[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The "I know too much" Thread. Ask Me Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 16

File: DXdVNPH.jpg (674KB, 953x1285px) Image search: [Google]
DXdVNPH.jpg
674KB, 953x1285px
I've spent the past 4 years going so deep down every rabbit hole imaginable i now feel as if i know too much about not just how the elites of our species operate but the universe itself.

Ask me absolutely anything and I will give you the truth. Hopefully this will guide you in the right direction because rabbit holes lead to dead ends, shills and deception. Let me be your guide to the all knowing.
>>
Will I get a girlfriend this upcoming semester?
>>
>>19468270
how do i use mind control magic without the government tracking me down
>>
Who am I?
>>
File: DHtQnR1UwAAB209.jpg-large.jpg (84KB, 698x879px) Image search: [Google]
DHtQnR1UwAAB209.jpg-large.jpg
84KB, 698x879px
>>19468278
having a girlfriend in college is an absolutely horrible idea. now more than ever girls are being brainwashed into being absolute whores. fuck like a rabbit. 18 year old girls are without a doubt the dumbest most easily manipulated creatures in the world. pic related.
>>
How can a STEM graduate with a broken career get into the music biz?

I have the knowledge & tools to make music (Reason 8 + FL 12) but the direction is blurry for me. I think I may need a manager or something that keeps me putting out content.

My background is CS, and I havent touched code since I graduated. Been working contract jobs & dead end jobs now for 2 years.

Oo and another question: is exercise a key to unlocking spiritual awakening or is it just a tool to keep us strong for slavery
>>
>>19468290

Don't mention it, which you've already broken.

So, you're screwed.
>>
Why she did leave me? Will i find a new girl by the end of year?
>>
>>19468290
the government doesnt care about your shitty magic attempts. summon a succubus, it'll change your life.
>>
>>19468317

Because you were too needy.

If you make an effort to do one thing every day to better yourself, yes.
>>
Will the rapture on September 23
>>
Was hitler right after all?
>>
>>19468317
You can find 1 by the end of the day if you tried. Hint: social event + good clothes + smooth talking = phone #. The best way to get over somebody, is being under someone else.

She didn't leave you, she left what SHE thinks are the bad parts of you. In the future, when you get better & older (which you will), she will want you back.
>>
Did you wake up from dream? I've spent the better part of a year following different religions, meditating, experimenting with psychedelics. It all culminated into almost being forced to accept Christ during a trance and having some wild garden of eden stuff happen to me
>>
>>19468309
Not him, but music is one of those things you just have to do and shill. You'll feel like hardcore cancer, but there isn't much else option. Also try to get into shows and collaborate with better people.
>>
what are the people who call themselves jews?
>>
>>19468309
putting OP in my name so people know its me.

the music biz is filled with pedophiles and satanist larpers. its a horrible industry that has pychologically broken society. you have no idea how dangerous this business is. ill be honest and say avoid at all costs. it doesnt matter how big you get NO ONE in the music industry wins you here me NO ONE. name the biggest and the best of all time, they all lose in the end. you have to experience and do inhumane things to children and yourself to win just a little and even then you still might not stand a chance. see MJ as an example.

if you really want to try to break through on your own do it through the blockchain. singulardtv will be running a decentralized platform off ethereum which gives the content creator full access to his or her creation and you can create your own coin which your audience will buy which will support your work.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL

RED ALERT.
>>
>>19468307

So this is why lesbians are so cranky?
>>
>>19468365
MercĂ­, Sir

May I be so bold to ask if you've dabbled in music or had any experience with the arts? To me, it sounds like you know a thing or two, and I would love to learn more.
>>
>>19468378

I wonder if they let her literally eat shit in their sex rituals.
>>
>>19468378
Many thanks, OP

I've heard many things about the industry & I will be even more careful moving forward
>>
>>19468338

No. But September is reportedly the month where the "9th planet" is said to start to become visible. This will cause some natural disasters. No revelation, no end times. Avoid any larp with specific days, they are hardly EVER true.

>>19468363
You're experiencing different timelines, realms and dimensions when you go into these states. You are not seeing the bible God by any means. Do not think while in these states, just live. live in that moment is feel the energy around you.
>>
>>19468307
thank you good friend~
i will focus on my studies and make my dreams a reality! im so motivated ajkrbjsbdjaw
>>
File: 1f9.jpg (338KB, 744x468px) Image search: [Google]
1f9.jpg
338KB, 744x468px
>>19468345
Do not get it twisted, Hitler was a psychopath but also one of the smartest persons to ever live. you can learn alot of memetics and crowd control from him. Also JFK was very fond of him if that means anything to you
>>
When will I get a gf
>>
>>19468510
Never
>>
Will I get the job I have just qualified
For
>>
>>19468309
>How can a STEM graduate with a broken career get into the music biz?

