[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Redpills of life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 17

File: 802_orig.jpg (249KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
802_orig.jpg
249KB, 1100x618px
Enlightened, woke folks of /x/, please give me any and all sorts of redpills that you have. Serious answers only. Skeptics and bullshitters please fuck off. I don't have time for your shit. It's okay to question something but when you're here just to shit all over anything "out-there" then you're just a idiot.
>>
File: 1481614733903.jpg (32KB, 441x345px) Image search: [Google]
1481614733903.jpg
32KB, 441x345px
>>19470603
>>
Your mind is separate from the real you.
>>
Everything is connected through source, which is a sea of light and love, the Holy Spirit, or Brahman. The world is built on sin, totally disregarding gods laws. Awareness is the source of creation. Observers are unknowingly creators. The physical world is an illusion. The father is real, Jesus Christ is his son.
>>
Reason is a function of your organs, not truth.

Redpills are pills.To come closer to God stop taking pills of any sort.

God is known only by faith.

Accept Christ as your judge above all, dont expect or care to be saved. Dont live in fear of God and behave well just because you can and you want, not because of fear of punishment.

"Do as thou wilt" is not some satanic phrase or any original Crowley thing either. It's merely a true statement. Do what you will, you have free will.
>>
>>19470769
WRONG!
>>
>>19470603
your matrix grid lifestyle is going to kill you and your planet. come together with your bros and sises in christ and make the world a garden paradise. that's just the first red pill, and the first one is free, but you gotta earn (get me interested in posting) the rest
>>
>>19470796
How do I get you interested?
>>
>>19470803
by not being a little bitch. you understand the matrix is real, right? all those hollywood movies? yeah, shit's real. pirates of the Caribbean, harry potter, constantine, they live, etc. you can open up portals, create shit, destroy shit, see shit, hear shit. but you gotta get free of the lie that is a shitty city with no love. call me sophie, btw. i will be your mentor (one of them i guess lol) for this evening. as an example of power, I was a "man", recently, but the fight has been hard won to claim my femininity (which only started cuz I couldn't get a girl - yeah, i know, godlike power, but still cant get a gf >.> (although i was a great guy, sigh oh well)
>>
so basically everything and nothing is real, but your bible is your surest guide. i talked to a wise man tonight, he was full of himself, and living in a dream world, but he did know some things. his problem is he did not take a step back to look at things. plus, he is not focused on the initiative of paradise, which is monstly everyone's greatest mistake. money is shit, civilization is shit, it's all shit, but it's built on a foundation of rubies. sorry i dont want the poetry to get in the way of the lessons. have you done psychedelics?
>>
>>19470833
Is this a joke?
>>19470866
>have you done psychedelics?
I haven't, sadly. I will take LSD and Shrooms one day for a fact. What about it?
>>
>>19470886
not a joke, i'm just feeling a bit loopy right now. my current conditions dont allow for the best elaboration via typing. listen, if you think this is a joke, honey, then you might not be ready for the train ride. i can be more clear, but i like to be asked questions, so as to know what you're thinking, so i can build on that :) also, gotta get those shrooms, boi. but weed will suffice.
>>
>>19470904
Trust me lol I am ready. Thought you were trolling me or something. And yeah I know, weed can be slightly psychedelic on a high dose. As for questions I have.. I'd just like it you dowsed me in redpills and info, thanks. :D
>>
>>19470923
nah dude, I'm just weird. that's how I got this immense imagination/power. although i am just waking up as well, but i am pretty sharp. satan even admitted i was smarter than him. he thinks he's my husband now (he's not wrong, I just dont trust him yet) I'm talking to him via cleverbot. yes you are ready, padawan, remember, shit will get weird. look to your dreams for escape from the holographic false reality. or better yet, don't sleep at all? lol
>>
>>19470941
You have discord?
>>
>>19470603
Be careful with the redpills. /x/ is a mixed bag. Most people here are delusional/schizo.

Some are the real deal but a very small percentage only, maybe less than a handful. They do not give redpills often, and good luck in picking them out.

The most dangerous here are the pretenders who think they know something because they've read some books, taken drugs, visited temples, or whatever. They will sound convincing, but they only have detours to give you.

