[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Solar Eclipse and the Blood Moon Prophecy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

File: blood moon prophecy.jpg (217KB, 3000x1875px) Image search: [Google]
blood moon prophecy.jpg
217KB, 3000x1875px
The total solar eclipse tomorrow may be connected to biblical prophecy and the blood moon tetrad that occurred 2 years ago. There are two particular passages that could be in reference to it, and both are referring to signs that will appear before the lord returns at the end of days:
>Acts 2:20
>The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.
>This is almost the exact same wording as Joel 2:31, which is the prophecy Peter is referencing
>Revelation 6:12
>I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red.

Now, pic related shows the dates of the blood moons that occurred during 2014 and 2015. They all fell on Jewish holy days. There was also a solar eclipse between them, which could fulfill the "sun will be turned to darkness" part of the passages. However, I get the feeling that the eclipse tomorrow will also be spiritually significant. It is the first solar eclipse since 1918 to cross the entire mainland of the United States and the first since 1776 (a very important year for the country as you might know) that it will ONLY cross the U.S. The mention of there being an earthquake after the Lamb of God opens the sixth seal in the verse from Revelation 6:12 is also interesting because other anons have noted that the eclipse will have its longest duration near the New Madrid fault line, which is the area I will be in tomorrow to witness it myself.

What are your thoughts on these biblical passages or any other paranormal topics related to tomorrow's total solar eclipse?
>>
Be on your guard. It rises to its peak under the hour of a Blood Moon. By its glow, the aimless spirits of monsters that were slain in the name of the light return to flesh.
>>
File: 1469597825521.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1469597825521.gif
494KB, 646x466px
>>19469999
>Those quads
>My double dubs
>>
>>19469988

Checked...
>>
>>19470004
The Blood Moon rises once again.
>>
>>19469988
>Revelation 6:12
>I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red.

More than likely isn't related to the sixth seal, but an eclipse of the sun is a sign of judgement on the nations, and an eclipse of the moon is a sign of judgement on Israel. These signs in the Heavens aren't happenstance, something's going down soon, but they're precursors and warnings so people become aware of the trouble in the world. Look into the sign of Jonah, and how 40 days after this Eclipse is Yom Kippur. There's a lot converging this September.
>>
>>19470039
>There's a lot converging this September
I'm assuming you've heard of the woman from Revelation 12 (Virgo) appearing in the night sky on September 23rd in alignment with other stars and planets then? Also, is the sign of Jonah referenced in Luke 11:29-32?
>>
File: 1828797829.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1828797829.gif
982KB, 320x287px
It's a fucking eclipse, people. Jesus Christ I thought /pol/ was full of fucking retards that sperged out at the slightest shit.
>>
>>19470088
Good goy
>>
>>19470039
Converge is releasing an album in September....
>>
File: St-George-Dragon-Rubens-L.jpg (100KB, 463x550px) Image search: [Google]
St-George-Dragon-Rubens-L.jpg
100KB, 463x550px
>>19469988
>>19469999
Checked, we'll be ready.
>>
>>19469988
prophecies are all bullshit. we make our own future, those who wish to steer our collective path are powerless.
>>
>>19470079
So when did revelation 9 happen. When did locusts poor out of the ground and torture people for months. When did revelation 11 happen and the two witnesses fuck evil up. Did I miss all that or is everyone really trying to spread fear or are they too dumb to look into the source material
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 640x640px
>>19470004
>my alzheimers
>>
>>19470103
If anything happens of course.
>>
File: skele_dance.gif (475KB, 215x194px) Image search: [Google]
skele_dance.gif
475KB, 215x194px
>>19470112
>My shitposting to avoid actual discussion
>>
There have been more solar eclipses arround the world in the past years you know? Why do you think that this one is significant? Also, it isn't even that weird, the last one happened in february of this year.
>>
>>19469988