Not OP but I was in a STEM career before changing to music composition. I do mostly new music / avant garde weird shit, but my experience may help you.

>I have the knowledge & tools to make music (Reason 8 + FL 12) but the direction is blurry for me. I think I may need a manager or something that keeps me putting out content.

I work in a mostly independent contemporary classical environment now, so I don't really work with managers, but back when I gigged a lot as a pianist for jazz/pop/rock a manager basically helped me get a lot of work and have enough money to survive.

Coming from a CS background I would suggest you take a look at sound programming environments like Supercollider, Pure data, Csound or ChucK. They're quite amazing at doing stuff no other program can do. They might not be as straightforward as ProTools or Logic, but if you can program they'll help you do things no one else can.

/x/-related commentary to get back on the weird side: The music biz is not nearly as evil as everyone says, there's a lot of drug abuse and sexual insanity, but I've had decades of experience from classical to pop to jazz (I've even gigged with extremely stereotypical nordical black metal bands) and there is none of that evil shit everyone hypes.

Get a good music teacher. Get into music programming. Learn real instruments. THEN get a manager. Good luck.
>>
>>19468270
Who really killed Jon Benet?

Where is Natalie Holloway?

Will I have a child before 35?
>>
>>19468270
Define and/or the next terms:
>Forconoclice and Amy Cheatham
>Discordian Society
>BlackWings Societies
>Hidden zone of Fauux
>3301(pre and LP)
>D.C(Dispair Code)
>Bonus round: Golf rumors and the Tiamat theory
I think I got a good rabbit hole checker with this.
>>
>>19468702
>and/or describe*
>>
>>19468270
what do you do when your power level is over 9000? I already know the answer, of course, I'm just testing you
>>
What's the best way to make sure that when you die, you never ever come back to this realm?
>>
>>19468270
I have a couple of questions
1.What's my name
2.Is the veil is lifting thing actually
3. Will something actually happen on september 23rd
4.who's my [spoiler]Soulmater and I know her?[/spoiler]
5.will a race war happen in america or will the war against north korea happen
6.Do mythical creaturs/cryptids exist and where can I find them
>>
What is depression and sorrow and how do you leave it
>>
I have social anxiety and I have 0 motivation to do anything in my life, I want to try to change my life one more time before I an hero. Answer me OP, is there anything I can do to control my emotions and anxiety or not. If there is a way, please tell me and I promise I will follow your advice, I will do anything. I tried medications, psychologists, nothing works. OP you are my last hope
>>
>>19468270
Let me guess
>muh jews
>muh Christian values
>muh rendpilling normies on september saturn moloch
Go back to bed
>>
>>19468270
What lies at the end of the road?
>>
>>19468270
Hypothetically, what would happen if you opened your third eye during the eclipse
>>
>>19468270
What is going to happen tomorrow?
Terrorist attack?
>>19464666
>>
Sauce on the babe in the OP?
>>
>>19468309
Honestly just make neat creative songs and don't get caught up in drugs. My mistake for the last 5 years was spending my money on pot and coke and not on recording shit. If you make good music people will find it. Just make stock footage videos and blast it on YouTube. Tag things right and boom big hit.
>>
>>19468270
Why am i socially awkward and a cuck
>>
>>19469293
op knows too much??? op doesn't know jack shit frankly...
>>
>>19468608
What about the aliens

How do they look
What do they want
Are they in Europe
Can I contact them
When will the Governement tell us About them
Do the jews work with them
>>
>>19468698

>Where is Natalie Holloway?

Arubanon here.

Joran vd Sloot either dumped the body far away in the ocean. But it happened in 2005 and there should have been body parts or bones drifting around or washed ashore. We had a couple of major storms here that should have stirred up some shit. But it didnt.

Back in 2005 they were still building the foundations of a Marriot hotel. Some say he dumped the body in the concrete there.

