[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I’m currently 23 years old and ever since I was young

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Hey /x/, I’m currently 23 years old and ever since I was young I have always felt that something has been missing from my life. Thinking of all of the events in my life I have traced this feeling to the year 2006. I was twelve years old. Did anything major happen during that year? Because from that year forward I have felt that everything has been slightly altered some how. As if the world moved slightly to the left while I was sleeping.

I’m about to graduate college, I have my own apartment, and my financial future is secure. So this isn’t a complaint.

I’m just looking for answers.
>>
>>19468889
Nothing happend.
>>
Not sure if anything happened, but it was a weird year for me too. Had a lot of intense feelings of "going home", even while home. Wanted to let you know that you aren't alone. Definitely felt like something tilted that year, or something subtle changed.

Who knows. I'm was also diagnosed with severe depression starting that year, so it's a toss up if something actually occured or my brain just decided to bite the dust.
>>
>>19468931
>"going home" even when home
Not OP but that's exactly it.
>>
File: 1494854944497.jpg (152KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494854944497.jpg
152KB, 708x1000px
>>19468889
The year i graduated high school. After that nothing was ever the same.just felt like this weird void...
>>
>>19469001
Same fag here. The feelings of going home would be so intense, it'd bring me to tears. It would hit suddenly, and then slowly dissappear and leave me pretty disturbed. I still wonder what the fuck was going on. I mean, I've had some pretty severe depressive episodes, but that feeling of 'going home' doesn't occur during them. I'd be happy as I can be and then, bam, I'd suddenly feel like a melancholy fool for a place I don't even know if it really exists.
>>
That picture on OP looked like something sexual from away and on first look. Just me?
>>
>>19468889
fucking special snowflake marty-stu millenial in need of attention and a fuckbuddy but is too caught up in his feigned angst to get one because depression is "hip" and "cool" and romantacized

just fuck off, I swear x is now nothing but a fucking thearopists office for weak minded males under 30 at this point
>>
2004 is the year you want to investigate. Pop culture that year was heavily into time travel. It was the first year "Mandela Effect" started appearing in Google search results. The 2004 Indian Ocean Earthquake/Tsunami may be connected to all of this as well (I don't believe it was a mere earthquake).

Sorry that doesn't help you with 2006, but my research into the Mandela Effect and other strange happenings keeps leading back to 2004. Perhaps this info might help.
>>
>>19469142

he didint get any while in grade school and he is realizing everyone else around him did so he never got initiated into the wider culture of his peers which occurred around the time he describes
>>
File: Baby-Krishna-with-flowers.jpg (156KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
Baby-Krishna-with-flowers.jpg
156KB, 599x800px
>>19468889
>>19468931
>>19469001
You're lacking the divine in your life, lacking God being personally present. You're originally a spiritual soul belonging to the spiritual sky where you're continuously engaged in loving service of God. However, due to conditioning by material nature, the soul has become separated from God and his home in heaven. The emptiness feeling refers specifically to the lack of the spiritual, lack of God. The feeling of going home refers to returning to the spiritual sky in Krsnaloka, where God himself resides. The material world is a foreign place to the spiritual soul, not his originally home. Things here are unsatisfying, entangling, temporary, and only cause misery. This is contrasted by the soul's original spiritual nature which is free, eternal, and ever blissful. One can work to rediscover his original nature and return to god by the process of bhakti-yoga and the chanting of the names of God by the mahamantra: Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. Yoga literally translates to "linking up" or "union" and refers to attaining union with the divine inside yourself.
>>
>>19468889
Hi op

Yeah that year was weird for me too. I was about 4yo so I was in Kindergarten and I felt like the year passed in one breath. I asked my family if I was in a coma. I wasn't. This is weird because I remember almost everything since I'm three (yeah I got some IQ issues)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.