[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eldritch abominations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: pillars-of-creation-2151.jpg (279KB, 1280x1335px) Image search: [Google]
pillars-of-creation-2151.jpg
279KB, 1280x1335px
Could massive, cosmic, eldritch abomination-esque creatures exist someplace out there in the vast expanses of the universe?
Creatures so massive, and gargantuan that they take up lightyears?
We can't even see half of the entire universe...
The light has yet to reach us...
>pic related, looks like a hand
>>
>>19467237
not in our universe. no - but possible in other realities.. look up omniverse.. all things are both real and unreal.
>>
>>19467237
They exist in our imagination, isn't that fulfilling enough for you? Even though they might be impossible to exist, it's still nice to have them living in our thoughts somewhere.
>>
File: spawnsire of ulamog.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
spawnsire of ulamog.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>they haven't summoned the eldritch abomination murder army with an infinite mana combo
>>
do you know what forever is ? Imagine this ..and this is why YOU are god .. for every particle on the earth from the smallest unknown speck ( pretend for a moment you are one of these specks ok ) ..you live out that life of so called speck ..NOW you will live out that same specks life each and every instance ..thats trillions and trillions of the life of ONE speck ...now do that with all the specks in the planet earth ..and work your way up to animals humans etc ..and all their instances ...it will take forever ..you're still living them all out right now in ONE instance
>>
File: 9780987992888.jpg (29KB, 259x400px) Image search: [Google]
9780987992888.jpg
29KB, 259x400px
>>19467237
>>
File: 1.jpg (59KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
59KB, 554x554px
>>19467237
I think there's something monstrous, so big that you need to be enormous to perceive it a being
btw pic related real supernovas and constellations rearranged
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.