[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did trolls do before the internet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0182.png (539KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.png
539KB, 1136x640px
What did trolls do before the internet?
>>
>>19467498
made small children racist and yelled at people from inside their trucks
>>
They bullied children.
>>
>>19467498
they sold themselves as terrible brushable dolls to kids, then made a shitty movie about themselves that made it even worse.
>>
>>19467514
Yeah but there was never that many in real life. On the internet they seem to be on every website open to public commentary. Unless its not actually sociopathic individuals behind their keyboards but AI.
>>
Live under bridges while collecting tolls from rando passersby.
>>
>>19467525
What about Adults?
>>
>>19467498
Sat quietly and thought about all the things they should have yelled at the guy who bumped into them in the street. Then they cried themselves to sleep.
>>
>>19467525
Why did you include a tripcode when you don't need to be identified by your post?
>>
>>19467609
Tripfags ruined /x/ long ago
>>
Trolled on the radio. I'm not even kidding. There are reports of trolls sending misinformation about sinking ships to rescue boats and shit like that. 100 years ago.
>>
>>19467498
>>19467498
We called radio stations.

We fucked with people IRL.

Our disease was contained on a local level.

Now we're global, by the masses, in the masses.
>>
File: 6291133_126664516011.jpg (26KB, 334x450px) Image search: [Google]
6291133_126664516011.jpg
26KB, 334x450px
>>19467498
This https://youtu.be/E_Xm-r05H4g
>>
>>19467514
Probably saw that only once or twice before the internet
>>
>>19467498
Somee gigantic troll convinced everyone in the 40s he was a prime minister from some third world country and made it to the news and he also did a lot of other major shit

Apparently he's regarded as the biggest troll in history
>I cant remember his name rn
>>
>>19467498
Get bullied.
>>
Im kinda getting tired of trolololol
culture.

Fooling people and then being proud about it is kind of lame, reminds me of that 'it's speget' character on t&e
>>
File: Ozzy+Osbourne+Miracle+Man-34766.jpg (62KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
Ozzy+Osbourne+Miracle+Man-34766.jpg
62KB, 500x422px
And this https://youtu.be/yWkVa-_sd24
>>
>>19467556
I still do that. It's tax free!
>>
>>19467498
I USED TO FUCK GOATS
>>
>>19467514
This is me. Well, was.
Spot on.
>>
Nobody does prank phone calls anymore, but I remember it being so funny and cool in the 90s.
>>
>>19467498
remember anarchists cookbook?
basically shit like that
>>
>>19467498
They sent black faxes and prank called. Bags of flaming dogshit at the door, ding dong ditch, etc
>>
>>19467498
I was actually a happy person

the internet was a mistake
>>
>>19470391
Reddit spacing was a mistake
>>
>>19467498
Prank calls and crop circles.
>>
Prank calls were the shit before *69 and caller ID. Good times.
>>
>>19467498
They trolled people face-to-face. They'd feed you misinformation with a straight face, maybe give bad directions, and then laugh about it later when they got together with their friends. They'd try to one-up each other for who pulled the best prank that week.

Ask your grandpa, he'll have some stories to tell. Particularly if he was in the military.

Of course, doing things in real life is more dangerous than doing them behind the protection of anonymity. If someone thought your joke wasn't in good fun, he'd might come back and beat the shit out of you for it. Depends on how badly you embarrassed him, or if he had anger issues. There are some people you should just know better than to mess with. If you don't know better, you're liable to get an object lesson.
>>
File: French Kiss.jpg (164KB, 1600x1125px) Image search: [Google]
French Kiss.jpg
164KB, 1600x1125px
>>19470705
Or something like this https://youtu.be/3iXGbJKjNxU

Or this
https://youtu.be/hwBoa-NbNL8
>>
Pissed in bottles,leaned them against my neighbors door the knocked and ran. And shove potatoes in thier mufflers with a broomstick and listen for the loud ass back fire.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.