[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW TO DEFEAT DEMONS READ THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 16

File: 4508200-surtur.png (2MB, 969x867px) Image search: [Google]
4508200-surtur.png
2MB, 969x867px
IF there will be rituals to merge planes in populated areas, here is what you do:

show no fear, show no emotion, just knowing and trust your inner strength, no hate, no love, just a sense that you are strong in your own reality and then they can not draw energy from you or anything in your energy bubble.
You can fight them, manipulate them physically, they will fear you, you will be able to hurt them. Not saying you should just attack people on the streets, but if you ever do get attacked, turn off your fear when you defend yourself.

They take over human bodies, if the possession is strong, the possessed won't generally remember anything that has elapsed after the entity is gone. The entities/demons do not like to be reminded that the human eternal spirit is all powerful and can not die. They do not like seeing that the spirited human can not be manipulated. People, Do not go out and cause damage and havoc for no reason, this guideline is just so you can remember your divine origin and your power and uncorruptable good natures. Energy sucking and knowledge of the source code of this matrix is what gives this beings their strength. Once you feel empowered you will be able to wiggle yourself out of any situation they are able to muster. Do not let your selves be enslaved again, whether you live or die, remember, you are in the RIGHT. This whole energy sucking matrix is a PERVERSION. Do not feed it and watch its bonds become weak. Do not hate the humans that collude with the demons or the demons themselves. Do not feed them love or hate energy.
>>
Source: i have seen their rituals in the woods and in other places, i have seen them first hand. I innately knew what to do. Focusing on yourself gives you energy instead of focusing on them. Turn off your thoughts or emotions that have THEM at the centre of their attention. Through will alone, even desperation, you will be able to time travel and warn yourself in the past of what will happen but it is the spirit alone that does this and you will perceive the warnings as premonitions. Show no fear. Show no anger. Be as a zen master. Bow down to no one!
>>
File: crudader sheild.jpg (230KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
crudader sheild.jpg
230KB, 1000x1502px
I am speaking from personal experience. Open your heart and accept the Lord Jesus Christ as the son of God and your personal savior, who will wash away all your sins and allow yourself to be filled with the Holy Spirit, which, in turn, will allow you to connect your mind, soul and spirit to the Lord, God the Father. If you do this in earnest, these entities cannot harm you. Like OP said, do not engage in physical or spiritual warfare with them unless you are fervently devout in your faith, and baptism does seem to provide even greater protection.
>>
>>19469845
The god that preaches unity is the good cop
The demons is the bad cop

Understand?? The personal LORD AND SAVIOUR IS YOU, do not LET GOD/SATAN ENSLAVE YOU

IF the belief in jesus/god is directed to the right entity which is the unknowable spirit, or the spirit inside you, then, yes, you will feel empowered, BUT THE CHRISTIAN GOD/MESSIAH, the ones that preach DIVINE unity with the demiurge is just one side of the trap. YOU will be forced to reincarnate again without memories, AND he will learn from you. Conversely, if you ally with the demons they will just torment you and enslave you too. You are on the side of other woke beings, SOME WILL BE ABLE TO HELP FROM OTHER DIMENSIONS, THERE EXIST GOOD GUYS but

ONLY YOUR INTUITION WILL TELL YOU IF YOU RESONATE WITH ANYONE ELSE, REMEMBER, THERE IS HELP, then there is "HELP"

Anon either wants to merge with YHWH/The one OR he firmly believes his advice will help him (merge with YHWH)

YOU GUYS HAVE NO SINS. YOU ARE BRAINWASHED BUT INCORRUPTIBLE SPIRITS! THE HIGHEST AUTHORITY IS YOU.

THis message is obviously for those of you who possess the incorruptible spirit, not the animal men. Animal men will know what to do anyway. That is become demons/merge with YHWH
>>
>>19469880
Now I'm starting to think you're intentionally misleading people to lead them down a path to possession.
>>
THIS WHOLE REALITY IS A PLAY

Your gnosis is cut off and the simulation tries with EVERY WAKING SECOND to convince you that it is real and to resign yourself to your fate.

