[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW CROP CIRCLE 17 AUG 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (184KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 700x525px
It is pretty clear what this newly discovered "crop circle" formation means, anons. I plan on meditating for the entire hour of the eclipse. What will you guys be doing?
Do you think we will be getting another obvious over-the-airwaves signal from our cosmic Brothers and Sisters akin to the 1977 transmission from the Ashtar? Watch the original message here:
https://youtu.be/6BWHVmBY0Cs
>>
File: REAL.jpg (324KB, 1000x748px) Image search: [Google]
REAL.jpg
324KB, 1000x748px
>>19467758
I know that 1977 broadcast well. It carries such a positive, loving message that it sends chills down my spine just recalling that spoopy voice. worth the 5m watch!!

unfortunately i gotta work tomorrow but you bet I will be stepping outside the restaurant to watch the sky go dark!
>>
>>19467758
OP here, heres the full link to the article
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/08/20/intriguing-eclipse-like-crop-circle-shows-up-in-essex-reported-just-days-before-solar-eclipse/
>>
Just my opinion but IF September 23rd and the prophecies etc. would come out in any way. This would be the most realistic one to me.

I never did any research or anything, but I think everything that was written in the bible is a washed oud and corrupted version.. from stuff in space that we're not allowed to know. Like 'heaven' is just space. And maybe angels are flying aliens of spaceships? And demons just bad aliens etc.
>>
File: crayyyniulmao.jpg (66KB, 610x555px) Image search: [Google]
crayyyniulmao.jpg
66KB, 610x555px
>>19467784
it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know a lot of the stuff found in the bible is almost certainly fiction. if im being extremely generous, MAYBE these are stories verbally passed from generation to generation of misunderstood alien interaction/technology.

Honestly, if ETs are here watching Earth now (and they almost certainly are), it only makes sense to think that they have been here for a LONG time.
>>
File: cosmicbuddha.gif (3MB, 578x768px) Image search: [Google]
cosmicbuddha.gif
3MB, 578x768px
>>19467758
thousands of people are planning to meditate during the eclipse tomorrow. you should join us, OP. Lets welcome the age of ascension to our home, Terra.
>>
>>19467758
is this related to the Sep23 prophecies? are we all gonna die??
>>
>>19467933
I would hypothesize that we are much more likely, facing a wonderfully optimistic, enlightened future, anon. Send your Love and Light to all.
May you be blessed by the eternal Love and Truth of the Cosmos.
>>
>>19467855
at what time will the eclipse occur? non-amerifat here, but I want to join spiritualy
>>
>>19468067
http://www.cnn.com/specials/vr/total-solar-eclipse-2017
heres a map that shows the local times that the eclipse will be happening.
itll happen at 1:11:11 central time, where i reside. weeeeeiiiiirrrrrdddd
>>
File: benis_path.jpg (402KB, 1359x1141px) Image search: [Google]
benis_path.jpg
402KB, 1359x1141px
>>19467758
>tfw ayylamos broadcast a hello message on radio, but no one listens to radio anymore.
>>
>>19468076
thanks anon
>>
>>19468101
Didn't that Pol prophecy say something about a voice all will hear?
>>
>>19467855
If I'm nowhere near totality, will I still get anything out of meditating? Should I just do it as the moon passes over burgerland?
>>
>>19468124
what prophecy? do you have an archive??>>19468136
hundreds of thousands of people will be meditating during the path of totality over the USA. even if people arent explicitly meditating, they will be standing in awe of the natural universe and our tiny little galactic neighborhood.
The collective consciousness of Earth will be extremely focused. I will be meditating for 1-2 hours as the umbra/penumbra passes over my nation.
I hope you, and many others, will join the rest of the Human family in welcoming a New Age to our planet Earth!
>>
>>19468162
This is the prophecy

It will happen when the weather cools.

That's when they'll make their move.

The plans made long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

They're trying to force God's hand.

Watch for these signs:

Three branches will become one.

An island will drift away.

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

>The star will gorge itself on clay.

Idols will speak and move about.

The black flag will fly above the dome.

The belly of the dragon will drip water.

Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

A rock will stand on seven hills.

The ravens will starve.

The bear will leave its cave forever.

The rod and the ring will strike
>>
>>19468193
well it certainly makes you think.
>>
File: gKArxNI.jpg (70KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
gKArxNI.jpg
70KB, 500x669px
Literally nothing is going to happen. Full solar eclipses happen every year in different places around the world. Oh and crop circles are manmade
>>
I just want an apocalyptic event to happen, is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>19467800
>it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know a lot of the stuff found in the bible is almost certainly fiction.

I'm wondering what you meant by this.
>>
>>19468454
most of the bible is 99% certainly bullshit
>>
File: 1492608416841.jpg (60KB, 536x798px) Image search: [Google]
1492608416841.jpg
60KB, 536x798px
Good god, this board is on motherfucking high alert with the eclipse. I hate how Amerifats think they're the centre of the world. Just because something that happens regularly through the world is happening above you has no deeper meaning. I struggle to gauge how much of this board is trolls trolling trolls as opposed to actual fucking retards
>>
>>19468101
the broadcast in 1977 was on BBC TV>>19467758

I'm hoping for a habbeding :DD
>>
File: 1502936894634.jpg (39KB, 490x350px) Image search: [Google]
1502936894634.jpg
39KB, 490x350px
>>19468577
>>
>>19468577

public education and the mainstream media
>>
>>19468577
>>19469479
>imagine being this close-minded
why the fuck are you on /x/ if you dont believe in LMAOs?
>>
>>19469479
wats pubic educason?
>>
>>19468193
really activates my almonds
>>
>>19467758
What is the story behind OP's video?
>>
>>19467758
Isn't that a pole sticking out in the middle of the "eclipse"?
>>
File: arecibo messages.gif (132KB, 675x565px) Image search: [Google]
arecibo messages.gif
132KB, 675x565px
>>19469638
looks like it, yes.
>>19469621
BBC nightly broadcast was knocked off air in 1977. This message was broadcast on that channel in its place.
>>
>>19469679
note on this, they confirmed that the fractal design for the antenna on the bottom was better at transmitting signal than our dish shaped sattelites

Where theres is a circle, with smaller and smaller circles, ours is represented by the M, where the dome is the satellite dish, and the center of the M is the signal. The corners of the M are the signal being reflected off the satellite dish and focused outward
>>
File: cropfractal.jpg (105KB, 463x640px) Image search: [Google]
cropfractal.jpg
105KB, 463x640px
>>19469721
while we are on the crop circle topic, the same fractal design found in>>19469679 was discovered in the same crop a year later.
Its like theyre trying to help us more effectively communicate with them.
>>
>>19467784
>I never did any research or anything, but
>>
it'd be great if it will
>>
>>19468162
You scare me. This sounds like the false religion of the antichrist my mommy told me about for when Armageddon comes.
>>
>>19468193
>three branches become one
Obama did a lot of muddying the waters about the 3 responsibilities of government, especially towards the end of his shift in the middle of winter.
>An island will drift away
UK leaves Brexit
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
Noko's nuclear test or the syria strike awhile back?
>The star will gorge itself on clay
Israel is going to do something stupid.
>Idols will speak and move about
Kim reaches out to Alec Baldwin for a peace ceremony
>Black flag will fly above the dome
ISIS takes something
>The belly of the dragon will drip water
I haven't clue about the rest.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.