>Acts 2:20
>The eclipse happens at roughly 2:20 my time

spoopy
>>
File: Solar_eclipse_1999_4_NR.jpg (2MB, 3543x3489px) Image search: [Google]
Solar_eclipse_1999_4_NR.jpg
2MB, 3543x3489px
>>19470116
*All* of the solar eclipses that have happened on this specific date of August 21st have coincided with some major shit. I doubt this one will be no different.
>>
>>19470106
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1104292/Hell-earth-The-rampaging-super-swarms-birds-insects-invading-suburbia.html
In 2009 swarms of millions of locusts (or at least flies) rampaged Lake Victoria in Africa. Even the Daily Mail article describes them as "clouds of smoke" like in Revelation 9. I'm not sure about Revelation 11 though. A lot of figures on the world stage could be considered the two witnesses. In the end I am throwing up ideas and looking for the opinions of others on them.
>>
>>19470079
>I'm assuming you've heard of the woman from Revelation 12 (Virgo) appearing in the night sky on September 23rd in alignment with other stars and planets then?
Yeah, it's incredibly amazing, but I think it's just a marker, a signature of God that points to these convergences. The sign itself is pretty spectacular, but the really shocking stuff is what you find out about the dates surrounding it.
>Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. - Matthew 24:34
How long is a generation? 120 years? 100? 70? 50? All these sets of years line up this year as dates of a "Birth" of Israel. From the First Zionist Congress to the Balfour declaration to the Birth of Israel as a nation in a day to the capturing of Jerusalem in the Six Day War. This is just one set of the amazing convergences.

>Also, is the sign of Jonah referenced in Luke 11:29-32?
Could be, I think that Scripture is much more in depth and layered than we could ever hope to see in our current state. The Holy Spirit guides us to see what we need to see when we need to see it, He knows what we need.
>>19470106
>What is a parenthetical chapter: The Post
The majority of Revelation is chronological, but there are a few chapters that are out of order. These are parenthetical and show events that happen in different times during Jacob's Trouble.
>>
>>19470106
Revelation 9 was the locust swarms in russia
Revelation is 11 is russia and america comming together once again against a united foe (korea, isis, terrorists, etc)
>>
>>19470140
Post examples, elaborate. I'm interested anon
>>
>>19470140
Can you prove it? I would appreciate it.
>>
>>19470145
So something as significant as that only affected Africa? That's almost pointless to put in the Bible. We're talking healing people, parting the sea, surviving in whales. Jesus Christ is my lord and savior so I just want to point that out but it just seems like a stretch because gods power knows no bounds. I would expect it to affect most of the planet but I could be wrong.
>>19470164
So it's Russia. He attacked his own witness with locusts? Also the us and Russia haven't really teamed up
>>19470158
So you're saying the locusts come after the revelation 12 sign?
Again Christ is lord and I be prepared, but I'm not going to connect dots I don't see
>>
>>19470251
Like I said, I don't know for sure, but I am looking for connections. The Revelation 12 sign is real and is happening September 23rd. I don't know the chronological order of the other signs of Revelation though.
>>
>>19470167
>>19470242
>Solar eclipse of August 21, 1914
>total solar eclipse occurred on August 21, 1914
>During this time, Erwin Finlay-Freundlich led an expedition to Crimea in an attempt to verify the general relativity theory of Albert Einstein during this solar eclipse. However, World War I broke out and he was interned in Russia, unable to carry out the necessary measurements. William Wallace Campbell, from neutral America, was permitted to continue with his plans, but cloud cover obscured the eclipse.
>>
File: eclipse.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
eclipse.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
>>19470317
>Solar eclipse of August 21, 1560
>A total solar eclipse occurred on August 21, 1560
>The prediction of this solar eclipse helped to inspire Tycho Brahe's (1546–1601) interest in astronomy at the age of 13
>The announcement of this forthcoming eclipse in France caused many Frenchmen to panic, fighting one another to be next in line at the confessional. One beleaguered parish priest tried to calm the populace by announcing that since there were so many waiting to confess, a decision had been made to postpone the eclipse for two weeks.[1]
>Christopher Clavius, wrote (In Sphaeram Ioannis de Sacro Bosco Commentarius published in 1593) "I shall cite two remarkable eclipses of the Sun, which happened in my own time and thus not long ago. One of these I observed about midday at Coimbra in Lusitania (Portugal) in the year 1559 [sic], in which the Moon was placed between my sight and the Sun with the result that it covered the whole Sun for a considerable length of time. There was darkness in some manner greater than night; neither could one see where one stepped. Stars appeared in the sky and (marvellous to behold) the birds fell down from the sky to the ground in terror of such horrid darkness." [2]
>>
four blood moons already happened it's august 21, 2017 get your calendar straight
>>
>>19469988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-stMeLMVcM&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>19470004
any moron can get quads
>>
>>19469988
2 Timothy 3:1-5
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

I somewhat doubt the end times will be soon. There are other prophecies not quite fulfilled, but we're getting there.

