[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work in a U.N division that researches the paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: unflag.gif (8KB, 384x256px) Image search: [Google]
unflag.gif
8KB, 384x256px
Most legendary creatures are just that legendary. But there are a number of creatures based on actual living, breathing species that exist on this planet and are native to it that the general public do not know anything about. They are as follows

1.Giants, giants are remnants of a much older race native to this planet. Most giants have double sets of teeth and red hair, it was common for giants to elongate their skulls as fashion. Average height was 9-15 feet. Males on average being taller. Most giants died out when a comet hit the north Atlantic, this flooded Atlantis and the surviving giants fled and influenced early man, creating the Egyptian, proto-Celtic/Germanic, Magyar and Native American civilizations. Most giants now are devolved savages who live in isolated regions such as the near east in caves.

Mound people are native to Ireland. Ireland has huge underground systems that can only be entered through specific mounds in isolated parts of the west coast. Mound people are albino, (think white walkers from GOT). They used to steal Irish babies to sacrifice in primitive rituals. Leading to the Changelling myth.

These are just two of many species. So I will detail more in the comments.
>>
>>19468243
your larping has a flaw. all positions in the UN are on a rotation. you wouldnt have permanent work just work as long as the country you represent had the position

and there is no paranormal division in the UN. you can check all tasks that can be handled by the UN and the positions those cover
>>
>>19468267
Jews like occult shit, i wouldn't be surprised if the U.N or other jewish groups had a paranormal division.
>>
>>19468267
The Paranormal division is not public knowledge. Also it is permanent, it draws experts various countries that work in full time positions. We work in conjunction with the major players in the UN.
>>
The thing I don't get about this type of LARPy shit is, why the hell would people be banned from knowing any of this, it makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>19468243

>They used to steal Irish babies to sacrifice in primitive rituals.

Check your privilege, we don't all do that.
>>
>>19468443

They're scared people would cease respecting their control schemes.

That's what the illusion is all about, maintaining control.

Always has been, always will be.
>>
>>19468243
post more cryptid descriptions anon
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.