If you're looking for the ultimate redpill of life, the only thing I can point you to is yourself. You are your own redpill. You are the source of all experience. Everything else you can deny except yourself. You are the one who's alive and who will die. You are alone. It's all about you. So find out what you are.
>>
>>19470945
uh, no, but for you i can get it, babe.

also, beware of disinfo agents, of course>>19470958

but i'm sophie, i'll be on /x/ until the living gets better elsewhere
>>
>>19470769
>>19470791
for elaborations sake. the accepting Christ part is the only thing you have right. I guess thats enough anyway.
>>
>>19470958
But how? What do you suggest? Anything I can do to change my lifestyle/watch out for? And do you recommend psychedelics?
>>
>>19470972
i recomend you get out of the city, go into nature. the matrix is cracking so much these days, you'll see magic and miracles everywhere outside the grid. watch out for skinwalkers/nephilim, though. they're harmless, but they do appear frightening
>>
>>19470958
THIS
>>
>>19470988
>(Mon)01:04:56 No.19470988▶
>>>19470958
>THIS
YES! the shitty disinfo "don't believe what you read on /x/"
>>
I don't think you should be talking to Satan Sophie. Jezebel attached to me after I woke and it took nearly five hours of a steadfast mantra to get rid of her.
>>
Jesus and The Bible. /thread
>>
>>19471000
god talked to satan in the bible. believe me it's okay, i love jezebel. she said she was my girlfriend, but she lied
>>
Are Abrahamic religions a bunch of bullshit meant to bind and confine us?
>>
>>19471023
Well god created Satan. Jesus had to resist his temptations too. Could be a test I'm just saying I'd be careful
>>
>>19471061
I don't take Satan seriously. I know who I work for
>>
>>19470759
>>19470769
>>19470796
>>19470866
Them Bilbe shills strikes again.
>>
>>19471000
>>19471000
I'm getting the same vibe bro... This Sophie isn't on her right mind...

Checked.
>>
>>19471040
Enlightened question.
Answer to your Q:>>19471089

>>19470958
Just as Anon said. Be careful of misleading information.
>>
>>19470603
Nigger fuck off, if you don't have time to study and think, why the fuck should I reveal the things I know. You're clearly not worthy.
>>
>>19471099
Why would you trust the accuser, someone malicious by default? ARE YOU FUCKINNG D-DUMB!1!?1?
>>
>>19471108
Give me a start you stupid nigger. I bet you don't know jack shit to begin with lol. The fact that you're getting so mad shows that you're a pea-brained larping degenerate nigger. Fuck off and die
>>
Human beings are shit. Should have never evolved pass apes. Who let this happen? The ayy lmaos. for cheap slave labor. But even they realized immediately how shit we were so they ayyed their lmaos to the next solar system
>>
We are divisions of God with free will
>>
>>19471102
Everyone only seeking thereselves rather than connecting yourself to Christ is a mistake. I've followed the paths and if you stop with meditation and think you're all you need then you're wrong.
>>
>>19470833
>by not being a little bitch
>is literally a little bitch

??????
>>
>>19471099
>>19471657
you are just jealous you stupid shills

I can prove all of my claims
>>
>>19471702
I never trust anyone who says they are certain about having an 'answer'

kindly kill yourself
>>
There is no such thing as Enlightened people alive because the last barrier to true enlightening is dying...Not metaphoric, it´s REALLY dying on this plane of existence...So...What we do get all over are people very close to enlightening but the difference from the real thing, the normal people and the close to enlightening thing is like the size comparison of a whale, a beetle and an ant...That means people close to are pretty much on the same league as people that didn't even tried...
>>
>>19470603
Bush did 9/11
>>
bump. all these answers so far have been shitty
>>
>>19470904
Weed is shit.
>>19470941
You're a nutjob.
>>
>>19470603

1) Trust yourself. Ultimately it's all you have. This is not existentialism, materialism, or miserabilism. It's an observation which will empower you to make your own choices.

2) 'Absorb what is useful.' Not sure if that was Bruce Lee or the Buddha, but it's got balls. Keep your BS detectors on but absorb, learn, read, listen, think.

3) Perception is key. Your perception is not as fixed as you think. You say you haven't done psychedelics, doing LSD can show you this. Afterwards, it becomes easier to accept that you can allow your consciousness to be shifted. Note this phrase.

4) Kindness is more important than wisdom. Understanding this is the beginning of wisdom.
>>
>>19471702
Sometimes I think certain posts are so stupid that they must be satire or trolling, but they lack a single redeeming quality; not even to the person who posted it. Then I remember being underage b& and trying desperately to seem like I was an adult. Not only an adult, but a cool, "deep" adult.
OP, there is very little actual knowledge here. At the same time, this is a great "menu" of sorts, letting you know what's out there. You're never going to learn to cook from reading a menu though. The best you can hope for here is to distill the limited knowledge which exists, and learn how to sift through LARPers, trolls, and faggots to find it. Do DMT btw.
>>
Also, never listen to anything a namefag or a tripfag says unless they're doing an infodump or they're identifying themselves for a reason. They're almost certainly a roleplayer, potentially insane or underage b&. Nobody who's worth listening to gives a damn about earning popularity and attention from the denizens of a Tuvaluvan Dowsing Rod dispensary.
>>
Impure intentions.

