[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britney Spears Clone Conspiracy: Illuminati Real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: Mona Lisa.jpg (154KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Mona Lisa.jpg
154KB, 500x500px
Alright I've been lurking this board since the election and have seen some weird shit and crazy stories. Most of it is just entertaining LARPing but every now and then I've seen something that really joggins the noggin. Recently there was a Redpill thread that claimed Britney Spears was cloned back in 2004. I thought this was bullshit but I did some research. There was a story how she snuck into a Radio Station in the dead of night and debuted a new song and announced a new album to everyone's surprise. Well I found a video recording of this and can vouch that it's legit. I'm a fag who likes pop music and lives in L.A, so I listen to 102.7 KISS FM all the time. The guy who interviews Britney still works there to this day.

Here's the video and song called "Mona Lisa"

https://youtu.be/6UlWTtGhAPU

The song is meta as fuck and has convinced me that maybe there is some kind of spoopy shit going on in the Music Industry.

Anyways, can any anon tell me more about this and make me into a full conspiracy nut? Likewise, I'd appreciate it if you guys pulled me out of the rabbit hole before I get to deep.
>>
That song creeps me out a little.

As for being cloned, bullshit. If anything happened to her it was conditioning that killed an aspect/chunk of herself.

I guess you could say it's a bit like cloning because one personality was killed and a copy was created that would work better.

Which also aligns better with all of the other theories about her.
>>
>>19473805
Okay this is something I can believe and makes more sense. Thanks anon. I was afraid I was going psycho for a second.
>>
>>19473805
>Mona Lisa

I agree with the idea that her being cloned is a little silly. Look-alike? Maybe, especially given that, with a little plastic surgery, someone could be made to look even more like her.
>>
>>19473863
Reminds me of Gundam Seed with fake Lacus.
>>
>>19473852
I'm mobile right now so I can't search for links but I've seen a lot of stuff on the idea that Britney was conditioned/mind controlled and shows/showed signs of having multiple personalities.

Being connected to the meat processing plant that is Disney.
Sudden baby talk in uncomfortable situations etc.

I'm pretty sure it's so widespread you can search it on YouTube and get results.
>>
>>19473863
Yes. This too makes sense.
>>
>>19473920
There was that interview where she had a really odd breakdown that pretty much cemented it for me.
>>
this is the thread you want anon

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16974516/
>>
File: image.png (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39KB, 300x300px
>>19473956
Yeah, I've seen the one you're talking about.

A few artists have tried to break loose of it all and are shown that their lives can be instantaneously destroyed if they don't toe the line.

Then they realize it's not worth it and totally give in, become the controllable cum swallowing fuck toys they're supposed to be and they're back on top of the world.

Look at Kesha right now. Number one again.
>>
>>19473863
>>19473920
>>19473980

Thanks to all the anons in this thread and these guys in particular. This theory is way more believable and entertaining as a result. If nothing else, it was a fun read.
>>
>>19474020
>Look at Kesha right now. Number one again.

I pay absolutely zero attention to pop culture and music. Is she really that popular after that whole "my producer raped me" fiasco?
>>
>>19474020
...is she standing in a white sea? As in a sea of fucking cum?
>>
>>19474048
Yeah, and that picture is her new album cover.

She's not really number one. They did some weird shit for her where they bundled her album with other shit to increase sales, but it's clear she's being worked back up by the powers that be. It's not her own doing.

Low and behold she sexualizes herself even more than she has before. Eyes and ufos and all the good shit to go with it.
>>
>>19474055
Haha. Pretty subtle right?
>>
>>19473727
Cloning of mega-personalities does exist. The personalities of extremely popular people have huge influence on society, illuminati organizations definitely do not let that slip out of their hands.
>>
>>19474173
Wouldn't it just be easier to brainwash them? That way you don't run the risk of having a clone suffer something that makes them not look like the original?
>>
>>19474182
MK Ultra and cloning go hand-in-hand.
>>
>>19474187
Mk Ultra had nothing to do with cloning you nerd. It was about mind control and manipulation. Quit confusing everyone.
>>
>>19474198

Specifically: Splintering the psyche into multiple controlled facets.
>>
>>19474205
Which isn't cloning, not unless you are talking about an extremely broad of the term "cloning"
>>
Project Monarch, anyone?
>>
>>19474291
What's that? Sorry I'm a newfag
>>
>>19474336
MK Ultra basically
Mona might be a reference to it
>>
>>19474047
yeah man fake or not def makes for entertaining reading material
>>
>>19473920
She's bipolar, dude.
>>
>>19474495
shill go away
>>
>>19474055
Got some in her eye.
>>
File: britney1.jpg (167KB, 1028x675px) Image search: [Google]
britney1.jpg
167KB, 1028x675px
am i supposed to believe these is the same person?

I know we all get old and shit.. Or is this cocaine doing its work?
>>
File: britney 2.jpg (57KB, 480x717px) Image search: [Google]
britney 2.jpg
57KB, 480x717px
>>19474887

britney in 2000
>>
>>19473727

why is it everytime threads about hollywood conspiracies come up they always are about stupid shit like this

there is legit things worth investigating but "cloning"? come on guys dont do this
>>
>>19474908

kys
>>
>>19473727
https://newspunch.com/britney-spears-prince-william/

Britney canceled the dinner date after witnessing Prince William “shapeshift into a reptilian one too many times.”Asked how many times is “one too many“, Britney replied “twice.”
>>
>>19473727
It's rather interesting that Britney is under conservatorship by her father who seems to have taken complete control of her life since her breakdown. It's interesting to look at the relationship between pop stars/models and their fathers in these breakdowns. Amanda Bynes accused her father of abuse during her breakdown as well as model Karen Mulder (she accused her father, top model executives such as Gérald Marie, and Prince Albert of Monaco of abuse on a French television show which they never aired).
>>
>>19475421
A lot of songs that Britney wrote or had input in of some kind are all pretty depressive, that's how you know if it's written by her or not, the generic love stuff is stuff written for her. Her songs often have recurring themes of being drowned and also flying, but having her wings cut off and thus plummeting, sometimes in the songs she 'flies again' though on her own with no wings.

Also I know the Karen Mulder accusation of Prince Albert seems like a stretch but if you look into Prince Albert he is a notorious womanizer. He has two known illegitimate children and has been accused of sexual assault before. Also Gerald Marie was caught on a BBC documentary offering young girls the chance to have sex with him.
>>
>>19475499
>Gerald Marie was caught on a BBC documentary offering young girls the chance to have sex with him.

source/vid
>>
>>19474173
this is true. her real body may still exist but they clone multiple versions of celebrities. think of avatar and how the main character was able to be in the blue aliens body consciously...thats what they do to celebrities with these "clone bodies"
>>
>>19475707
You'll never find it because Elite Model Management sued the BBC. The BBC settled out of court and agreed to never air it again. ABC was going to air it on the 20/20 program but pulled out due to the lawsuit. The series was called "MacIntyre Investigates"
>>
>tfw Justin came out unscathed, isn't particularly affected by the weird shit going on in the industry, and is just an all around classy guy

feels good
>>
>>19473805
So they just copy-pasted a new personality onto her?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.