[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow Literally nothing fucking happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: partial-solar-eclipse-clouds.jpg (20KB, 750x530px) Image search: [Google]
partial-solar-eclipse-clouds.jpg
20KB, 750x530px
Wow
Literally nothing fucking happened
>>
>>19474273
unless something did happen and we don't know it
>>
>>19474273
Give it time
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495336792989.jpg (11KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495336792989.jpg
11KB, 411x412px
>>19474273
WHERE'S MUH INSTANT GRATIFICATION?!

>HURRRR DURRR
>>
what did you expect
>>
File: grinning mexican.jpg (112KB, 1087x1080px) Image search: [Google]
grinning mexican.jpg
112KB, 1087x1080px
ahahahahahah
it's happening right
aahahahahahaaa
>>
>>19474278
>>19474288
>>19474299
get out larpers, there have been a million happening predictions and none of them have ever been true
>>
>>19474375
Tune your body, feel the dread. It's coming.
>>
>>19474379
>more LARP
ive heard the same shit after a special happening date dozens of times, you """people""" couldnt be more ignorant
>>
>>19474387
I can feel it coming.
In the air.
Tonight.
>>
File: DALF2Mq.png (16KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
DALF2Mq.png
16KB, 174x231px
I stayed up all night and slept through the eclipse. What new powers have I?
>>
Oh wow what a surprise
>>
>>19474395
SO LONG
>>
Not in your timeline faget.
>>
>>19474273
People like to larp because they find it fun. /x/ is just a place where the supernatural is discussed and therefore a lot more likely to attract people who want to larp for fun. The world won't end, and we will continue to complain about larpers. It's just the way it goes
>>
>>19474395
>>19474395
> I can feel it coming.
>I can smell it coming in the air
Yo mama's boner
>>
File: 1503346877977.png (360KB, 739x815px) Image search: [Google]
1503346877977.png
360KB, 739x815px
>>19474273
>>
>>19474273
Not true at all. I checked my Gameboy, and all Pokemon are now glitched sprites.. What the fuck is this? Why are the aliens targeting my save files???
>>
i heard a strange noise coming from the distance but it turned out to be the ice cream man
>>
>>19474455
did you get ice cream
>>
>>19474273
So can someone explain it? I do really mean it, most people I know just felt a extreme fear but can't explain me without telling things about energies and remembering things that happened in 2011.
Also, some acquitance in my job said he read that animals were really scared about eclipse during some research like 50 years ago, and somehow that made people sad during lunch. I don't get it. If the temperature changes and also the light, I would also feel strange and maybe scared, but I don't get why people went like "woah, that's super sad". People were really weard today but I don't know if it was about the eclipse or just because they read they were supose to behave strange today.
>>
File: bubble gum.jpg (78KB, 1049x851px) Image search: [Google]
bubble gum.jpg
78KB, 1049x851px
>>19474469
i did actually, one of these
>>
>>19474273
We will get to know the secret behind Semen Angels and their meaning.
>>
>>19474273
Literally what did you expect to happen?
>>
>>19474273
An solar eclipse happened.

It was beautiful and an amazing sight.

hurr no killins habbend wut a disappoint

What a miserable life you must have if you can't even appreciate the beauty & spectacle of a solar eclipse.
>>
>>19474482
that sounds good
I want to go buy icecream now
>>
>>19474273
wow
Literally this whole board.
>>
Wow
>>
>>19474273
Slept through it. Woke up at 7pm... fuck. lol
>>
>>19474422
This is the second eclipse I look directly at, to no consequence.
Maybe use your brains for once, and stop believing any bullshit someone else tells you.

Leave the man alone, stop directing your self hatred against him because the media says its the hip thing to do.

Grow the fuck up.
Aren't you yankees "the greatest superpower in the world"? Act like it.
>>
>>19474471
The threads foretelling doom and an apocalypse during the eclipse popped up ONLY after the strange Q&A's with the supposed extra-terrestrial from Saturn hinted at a major shift occurring during the eclipse. According to the original threads, whatever happening would occur after the eclipse, not during.

Cue to 30 other threads afterward about all sorts of government insiders warning of terrorist attacks, demon invasions, etc. etc. happening during the eclipse: not after. Convenient that the narrative was flooded so much that most on /x/ expected lights and flashes at a specific time---and threw a fit when nothing happened.