They searched the island with large groups of people, combing out areas for weeks on end.
Only on 2 occasions they smelled a rotting corpse and couldnt locate where the smell was coming from.
One was in an open field. Couldnt locate the source.
The other time was when they were in the basement of the newly build Marriot Hotel.
>>
>>19468270
What are your thoughts on project blue beam?
>>
>>19468270
Tell me something about me that no one would know but me
>>
>>19468465
Hitler was a puppet
>>
>>19468270
>but the universe itself.
right, and why are you not using this knowledge to benefit yourself or the rest of your race?
the universe is actually rather simple. If only you truly knew.
>>
>>19471107
>asks why hes not using it if he understands it
>says its simple to understand it
>isnt using it
>>
>>19468378
who is noone?
>>
>>19468309
Hey if you're still here, I also recently started producing music, and plan on spending the next year working on stuff full time. Let me know if you want to chat and help keep eachother accountable.
>>
Is sleeping like dying but temporary?
>>
File: imgur_reaction.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_reaction.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Can you please, please explain the whole "elites" system in a couple of paragraphs?

What groups hold power? How is the power used ("type" of power)? What are the goals of the elites in the short and long term? What would need to happen to hit the reset button on them?

I try to get a grasp on this but everyone goes into their own deep specific theory instead of explaining the overall theme and how we can see it in everyday life.

Anyone is free to reply but please no info about reptilian shapeshifters. I'm more interested about groups which have evidence of their "Elite manipulation tactics" in the media or things we can observe. For instance, it's easy to see the amount of Jewish executive producers (and all media jobs) by watching movie/TV credits.
>>
>>19469293
>>19469595
hELP
>>
>>19471583
>>19469293
>>19469595
pathetic virgins that's lauren southern's sister
>>
>>19468270
Is MKULTRA still active?
>>
Do you realize that 99% of the redpills are just bullshit?
>>
>>19471716
Of course
>>
File: 85342033.jpg (107KB, 540x691px) Image search: [Google]
85342033.jpg
107KB, 540x691px
>>19468270

these slut sisters are not even good looking.
would do anything for publicity.

also this one has fucking butt implants and it's obvious.

pathetic girls. get better taste in women.
pathetic.
>>
File: O0Xsgtoo_400x400.jpg (25KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
O0Xsgtoo_400x400.jpg
25KB, 324x324px
>>19468270
>Mandela effect
Collison of our parallel earths because of coming Tribulations?
Or Luciferians trying to boycott coming of Christ?
>>
>>19468270
She needs to brush her ratty fucking hair
>>
>>19468270
How much of what you "know" is actually bullshit?

Oh wait you have no idea what the answer to that question is...
>>
>>19468270
>spent years going down every rabbit hole imaginable
I feel you OP. Its my honor to call you.....a bro and offer you the highest of my 5s.
>>
>>19468270
What do I do with my life besides teaching? I want something with meaning and personal reward. Teaching in America is just a hollow, thankless profession. I've got too many ideas on what I could do with my life, but need to narrow it down asap.
>>
I never understand why so many of you people assume that if someone claims to have secret knowledge, it automatically makes them psychic. Are you dudes so self-absorbed that you need special treatment?
>>
What happens after we die
>>
>>19468270
what's the best video game mascot character?
>>
How can I like myself and be happy
>>
>>19475965
If someone knows how the universe works then that makes them pretty psychic
>>
>>19475965
lmao i know the "why don't i have a gf" posts in every thread like this
>>
>>19468270
How can I obtain immortality or cool powers

Also, what do I look like?
>>
>>19468270

When was the last time you realized that someone in your life was a true friend?
>>
Easiest way to move through life?
>>
>>19468429
>timelines, realms and dimensions
Describe in what you mean by these three terms. Be VERY specific. I would be particularly interested to hear on what grounds you suppose dimensions "exist" as anything other than human-concocted mental tools to render "spacetime" (whatever that is) capable of examination through mathematical thinking.
>>
>>19468270
What is the meaning of life? Also how was humanity created?
>>
>>19476288
go on wikihow and they'll tell you how to be cool
>>
>>19476414
Heely's
>>
File: 1503369241022.jpg (49KB, 330x479px) Image search: [Google]
1503369241022.jpg
49KB, 330x479px
>>19476583
Kek
>>
>>19468702
Underrated
>>
>>19476583
(you)
>>
>>19468270
>rabbit holes lead to dead ends

go deeper
>>
>>19468290
Be more powerful than them.
>>
>>19468309
>Oo and another question: is exercise a key to unlocking spiritual awakening or is it just a tool to keep us strong for slavery

