[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this a hoax

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1503257022004.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503257022004.webm
2MB, 480x360px
Anyone think its weird how we can just "forget" these kinds of events And just go back to not questioning things?

NASA said in pic related that it was a test missile spiraling in perfect formation
>>
>>19467457
Does anyone know if this looks like some ritual or magic or some sort of spell that you read?

A giant spiral with a cone leading to something has to get the brain jogging in someone here.
>>
>>19467457
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Norwegian_spiral_anomaly
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Norwegian_spiral_anomaly
>>
>>19467457
I don't know what a summon or a ritual or absorbing energy from the sky...or what a dimension rip looks like, but someone HAS to have some memory of seeing similar imagery in a book or something. Any help/input would be appreciated
>>
>>19467457
>On 10 December 2009, the Russia Ministry of Defence suggested an explanation, stating that a Bulava missile test had failed. According to a spokesman, "The missile's first two stages worked as normal, but there was a technical malfunction at the next third stage of the trajectory."[9] Russian defence analyst Pavel Felgenhauer stated to AFP that "such lights and clouds appear from time to time when a missile fails in the upper layers of the atmosphere and have been reported before ... At least this failed test made some nice fireworks for the Norwegians."[12] Prior to the Russian statement, Jonathan McDowell, an astrophysicist at the Harvard–Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, had already suggested that the unusual light display occurred when the missile's third stage nozzle was damaged, causing the exhaust to come out sideways and sending the missile into a spin.[7]
>>
>>19467457
https://press.cern/press-releases/2009/12/lhc-ends-2009-run-high-note

The Large Hadron Collider fired up for the first time around the same time
>>
>>19467457
I was talking to a guy from work about esoteric 4th dimensional shit and he brought this up, and then got completely butthurt when I didn't believe it was a time portal. Like he just couldn't accept that I didn't believe him after we talked about wormholes and 5th dimensional travel and shit.

I've had modle rockets do this exact thing then the side of the engine blew out. You can buy fireworks that already have a hole drilled in the side to make this kind of effect, just for fun. It's not that hard to imagine.
>>
>>19467534
Why is it rotating so slow and why is there light tunneling back to earth?
>>
>>19467555
It's not spinning slowly, it's just far away.
>>
lol. why do planes move so slow in the sky? distance. those spiral arms are probably much bigger than you think. and a t a distance, it appears to move slow.
>>
>>19467585
Explain the cone of light also spinning and hitting the earth
>>
>>19467634
That's not light, its rocket exhaust.
>>
>>19467585
i mean...to be honest i wouldn't call that spiral slow even from that distance.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-20-15-42-24.png (130KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-20-15-42-24.png
130KB, 480x854px
>>19467643

Shouldn't it be going from big to small then? Considering its traveling outwards?

The dimensions don't add up to me.

It looks like the spiral is feeding something on the ground.
>>
>>19467643
Its also night time how tf can rocket exhaust illuminate unless its from the source while its burning? The path from the spiral to the ground is lit up
>>
LOL! YOU MORONS! That's HAARP at work!
>>
>>19467457
Yes dumb people do get frightened when they see things they don't understand, and you are clearly one of them
>>
where does the end of the light land at? where does it emanate from
>>
Just gokus kammahamaha wave
>>
It happened in 2013.
>>
>>19467555
It's about the size of a bus, or a small building. It is actually moving pretty fast. The "light" tunneling back to earth is the exhaust trail left behind. You can watch it dissipate into the wind by the time it gets to this part
>>19467702
Also, it's going from small to big because it loses momentum as it spins outward, so it looks like it's being compressed but it's just being twirled around. Watch this video of a sponge spinning while covered in water and you get the same effects
https://youtu.be/FVo2qdXxQ7o?t=1m27s
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.