/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm still cant explain what happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: what.jpg (28KB, 717x500px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
28KB, 717x500px
Hello everyone. This is my first time posting here so bear with me as I'm not too sure how everything works as far as greentext and whatnot.

This is something that happened over the course of a week while I was house sitting for a friend of mine from work while he and his wife were on a cruise. I've never really had any kind of paranormal encounter or anything of the like happen to me before so I'm still not really sure of it counts or not. Some days were more active than others so I'll do my best to cover everything if anyones interested.

Day 1.
>First day watching the house
>Friend had three dogs and a cat (two of the dogs are older and starting to lose their vision with age)
>Get all my things unpacked in the spare bedroom and open the doors to the backyard to let the dogs out
>Let them run around, do their business, and play fetch for a little while
>After about 10-15 minutes we head back in for treats and water
>As I'm getting their treats ready I hear what sounds like the front door open
>Its that distinct, squeaky/squealy noise front doors have when you open them
>Early on the first day, think my friend came back because they forgot something as their ship leaves the next morning
>Walk around the corner of the hallway to see what they forgot
>Front door is still closed and locked from when I got in that morning
>Didn't think anything of it other than it was weird

The days pick up activity wise as the week goes on, that was all that really happened on day one and I didn't want to shove a lot lot on one post.

Cont?
>>
Moar pls
>>
post rest pls
>>
File: skeletons.jpg (105KB, 854x512px) Image search: [Google]
skeletons.jpg
105KB, 854x512px
(Cont.)

I'll post in day/night sections as things had happened to not make these too awful long.

Night 1
>Nothing else happened during the first day other than the door sounds.
>Feed all the animals and put the little ones in their cages for the night. (I should mention he has one beagle that he lets roam free and two little ankle biters he has sleep in a kennel at night)
>Check the cat in the cat room and head to bed, closing the door behind me to keep the cat out because friend said he likes to sneak in and hide under the bed
>First night around early-as-fuck AM
>Ankle biters start barking at nothing waking me up
>A little annoyed but shrug it off as the older one is going blind so I figure thats why hes barking
>Vaguely remember hearing what sounded like footsteps and feeling like someone was in the house moving around
>Get out of bed and open the door to see if anyones in the house
>Footsteps stop
>Dogs bark maybe twice more as I was walking out
>Everyone calms down as I come into the living room
>Check the house but find nothing out of the ordinary
>Go back to the bedroom, shut the door, and get back in bed

More to come, just trying to keep these short like I said.
>>
Well you have my attention
>>
dogs and cats can sense the paranormal better than most humans.
also the early hours of the morning are when spooks roam around.
sounds like a door-to-door salesman ghost.
>>
File: midget cat.jpg (128KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
midget cat.jpg
128KB, 500x375px
Morning, Day 2.
>Wake up early for work
>Roll over to find my bedroom door halfway open
>wat
>"I know I shut it all the way"
>Found the cat hiding behind the exercise bike tucked away in the corner
>Figured the little fuck pushed on the door or something or I just didn't have it shut all the way
>Catch cat, put him back out in the main part of the house so I can get dressed
>Let the dogs out, feed everyone, and head to work.

Afternoon, Day 2.
>Come back from work, tired as fuck
>Open entertainment center to get to the tv, they have one of those fancy ones with two swinging doors you have to open like an old hutch would
>Turn tv on while I'm letting all the animals out
>Go outside to play fetch and play with the dogs for a while
>come back inside to find the tv is turned off and the doors on the entertainment center are just about closed
>Check for the cat to make sure hes not on his shit again
>Cats asleep in his room
>Start feeling a little more aware of whats going on
>Turn tv back on while I go shower off
>Come back out after drying off to find the tv off again
>"What the fuck?"
>Get pissed at tv thinking theres some power saver mode that I cant find
>Go back to playing with the dogs

Thats about all for day 2, gonna eat lunch quick and post the rest after if anyones still interested.
>>
Yeaaaaa
>>
Waiting
>>
File: faster than light.png (423KB, 1057x611px) Image search: [Google]
faster than light.png
423KB, 1057x611px
>>19467079
ghosts hate TV
put it on the ghost hunter channel and film results
FOR SCIENCE
>>
File: open door.png (7KB, 249x185px) Image search: [Google]
open door.png
7KB, 249x185px
Back. I've already typed out this much so I might as well finish if anyones interested or not.

