[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Egyptians are copiers of the Phoenicians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Phoenician Works.png (925KB, 1069x860px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenician Works.png
925KB, 1069x860px
>Moloch As a god worshipped by the Phoenicians and Canaanites, Moloch had associations with a particular kind of propitiatory child sacrifice by parents. Leviticus 18:21: "And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Moloch"
>>
>>19470856
why would that even matter? Who cares?
>>
>>19470864

because folks think illuminati/masons are about egyptian symbology whereas if they went with Phoenicians they might have more to work with since the former is played out.
>>
>>19470856
They are copiers, just because most civilisations have copied from those that came before them, given there close proximity to the cradle of civilization I'm the middle-east, they would have borrowed from there.
>>
>>19470949
Yeah I'm sure secret orders are concerned with how passe the mysteries have become

brainlet
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPWbWPkqhBg&t=6027s
>>
Yeah, what if?
>>
>>19470856
Some Jinns are worshipped by many civilization , even today , that's why you see the same symbolism.
>>
>>19470856
Chaldean schools=babylonian mysteries, see intermarriage of babylonian and egyptians/ braman priests which abraham of the bible was

egyptian religion is just what it is but you have to always be skeptical because joseph scalinger wrote history in accordance with what he percieved the ancient world was like, and herodotus is the father of lies as well as hisory. further the histries oof te americssa are written by jose de acosta so in total all of history is a rennaissance/reformation roman fabrication with several centuries copy pasted over one another.

the vatican maintains spritual authority as the pontifex maximus and legally they are the keepers of time itself.

but what you're looking for is basically Nimrod and Semiramis/ Tammuz origin story of all seeing eye cults.

It all correlates as the languages were confounded in babelon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.