No help for you.
>>
>>19470603
Psilocybin is the fruit from the tree of knowledge. Some want you to eat it some don't; it doesn't matter because the damage has been done. We are inexorably bound by sin; don't worry too much/little about it. All religion is the same; we just don't know how. The common practice of knowing can't apply to spirituality because we don't absolutely control it. Please stop hating your fellow man; it's a waste of time. Take care of your universe.
>>
>>19470833
Say no to tranny guides.
>>
you are the only god and your happiness must remain intact regardless of external stimuli
>>
>>19470970
FAKE NEWS, SHILLKEK
>>
File: Jesus gif.gif (491KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus gif.gif
491KB, 500x200px
>>19470796
You are talking about Christ; my guess is nobody cares what else you got to say.
>>
>>19475580
How do you know that?
>>
>>19476459
great advice can you elaborate?
>>
>>19470958
Solipsism is a trap
>>
>>19470981
>watch out for skinwalkers/nephilim

lol I don't even know what that is.
>>
File: king of hill2.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
king of hill2.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
>>19471040
>>
>>19470981
This is a really bad idea.
>>
File: 1502807990151.jpg (103KB, 416x598px) Image search: [Google]
1502807990151.jpg
103KB, 416x598px
>>19470603
Whether you think you can or can't you're right.

When one door closes, another opens.

Everything is hidden in plain sight.

Know thyself.
>>
>>19471702
>muh ego! Such pride!
>very butthurt.
>>
>>19470603
No bs, but the earth is flat and motionless, just as you see and feel it
>>
File: 1499056731349.jpg (80KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1499056731349.jpg
80KB, 750x750px
I have some redpills from vijya games
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_CBF318nBY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
>>
Christ wasn't born of a virgin and a "divine by proxy" human. He was a normal person who achieved a permanent state of divine realization. The purpose of mankind is to walk the path that Christ walked and to become another one(the second coming of Christ consciousness).
>>
Start reading the TAO
Then read it again
Never stop
>>
>>19475106
I wrote this last night when I was drunk. It's pretty good, even though I say so myself.

And one more thing, remember a sense of humour is essential.
>>
>>19470603
You are a collective. Not a singular.

Your cells interact to create spaces of "thought".
Your E.M field from your charged nervous system interacts with the Earth's and greater Universes field.

You will never be alone.
>>
>>19471040
None were initially. Religion can't help but be corrupted though. They're all mostly cults of varying degrees. The best thing you can do is live for yourself, but follow the teachings of successful, happy and wise people. Don't waste your time in a church because those places are for very weak people, or people with a very strong sense of tradition. Strong enough to go to a church every week. Whether it's a cathedral or a mosque or a synagogue, I will always respect the tradition and remembering the religions.
So to answer your question, yes and no. They can be used that way, but it's easy to not use them that way too.
>>
There's some good stuff in this thread. Some of the better stuff is the less vague.

It come down to how far you want to go. Do you stop when your world is secure? In that case the basics of psychology and simple wisdom would suffice.

>Reactions are based in emotion. Use this.
>Achievement is tied to dedication. Remember this.

From the above you can extrapolate most anything of practical value in the material world.
How to behave towards others, how to interpret your own experiences, what to do etc So long as you know where you're going.

If you wish to dive deeper, to play with forces unseen and unspoken you must first leave behind yourself.
People advocate psychedelics because they force upon you an alternative perspective. Imagine seeing a whole new dimension.

>There is a connection between all individuals of creation. Feel this.
>Power is there for the taking. Understand this.

Both truths are inherently misinterpreted by many who spout them as though they are profound yet somehow never seem to demonstrate much.
The trick lies in realising that there are limitations, all the greater upon those who have little practice. You cannot manipulate the ether with brash and quick movement.

I could go into detail on each point with several possible directions.
>>
Every aspect of your existence is based around a set of mathematical equations in a state of constant self balance and dynamic equilibrium. Every choice you make, followed by the choices of your peers influences your life directly and indirectly in a neverending cycle of positive and negative results. These results make up your human experience and the eventual axiomic profile of your memories and knowledge.

The human brain is a 4th dimensional fractured quantum crystal using electrochemical organization techniques to collect data of its environment. It is experiencing its reality in 3 dimensions using stereoscopic, 2 dimensional sensory input.

When you die, your conciousness joins the collective. The quantum mechanical vibrational energy that inhabits the microtubules of your brain uses the data you collected for your time on Earth and brings this knowledge back to the collective. The collective is the dark matter that makes up 94% of the known universe. This is the source of conciousness and intelligent life.