DO NOT EVER FORGET WHO YOU ARE
>>
>>19469889
You are using tactics of organised religion/messiah salvation cults, Don't know if willingly or unwillingly. It does not matter,

THOSE WHO KNOW, KNOW, it will resonate true inside them. I honestly care about my fellow free spirits and it matters not what disruption tactics are being used to discredit me.

Disruption and energy re-direction tactics have been used since the beginning of time every time the message was passed on. DO NOT fall for that shit. REMEMBER: YOU KNOW what to do, and who you are, deep inside. BE brave, show no fear, The love for your fellow spirits is pure spirit, it is beyond fake physical emotion.

Hopefully enough will know what i am talking about, for the rest, all the best, do what you can, what you think is right, play your part, whatever
>>
FORGOT TO MENTION, FIGHT ANYTHING THAT TRIES TO WORM ITS WAY INSIDE YOU!! YOU will know it if it tries. Just move away, WILL YOUR BODY TO MOVE, command it with bravery, with whatever comes AND FEAR NOT
>>
>>19469892
I believe you.

The mandela effect has shown me things aren't real. They have changed things around.
>>
Why will the demons look like? I'm scared /x/. I have given up hate though, so it'll be kinda hard for the evil to corrupt me.
>>
>Believing 100% that the eclipse will trigger a demon apocalypse tomorrow

Look anons, it's a pretty strange world we live in but y'all have got to chill out
>>
>>19469812
>>19469845
>>19469880

A cultist, a templar, and a gnostic walk into a bar..
>>
>>19469812
Demons feed off negativity. Sorround yourself with positivity and you'll starve them to death.
>>
>>19469812
Dude you're a wolf in sheepclothing. Most of the things you said are false teachings that will utterly destriy the practitioner. Love is the key and Jesus is the truth.
>>
File: IMG_5290.jpg (297KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5290.jpg
297KB, 1920x1088px
>>19470210
I like it
>>
>>19470210
>>19470220
>>19470240
I am the OP and the gnostic

LOOK, Jesus and the whole idea, got corrupted way in the past. See in yourself what it means. Yeah we should love one another, but i am talking about TRUE love not the bodily emotions. The true Jesus does not want to be your MASTER. He wants to show you yourself, remind you how to take back control and STOP BEING TRAPPED BY THE MATRIX

If you think you have it bad now, just wait and see what happens if you let this fear based new reality come to fruition

The positivity i talk about here is only gnosis, NOT THE FALSE LOVE OF THE DEMIURGE WHO PRETENDS TO BE THE FATHER OF JESUS

The real jesus was FROM OUTSIDE THE MATRIX JUST AS WE ARE AND HIS GIFT WAS THE TRUTH WHICH WILL SET US FREE WHICH IS INNER GNOSIS. DO NOT BELIEVE ME, TRUST YOUR SELVES!!!!

>>19470166
Demons just posess people. So they will be people with unnatural behaviour, facial expressions and HATRED on their faces.
IF they manifest in the flesh, i suspect that either the density of the surrounding will have shifted so they will be able to shapeshift at will OR it will just change briefly and go back in which case they will need to have shapes which are biologically feasible on current earth. IN other words, I DON'T KNOW. Only seen them in posessed ppl and in the astral realms.
>>
>>19469812
>the possessed won't generally remember anything that has elapsed after the entity is gone.