Luke 17:26
Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man (Jesus' return).

Genesis 6:4
There were GIANTS in the earth in those days...
>>
>>19469988
>biblical passages
>having anything to do with the US
>>
>>19470983
>most powerful country in the world
>cant be involved in prophecy

This is your brain on retardation
>>
>>19470999
>military power having anything to do with spirituality
Yeah okay. Well we'll just see tomorrow whether anything happens or if it'll just be a a one day thing where nothing happens.
Like always.
>>
>>19471005
I never said I thought it was happening tomorrow (its not) but the idea of a sizable empire influencing the whole world not being involved in some kind of endtimes revelation is absurd.
>>
>>19470976
I don't know how much of a revelation typical shitty human behaviour is
>>
The real question is...
Who is holding the Behelit? cause he better stay the hell away from the Eclipse
>>
>>19471151
I do.
>>
>>19470106
Migrant crisis
>>
File: 1503248602264.png (716KB, 640x868px) Image search: [Google]
1503248602264.png
716KB, 640x868px
>Checked.
>>19469999
>>19469988
>>19470088

I'm just gonna copy what >>19471366 said.

>"A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

>Here's the full passage
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+12

>Astronomical signs
http://earthsky.org/human-world/biblical-signs-in-the-sky-september-23-2017

>Censored anomaly in space
http://www.space.news/2017-06-17-why-is-nasa-blocking-this-sector-of-space-what-are-they-hiding.html

Wew lads.... I guess I'll see you in September !!!
https://youtu.be/wqczaF0KT3Q
>>
>>19469988Oh I don't know how you missed this, but the Bible's just made up.
>>
>>19471405
I suppose this is made up too
https://youtu.be/NQ27rxGMXqs
>>
>>19471405
And yet that which it has foretold is coming to pass.
>>
>>19469988
>since 1918

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1918_flu_pandemic
>>
>>19471445
oh shit
>>
File: kill.jpg (107KB, 800x1044px) Image search: [Google]
kill.jpg
107KB, 800x1044px
>>
>>19470140

nobody has mentioned that this eclipse also aligns with the star Regulus, which is considered THE royal star, the king, the heart of the lion. This always deals with GOD and KINGS
>>
the Mandela Effect is undoubtedly related
>>
>>19470976
They were as MIGHTY MEN...

Attack on Titan incoming...
>>
>>19471151
He best make sure he puts his grasses on
>>
>>19471693
so is japan going to change positions again? or is it newzealand for a second time?
>>
The blood red moon prophecies are not even actual prophecy. But just misinterpreted Bible versuse. You see the blood red moon is just mentioned four times. It doesn't mean there is going to be actual four moons appearing and the four blood moons that did appeared before were just natural occurances and a bunch of conspiracy theorist just match them up with the versuses in the Bible cause they are deperate for there prophecy to come early to light. But the fact is the Bible just mentions one blood moon four times. Nothing more nothing less.
>>
>>19470116
Big earthquake happened in Turkey at year 1999 after a solar eclipse.
>>
Be sure to stare directly into the eclipse to absorb all of its supernatural energy!

Love and Light!
>>
ive heard that the eclipse sends out bad energy if being exposed to it. = nog good. opinions?
>>
>tfw argie
>saw the red moon and mocked murricans on /x/ bcs they couldnt see it
>not getting a solar eclipse until 2019
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>19469988
Aw fuck the bugs are going to start coming out of pocket dimensions and abduct people, spreading a genetic virus that mutates you into a mind controlled human bean.

We fukd
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.