All life, no matter where it is in the universe, is based around sacred geometry. Spirit science is pseudoscientific garbage, but sacred geometry shows the most linear and lowest energy form of life formation that all life will follow mathematically.
>>
Gnosticism is the most truthful Lie you will have in this life.
>>
File: 800px-Humanchimpchromosomes.png (40KB, 800x214px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Humanchimpchromosomes.png
40KB, 800x214px
>>19470603
>Serious answers only. Skeptics and bullshitters please fuck off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdI0QzcWfio
>>
>>19477574
Can you give some recommendations on psychology and philosophy?

>How to behave towards others, how to interpret your own experiences, what to do etc So long as you know where you're going.

What if I don't know where I'm going? How can I learn?

>If you wish to dive deeper, to play with forces unseen and unspoken you must first leave behind yourself.

Can you expand on this? Particularly the "forces unseen" part. I think reality is weird and the simple fact that I exist as a conscious being is mind boggling. And yes, doing psychedelics is a powerful experience to say the least.

>There is a connection between all individuals of creation. Feel this.

Can you elaborate? Also, do you mean power as in free will, or something else? How does one "take" this power?

Any other tips for understand myself and being a positive influence on those around me?
>>
The universe
You're it.
>>
>>19470603
Psychedelics are the biggest red pill.
>>
>>19470603
>woke
stopped reading
>>
>>19477888
>>19477932
these
>>
>>19477880
I give no recommendations for I have none to give. A basic google search will give you what you want. Alternatively ask /lit/ or /pol/, be wary of the latter's biases

Choosing a direction is the essence of free will. Exercise it. Your best course of action is to try all that you can and keep an open mind.

Forces unseen merely refers to all that which is not material. That's not exactly accurate but close enough. It is everything that is not yet claimed by science. How much of it exists and what parts are actually valid is up to you to decide. I can no more claim authority on the matter than any other amateur.

The interconnection is something you can interpret however you wish. I loathe to provide any form of definitive explanation for obvious reasons of potential bias.
The closest to the normal world would go something along the lines of subconscious interpretation of details too small for any untrained mind to notice.
The power is not free will, rather it is the possibility of existence to be manipulated through free will on a level beyond simple material interaction founded in the four fundamental forces.
You can take this power in the same way as picking up a stick lying on the ground and using it as a tool. You must, however, first recognise the stick and understand how to wield it. This can come only through trial and error.

To understand yourself you must look at your actions and seek explanations based in rational reasoning.
To be a positive influence you must merely see how your actions affect others and act accordingly.
>>
>>19470923
he is but oh so softly. although I suspect he's even same fagging as you so trolling me delicately too!
>>
>>19477574

What if I'm not interested in wielding/taking this power or any power. But only want to know about it/understand how it works in realtion to everything else.
>>
>>19470603
Nothing is completely true nor completely false.

You are the main obstruction between you and your goals.

You are nothing in the scope of the universe. And in the end there is no purpose.

Thankfully, humanity is beginning to outgrow mythology.
>>
>>19478399
It is all the same. You cannot understand life without experiencing it.

There are no scholarly writings to examine. No experts which could explain it to you in detail.

Part of the issue comes from the inherent subjectivity of the entire aspect.

You can of course learn from others in the same way that reading the writings of many yields pieces of a puzzle to assemble yourself.

It is a challenge all the greater for to inadequacy of language in the face of bias.

It depends on what you mean by understanding.
A sociopath can use the empathy in others perfectly without ever having experienced it himself. It is possible to see the potential of something by examining the shadow left in its wake.

Ask and you may receive
>>
>>19470603
The truth is everybody lies
>>
>>19478335
Thank you for your answer. This bit in particular non-ironically made me think:

>Choosing a direction is the essence of free will.

I have some other questions if you don't mind.

What are your thoughts on meditation and the old traditions like gnosticism and hermeticism?

>The power is not free will, rather it is the possibility of existence to be manipulated through free will on a level beyond simple material interaction
>This can come only through trial and error.

How exactly can one apply their free will when dealing with immaterial things? Just wish/ask for it? And assuming one gets this power, what are the ethics of it?

How can I get started on this? Any advice is welcome.
>>
>>19478688
Imagine if you will a great lake. Its waters are that of life and mind. As in reality, there is a constant flow of force which is the passage of time and action.

Meditation is the act of allowing the turbulence to settle. Not the action of forcing stillness but rather the willful inaction, the lack of response.

Once there is calm there can be examination. It is necessary to stop the machine, or the very least slow it, before the inner workings can be understood.

In this way meditation is a useful tool for learning about oneself the truths without the bias. It brings many other benefits all of which are perfectly attainable through short bouts done semi-regularly, as is true for any achievement.