neither it has nothing to do with spirituality basically.
>>
File: youWin.gif (1MB, 245x140px) Image search: [Google]
youWin.gif
1MB, 245x140px
jesus christ who is that girl in the OP that is fucking hot as fuck.
>>
>>19468702
As Op is not answering what is your take on these rabbit holes?
>>
>>19476748
i want to fuck bugs bunny
>>
>>19468270
I'd go so deep down her rabbit hole
If ya know what I mean
>>
>>19468307

literal degenerate liberal dogma

...yes girls... virginity is dangerous, being a whore does not reduce your value to the strong genetically viable men.
>>
>>19468270
>Ask Me Anything
Who's the girl in that image?
>>
>>19468270
How to join the mib??
>>
>>19477712
I think it's Lauren Southern's Sister.
>>
>>19476752
This anon has been affected by the D.C
That's my take in one of them dear >>19476748
About Fauux and BlackWings... I won't spoil the surprise of other solvers, but Fauux was so fucking funny to solve... I wish he didn't move on.
>>
op here

i can confirm laurens sister is a edm festival groupie who is into chakras and third eye shit. slight chance she lurks /x/
>>
File: 2KR9q.jpg (30KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
2KR9q.jpg
30KB, 500x371px
>>
>>19476509
he machine 4 dimensionally (and higher) prints time and space together like a sewing machine by creating the atomic lattice of physical, elemental reality and space and then interweaving through the lattice the etheric substance of the awareness of the soul to activate the consciousness of the Human mind!

This is a REALITY GENERATION MACHINE IN THE UNDERGROUND BASES IN THE CENTER OF THE PLANE.

TIME is INVERTED, it is like a cone that is pulsing waves outward backwards into this reality and we experience this as the FORWARD motion of time. What we experience is actually happening in the REVERSE of our perception. The physical perception experiences time AFTER it is generated meaning what we experience FIRST is what is printed LAST. This is the meaning of the FIRST IS THE LAST which is mentioned by the adepts of the 'ancient time' which is actually the beginning and the end of civilization!

The end is the beginning as that is the point of liberation through which we encounter our TRUE SELF on the OTHER SIDE of the VORTEX of the MACHINE. The VORTEX is the PORT HOLE OF THE MACHINE.

This machine filters reality into this realm and our true spiritual self stays on the other side waiting for us to return, to return we must focus ALL INTENTION into the liberation process. The machine is fed by intention and desires so if we are wayward in any desire or intent then that will produce a parallel reality in what we call the universe and humanity has been 'splintering' for 'thousands' of years!
>>
should I take my estrogen sublingually or is it not worth the potential liver damage
>>
>>19468307
>teenagers are the dumbest

FTFY. The only difference between 18 year old girls and boys is that the latter is more likely to play with fireworks.
>>
>>19468702
I'd like to have an elaboration or link to thorough info on the Forconoclice and Amy Cheatham.
>>
>>19478008
Let me turn on my laptop and search in it.
I think I have pics of it.
But... I have a flickr link of Forconoclice
https://www.flickr.com/photos/93510500@N02/
By the way, anyone lives near Caesar's Creek, OH?
>>
>>19478018
I found a wiki type thing that's just a bunch of dead links. Do you have the audio for the sheet music?
>>
>>19478032
Nope... I'm no musician at all.
>>
>>19468270
Is it true that the internet (or more so social media/news networks like CNN) are a continuation of the MKULTRA program, and organizations like BLM and Antifa are a result?
>>
>>19468338Fug, that's my birth date
>>
File: 8p7yptP_d.jpg (16KB, 373x216px) Image search: [Google]
8p7yptP_d.jpg
16KB, 373x216px
>>19478018

>Open Google
>Type 'forconoclice'
>Very first result is OP's super sekrit link

Fuck off larper
>>
>>19478078
Not my ARG anon I can tell you.
Search Nitrocosm, he was who made it.
>>
>>19468270
Of I can consciously enter other people's dreams then why can't I lucid dream on my own?
>>
>>19468702
Golf rumors are truly the deepest of rabbit holes. Article, murder, massive coverup.
>>
>>19478372
And that's why it's a bonus round.
>>
>>19468270
fuck all these shit questions

how the fuck you gonna make this thread and not explain how you "know too much"
>>
>>19468270
what impact will this rabbit hole have?
>>
>>19478419
Dude...
Delet this.
>>
File: 1484699954100.png (578KB, 964x964px) Image search: [Google]
1484699954100.png
578KB, 964x964px
>>19471578
>What groups hold power?
Illuminati, which are worshipping Saturn. Yes, jews are part of it.
>How is the power used ("type" of power)?
There are theories but no clear evidence
>What are the goals of the elites in the short and long term?
Globalism as short and the georgian stonehenge as long.
>What would need to happen to hit the reset button on them?
Death
>>
>>19477914

oh that mexican guy on jewtube right?

