[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't the rapture happen on September 23, 2017?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7499.jpg (47KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7499.jpg
47KB, 288x216px
Why won't the rapture happen on September 23, 2017?
>>
>>19468458

Because Jesus is too busy shitposting on 4chan.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (84KB, 800x701px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
84KB, 800x701px
>>19468473
>tfw you are shitposting with the son of god himself

feels cool man.
>>
File: 1354452285373.gif (993KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1354452285373.gif
993KB, 400x225px
>>
>>19468458

Jesus doesn't like September.
>>
Hashish hashish hashish hashin... hashish hashish hashish hashin... hashish hashish hashish hashin hashishishishin petrol d'allah petrol d'allah... petrol d'allah petrol d'allah... petrol d'allah petrol d'allah petrol d'allah
black september black september... black september black september... black september black september black september
>>
>>19468541
Nigger watt
>>
File: snap-into-a-rapture.jpg (61KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
snap-into-a-rapture.jpg
61KB, 500x563px
>>19468458
Because Randy Savage is still up there elbow-dropping for all us sinners.
>>
>>19468458
Because it happens 3 1/2 years after the total eclipse.
>>
No one knows the day nor hour
>>
>>19468458
because it happen tomorow
>>
>>19468604
If you take this literally couldn't you just say "end times tomorrow" every single day and it'll never happen?

Religion btfo
>>
>>19468458

Because the 23rd is not the Feast of Trumpets. The Church will not be present on Earth to see the Sept. 23rd sign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q4Flmh03x4
>>
>>19468458
September 22rd
>>
>>19469454
The end times are not a single day. They unfold over the course of about 7 ish years. The rapture happens halfway through that and there are signs that will let those who read the bible know where were at.

This is simply another sign of the times.

The real tribulation begins once there is a peace treaty between Israel and the muslims.
>>
>>19469464
In response to that video
A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent” (1 Timothy 2:11–12)
>>
>>19469454
We should assign this to somebody, then the world will never end
>>
>>19469548

With regards to pastoring a church? Yes.

If a woman walks up to you and shares with you John 3:16, do the words become invalid because it is a woman saying it? Paul is talking about the structure of the church and the conduct of its members in that letter.
>>
>>19468458
because god isn't real
>>
>>19469454
There are some signs for those that know to see. But on that specific day and hour, no one knows.
>>
>>19468604
>No one knows the day nor hour
Except Jesus learned from the father the day and hour once he ascended to Heaven, and then gave it to the John on Patmos. Read the first few verses of Revelation carefully.
>>
>>19469554
If you think every next day will be the end day, then that's the same as not knowing.
>>
>>19469923
KJV?
>>
>>19469939
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, WHICH GOD GAVE UNTO HIM, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John
>>
>>19469942
I mean, I've read through Revelation, but, I assuredly missed a few things here and there. If you meant to give me a clue there... it's ok, count me lost.
>>
>>19469942
>WHICH GOD GAVE UNTO HIM
Oh, so you're saying Christ knows now. And do does John. But he didn't write it down for us, so we wouldn't know anyway.

I still don't think that's what it really means, but, you could be right. The Revelation could be the Revelation as John described it, without knowing a specific date.
>>
>>19469996

John did write it down.

>Revelation 12: 1-5
>>
>>19469968
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Mark 13:32

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: Rev 1:1

I might be wrong, but these two verses contradict each other. The simplest fix is that Mark is recalling events that happened before Revelation was penned, and that Revelation is the gift the father gave to the son to show his servants what to expect at the end.
>>
>>19468458
Nothing will happen.

Screencap this, dumbfucks.
>>
>>19469879
Yes he's talking about the church structure. Why? What do you do in the church? You learn about the bible, about spiritual matters. Women are not to teach men spiritual matters.

So you're saying that if she did this in church it's not okay, but on the street it is?

Secondly she's not sharing a verse, she's teaching eschatology which is spiritual matters.
>>
>>19470005
I think that's a sign that we are at the end, but maybe not the exact day of Christ's arrival. I could be wrong, anon.

>>19470009
>I might be wrong, but these two verses contradict each other.

That's why I think it's not referring to a specific date. It's more like, "here are the signs that you will be in the end times. You will see such things come to pass."

I'm open to anything though. I know what I personally think isn't what is correct.
>>
>>19469454
Knowing and suspecting are not the same thing
>>
>>19470069
>I'm open to anything though. I know what I personally think isn't what is correct.
Same, I'm just glad you're taking the time to delve into things about the Second Coming. We're all fallible. If I'm wrong so be it, it's all about getting closer to God and delving into his word. God's timing is perfect, I'm sure whenever things roll out we'll not complain.
>>
>>19470084
>it's all about getting closer to God and delving into his word.
True. God be with you and keep you, anon.
>>
>>19470094
As to you, may your walk grow stronger each passing day.
>>
>>19468458
because we're not playing THEIR game anymore

fuck off with your predictive programming

nothing is going to happen

I wish only 4chan were shut down so people stop being annoying and live their lifes

yes i'm talking to myself also lol
>>
>>19468458
Because that's my birthday and that would be kind of rude.
>>
>>19470420
lol

If nothing happens, I think I'm going to try and get rid of my internet. Avoid the next big BS from infecting my mind.
>>
A more serious post:
The rapture is false doctrine; the bible does not speak of one. I've read revelations to find verses that support mankind remaining on earth during the 7 year tribulation.

Revelation 9:4
They [the locust-like creatures] were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any green plant or any tree, but only those people who DO NOT have the seal of God on their foreheads.

This verse implies Christians will be on the planet as the verse specifies not every person remaining will be wicked.
>>
>>19468458
cause im just months away from paying off my car
>>
>>19468568
>snap into a rapture
>>
>>19468458
It could happen, but it's highly improbable.
>>
>>19470939

Christians do not get the mark of God on their foreheads, the 144,000 do. After Daniel's 70th Week starts, people on Earth will still be able to get saved. The righteous remnant of Israel will also be present on the planet at this time.

The Church, the body of believers from the time of Christ up until the start of Daniel's 70th Week, will be Raptured beforehand.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.