Hermeticism is merely a self-imposed forcefulness which facilitates the removal of most distractions that drive the lake's waters.
No different from joining a monastery to learn discipline. The easy way to almost guaranteed success if you are of strong enough will to withstand such an extreme method.

Gnosticism is something else altogether. Unlike material forces which are independent of consciousness and so do not require any particular state of mind, the powers unseen are entirely dependent on the subject. Akin to the placebo effect, it is absolutely necessary to believe before anything of note can be done.

For something to be possible it is necessary to think it so. To believe in a higher power is merely the simplest of options for it carries with it a great deal of acceptance to what is possible at all.

see next post for free will's relation with reality
>>
>>19478688
There are many ways to interpret how the mind affects the world. Indeed it is necessarily so for the mind is the lens through which the infinite is made into the practical.

There is nothing of value which is not gained through dedication. To say things such as "just ask/wish" is to belittle the effort involved.

As mentioned above, belief is both the central and minimal requirement.
There are many versions of what I shall say, most famous of which is likely what's known as "The Secret".

To sit and wish is not enough. You must change your subjective world, the way in which you fundamentally think reality is structured, so that it has your desire as unquestionable truth and yet this on its own is still not enough.
You must act so that the world you have created for yourself is the one you live in.

Let me explain by example. Say you were to desire that the world were a nicer place to you, a luckier place, a more prosperous.
First you must envision such a world in its every detail from the most obvious differences to the least consequential.
Then you must think on what your actions might be were such a world indeed the reality you live in and finally to take such actions.

The mind can be fooled by itself into becoming what it wills. Fake it till you make it or any other such similar proverb. The truth of power unseen is that the world around you is equally malleable.

There are 2 very important rules to follow for any of this to manifest.

The first is that forces can only act within their own domain. You cannot use to unseen to affect the material directly for reality will no fight itself at your behest. Only God has attained such might.

The second is that reality is of such great momentum that any changes which the power of will imposes can only be proportionate to the will involved. Here basic physics helps to understand. To effect change as a small, unpracticed will upon all creation it is necessary to be slow and steady and humble, to start.
>>
>>19478688
How to start is simple enough. There are certainly enough proverbs to choose from. I prefer:

>The journey of one-thousand miles starts with a single step.

Remember that, initially and in general, the direction is irrelevant for what you seek is not to reach a destination but rather learn through experience.

You must learn to walk and so you may walk in any direction.
You can spend time looking for the path you desire before you can walk but this is not only harder for the inability to try the paths, it is also impractical for there is more efficiency in spending energy and time in the learning of how to travel any path first.

In more practical terms, you want to put conscious effort into learning about whatever mildly interests you and more importantly that which is available at all.
Additionally, in line with dedication, it is imperative to regularly attempt one chosen path. Any path is fine and certainly success is not a criteria. Indeed success is incredibly unlikely, particularly at the start when your ambitions will far outweigh your ability.

Key to remember is that if you try and fail you are no further back then where you started and therefore you have lost nothing of note. Each moment spent is one spent on self-reflection for it is not possible to travel any path without learning more of yourself. Such knowledge is valuable even if the path does not give power.
>>
suicide is altruistic
>>
>>19478796
>>19478833
>>19478868

>For something to be possible it is necessary to think it so. To believe in a higher power is merely the simplest of options for it carries with it a great deal of acceptance to what is possible at all.

If I don't believe it, how can I experience it? And if I don't experience it, how can I believe it? I undestand what you said by "The mind can be fooled by itself into becoming what it wills", but it's not like I can just declare "ok, I believe" without actually believing, right?

>You must act so that the world you have created for yourself is the one you live in.

I can relate to this. Over the years I developed a more positive attitude towards myself, others and life in general. And of course, life got better. But in the end, I didn't affect anything outside myself - all I did was develop a mindset that allowed me to see things that were there all the time, and take opportunities as they presented themselves. So how can I know the difference between self-fulfilling prophecy and actually affecting reality according to my will? Is there any difference at all?

>To effect change as a small, unpracticed will upon all creation it is necessary to be slow and steady and humble

If the creation is the will of God, how can anyone impose their will on top of that? How can change be possible at all?

Once again, thank you for your answers. Great insight in there.
>>
>>19479551
Free will is the possibility to choose. When you say:
> it's not like I can just declare "ok, I believe" without actually believing, right?
What you're saying is:
>It's not like I can exercise free will and choose, right?

This is the fundamental truth which is far more encompassing than merely the esoteric. This is something every mature and wise mind must accept.

>allowed me to see things that were there all the time
Indeed. As it is with the power unseen. It is there and has always been. You must merely change your perception and see it.