>chrlottesville guy didnt remember anything
fugg
>>
Just giving you advice based off my own experiences, I have not been harmed by them just because i knew they could not touch me, i knew at the time all of reality was fake and i was relatively brave and did what i had to do (gather info at that stage)

Dudes, people of /x/, you have actually helped me in the past, info here has helped me get to where i am today, collecting real info, building up and matching my experiences.
I just want to give back, thats why i am posting here. Also anywhere else i doubt people would be too brainwashed to respond. 4chan actually has strong enough people. I am just sharing EXPERIENCE. IF IT MATCHES YOURS, YOU WILL REMEMBER TO USE IT
>>
>>19470297
>>19470278
>>19469928
>>19469910
>>19469892
>>19469880
>>19469815
>>19469812
These are all my posts I am the same person (if you can't tell by the writing style already)
>>
File: 4715289.jpg (240KB, 897x1083px) Image search: [Google]
4715289.jpg
240KB, 897x1083px
>>19470311
>>
If you feel bad you can literally physically 'skip' that vibration and land on a better one. Aim high!
>>
>>19471254
What is that?
>>
>>19471313
Basically this, you can change your vibration at will, so do not feed anything with your thoughts and emotions that you do not want to feed
>>
File: sketch1503331228599.png (342KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1503331228599.png
342KB, 500x530px
So OP, what you're saying is that we should yell Alex Jones' words?

>I'M A PIONEER, I'M AN EXPLORER! I'M A HUMAN AND I'M COMIN'! I'M ANIMATED, I'M ALIVE! MY HEART'S BIG, IT'S GOT HOT BLOOD GOING THROUGH IT FAST! I LIKE TO FIGHT TOO! I LIKE TO EAT! I LIKE TO HAVE CHILDREN! I'M HERE! I GOT A LIFE FORCE, THIS IS A HUMAN, THIS IS WHAT WE LOOK LIKE, THIS IS WHAT WE ACT LIKE! THIS IS WHAT EVERYBODY WAS LIKE BEFORE US! THIS IS WHAT I AM, I'M A THROWBACK, I'M HERE! I GOT THE FIRE OF HUMAN LIBERTY. I'M SETTING FIRE'S EVERYWHERE, AND HUMANS ARE TURNING ON EVERYWHERE!
AND THIS IS WHERE WE GET TESTED SO REJOICE TO GOD ALMIGHTY FOR THIS ANIMATED CONTEST OF LIBERTY
YOU'LL NEVER DEFEAT THE HUMAN SPIRIT, YOU'LL NEVER DEFEAT GOD
YOU'LL NEVER WIN
>>
>>19469815
Why didn't you kill them when you saw the rituals?
>>
>>19469812
A phone call just now with my mum about some lame shit just sucked out all of the energy out of me. I literally feel dead inside. Is she a demon? I often felt there was something alien about her.
>>
too bad the thread got shillbombed, thanks OP
>>
>>19472228
That without the "i am god's lab rat" bs that the universal religions have been preaching but yeah just the message aimed at yourself
>>19472238
Any sacrifice would have helped open the portal further. Besides i was alone. I stopped them from opening further with my presence. You kill the possessed human you just kill the host not the entity.
And i did not have all the info at the time.
>>19472318
No worries if it ever happens hope it at least helps someone

