[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gurdfieff discovered something here, he met people here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

who were they? what did he learn? is there more here we dont know yet? is central asia where the secrets lie?

yes Egypt was a big part of him, but this is even grander. I feel this is where the great discovery and adventure lies gentlemen
>>
>>19469264
My ancestors were from there.
>>
This region happens to be at the outskirts/crossroads of the three major categories of eastern occult systems, the Indian yogi traditions, the Sufi traditions, and the various Buddhist/Bon monk traditions. So he likely travelled around the neighboring regions (or just encountered this variety of people in this region and had some experience in at least the basics of all these systems.

In addition he may have been influenced by these guys http://kebzeh.org/ (in whatever form they existed in during his day).
>>
>>19469481
High 5!
Very nice!
>>
gurdjieff can beat my balls
>>
There is a gateway to shamballah there, the city of the demiurge which is in a different dimension

gurdjieff would have gotten indoctrinated there, had his occult knowledge enhanced and sent down to indoctrinate the masses to love the Demiurge
>>
>>19471087

shambalah is in altai mountains, where russia kazachstan mongolia and china meet.
>>
Who?
>>
>>19472552

you have never heard of Gurdjieff?

no wonder why x is going downhill
>>
File: magickfaggots.png (447KB, 734x427px) Image search: [Google]
magickfaggots.png
447KB, 734x427px
>>19473820

this used to be a paranormal and creepypasta board before u magick faggots came here and fucked it up. nobody likes magicians you fucking poser.
>>
>>19473917

dont even start you vampire hunting and tulpa sumoning autist
>>
>>19474434
UFO enthusiasts are the only ones with even a smidge of likelyhood. All you other fags are just larping this board to death
>>
>>19473917
>>19474434
>>19474450
/x/ civil war
>>
>>19474450

Gurdjieff isnt "MUH MUAGIK" its esotericism and the occult, Crowley and theosophy, Sufism and Eastern Christian/ other religion mysticism

and even if you dont believe in any of it, people who take part in the powers that be over the course of history did, and that is in of itself a reason to study what he learned from this part of the world

what if I told you i think aliens/ UFOs could be in central asia as well. Why do you UFO fags never talk about anything outside of the United States. Its like Russia never had a space program in your minds. its like "MUH CIA" is the only intelligence agency in the world that does and has done anything

get the stick out of your ass and stick it down your threat instead faggot
>>
>>19474537
>Implying I'm an UFO fag
I'm a skeptic and rationalist, not here to larp. There is no fucking map of pre-sand Egypt, who the fuck believes in cartographers tens of thousands of years ago.
>>
>>19474549
>>
>>19474566
>>
>>19474574
He's a crazed fraud and the Sarmoung brotherhood doesn't exist and never has. How convenient of him to just accidentally lose every bit of evidence. You are literally believing him on the same "proof" as holy books in religion. Your garbage quotes are nothing more than a desperate search for meaning in life from a broken man.
>>
>>19474608

I only hope you say and apply that same scrutiny towards other threads and posters dealing on religious topics

dont single out this thread
>>
>>19469264

>who were they? what did he learn?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malamatiyya
>>
>>19474608

So sleepy, lets all go take a nap
>>
>>19474684
No I specifically targetted you to stop you from uncovering the truth and discourage others from looking into it.
>>
>>19469264
That is the area where humans went Super-Saiyan there must be something to it.
>>
>>19469264

6°45'09.5"S 71°22'24.9"E

The ocean stars glitter brightly.
>>
>>19474928
SHUT IT DOWN!!!!
>>
>>19475019

umm ok
>>
>>19474706

this is good
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.