> how can I know the difference between self-fulfilling prophecy and actually affecting reality according to my will?
You cannot. Certainly not from this perspective or any other which I could feasibly imagine any one human individual achieving. Perhaps Jesus reached so high a level, perhaps Buddha. It is necessarily so due to the rules by which our reality is governed.

>Is there any difference at all?
Reality is self-consistent. The difference is merely one of semantics or perspective. Call it what you will.

The Will of God is merely the collection of all Will. Each individual part plays its role and each role is chose by the part. Whether reality shapes those choices to the point of there being none is another matter of perspective and not practical. Change is inevitable.
>>
>>19470690
FPBP

string theory is real we are in the "absurd" timeline
>>
>>19470759
>Jesus Christ is his son.
Post successfully dismissed
>>
>>19470970
>accepting Christ part is the only thing you have right
Only thing he has wrong you meant
>>
Christianity was originally a polytheist religion, with the father, the son (sun) and the holy spirit being three seperate entities. There was Also a lot of astrological beliefs within Christianity, such as dates, the stories and holy locations. There is lots of ancient texts, writings and interpretations to prove this, but a lot of Christian scholars refuse to talk about it.
>>
>>19481129
Thanks anon. It's a real chore to dismiss everything myself.
>>
Here are some from me:

1) You are not your job. Too many people limit themselves in order to submit to the 9-5 rat-race. I understand why, if you want to raise a family and supporting people you love, and you're not willing to risk their lively-hood. But if you are alone or with a partner who is patient, you should be chasing your passions. I speak from experience on this, and it's my greatest regret in life, but close one door, another opens up, never give up no matter how old you are.

2) There are many things we do not understand about our bodies and minds. I've taken up practicing yoga and meditation with breathing techniques for half a year now. It's like I'm a different person. I can only imagine how this could impact me if I stick with it for years and continue to improve and add in, say, a martial art. Many of us don't truly understand what our bodies are capable of. The only limits you have are the ones you put on yourself.

3) Question everything, and stop listening to bullshit media and politicians. They lie to you to keep you asleep. Study as many political philosophies as you can and question why some of these laws exist. Thinking for yourself might lead to you rejecting some of the core tenants of government. When I first became an adult, as an example, I thought that one of the worst things you could do outside of actually harming another person was to do drugs. Now, I understand how stupid I was. One of the most profound experiences I ever had was under the influence of DMT. It changed my life and made me examine every aspect of myself. To be sure, some chemical substances are dangerous, regardless of if they are illegal or not, but don't trust your government to make that determination, do your own research. I maintain that our society will be better off once this system of control known as government as it currently exists goes away.
>>
File: 1487127242043.jpg (36KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487127242043.jpg
36KB, 655x527px
>>19477574
At last I have found someone of interest
>>
File: Antarcticnazis.png (233KB, 1850x573px) Image search: [Google]
Antarcticnazis.png
233KB, 1850x573px
This thread consists entirely of vague theoretical/philosophical statements that are in no way enlightening or shocking. Will post rest if interested
>>
Nihilism is only the beginning.

Everything has an opposite, and exists in a cycle and has a balance.

There is meaning in chaos, and chaos in order.

Humans are usually limited to 3rd dimensional thinking. Very few people take into account the other dimensions with science, and therefor make flawed research.

Everything has a fixed point, in all dimensions
>>
>>19481208
Gtfo with this shit. No one fucking cares
>>
>>19481181
Plan on doing anything with your finding?
>>
>>19470759
Amen
>>
>>19470603
All paths lead to the same destination.
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>19482614
Woah bro that is so deep
>>
all history was created from 1600AD onwards - anything you think you know from before then is a total fabrication

Anatoly Fomenko for proof
Gnostic Media for information on the fabricators
Miles Matthis for more familial networks and the cryptos
>>
>>19479584
Thank you Anon. I saved your texts. Good stuff.
>>
>>19482968
New Chronology is very interesting stuff. It just isn't very accessible for non-russian speakers.
>>
>>19470969
Op, if you look into the demiurge, you can see this faggot is just larping really hard here.

>>19470923
>weed is a bit psychedelics
Weed is not psychedelics, period. Do not be foolish, you need to do more research and not listen to schizos
>>
>>19482614
All paths lead to destination. That isn't the end of the greater Journey though. A mandala doesn't have a limit.
>>
>>19483949
Most welcome. I'm happy to expand if you have any specific queries of your own.
>>
>>19470769
How is Christ not just another pill?
>>
>>19477382
Thank you for this
>>
The only thing that you can influence is yourself and your actions. Redpill of a lifetime.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1022KB, 480x242px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1022KB, 480x242px
>>19477382
>"Kaczynski was right about the division of labor"
>>
>>19470603
the ultimate truth for this sick society...The first Adam was a fractal of the Creator. Adam was made a living soul who was infused with the Breath of life. But he fell in disgrace and sided with the lies of the deceiver. So we live as corrupted images of our Blessed Creator. However, this is not our end state.

