[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Veil is Thin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1486115067806.png (567KB, 784x568px) Image search: [Google]
1486115067806.png
567KB, 784x568px
I woke up this morning to a woman crying. I heard her last night and the night before. She was most quiet the first night, but, when she was crying, she stopped when I woke up and said my name twice. In my living room, there's been a white figure going back and forth. The lights in the house are more dimly lit today and yesterday I was noticing it.

I'v seen some shit in my life and today, more than ever, there are black and white figures I can seem more clearly, even sometimes not from the side of my eyes. There is a buzzing noise getting stronger and the state of mind the people around me have, is getting more aggressive, as if they are being mentally changed.

I'm sure of it now that this lunar eclipse very likely may be opening a portal between this world and the afterlife. I'm slightly afraid. I'm not paranoid necessarily and realize that sometimes cars pass by outside, but, this is much different, as these lights appear on the side of my furniture light doesn't reflect. Sometimes shadows approach me from the sides of my eyes and I can feel an emptiness beside me. Today is worse than any other day. It's daylight outside and I'm afraid. I'm not afraid of an earthquake, but, the fact that people around me are changing and don't realize it, while figures are appearing more often. I was too afraid to call out to the ghost this morning that I could heard them and I regret not doing so.

Protect your minds anons, as they are under attack.
>>
I saw a black shape scurrying around out the corner of my eye earlier. I would have though nothing of it, but my cat seemed to see it too.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.