that's what he says, like the part about him and other kids being brought to the machine and that some of those kids stayed in the event horizon so long but without leaving to their true self and they came back as vampires or some shit
>>
>>19468270
How can i make my dick bigger?
>>
File: CqemSVhVMAAPPl2.jpg (173KB, 750x743px) Image search: [Google]
CqemSVhVMAAPPl2.jpg
173KB, 750x743px
>>19478432
Thanks for your reply. Do you know a lot about this?

Is the illuminati a very specific group or is that word more like a blanket term for "the real elites who run shit"?

My question about how power is used was very vague - I'm wondering if it is more than just money and media (those 2 should be obvious to almost everyone)?

Do they want to take over the world and start a "new world order" with new people, or do they just want to reorganize the current global population?

You mentioned "theories" about how their power is used, so do you have an opinion on the most likely and realistic way they are asserting power in the world currently?
>>
I found a small ball in the ground, only wint a mouth, evil mouth, no eyes, no face, like a tennis ball but It was gray, in the head found 4 white strips, was so scary that I hit that, inside was a cigarret mixed with stew, help me anon, I'll draw It and start a thread one day
>>
Why do I know too much?
>>
>>19477712
http://imgur.com/a/RyWee
>>
>>19468270
Why are there so many shills down so many rabbit holes? What gives? Why does this happen?
>>
>>19478372
nah not really just some journalist stubbling on a spirit cooking sesh with top golfers. she got killed and tiger woods covered up for his sick friends and ruined his career.
>>
>>19480517
imagine being this new...
>>
>>19480517
Tell me the special thing about the EV 13 haplogroup.

If you answer this correctly then i have another question which even i dont have the answer to
>>
>>19480619
No one is that new
>>
File: wallhaven-521899.jpg (1MB, 2500x1669px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-521899.jpg
1MB, 2500x1669px
>>19468270
How does one travel to another universe? Specifically a set one they have in mind? Or even to communicate to beings in that universe?
>>
>>19468270
Who is the antichrist?
>>
When will OP go back to /pol/?
>>
>>19477916
kys
>>
Tell me about the US government and ayys
>>
Tell me the name of the girl in your picture OP, if you truly know TOO MUCH. Tell me where to find her and her schedule
>>
>>19471049
Would still like your insight into project blue beam OP
>>
You sound like Xef from Daycare. Are you the Xeffy boy I think you are?
>>
>>19468270
k so like is the musical chairs with actual affinity for things like intelligence and war ect going to end soon?

every one knows that people kinda played the roles that were given to them but there were hints of the reality bleeding through.

blacks being the most violent is funny considering they were fairly tame and whites pretending to be the most civilized is humorous they still are trying to steal land as i type this. the middle east was filled with pacifist up until the 70s and the asians were the most warlike
>>
>>19468270

>i know too much

Don't worry, when dementia sets in you won't.
>>
>>19471177
>dubs

Sure, is there anyplace we can go aside from here to chat?
>>
>>19468270
How can i get super human strenght ?
>>
Are niggers human
>>
>>19485017
Like you needed someone with special knowledge to answer that one. Of course they are. Whites and blacks and Asians are all human the same way German Shepherds, pit bulls, and shih tzus are all dogs. Just different breeds with all the physiological and psychological differences that come with it.
>>
>>19468270
4 whole years?
well shit anon you must be the most ''WOKE" motherfucker on the planet.
4 whole years
Just tell us what you think we need to know anon. We can take it.
>>
File: jesssouthern2.jpg (712KB, 942x1278px) Image search: [Google]
jesssouthern2.jpg
712KB, 942x1278px
>>19468270

Why is Jess so superior to Lauren?
>>
How can I fly by raising my arms?
>>
Why would he act affectionate to me one minute then drop me the next, along with all of his other friends?
>>
File: drStrangelove.jpg (157KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
drStrangelove.jpg
157KB, 825x464px
>>19468270
> i know how the elites of our species operate.
sure, just spill it and we'll see

>4 years

laughing-out-loud.jpg
>>
What do you think about the bible and Jesus's parables?
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.