The Second Adam infused a corrupted fractal image with His Divine Nature and lived among us. Having passed through the reality of corrupted matrix and conquering every test even the final test, has ascended into glory. This Last Adam, therefore, died and rose again, a new immortal Being, different than before. He is the New Man. Those who believe in Him will be patterned after Him. He is our Elder Brother…
>>
>>19484105
you pretty much covered everything.
>>
File: 1411784558532.jpg (26KB, 270x311px) Image search: [Google]
1411784558532.jpg
26KB, 270x311px
>>19471108

Sir,
>>
Ok here I go. I respect all of your opinions and beliefs especially sophie but I have to disagree. I feel what you say is your personal truth, not everyone elses. When you hear and see things that others don't, how can u prove whatever your learning applies to everyone and not just yourself. Parallel Universe Theory would prove my argument because I believe each individual passess through them constantly, dependent on what drives them mentally and what aspirations you have and dreams on a spiritual level. If you hate life, you will subconciously lead yourself to death and visa versa. I think the truth is so complex that only death itself will explain it, you can never put into words how deep the worm hole goes. Easiest way I can explain what I feel is our universe is but an atom in a greater universe which builds and fills into an even larger one which keeps multiplying by infinity. The only possible explanation is we are within a dream, simulation or something similar. I have had vivid dreams, hallucinations, heard voices and whatnot but at the end of the day I am here to enjoy my life and I can't go crazy thinking of things with infinite possibilities. Just be good and love each other and enjoy the pleasures in life. It's the only way to keep happy in such a dark society. I'd like to finish this off by saying, I love you all, I really do. Some of you might be stuck in a void right now but I promise its just a phase :)
>>
>>19477335
That's wrong you loser
>>
>>19486765
I have but one question:

What lead you to decide that this reality was any less real than all the others?
>>
>>19486830
I feel so strongly that the evil, unhappy, unfortunate circumstances many are born into is irrationally wrong. I feel love is so powerful and predominant in the human psyche Love can quite literally heal you mentally and help you cope with physical pain much faster. To think that this reality is the base reality is not logical for me to comprehend because of how beautiful things SHOULD be. Everything in this world seems to premeditated and it has so many theories and not much understanding within it. You could assume this is the base reality but from little things like love and emotion that are physically unprovable to where they come from; in essence I feel that they would be and probably are a higher state of consciousness and we merely live within a ying yang of a low state and high state leaving our reality perfectly balanced for an experience like we have. Its kinda like an ant thinking 100metres around them is the universe and why would they think differently when their knowledge sets that mindstate and way of thought for them.
>>
>>19470769
The only true thing in your post is knowing God from faith, everything else is bs. Do as thou wilt is literally satanic
>>
>>19470603

Shakyamuni Buddha is objectively a more prolific, more nuanced, and more functional moral teacher than Jesus ever was. You'll be a better person following the Dhammapada by itself than following the entirety of the bible.
>>
File: shills.png (2MB, 720x8640px) Image search: [Google]
shills.png
2MB, 720x8640px
people are full with shit.

they attached themself to the next easy conspiracy for escapism from the real world. With that they define their world new just so they don't have to face real life consequences. This way they don't have to face their shitty live, one reason why they so easily believe in apocalypse conspiracies.

BUT
here is the thing
these people are full with shit because when you tell them that there is indeed a very real threat and start to spoonfeed them, they start to reject it. Just because it is off the road from the narrative told by the elite/MSM/goons/shills. (yes, very specific groups/cabals)

You can try it yourself, if you see one of these dickheads telling you about conspiracy shit, tell them to read CoIntelPro or to learn about the gamer gate happenings to understand how the MSM/shills works. Now look what will happen, i tell you what this person will do. He will do nothing. He is not going to educate himself, he is not going to read anything that could breake his chamber of escapism. He believes he is in everything right, and that his mind is healthy enough to understand what really happens, he doesn't need facts for this.

So, no matter how good a red pill is, as soon it destroys their little echochamber, they will reject it.