And anon with the mom she probably just knows how to suck life force and is probably an animal woman one step removed.from demon but idk do what u know is right dont get energy sucked
>>
>>19472228
Praise be to God Almighty, and the Son Lord Jesus Christ forever!!! Amen
>>
>>19472318
You've just activated my trap card heathen. Now be purged by the Light of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!!
>>
>>19473591
>>19473607
Jehova demiurge shills itt
Dont be fooled. Dont give ur energy to the beast
>>
>>19470311
this, this is what tripcodes are for
>>
File: beem.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
beem.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Excessive violence
>>
>>19469812
Not demons, but I genuinely found someone who can control my actions. No hypnosis or direct contact involved. Just by thinking about you.
I was 200% spooked. Now that guy wasn't bad, but some others may be. He was able to tell me the right amount of famly members I had, ages and their mental status. How would you defend yourself and your family from something like that? I've heard stories that some people may be able to control your actions without you being able to do shit, but I disregarded them as bullshit until recently.
>>
There are real demons on earth. They're called narcissists and sociopaths. Beware anyone who promises you instant, easy love; this promise is made most easily by those who have little to give.
>>
>>19475085
>Hurr Durr we r da demens.
No. We're capable of fucking shit up, but it's NOT the same.
>>
>>19474940
Ok this will get complicated but basically reading thoughts happens when your information field that you emanate geta decoded consciously rather than subconsciously how we do it in an ordinary state. The conduit must be receptive so have no thoughts and will just channel ou the information field around them. In meditation and on drugs it is enhanced. Out of body you can be shown a simulated body of you doing stuff. You can be observer on the inside or outside. Soz on phone. Can elaborate further but tricks and rusea have nothing to do with ur own capability. In a crisis situation think short thoughts and act them immediately and dont charge them with fear emotion but let your own reality bending self guide you
>>
>>19469880
How do you know if you're an animal man?
>>
>>19475173
This is the definition of black magic. Remember anon there is no guilt no shame no contracts no responsibility to be eaten alive. You are not weak and you have nothing to prove. Turn off your preconceptions and see her for how she really is. When she sees you see her she will attempt to manipulate and pull you back in to the lie. Failing that, she will leav on her own.

Listen here the best experience comes from knowing you did your best to embody your ideal self in this circumstance. Never doubt. Love spiritually not emotional codependece. Speak your mind, show your case and remain stoic. Then when u DID do your BEST, whatever happens, you will know you did it, you broke out of the magic soul cage and changed reality. Trust in yourself.
>>
>>19475301
Basic ideals of life food sex bodily sensations and sleep and resignation to fate and powerleasness before the creator of matter. If u have to ask u proly aint one
>>
>>19475293
Really nice advice. Thanks. That would only work on me, right? If anything ever threatened a friend, would I be able to help him/her? Also is getting controlled harmful in any way? You seem to know the right things, great thread OP.
>>
To the deleted post dude yes the advice is very general and works on everyone. I was in a few of those situations myself and for the duration it went on until the clean break i was p happy with myself and damn proud.
>>
>>19475661
Also thanks. I am just giving my public service announcement. Getting controlled makes you functuion at reduced efficiency and you will just be doing what someone else wants instead of living your life and working on your spiritual freedom and empowerment so pretty straightforward answer
>>
>>19469812
>be strong in your sense of reality
>reality isn't real

I already know reality isn't the objective truth, but then how can one be confident?

How do you reconcile the two OP?
>>
>>19476142
What u have in u and radiate out is real. What u see fron other sources u choose what to take in and that is maya not real
>>
>>19469812
That one greentext story about the ultra Chad who punched evil spirits into submission makes me believe you
>>
plz send all the non-human form demons to me in the physical plane so i can kill one and obtain a specimen
>>
>>19476202
How much of the new testament / Jesus Christ is truth in your mind?

I too have had the same thought that much of the modern bible is perverted by the passing of time, and even in current times there are so many flagrant examples of alteration resulting from collusion of evil parties.

I've been searching for the truth and the more I look the more twisted any message becomes.
>>
>>19469812
love is light. it is the greatest power. you definitely want maximum love when it comes to doing anything
>>
>>19476202
>>19476253
To expand, by my own understanding Jesus was certainly physical but the highest part of him is more spiritual or abstract; I think it is fully possible Jesus as an idea took many forms such as Buddha and many other transcendent thinkers. I believe it is perfectly plausible that Jesus' original message was far more along the lines of the Buddha prior to being changed by Jews and Catholics, as evidenced in early christian theology even like those of yourself, the gnostics.
>>
>tfw op is a demon worshipper
>>
>>19476284
Go give birth to the demiurge or something, sophia
>>
File: C52B53dWMAA37yL.jpg (175KB, 1199x1043px) Image search: [Google]
C52B53dWMAA37yL.jpg
175KB, 1199x1043px
>>19469812
>>
>>19469812
demons are very petty, they don't understand sarcasm at all.
>>
>>19476281
Soz driving so i might expand on it later but the jesus should be more compared to prometheus zeus or the snake in the garden of eden where he is kundalini dna activation not the spread the other cheek goy. He brings back ur memories they were all yours
>>
>>19476381
OP is spot on.

