[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0204.png (1023KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.png
1023KB, 1136x640px
Can fasting lead to possession by demons?
>>
>>19472104
I actually think that's a fair question. On one hand it would seem fasting would weaken you and allow for an easier time for demons take you over. However some cultures consider fasting to improve you spiritually which should make it tougher.

Those could be demon lies though.
>>
Fasting can open you up to spiritual experiences, which can go either way. However, fasting is triumph of the spirit over flesh. I would argue that indulgence is much more likely to lead to possession. It breeds weak will.
>>
You are equally strong as any entity you would call demon.
>>
>>19472104
>>19472147
No, your spiritual prowess is not immediately harmed through fasting, and thus you are no more, or less, susceptible to possession. However, long term starvation may lead to desperation and tolerance for evil in your necessity for food. That would wound the integrity of your soul. You will be OK if you don't cause yourself to grievously suffer, or face famine. In fact, water fasting is a relatively healthy practice to consider maybe once or twice a year in order to rid yourself of most un-natural build ups of substances or dependence, it can even clear blemishes from your body.

You'll be OK, anon.

t. not a demon
>>
>>19472104
No. Schizophrenia does that perfectly.
>>
File: 1498797695707.jpg (157KB, 916x988px) Image search: [Google]
1498797695707.jpg
157KB, 916x988px
>>19472104
Quite the contrary.
Catholic tradition calls for fasting every now and then.
>>
>>19472223
Maybe I'm thinking of OCD. 'Intrusive thoughts' as 'demons.'
>>
>>19472178
Yes, thanks.
>>
>>19472223
also, islam, during ramadan

and didn't the buddha attain enlightenment after fasting for so long

as for me, the only thing fasting did was help me lose weight temporarily (gaining it all back now), and massive hair loss
>>
No fasting wont open you up to possession unless you're surrounding yourself with negative energy.

Fasting is actually a good spiritual tool. You overcome the physical and open up more to the spiritual.
>>
>>19472104
It is well documented and scientifically proven that the state of your mind on DMT is similar to the mind of one who is meditating. Basically, it unlocks the neuronal patterns which adults are stuck in, and communication is allowed to happen through neuronal patterns which you have not used since you are a child, even new ones make form.

This is in fact, a biological definition of the child-like wonder that we all experience as children, and it is well understood how dreaming resembles this. Those patterns which you are locked in are those of self-respection, I.e. all the thoughts concerning yourself, and thus many report a loss of self when they do these drugs, meditate, or dream, and so it is in children, feeling most of what you worry about is meaningless.

Now why is it, that most of us, a statistically significant number, also say they feel the presence of something else. Some other being or force, permeating the space around them? Children believe in ghosts, monsters, etc. Their feelings are very real, but as an adult we do not believe in them, yet somehow feel this presence. They are in fact one of the same, and as we grow up, we are conditioned to ignore them. The truth is more astounding than you think. Keep your eyes open, don't let the veil be pulled over them.
>>
>>19472104
D33z nuts cause possession
>>
>>19472709
same is said for marijuana DESU normally i just put on some kind of mouth sounds asmr and light up a doobie, also maybe some reiki videos because chakra is alst important
>>
>>19472759
Don't give me that pseudoscience bullshit. These are real assertions. There is agreement about all the facts in the scientific neurobiology community, but so far there exists no explanation for this presence of others. Are you going to believe in psychology? That's a pseudoscience, and soon we will have actually statistically effective and axiomatic methods for therapy, memory modification and neural path modification, which will replace all that post-freud garbage.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.