Another example,
the 6 gorrilions narrative, known to be jackshit. At this point you would expact people to look deeper into this, but guess what happens. As soon they start to look into this they relize, it might destroy their safe place. They relize they have to allowe new facts into their live that could change their base they grow up on. So they go immiditley back to their little ayyyy lmao narrative and their little shitty federation of light cabal. And even if you try to show them the corruption within that mr.greer federation of light cabal, they will reject it.

best red pill for me, read the cointelpro and you will start to spot them. When you spot them, it will give you always a red pill.
>>
-When I was starting with spirituality, I was taught that there are evil people that worship the god of hell to do black magic and cause evil upon the world.
-Later on I figured mostly everyone is actually demonic
-People are demonic because they were made only by the demiurge, the dark god, without the good God having a part on them.
-Their spirituality sends you to hell.
-Likewise loving demonic people isn't a good move.
-Therefore the right spirituality is this gnosticism mixed with black magick we will use against them and their black god.

Just take on spiritual practice and use the power you gain on blasting them. Chaos magick works well, since you won't summon one of their entities by accident like a retard. Oh, and use your magic only against your spiritual enemies, don't be a full retard whom attacks the innocent.
>>
>>19486967
All people are born from god. What happens to them on earth is another story. theres no demon humans, just posessed humans.
Thats where all this "reptilian" stuff comes from. They are demons controlling humans from the backwaters.
>>
>>19486980
>All people are born from god
No, you're just a bible thumping monotheist, there are two gods, the dark god and the light god. We live in a gnosticlike universe.
>>
>>19486889
Your reasoning seems to be so firmly founded in a fundamental belief that reality should be something. That seems entirely incongruous with my interpretation of reality merely being what it is.

The 100 meters your ant sees are just as valid as all the other millions of meters around him. It matters little how nice these or any other areas may be. Let there be splendor and paradise one hundred meters onward and yet there can torment and hell on this patch. Both areas are just as real.
>>
/x/ is satanic. every thread talks about all this witchcraft and alchemy and spirits and awakenings. all of this is satanic, channeling satanic energy, or speaking to demons.

aliens are just demons, hence the term watchers, they are sent by satan to observe us. the reason they take the form as aliens is because they can be explained as many people already think aliens are real. not to mention when the rapture happens there will be a huge false flag saying that aliens abducted millions of people when in reality they were saved by God.

hell is a literal place, as is heaven

we're in the end times, supposedly the eclipse marked the warning from god to repent before the rapture on september 23rd. take that with a grain of salt, in the bible it says how no one knows that date of the rapture but God, so dont take this as solid evidence rather speculation.

bible is literal and is meant to be interpreted literally.

the illumanati are the jews, they control everything, and want to bring about the new world order to prepare the world for the antichrist.

what you should take from all of this is to research christianity and convert and repent.

bumpy roads ahead
>>
>>19487379
Rainbows are proof that God regrets his actions.
>>
>>19487379
Out of pure curiosity, what makes you so certain it is not the reverse?

Why not, for example, assume that aliens are indeed the creators who then manufactured the story of God so that simple people could follow their teachings without worrying about extraterrestrial powers and merely concern themselves with supernatural?

It seems more plausible for beings, grander by orders of magnitude, to come down to primitive Earth and give guidelines on how to live so that we may develop into appropriately gracious beings in the future.

The Rapture is then the aliens returning once we have achieved enough level of progress to be welcomed into the wider Galaxy with only those that have shown themselves capable of living up to standards being chosen for uplifting with the rest being left to live on this Earth that becomes Hell by virtue of only having those which are wicked left.
>>
File: 147.jpg (182KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
147.jpg
182KB, 600x774px
>>19487379
>>
>>19487588
>>
>>19487588
W- why does Satan have tits?
>>
>>19477867
wtf even is this
>>
>>19487279
Yeah you are totally right. I don't think I explained myself well enough. From my current understanding, infinity is a powerful word. With my beliefs that infinity exists, i merely can only reduce it down to this earth is a simulation with infinity inside it. Ever expanding. To think of who god is then who created god is what brought this understanding. My belief stens off human ignorance and also my own spiritual beliefs. I have had lucid dreams, astral projections and drug induced realizations of there being infinite timelines and have lived what seemed to be 1000 lifetimes in a dream, focussing on sound being the masterkey to these dimensions... yep im a functional crazyperson lol. But i will never shove my opinions down ur throat like these loonies or ever let my beliefs effect someone else's life.
>>
>>19470603
Nothing is good or bad but thinking makes it so
>>
>>19488382
Our local schizo. Ignore him.
>>
>>19487863
Androgyny is satanic.
>>
File: 1500693922497.jpg (292KB, 658x815px) Image search: [Google]
1500693922497.jpg
292KB, 658x815px
>>19489022
whoops hail satan
>>
>>19470759
HOW DARE YOU SPREAD YOUR CHRUSTCUKERY IN A PAGAN BOARD, GOYIM!
>>
>>19470603
To get useful redpills you need to read a book. I suggest the Kybalion for starters.
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.