[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remote Viewing; Dreams that reveaw things you can not know.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Ok, so is remote viewing a real thing?
I came from work (I work in a strip club) couple of hours ago and i went to bed, but I wasn't exactly dreaming. I was in a more of a half dream/half awake state, but my dreams were crystal clear.
I dreamt about one of my colleagues (a dancer), I was in her place and I was browsing through her shit particularly her phone. And I saw an album of photos with 3841 photos inside and another one named 'goal in life' or something close to that. It was full of photos of money, looked like what she earned every night. It had a total of 81 or so photos in there. I fucked her afterwards, but that's not important.
Is it possible that I indeed was in her phone and checking out her pictures? How can I bring this up in a non-weird way when I go to work tonight?
>>
>>19471135
You dont bring it up, the hell you thinking
There is a 99% chance that you were just dreaming
>>
>>19471152
you are right, it's a stupid thing to do and i don't want people thinking i'm crazy.
whatever, fuck it.
>>
>>19471135
It's interesting but there is no real way of bringing it up to her
>>
>>19471135
just ask, say "I had a really wired dream last today it was about you, something to do with your phone and your goals in life there were pictures of money on your phone" if she doesn't know what you're talking about just say "maybe it's a good omen.
>>
>>19471135
Sexuality can open doors in the subconscious to other peoples lives. Be careful, and don't get a big ego about it. If you bring up your energy a certain way, its almost like you can look through time backwards and create a virtual reality that is subtly different than what you experienced.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.