[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RH Negative VS The Solar Eclipse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: RHECLIPSE.png (355KB, 562x410px) Image search: [Google]
RHECLIPSE.png
355KB, 562x410px
My wife is AB Negative & RH Negative. We just got back from viewing the solar eclipse and now she's extremely exhausted and said that she felt effected by the weird light that was hangin in the air during the few minutes. Now shes passed out napping. Where we are the sun wasnt 100% covered and we werent staring at it really...Is anyone else feeling weird or effected by this?
>>
>>19474107
O- here. Having hardcore migraines and experienced a nose bleed. Could be from staring into sunlight even through solar glasses but it's still kinda odd
>>
File: Untitled.png (131KB, 379x312px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
131KB, 379x312px
O- Here.

I FEEL GOOD.
>>
I felt great. Now feeling pretty normal, a bit tired, but same as any day after lunch.
>>
>>19474107
im actually a little sleepy, but i dont know my blood type. i used a binoculars and box to view it
>>
Ab- rh- exactly to the detail interesting
>>
>>19474107
Don't know if I'm RH negative, but I did feel really sleepy, which is strange because I got 10 hours of sleep. Also notice my knee hurting and wrists aching, which is unusual.

My place only saw about 97% totality, but it was still a pretty cool experience. Was really surreal seeing it go dark and when I stepped into the sunlight it felt cool like at night.
>>
B- here, I feel tired too.
>>
Since we're all tired we should meet up and get into a snuggle huddle!
>>
File: 1492571140692.gif (2MB, 400x354px) Image search: [Google]
1492571140692.gif
2MB, 400x354px
why would blood type have anything to do with this astronomical event? i d0nt know my blood type, felt crazy all morning, dizzy during the eclipse, and tired the rest of the day. dont get it.
>>
Shouldn't eat during solar or lunar eclipse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L50ikT5LEw

Meant to post this before the eclipse but oh well lmao
>>
I viewed it directly with a telescope and a pair of polarized sunglasses (for uv protection of course). Honestly I've had so much energy since then. I cleaned me room, mowed the lawn and went food shopping. I feel great. I almost feel like a new person. Yes!
>>
The + and - sign after the blood type is the rhesus factor, dumbass. Saying AB- RH- is redundant.

Look into it. Most of us are mixed with monkey genes, literally RH+. Rhesus positive, as in rhesus monkey. Some are not.
>>
>>19475284
http://atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/08/modern-humans-are-hybrid-species.html?m=1
>>
>>19474107
Idk what blood type

but I was feeling off before and after... I was asleep during and had a crazy dream that I was with my friends
In a food joint and we were all eating pizza, burgers and drinks n shit. I was facing the window, and somone came up behind me, or something came up behind me... and I knew it was there... all my friends looked at it in terror... but I knew not to look, I didn't need to see it to know it was bad... so I looked away put my attention elsewhere until it passed, but it had an evil presence that just lumbered over my back like an intense pressure. And then I woke up,
>>19474932
Cuddle puddle
>>
>>19475284
Rhesus like a makaque?

Monkey-people?
>>
I'm also hearing certain people saying the eclipse wore them out! Perhaps it's due to the shifting light? Even a small change can make a large impact on how we feel.
>>
>>19474963
>why would blood type have anything to do with this astronomical event?

Have you forgotten we are on /x/?
>>
>>19475284
Aren't rh- people ayy lmaos?
>>
>>19476010
That feeling of sleepiness and naussea are your own fears something dreaded was to happen during the eclipse
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.