Night 2.
>Nothing happened overnight, ankle biters starting barking again but I didnt hear anything out of the ordinary outside of their barking.

Morning, Day 3.
>Wake up for work again
>Roll over to find my bedroom door wide open yet again
>Start feeling really uncomfortable at this point because I KNOW I made sure that door was shut and latched before falling asleep to keep the cat out
>Checked for the cat anyway, found him asleep in his room on his chair
>Brush it off the best I can and get ready for work and let everyone out/feed them again
>Leave for work

Afternoon, Day 3.
>Come back from work not as tired
>Still a little on edge from this morning
>Open everything up again to let the dogs out
>Turn the tv on then take a shower
>Dry off, get dressed and come back out to check the dogs
>Fucking tv is off again
>Start ruling out any kind of power saver mode
>Say fuck the tv for a bit, go back out to play with the pups (doesnt matter how old they are, theyre all pups to me)
>Come back in after a while to give them treats and settle in for the night
>Just happen to glance down the hallway to my bedroom
>Bedroom door is WIDE open
>This time feels different
>Kind of frozen in place
>Get a very weird vibe coming from the end of the hall
>Not quite like someone is watching me but pretty close
>All in all just made me very uncomfortable and spooked out
>Close the door carefully and go back to the living room, still on edge after the day
>>
Home invasion is my least favorite thing
>>
File: yaboi.png (188KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
yaboi.png
188KB, 500x280px
Everything was pretty calm for days 4-5, my bedroom door hadn't been fucked with and there was nothing else major aside from the tv turning off when I wasn't in the room (which I pretty much accepted at this point) and the dogs would bark but not much else. The only real new thing was I'd started hearing knocking sounds late at night coming from somewhere in the house that'd come in threes when they did. There were a lot of regular noises you would hear a house make but these were distinct when they would happen.

My last two days are when the most happened while I was watching the house compared to the other nights.

Afternoon, Day 6.
>Got back from work somewhat late thanks to Florida traffic
>Set my stuff on the table, turn the tv on, usual shit
>Open up the back doors from the sunroom to the back yard as usual to let everyone outside to do what dogs do
>Come back in to find, surprise, the tv is off again
>Accepted it as the norm and went back to my usual after work routine
>Come back out after showering to feed the dogs and settle in
>Start watching the evening news while the littlest ankle biter sits on my lap
>As they're going over the weather I catch movement out of the corner of my eye
>The fucking sunroom door closes halfway on its own and stops moving when I turned to look
>areyoufuckingkiddingme
>Honestly dont know what to think or do at this point
>Just stare at it for minute before saying fuck it and going back to the news
>5 or so minutes pass
>It fucking moves again
>Stops again when I look at it
>whatkindofhouseisthis
>Finally talk my balls out of hiding and walk over to the door
>First thought is to check for drafts, crooked doorframe, bent hinges, anything that could make it close on its own
>Nothing
I should probably mention I had all the other doors/windows closed so there was no way for a draft to possibly sweep through the house.
>Open the door back up and go back to the chair
>Tell myself its just one more night and I'm free from this shit
>>
your spirit isn't malicious. it's just chilling
what do you want to do about it?
also, do you seriously just leave your tv on all fucking day? if you turn it off you might be able to hear the ghost talking, or even scarier you might be able to hear yourself think.
>>
File: House Layout.png (43KB, 1152x1282px) Image search: [Google]
House Layout.png
43KB, 1152x1282px
Little side note to show the layout of the house. More or less just to show how everything was arranged and to show that there was no possible was for wind to flow through the house to move the door in any way as those were the only two doors I'd have open at any given time.