There are forces on /x/ that would love to keep up the modern church's perversion on what Jesus Christ is and what He represents. Connecting Christ to Prometheus and the Kundalini serpent (this is a BIG one folks) will be invaluable to anyone's study of gnosis (that is, introspection.)

A solid concept of yourself can only be gained through introspection and acceptance of all facets of yourself. That is why those who preach just love and only love as the answer are confining the Self to a limited viewpoint.

By knowing your own demons, you will know others. By battling your own demons, you will be stronger than any external force that is looking to prey upon fear or uncertainty.
>>
>>19476402
The way in which the illusion flows is that usually a narrative is invented by those who know how to manipulate it and then the story/myth/legend is spread and then people act out the steps of the legend in their real lives, or, if it is a big one, they enact huge wars or social movements to fulfill prophecies. Those exact legends can be usurped and interpreted every which way. Just like the jesus story can tell us about our true power, it can be used to enslave us as well. Conclusions to stories are objectively up to the audience, you find interpretations everywhere, but they are as many as there are people.

Powers that be always control the narrative. If in this reality you feel lied to and trapped, it is a sign not to take things that are popular and their popular interpretations at face value. Learn to discern, expose yourself to different situations in real life to SHOCK open your perception, to see the truth behind the veil. Explanations are only a description of the phenomenon of existence, not the existence itsself. A rough approximation. While still holding notions that cause doubt and questions in you, you still live in the explanation. The truth literally will set you free, and once you stumble upon it you will just know it as the most profound experience of your life. Honestly though the ordinary 5 senses have been re-routed. So in my own experience truth has only come in the way of dreams, drugs, near death experiences. And MANY falsehood have accompanied them in those states. BUT IN THOSE STATES you learn to USE THOSE DORMANT SENSES IN CONSENSUS REALITY, when you are in a normal situation, not on anything, you can use your discenrment to get the clear meaning of a picture.

This info is good to resist being manipulated in this reality or having your reality changed with a false premise, away from one which you have made that would be advantageous.
>>19476402
you are your own superhero, i wish everyone knew this hey
>>
>>19475661
also sorry i confused you for the dude that deleted his post. but yes these things work for everyone. People can try to earn your trust via display of their powers but that is usually a bit of a red flag if they try to demonstrate authority ovre u
>>
>>19469845
>muh bible! Such shill!
>>
>>19477371
The shills are the ones trying to get people to shut down when they see any mention of a religion.

Nothing in that comment didn't fit with the thread. Yours doesn't fit at all, however.
>>
>>19477371
>>19477414
shills subtly teach to redirect your attention and focus from yourself and your decisions do idols such as YHWH/satan or whatever he wants to call himself at the time

some shills just want to promote their religion cause they think they are right. religion by definition refers to relegation of spiritual insights to already written and established rules, instead of USING ONES OWN DISCRETION and JUDGEMENT. Some religions mix good life advice to come to totally opposite conclusions. Pick your poison kind of scenario. Again, YOU HAVE TO LEAN TO DISCERN FOR YOURSELF. Look at what is behind people.
>>
>>19476291
what if i knock you up instead
>>
HOW TO DEFEAT DEMONS

1 - Stop believing in demons

2 - ?????
>>
>>19476771
Fascinating. How would I learn more about gnosticism? I've been considering reading the bible with focus on the new testament with a large bit of salt for clarity.

