[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have you done to prepare for the American Civil War?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 24 Hour pack.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
24 Hour pack.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
Pic related all of you should have one of these

Thread Theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6OtF7daIPM
>>
>>19471698
>28 days later theme
I was hoping it would be that before I clicked the link, nice
>>
File: civil-war.jpg (53KB, 443x303px) Image search: [Google]
civil-war.jpg
53KB, 443x303px
Also if you don't think this belongs on this board

Paranormal
(Adjective)
denoting events or phenomena such as telekinesis or clairvoyance that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding.

Para- (prefix): A prefix with many meanings, including: alongside of, beside, near, resembling, beyond, apart from, and abnormal.

Normal- (suffix): The usual, average, or typical state or condition.

Pic Related looks like something apart from your Average america right? And science can't explain why the eclipse is going to cause this, or why meme magic has influenced the course of history.
>>
>>19471712
I obviously read your mind, like I read the future. The eclipse will end in civil war...This post will also end in dubs
>>
I have alot of the gear also, and have started farming on my 1 acre of land.

But more importantly I dont see it as a Civil War.

Its really a Communist Revolution. Ive been waiting for them to try it.
>>
>>19471698
Where is your gun? Some redneck is going to pop your noggin and take your days worth of snacks and gadgets.
>>
>>19471753
>>19471752
>>19471734
>>19471729
>>19471712
>>19471698
I think you all should be practicing them sucking skills because from what i see its your only chance of survival
>>
>>19471753
Nice try CIA
>>
>>19471757
>>19471758
You kids don't know what skills I have. Sit down before you fall down.
>>
>>19471761
>>19471757
you will just suck dick for protection. That will be your profession
>>
File: Average Degenerate.jpg (10KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
Average Degenerate.jpg
10KB, 268x188px
>>19471757
Well I guess we know whos side you'll be on...
>>
>>19471757
Well I am canning Tomato's and I can dry beans and shoot deer for and grind it for Chili.

Might even add some commie longpork for flavor.
>>
>>19471770
Hasn't school started for you yet?
>>
>>19471698
Well I'm not an American, so all I've done is to stock pile up on popcorn.
Shit's gonna be commfy famalamalam
>>
>>19471778
elementary is tough for me.
>>
>>19471698
Right. So you can live for a week and get picked off in a ditch. This may be the dumbest thread I've ever seen. But okay /pol/.
>>
>>19471783
Obviously. Your parents can wven teach you respect.
>>
>>19471786
Can't even* you made me so furious I can't type. You bastard.
>>
>>19471785
You realize the over funded military would have you shmucks for breakfast. All bets are off once you fuck with the cops. Then the military.
>>
>>19471775
Commies have diseases. I would eat dirt before that.
>>
>>19471698
why should i buy all of that when i can just pick it up off your dead body
>>
>>19471698
>tfw
>No Isopropyl Alcohol
>No .45 Handgun
>No 12 Ga
>No Chemlights
>No Scent Blocker
>No Lvl 4 Body armor
>No triple antibiotic
>Not Nearly enough rope for a adequate noose
>No smoke grenades
>No hammer and nails
>No MREs
>No Alice pack
>But has a bandana......
This guy is seriously under prepared, don't bring a 24 hour pack to a civil war. It will be a lot more than 24 hours unless it ends with the splitting of an atom in which no of us will survive.
>>
>>19471824
>assuming you're against me and not with me
Because I need some sort of reward when I kill you.
>>
>>19471792
Yeah because history has proven time and time again that the US Military is great at combating Insurgents using guerrilla warfare. RIGHT???
Yeah shut the fuck up, if we don't line up wearing neon shirts they can't tell what side we're on.
>>
File: 3456789087654.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
3456789087654.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>19471785
>live for a week and get picked off
And what exactly was your plan. Die instantly?
Smart
>>
I'm just going to dig a hole and ait in it with all my delicious canned foods. If It rains, I'll put a piece of plywood over thw top of the hole. It's gonna be comfy.
>>
>>19471698
This is basically a bugout bag and everyone should have one. I just got a new back pack for mine and I'm almost ready if life throws me a curve.
>>
>>19471984
Accessories are nothing without the skills to use them.
>>
>>19472000
Most of this shit can be learned by reading the package. its not like having a helicopter
>>
>>19472229
You are right. But, sadly, people are retarded.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.