Final part coming up, I just could fit it all in the last post.
>>
File: ghostsnshitbro.jpg (123KB, 495x370px) Image search: [Google]
ghostsnshitbro.jpg
123KB, 495x370px
Final Part. Someone had mentioned that animals can see shit we can't and that sort of comes into play with this, or at least thats what I'm thinking with it.

Day 7.
>Final day
>Happy to be almost out
>Nothing really happened up to this point for the day
>Remember back to all the ghost shows I used to watch and how they would talk to rooms or spirits and shit like that
>Fuck it, why not
>Introduce myself, tell it I dont mean it harm, stereotypical shit like that
>Notice dogs are getting more alert as I'm talking but shrug it off
>Start talking in the direction of the sunroom, ask it if it can give me some kind of sign that its here or show itself
>Two ankle biters start nervously pacing around the threshold between the living room and sunroom
>Ask it again if it can give me some kind of sign that there is actually something here
>Ankle biters start growling/barking more than usual toward the direction of the sunroom
>Freaks me out a little bit, not gonna lie
>After about a minute or so of their barking/growling I decide fuck it and tell it to nevermind to get the dogs to calm down
>Dogs settle down as soon as I say that
>Gather them up and head to the recliner so sit down
>As I sit down I notice the lights in the house suddenly get brighter as if theyd been dimmed and I hadn't noticed
>Keep on edge until they return the next day and get the fuck out

Thats about it really. Sorry if it wasnt as climactic as you'd hoped, I'd never had anything like this happen to me so it was just something I wanted to share with someone. I've had friends that have house sat for that same friend that have said theyve felt like theyve been watched but nothing to the extent of what I'd felt. I told my friend that owned the place what had happened and he's said he's never had anything like that happen to him or his wife but he defintely looked spooked when I told him what was going on.
>>
>>19467187
its a ecological ghost reminding you not to waste energy..why put on the tv when showering? ;-)
>>
>>19467272
Yeah I'd never felt a overwhelmingly bad presence from any of the events but there was an uncomfortable feeling for a few and no I dont leave it on all day, I just turn it on in the evenings when I get off work.
>>
>>19467343
it was mainly just for noise for the dogs really until I was done in the shower which wasnt long
>>
it makes u think if the ghost just follows you sleep eat shit shower watch tv etc etc fucking ghost men if big brother was ever able to get a ghost to turn into a spy we would be fucked
>>
>>19466976
Great story OP. have you talked to your friends about what happened?
>>
>>19466976
hello

i am a spirit master guru prince

what you are describing is a malevolent deity, likely a Prakesh, they are very dangerous for untrained people

pls donate $5 to my paypal and say SHOO SPIRIT SHOO and i'll make it go away

thx
>>
>>19467338
In conclusion op is a total faggot who jumps to paranormal explanations of things that could easily be explained because he's a coward in a big house all by himself, has no friends and has to invent exciting shit.
>>
>>19467792
does he 1st have to poo in the loo?
>>
File: 1489279530383.jpg (23KB, 396x364px) Image search: [Google]
1489279530383.jpg
23KB, 396x364px
>>19467909
>>
>>19467347
I made another thread and this sums up how I felt. Not in any danger or bad presence, but it's very unnerving.
>>
>>19467338
Not bad of a story OP, thank you.
>>
>>19467760
I talked to one of my friends who has also housesat the same place while they were away again. He said he used to fall asleep on the couch and wake up feeling like someone was watching him from the kitchen. He said the main thing that creeped him out the most was the fact that the older beagle would always be sitting by the couch staring in the direction he felt something looking at him from. We both have no idea what it was or if we were just feeling shit or not.
>>
>>19467909
I know this is just b8 but I tried thinking of logical things to debunk everything that had happened. So far I've thought up plausible causes for everything except the door moving. I even tried setting it up to where it could move with nothing around it but I couldnt get it to move again so I really have no idea what caused it plus I've had other friends stay there that have had weird things happen to them as well
>>
Not sure if I believe you anon, but at least you put in some effort. Good thread.
>>
>>19468305
Well paul , you need to burn sage.
>>
doors opening on their own etc, and you didn think to leave a camera running at all?

what kind of person are you ?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.