What does gnosticism maintain about good works? I've been a firefighter for a year and an EMT for three years and I can't help but feel the irony that what I am doing holds no real importance. I got into this stuff as a volunteer in the hopes that I'd do enough good to have justified my own existence and drain on the world. But people die anyways. Is saving 80 y.o. grandma that can't speak, walk, or think worth the effort? Is saving the drug addict who took too much for the third time this month worth it?
>>
>>19469812
You 'defeat' demons or negative entities through 'beaming' the energy of unconditional love or compassion to them, which is anathema to them. They go away if you love them hard enough.
>>
File: Doomguy_Red_Lantern.jpg (296KB, 757x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Doomguy_Red_Lantern.jpg
296KB, 757x1076px
>>19474416
Rage is the best deterrent. The only good demon is a dead demon.
>>
File: b38.png (296KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
b38.png
296KB, 600x587px
>>19479678
>doom marine with anything powered by "mad"
>>
>>19472318
I find the way my fellow shils acted here to be a tad distasteful; it's meant to be a dance, not an O-Line.
>>
>>19479678
Righteous clearheaded indignation is what i would use over animal rage

>>19479457
Try giving unconditional love in real life to.a heroin junkie or an abusive spouse and let me know how that affects your health finances and mood. I know your guru says all these wonderful things but i dont know how you expect to be free if you take no personal responsibility for your knowledge and show no judgement

>>19479441
What i say might coincide somewhat with gnostic teachings but i am just laying out my life experience and conclusions. Then as aristotle said you can entertain an idea without accepting it. Use youe own judgement. And gnosticism does teach that.
You get to show bravery and act decisivelt in crisis mode. This builds you up. You get to witness the struggle of the unfortunate and how pain and suffering affects them in the world. You get to.play a part in their most massive strugglea no just physically but of character. You help yourself by buildin up skills and others by applying those skills. Sick and injured people go through trials of character. Sorry i might elaborate later i am phoneposting atm. Also u asked about gnosticism theforbiddenreligion.com was pretty good last time i checked
>>
>>19479457
Also u do good works bc u want to not bc skydaddy will say good goy
>>
File: x.png (537KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
537KB, 1500x1500px
I'll just do what doomguy does, use gun on demons.
>>
Soz ^^ was for emt guy
>>
File: IMG_2046.jpg (164KB, 732x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2046.jpg
164KB, 732x799px
>>19469812
Truth is my sword and Love is my shield. I can be beaten by neither man nor demon. I am a true hero because with my right hand I destroy and with my left I caress.
>>
>>19480960
You sound like the creation amd destruction cycle of brahma (demiurge) lol
>>
>>19469812

>OP walks around the streets attacking normies cuz "demons"

take your meds
>>
File: mere Christianity.jpg (73KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
mere Christianity.jpg
73KB, 638x479px
>>19470240
This.
>>
Listen here op demons can be dispelled from reality by the utterance of words and the invoking of the name of Jesus (Yeshua). anyone can dispelled the demonic entities whether they are spiritual manifestations, physical manifestations, or possessive manifestations. it is by the name of Jesus this is done, I watched a minister punch a demon out of a possessed man in the name of Jesus the man started to shake violently for maybe a minute after that he got up and asked where he was he said he had no recollection of how he ended up in the church. he had been dealing with a demon of drug abuse and is now completely drug free.there is also a way to protect yourself from demonic activities. Prayer and reading the Bible are both great ways to protect yourself from the devil and his minions. A lesser extremely effective method of prayer is prayer in tongue's. Introduced to us humanity on the day of Pentecost prayer in tongue's of prayer in the supernatural people who pray in tongue's speak in supernatural languages and natural languages unknown to the speaker they may understand what they are saying without actually knowing the language they have engaged prayer in.
>>
>>19481128
>>19481133
>>19481118
Shills out in force. Good cop / bad cop really musta done a number on you. Anything to stop the goys from trying anything by themselves right? It doesn't matter, you guys can preach whatever you want, i'll do me and you do you. However it is true that if you ask for jesus guidance and strength and aim it at the right spiritual entity, it will work and you will get helped. But what can i say, i see your posts as half truths and with the intention to bring the sheep back into the fold. I love discussions. People can actually make up their own minds! How nice
>>
File: scopolamine-maria.jpg (12KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
scopolamine-maria.jpg
12KB, 400x267px
>>19469812
Scopolamine is a hell of a drug. You can make anyone do anything you want to with a dose. It's also known as OBEY powder. While under you can also reprogram people with it.