Those that followed the original threads (I wish I had the archive link to all of them, what a wild ride) are the ones that are gonna be watching the next couple of days very carefully.
>>
Sky turned purple where I was, and street lights came on at ground zero.
>>
>>19477313
I've been lurking here on /x for a few years now, and i gotta say. Slowly the board was flooded by underage kids and threads began changing. But the greatest change began near the US elections when /pol caught the attention of the wrong people.
Why would this affect /x, you tell me.. but that's what I've noticed.

It started with the "proof or fag", and then it became the "larp" buzzword.

/x/ is ded
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-16-19-56-17.png (371KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-16-19-56-17.png
371KB, 540x960px
>>19474273
>>
>>19477341
>It started with the "proof or fag", and then it became the "larp" buzzword.

This, I don't expect anything to come out of the ecplypse but I'm not against anything happenig since the elites do use these dates for their stuff sometimes.
>>
>>19474273
Dude none of /x/'s predictions will ever happen. This board is cursed in that way to punish x/philes for their hubris and delusion.
>>
>>19477341
You are right.

Realize the interests that took over /pol/ were not kids. When powers learned that 4chan and its anonymous users had influence over the real world (investigations into pedogate, supporting Trump, etc.) they orchestrated a mass take-over of boards like /pol/ and /b/ and /x/.

The same tactics used on /pol/ are used on /x/. Those screaming "newfag" and "larp" are doing it because social engineering took place and is still taking place. Named accounts that sprouted up a few months ago cycle through different writing styles for different threads, for they know /x/ is more discerning than /pol/ and requires more "talented" agents in the fields of misinformation, distraction, and pitting us against each other. The threads about succubi and the obvious, trolling RP's were not always around and they exist for a reason. /X/ is not ded, it is as compromised as /pol/.
>>
>>19477348
>elites do use these dates for their stuff sometimes.

It's this kind of half-baked theorizing that ruins this board. Do you even know what the astrological significance of an eclipse is or what the "elites" would use it for? You people keep making theories about the eclipse because you think it's spooky and therefore must mean something super esoteric and occult without doing any research.
>>
>>19477363
Do you belong into a super sekrit club of elite occultist to know what they are after?
>>
HAPPENINGS are announced 4-5 times every. single. month.

nothing ever, ever happens.
>>
>>19477354
If you so much dare to mention certain beliefs the "voice of reason" appears.
>>
>Astrology
>the belief that the position of stars determines shit spiritually.
>>
>>19477374
Oh yes, it does! And how it loves to speak in 10 different voices to give the illusion that skepticism is what the popular path is.
>>
>>19477392
>skepticism is what
doesn't belong to /x/
We already are skeptics by nature, don't need to import fedoras.
>>
>>19477392
>I'm skeptic

I came to /x/ after experiencing the paranormal. I came here because I deduced there would be somebody here who had done the same. Instead of answers I found the buttrage of "skeptics" (immature fedoras).
>>
>>19477385
>Astrology
>The precursor to all modern science and galactic perspective that so many people overlook in their apathy and subscription to their elementary school's textbook.

Astrology existed before the Catholic Church transformed it into Astronomy.

Which one do you think the Church would want to spread across the world--one that suggested a "magical" force driving the physical world--or one that suppressed all other views at the time to give way to crusades, inquisitions, etc.

Let's dwell a moment on what the church was like back then. Makes sense you wouldn't want to believe in astrology, you've been spoonfed something that closes all other doors.
>>
>>19477402
I have my doubts on astrology precisely because of its hindu origins.
>>
>>19477400
>>19477395
If that is what you think, have a look at
>>19475728
and the discussions there. There are ways to rise above skepticism. Fedoras are not evil---the agents who pose as fedora-wearing 4chan users are pretty nasty, though.
>>
>>19474273
Rolls into next month. Learn your Revelations, ya goddamn damned dirty ape. Sept 23. See you then.
>>
>>19477403
I'm sorry you think it that way.

All ancient cultures attributed facets of the physical world to the celestial bodies and their movements.

As above, so below. To brand an idea upon one religion is to close your mind to the truths that are mirrored across all of them.
>>
Everyone indirectly worshiped the Moon on Monday. That's enough a happening for me.
>>
>>19477410
The reason why I'm discarding hindu "facets" is because: been there done that.
>>
>>19477294
Leave my daddy alone. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(cough, cough)...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
why u little
>>
>>19477403
India got astrology from the ancient Greeks.
>>
>>19477520
Yeah.... like what.

>but muh been there done that experience I learned all there is to know
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.