[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astrology Readings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 23

I am looking to get my chart read. I'd like to practice birth chart readings myself. Back in the days I used to guess the star sign of other people based on their appearance... and I was quite good at it, particularly with Taurus individuals though.
>>
File: astro_2gw_02_a_hw.3829.57424.gif (120KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_02_a_hw.3829.57424.gif
120KB, 748x1102px
i use sidereal whole sign houses for readings, but i'll read other systems

just been my experience that sidereal whole sign is more accurate and less contradictory, so while the other system can still be accurate it's like the difference between a novel and its movie version
>>
File: my_birthchart.png (152KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
my_birthchart.png
152KB, 748x1102px
>>19467038
If you use that maybe you would be interested in Vedic, they also use sidereal zodiac with nakshatras (lunar mansions) plus they have pretty dope dasha system that shows rippening of karma and activation of various combination in a chart.

btw. is this your chart? if so hello fellow Virgo!
>>
>>19467038
Jupiter in Leo seemed to be very... Leonine in its influence. Just saying, it couldn't possibly be a Jupiter in Cancer influence around mid 2014-2015.

But whatever. Your Mercury is well-placed in the 11th house, Vettius Valens suggests higher intelligence, you tend to be of higher education and skills.

Your Sun in the 12th house is, nowadays, a very good placement, it also indicates higher intelligence and, additionally, luck in foreign lands (or at things like social media). It's especially a good placement since the Sun is in the 10th from Saturn, weakening your overall struggles in life, but also your discipline.

Your Part of Fortune indicates academic success, higher social status, a high likelihood of achieving your goals and attractive features.

Your Moon is well situated. Although Moon in Pisces generally indicates emotional weakness, it's placement in the 7th house hints at a social intelligence very likely above average.

Venus Conjunct Ascendant in Virgo shows a Venusian, who is probably of phlegmatic nature and tends to be attractive and sociable. It indicates wisdom, since Venus is the main force temperwing Mars. In your chart, Venus is 10th from Mars, found in many men with colourful lifes and general luck with women.

Jupiter in the 6th indicates a strong character, who is defending himself pretty well, and a benevolent approach towards enemies.
>>
>>19467111
Sun Conjunct Mercury Conjunct IC indicates a popular and intelligent character. Sun trine Saturn shows a rather responsible character with numerous life lessons.

Mars Trine Sun in the 12th shows a creative individual with a great potential to everything that requires you to step out of your comfort zone.

Venus in Libra in the 2nd shows a wise and tasteful use of property, NN indicates a higher potential.

Moon Conjunct Jupiter Conjunct Pluto in the 3rd is a very bright placement. You are probably very insightful, greathearted and kind towards "underdogs". It is not a bad idea to start with writing or other arts, since you might have special abilities.

Saturn in the 6th opposite Mars indicates hard life lessons and an upbringing in a very hardworking family.
>>
i'd loveto if you read my chart and tell me whicherever insight awoke in you. thanks anyway.
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_mem.67098.3545.gif (50KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_mem.67098.3545.gif
50KB, 670x471px
>>19467228 forgot pic
>>
>>19467228
Show me your chart then.
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_l_hw.67717.57973.gif (110KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_l_hw.67717.57973.gif
110KB, 748x1102px
ooh ooh me next
>>
>>19467236
in the >>19467233
>>
>>19467233
Mercury, Mars and Venus in Aries in the 8th indicate a deep longing for truth, it shows a "curiosity" that may enable you to do good research about topics. Your occult abilities are probably very powerful. You may get very frightening visions, Atheism is likely.

Moon in Sagittarius generally means a very lighthearted personality, who does not take offenses too lightly. It indicates a bigger height, depressive tendencies, religious upbringing, very opinionated parents, the behavior of a priest.

Sun Trine Saturn shows a rather responsible character, in the 7th it indicates a stable, but colourful social life.

Jupiter in the 6th Sextile Moon and 8th house planets shows a great stance against enemies, you are probably successful at your workplace.
>>
I posted in the other thread, but may as well post here too. I'm trying to decide whether to continue with academic study, or try something more vocational. Does my chart suggest an aptitude for one over the other?
>>
File: better chart.gif (52KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
better chart.gif
52KB, 670x471px
>>19467288
fuck forgot chart
>>
>>19467283
thank you. pretty spot on.
>>
>>19467259
Your death may be a public affair (Saturn Conjunct MC). Very determined and successful individual, a Governor.

Well situated 8th house, shows a good likelihood of inheritance, deep-rooted psychological knowledge, maybe an insightful mother.

Your Mercury is well-placed in the 11th house, indicates great fortune for everything that involves the affairs of Mercury. Mercury Sextile Venus indicate a charming nature.

Mars Conjunct Chiron in Gemini indicate very sophisticated social skills.

Sun in Aries Trine Moon Sextile Mars show a rather energetic character with a great desire of social expression.

Venus in Rising Sign Taurus shows a Venusian, very likely of phlegmatic nature, comfortable individual, likeable, rather popular, important financial interests.

Jupiter does not have "harmonious" aspects towards any planets in your chart, it could show less fortune than usual. Given that your Moon is in Sagittarius, I would recommend to take not too many risks, but rather focus on what would enrich your life.
>>
>>19467200
thanks man, I have to admit it was quite spot on

I use sidereal zodiac and translated in my head what you've posted on the beginning and it seems that you can have a lot of impact on others people life (moon in sidereal cancer in 10th house), with this mars and rahu together(in virgo in 12th(full house system)) it is not bad Idea to develop some workout routine, Saturn in sidereal pisces in 6th looking at that indicates that it should be spiritual in nature like yoga or something and be careful with trying to achieve effects in a quick way, rahu influencing mars like to bring such ideas.