http://thescienceexplorer.com/brain-and-body/scopolamine-mind-control-drug-most-dangerous-world
>>
>>19481281
What do you think they've been crop dusting you people with?
>>
>>19481281
You bring up a very interesting topic, namely my our old friend, datura.
The worst thing about scopolamine is that YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN A NON-ORDINARY REALITY SETUP. Let me explain: in dreaming, often there is a pre-determined scenario for you where you have to perform some ridiculous task that you might or might not perform in a state of ordinary reality. Now the simulation is so accurate, that you do not know this is not the reality where you usually do that thing because you feel like you have yo, so you do it in the dream also, you are susceptible to the commands, to the scenario. How to not fall prey? Be aware of your surroundings, but how do you do that if you do not know you have been set up? Simple, practice lucid dreaming. Also MEMORY in dreaming is not stored like normal memory, on the same wavelength. That is why it is harder to remember dreams than ordinary reality states. This is why people write dream journals. This is why various ancient people draw what they've seen on drugs on temple walls. Or cave walls if you want to go further back.

Datura contains scopolamine, in my experience, yes there can be halucinations that can be as real as dreams, but in my case i knew what i was on, and they barely happened anyway. But i am usually very aware of everything in altered states, i have heard many examples of people on scopolamine thinking that what they saw was real. And of course if a voice tells you what to do, if you are a person who is weak willed and defaults to others for their thinking needs, you will do as you are told. The same effect happens on designer acid and variations thereof, LSA or stuff like that to people with weak wills. I seen them get possessed, i have talked to the demon (it made fun of me) and i have talked to the person after, they did not remember and they told me that while under the drug if i had told them to kill themselves they would have.
>>
>>19481281
>>19481379
cont:

So if you need to defend yourself against mind altering chemicals heres what you cultivate:

Practice mindful awareness of your surroundings, remind yourself to ask whether everything is real. (the joke here is that nothing is ever real, but asking yourself helps you take control as in a lucid dream).
Now, learn to manipulate lucid dreams. Manipulating ordinary consensus reality works on a similar basis.
Think for yourself. You are not susceptible to suggestion and false scenarios if you usually do what you do regardless of surroundings and think what you think regardless of information people want to force on you. Never give in to feelings of powerlessness. When you encounter these feelings in real life, dismiss them, do not feed them with emotion and invalidate in your mind the premise that you are powerless. Some thing can always be done, whether "logically"(based on data within the scenario, whether radically (just do something irrational to totally change the situation) or just walking away. And these are just a few. Invent your own methods! Invent new ways of creating new ways to deal with things! Be resourceful. Your spirits are endless reservoirs of new ideas. That's why the demiurge and his pals and spirits which do not trust themselves want to use you.

So yeah, this has been my experience, practice your own!
>>
>>19481379
>>19481400
sorry that was me, the OP
>>
>>19481281
I have to add that i am guessing doses are high enough that you are really affected in your impairment I.e. lots of things can pop up. When your body is very disabled, as it is in sleep, you have no access to body memories, and you are wayyyy easier to fool. As in dreams. People unfamiliar with the possibility of these modes of reality existing are easiest prey. So familiarising yourself with these drugs and their effects helps you in any and every state. It will help you defend yourself. Again, if the visuals stray away from the simulations of ordinary reality and enter the visuals from different realms, again, having experience with what can happen on DMT and the like, will generally give you a clue to what is going on.

