[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eclipse Shmeclipse. Champ, even if the locusts pour out of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: images (7).jpg (6KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
6KB, 242x208px
Eclipse Shmeclipse. Champ, even if the locusts pour out of the pit and the moon is turned to blood tomorrow just know that the key to landing a good afterlife is to look to Jesus Christ and take his hand and convince him you will be a fruitful servant. Champ when I had to ruck through the worst snowstorm in the history of the state to get my first job, do you think I relied on myself? No, without Christ I can accomplish nothing but with Christ anything is possible. So I got on my knees and called out to him when I felt like I might've passed out and he guided and protected me. And he will protect you if you just come out of that thick shell of yours, humble yourself before him and pray for his forgiveness. Its as simple as that. Take it from me buddy, I'm up here.
>>
Christ is king
>>
Perhaps
>>
>>19470525
i refuse gods handshake
>>
File: download (34).jpg (7KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
download (34).jpg
7KB, 232x217px
>>19470555
Son, refusing the hand(shake) of God is like turning down the greatest gift you could ever receive out of pride and arrogance. You will regret it forever. reach out to God's hand and grasp it firmly before its too late. Its as simple as that. In hell there is no Dad, only AntiDad.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.