[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1497720222165.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497720222165.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
are tuplas a legit thing?
has anyone here tried creating one?
if so please share experiences/stories, whether they be ones of success or failure.
>>
I have a young tulpa named Ella. She has an Electra Complex.
>>
>>19467151
Fuck off cancer.
>>19467156
Fuck off tripfag cancer.
>>
>>19467151
It's self-induced psychosis, a hallucination. Your mind is your most powerful tool. Everything you know is a lie. You can alter reality. You can perceive things differently if you believe it in your mind. So, while tulpas aren't real, they are to those who make them. It's a neat way to access your subconscious. It's like having an external RAM, as the tulpa is what you believe it is, and it knows everything about you, as it is you. Things like tulpas, lucid dreams, divination, and astral projection are just your own conscious mind going meta on itself. You'll become enlightened but seem as a madman to the rest of society. You'll have to inhibit your thoughts in order to fit in. Once you've performed a "jailbreak" on your mind, you'll notice patterns in everything and reality will seem almost as a farce.
>>
>>19467337
What I mean by it being like having an external RAM is that you can ask your tulpa anything about yourself that you may have forgotten, and it will give you the answer, since it is well within you and knows all the deepest corners of your mind. So, if you forgot what you had for breakfast yesterday, you could ask your tulpa and it will tell you and be right. It takes years of focus, meditation, and deconstruction of your own conscious mind to get to that point.
>>
I made a humunculous once, does that count?
>>
>>19467151
Yes, OP. Tulpas are legit. I have met many other systems that would agree with me, and even some non-plural people that would also agree. I have a tulpa in the creation process, and she is working out great. Only one bad thing had ever happened, but that was only a intrusive thought caused by heavy stress.

This is a blog that many tulpamancers would consider historical due to how...strange the host created the tulpa. The host did just about everything he could have done wrong, wrong. If you have a negative view on tulpas just because of one person creating theirs horribly, then just don't read this. http://ponystasha.tumblr.com/page/19
>>
>>19467151
read Dionna Fortune's #psychic self defence' all you need to know is there, also - they real
>>
>>19467474
you are an homunculus
>>
>>19467577
dubs of truth
>>
>>19467529
Wait, you have DID and you're making a tulpa?

I'm curious, would you say it's quite similar to the ones already in your system or is it different somehow?
Also, do you think you have an advantage in creating a tulpa since your brain already knows how to split off?

Sorry but I've thought about this a lot, and I'm quite curious about the subject. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
>>
>>19468751
Don't worry anon, I would rather help people and answer questions than to hurt people and sit on the sidelines. Feel free to throw any questions.

>You have DID and you're making a tulpa?
No, I do not have DID and I have not met anyone with DID that created a tulpa; but I do know that people with DID and the tulpa community get along well. I will answer your questions as well as I can, though.
>Would you say it's quite similar to the ones already in your sistem?
I believe that personalities within people inflicted with DID have little difference with tulpas. DID personalities can take over although, and cannot be controlled to stop possession, but tulpas can't take over your (whole) body at will.
>Do you think you have an advantage(if I had DID) in creating a tulpa since your brain already knows how to split off?
Yes, I believe that anyone with DID would have an advantage in the creation process, and also in any sort of possession. A different thing though, is that I doubt that most people with DID would associate their split/s with a form inside their mind; So that is one way a split and a tulpa are different.

Sorry if I jump around here and there, answering questions in different paragraphs. I seem to start droning once I'm on a roll.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.