Also trying a tripcode
>>
>>19481311
Not sure but has to be something. Did see crop dusting clouds follow a ufo. The ufo was most likely demiurge tech on a trained master. Also wheres my three shills in three minutes? Lol (>>19481133
>>19481128
>>19481118)
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>19469812
thanks for everything you've posted man. resonates with my life a lot.
Appreciate what you're trying to do here. Love you dude
>>
File: Snapchat-8696906185831935931.jpg (201KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8696906185831935931.jpg
201KB, 720x1184px
>>19480891
If not gnosticism then what do you believe? You need not slap a label on it as it seems it is not constituent of a larger main stream religion. What you say makes a lot of sense and you seem to be a clever guy.
>>
>>19469812
this is how i take one djinn on my bedroom.

she keeps on bothering my sleep like crazy, then one time, i just feels .... i can't describe it. i feel very calm. and break myself from sleep paralysis barrier and burn her with basmallah plus some islamic verse from qur'an, then crush her with my right hand.

unbelievable feel when i woke up. "damn, i just killed a demon"

you are free to believe this or not.
>>
This is bullshit demons of Satan are nice and would never do something you couldn't handle unless your mean or being rude to them
>>
>>19483706
>This is bullshit demons of Satan are nice and would never do something you couldn't handle unless your mean or being rude to them
>demons are nice
>implying beelzebub, astaroth, or baal are beneficent beings.
>>
>>19483319
>>19483324
Thanks lots guys. Mainly just believe in the freedom of the human spirit i guess and "waking up from the dream esp. It i turns into a nightmare"
>>19483661
Or "breaking the sleep paralysis" like this man did by sheer will alone and everyone should learn this.
>>
>>19469880
No John, you are the demons!
>>
>>19470297
I feel like I'm almost there. I've learned alot since my browsing /x/, even with all the propaganda, shills, and disinfo.

My only question in life is how one can switch the negative energy matrix into a positive one, and how i can actively help to reach that goal without becoming a politician, any public scrutiny, real or imagined, would grind my gears to no end
>>
>>19484658
By cultivating your own personal power you forego the need to manipulate the masses through a role in politics. Positive and negative ends of the matrix are part of duality. You are either entangled in thr duality matrix or above it and that depends on your fous. Is that on the illusion or on the concepts it tries to mimic and the ultimate truth of ones self?

I can tell you that by being all you can be you will find that people on the same wavelength will help however they can.
>>
demon djinn fairies angels what ever you call them are just spirits they are to be enslaved not worshipped fuck religion spirits are a sub human slave race
>>
>>19469812
>The entities/demons do not like to be reminded that the human eternal spirit is all powerful and can not die.
This implies demons are self-aware yet unlike humans they can die. Hardly seems fair.
>>
>>19485767
The demons know that after the hosts get destroyed they can find new human hosts, they know about the reincarnation process. Humans generally do not, but even so, eternal spirits have no deep desire to be reincarnated whereas humans who feel like they belong to the matrix (animal men) and men that are spiritually asleep, as well as "demons" which is just the nomenclature i use for anything that knows what's going on and possesses and uses bodies in the service of the demiurge, LIVE TO BE IN THE MATRIX OF THE DEMIURGE, they are a part of it, they do not exist outside of physical creation. Hope that sort of clears it up.

Those types of beings dread the possibility that an eternal spirit escapes them because they will not be able to feed on it, and then, who knows how many will follow. And then without eternal spirits the demiurge can not copy creative information and use it to grow his matrix. The way I see the demiurge is more like a computer (AI anyone?). IT seems intelligent, but is not, all it does is replicate information in endless fractals and can NOT come up with anything new. Only thing computers have over humans is raw computational power and speed. But they can not invent anything that does not exist yet, whereas humans (real free spirited ones), that's pretty much all they do.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.