[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flesh eating rocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: call her.jpg (20KB, 760x80px) Image search: [Google]
call her.jpg
20KB, 760x80px
Has anyone heard of the ancient flesh eating rocks? Ancient builders combined stone and ALUMINUM and placed their dead on the rocks. This combination of stone and ALUMINUM caused the flesh to dissolve. Aren't we being chem trailed with ALUMINUM? I wonder if the this aluminum, along with the radiation from cell towers, might have some similar action?
>>
Why are you writing ALUMINUM in ALL CAPS? Also what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>19471420
No, I didn't. I would have noticed the ALUMINUM
>>
>>19471420
*ALUMINIUM
Also... what?
>>
>>19471420
I sand and polish ALUMINUM everyday, its horrible for you yes, but no it doesnt DISSOLVE your FLESH that crazy TALK
>>
>>19471420
Okay, what you're referring to here are sarcophagi. Sarcophagus literally means flesh eater, the originals being from Assos in turkey. From there things get complicated. A little digging shows some confusion between various websites. Some say the Assos examples are limestone, others say they're andesite and cite the presence of aluminum. I take that to mean in the rock but a least one interprets that to mean aluminum objects or other material. This is unlikely given that Aluminum wasn't capable smelted until the 19th century and native aluminum is vanishingly rare, unless it was some material containing aluminum like alum or feldspar.
So far though I can't find any legitimate site with research on the subject and nothing on aluminum effecting flesh.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.