[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ahnenerbe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg
24KB, 200x200px
I want to know more about this group. I've read that they've dabbled into the occult and mysterious things. I've also read that they were on the brink of discovering some strange artifacts.
Let's get spoopy.
>>
no one knows what x knows, so how can we talk about what we know if we dont even know what we know about anything,.Even if we do know, no one will listen to us, it will be like talking to a wall with wasted effort, people will forget within days and then come back asking the same questions and people who know will have to start all over again for both new fags and spam fags who enjoy having people who know things waste time and effort dumping knowledge for newfags. people expect us to just serve them up all we know on a silver platter and then get take a couple of bites and discard what we serve or shew and spit it out alltogether. what is the point anymore. we hae tried to get everyone on a similar page so we could go into topics like this but all efforts have been lost. people just want to FEEL different, to EXPERIENCE SENSATION, nothing else matters to them, and exploring these topics is not a means to gain knowledge, but to find a new high, that is all that drives discussion on this board. so what is the point, what do YOU really want anyways? What will/ do you want to do with the knowledge you hope to acquire?
>>
>>19473906
>I want to know more about this group.

Look up the Occult History of the Third Reich
And there's a good blogspot page with a similar title, just search occult third reich blogspot
>>
That Adolf Hitler would be interested in the ark - and wanted it, is almost certain.
Unfortunately, the 'waters' of any understanding of this subject, (along with the 'Heilige Gral' - Holy Grail), have been seriously 'muddied' by our old friend 'Indiana Jones'.
Now the 'Indiana Jones' films are truly 'ripping yarns', and highly 'watchable', but we are sorry to say, that they have little connection with any facts, let alone likely theories - they are complete fantasies designed to simply 'entertain'.
>>
>>19474480
seek truth, be free
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.