be the theoretically dramatic effect the moon blocking the massive amount of magnetic radiation coming from the sun could have.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>19474646
This guy passed out in front of me and then after it was over came back to normal... Weird...
>>
>>19474543
I did feel a little queasy and shaky. It was unexpected because I know that it's just the moon passing between the sun and us. But, who knows? I live way out in the country and all the critters (insects, birds, wasps, etc.) were acting weird. So why should humans be any different?
>>
>>19475960
Consider the moon has more effect on Humans than modern science gives credit to.

The ancients were not credible in many ways. They were not divine nor all-seeing. Yet why was so much of their societal interaction structured around the planets (and moon)? Much has been obscured and destroyed, and in the modern age we look through smoky windows of astrology, the zodiac, gnosticism, etc. How convenient that what is left is small enough to be ignored, yet large enough to have influenced so many facets of ancient (and arguably, modern) life.
>>
I've felt a bit dizzy and like I've got a sinus or pressure headache around my left eye ever since it happened. Can't tell if It's allergies or maybe the humidity or what though. Also, have been quite depressed all day and ended up napping for a few hours which I rarely do. I feel like I was expecting a good change from this and things have gotten shitty or disappointing instead.
>>
>>19474564
thats so strange, lots of people, myself included, felt very tired after watching it. What the fuck is up with that?
>>
>>19476300
Seeing the moon block out the sun and darken the world to that of evening or night tricks your mind and body into thinking it's bed time probably.
>>
>>19476139
Same here. I napped twice after a full night's rest. I experienced the same sort of depression about a lack of obvious happening. My personal battles with such emotions let me pull myself out of it though not without effort.

>>19476300
It begs the question: what if those with expectations or elation toward the event were affected for a reason?

Did anyone participate in the global meditation that was talked about on this board? I did not meditate for long, yet am prone to "waking" practices anyway.
>>
>>19476320
I was far outside of totality. The lightness of day hardly dimmed where I am. Others are reporting similar feelings from places the eclipse did not even reach.
>>
>>19476300
It got pretty dark 98% for me; but it made me very anxious and sick to my stomach.
>>
>>19474543
dude, i just saw your picture move, WTF
>>
>>19476420
oh its cuz i was scrolling the screen. nevermind lol
>>
>>19474543
I felt oddly aroused and then went back inside to work, and then felt a bit dizzy as soon as I walked inside. Then after a few minutes it passed and I felt aroused again. I ran to the housekeepers closet where we keep brooms and other cleaning supplies and I jerked off into the laundry chute. Then I felt better.
>>
>>19475656
>>19475668
>>19475748
I was in a 85% totality area and that's what I experienced as well. Everything was dim like a shitty Instagram filter, everything was dead still, and animals were quiet. I'm in Florida and I've experienced a dozen or so hurricanes over the years, and this felt kind of like the calm before a hurricane. Very still and slow and dreamlike.

I've felt sick and kind of "off" since this morning, sick to my stomach, kind of woozy. I felt amazing during the height of the eclipse, and went back to feeling bad again.
>>
>>19474543
It was probably a over flow of vitamin d to your system. Get out more.
>>
I live in a perpetually foggy place so we couldn't see or feel anything as it was just fog as usual.
>>
>>19477208
Sounds comfy
>>
>>19475275
>Posts Trump meme
>Feels need to brag about his ki
Nice ego, conservedgelord. Please tell us more about your great spirit senpai.
>>
>4chan dweller leaves the house to go outdoors and feels sick

is that supposed to be surprising?
>>
>>19477247
XD
>>
>>19477247
Haha if only. I live by mountains man. outdoors shit is all there is to do senpai
>>
>>19474543
Yeah, but i'm from south americrap and se didn't see the niggersun
>>
Dizziness can be caused by sudden changes of pressure/position of the fluid in the inner ear. The shadow of the moon rapidly passing could have had an influence on the temperature of the air.
>>
I felt horribly hopeless afterwards, as if my depression struck much harder for unrelated reasons. By the night I didn't even remember the eclipse but was drinking like fuck to stop thinking about the failures of my life and how terrible my choices were. Haven't felt so shitty in fucking years and I only today realise it was the same say as the eclipse.
I want to die today and feel there's no more hope.
>>
normies just want to get drunk, see something cool, and yell like animals. then get more drunk and, presumably, fuck later on.

people here on /x/ are more esoterically inclined. we knew the eclipse was more important. but some of us missed it, even if we saw it. the eclipse is meant to be truly experienced, in a meditative and silent focused mind, not glanced at amidst chatter with your friends and family.

personally i'm glad to read that others are depressed. it makes me feel less alone right now
>>
>>19474543
No worries.
These symptoms will go away.
So god will, we will have won the war against the devils. And god wills.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.