[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can some anons in here recall their past lives? I have a very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: past-lives-spiral.jpg (43KB, 642x512px) Image search: [Google]
past-lives-spiral.jpg
43KB, 642x512px
Can some anons in here recall their past lives? I have a very faint memory that i thought was from my earliest childhood. The memory is about a big living room in an apartment completely different from the one i've been living most my whole life. First i thought it was the previous apartment my parents used to live when i was kid but when i saw the place i'm sure it is actually a past life memory. Any technique to experience past lives more fully?
>>
Smoke a big bowl of DMT.

I remember my past life. I was a goddess and God sent me on a mission to kill child molesters on earth. I found an 18 year old one and fell in love with him. He was my soulmate. We promised to meet in this life and love each other. We met when we were kids. He reincarnated as a girl and I became a boy and gave up my powers to be with her.
>>
>>19467807
what anime is this
>>
>>19467810
Hokiro Anatiwa Hoshimitsu.
>>
>>19467797
Michael Douglas in Romancing the Stone
>>
>>19467807
This isn't a serious post, right?
>>
>>19467829
All my posts are serious.
>>
>>19467797
I had a very vivid experience/memory while I was in the astral realm. I relived, what I believed to be, my last moments of my previous life.

>I was a man in his youth
>20-25 years old
>in my office building
>talking to a woman
>arguing about something
>next thing I know I'm on the ground
>on a stretcher being rushed outside
>facing upwards; I see a large windowed building towering above me
>cloudy day
>the sirens from the ambulance is deafening
>my ears hurt so bad
>vision starts to fade

Then I go into another section of my weird astral awareness and eventually wake up.
>>
File: 1500232071639.gif (302KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500232071639.gif
302KB, 500x500px
>>19467797
I remember a going to a wedding before I had ever been to one before. I was 5 or 6 when I told my mom this, telling her how much I loved being at her and my father's wedding. When she told me that her wedding occured 8 years before I was born, I argued with her and in order to prove to her that I was really there, I told her details about the church, the afterparty, her dress... things I had, in retrospect, NO CONCEIVABLE WAY to know. I remember the look on her face as all her color drained. She looked like a ghost.

She always tells me I'm the spitting image of my grandfather, and that we are nearly the same people. My grandmother (now in her 90s) has regularly called me "Bob" (her now deceased husband) instead of my given name, Max.
My grandfather was my male role model. Dad left early, and I looked to my grandfather to fill that role for me. He instilled in me a love of science, technology, love for space, the universe and ALL of it's creatures, and an unwavering question of authority and the "status quo." I feel like he almost literally poured his "soul" into me.
>>
File: wall2.jpg (695KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wall2.jpg
695KB, 1920x1200px
I remember, after giving a lecture on Jung, Stephen A. Hoeller was asked about the lack of references to reincarnation in the Nag Hammadi codices. He replied something to the effect of "like Jung, I am more concerned with that which I am and have always been than what I may once have been".

That made a lot of sense to me and really dulled my interest in (particular) questions about reincarnation.
>>
>>19467797
I lived in antediluvian Mesopotamia. I have memories of freely moving about in vast wheat fields under a vast blue sky. Very few clouds, mainly just a deep blue mist- it's breathtaking. In the distance is the great temple and the city nearby. We prayed to the gods and lived as they live. We lived much longer back then due to the different atmosphere. Mine is an old soul. We dwelt among the giants who enriched our minds but polluted our souls. They introduced technologies to us that proved useful, yet dangerous. We had no need for weapons. They taught us the ways of other civilizations. We were afraid to speak out against them, as their might was greater than ours. The people lived in fear under the giants. They guided us, they protected us, they corrupted us. We were enslaved. I've had many lives since that. Mine is an old soul that longs for peace but never finds it. Contentment, balance, and happiness are my ultimate goal. Soon my soul will enter an eternal rest.
>>
>>19467807
You're such a lying piece of shit. You just said jesus was your soul mate. Just shut the fuck up already you ugly little goblin
>>
>>19468166
So what? That doesn't mean I'm lying. I say what I did because of my memory. Maybe I am wrong, but that doesn't mean I'm a liar.
>>
>>19467797
>Lake with Sakura trees
>A girl
>I died in combat, medieval times for sure

That's all I can remember, and before saying if I got that from an anime, I don't think so since I have those memories since I was a kid who didn't know what the fuck was anime.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.