You have sun and mercury in sidereal Taurus in 8th house what deeply connects you with a passage of time that belongs to this world, Sun give illumination and mercury ability to analyze surrounding structures be it social structures like relationship between people or more concrete stuff like nature of reality itself, probably your family has some interesting origin and it is somehow alive in your mind

from sidereal perspective your asc is libra with venus being placed in 9th house in Gemini as a 1st and 8th lord what tells me that your life focus is on bringing harmony into world by communicating right things to people like giving teachings or just showing other people situations from different perspective to expand their view and possibilities.
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_k.69338.27508.gif (52KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_k.69338.27508.gif
52KB, 670x471px
Could I get mine read?
>>
File: 1502764241669.png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502764241669.png
20KB, 480x640px
What sort of problems should I expect in my life?
>>
Can anybody read this?
>>
>>19467345
this is wonderful, thank you
>>
File: astro.jpg (150KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro.jpg
150KB, 748x1102px
Can I get mine read?
>>
>>19467291
A very good chart. Moon in Taurus in 10th house shows a tendency towards vocational education. In general it shows a very strong social instinct, a caregiver, popularity and a potentially unique devotion to the Virgin Mary (or a Mother Goddess).

Mars in Rising Sign shows a very active lifestyle, also indicating vocational education.

Sun Conjunct Mercury in Libra in 3rd sign shows a tendency towards higher education, although it may contradict your career path indicated by the moon, which is sextile to Saturn in 8th.

Venus Conjunct Jupiter with Pluto in Scorpio shows a tendency towards academic studies, although it generally enhances your social life and strengthens your interpersonal skills and values. NN shows great potential of growth in this field.
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_a.79407.20137.gif (50KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_a.79407.20137.gif
50KB, 670x471px
Can someone read my chart please?
>>
File: chart-1.png (52KB, 606x618px) Image search: [Google]
chart-1.png
52KB, 606x618px
>>
>>19467502
Ha! The last part in particular is very interesting, because the academic stuff I'm interested in is to do with the philosophy of justice and society (it's hard to explain succinctly). I don't have an active lifestyle right now but I would like to, particularly in regards challenges. The caregiver thing is quite accurate, in that I want to work with animals but again, could it also apply to having a strong sense of justice and desiring that for all?

The only major inaccuracy is that I don't have a Virgin Mary/Mother Goddess devotion, and I can't think of a way to apply that to my life.
>>
Why listen to what a stranger says when you could read your own charts, kids?

https://astrolibrary.org/
>>
Shitty connection. Posting tomorrow.
>>
>>19467616
Fag
>>
>>19467348
That's very good advice. Venus Trine Ascendant in 9th generally causes one to be rather Venusian, especially if Venus is unaspected.

Moon in Cancer and Leo are quite similar, more important is the house placement.
Your 8th house analysis was right. My origin is extremely unique. I will tell more later though.

I have discovered that the physical manifestations of the zodiac indicate the tropical system being on the right path. I respect your choice, but my observations proved it to me. People kind of look like this:

https://wiki.astro.com/astrowiki/de/Physiognomik

(it's german, but you kind of get the distribution right by yourself)
>>
>>19467356
Mercury in 11th Sextile Venus in 9th makes very handsome features, indicates a very charming persona and general intelligence being rather above average.

Sun and Mars in Cancer in 10th show a very magnanimous person with a great artistic ability. You tend to be lacking in Saturnian qualities despite the house placement.

Your Moon placement is ideal, it indicates a very lighthearted and proud personality, yet with insight, also showing special artistic abilities and generally a good vibe.

Jupiter in 6th makes your stance against enemies very strong. Good for workplace situations.

Saturn in 8th tends to give frightening life lessons.
>>
>>19467543
>The only major inaccuracy is that I don't have a Virgin Mary/Mother Goddess devotion, and I can't think of a way to apply that to my life.

It is generally considered as a powerful remedy though. May is the Month for Taurus (Sign of Exaltation for the Moon), also "Mary's Month". You kind of get the idea. :)
>>
>>19467359
Social isolation, anger issues, unhealthy relationship with money.

But these are potential problems.
>>
File: IMG_2378.png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2378.png
20KB, 480x640px
What sort of problems should I expect?
>>
>>19467742
Aha I get you! I meant I can't think of a way to read it into my life right now, even on a non-obvious level. Thank you for the advice though, I'll bear it in mind :)
>>
>>19467364
You tend to be a very active individual with great intellectual capabilities. You are probably good with women and tend to have anger issues. Many people with AC Gemini tend to have an unpleasing childhood experience, often accompanied with depressive symptoms.

Your NN in conjunction with Mars in the 7th house shows potential for growth relationship-wise.
>>
>>19467779
Hey,, thanks for replying back. I really appreciate it.
>>
File: Inkedastro_w2gw_01_.80712.61517.gif (62KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
Inkedastro_w2gw_01_.80712.61517.gif
62KB, 670x471px
Can someone read my chart? Thanks.
>>
>>19467391
Jupiter/Mars/NN/Moon in the twelve house in Leo show a very creative, open-minded, sympathetic and driven personality. Potential depressive issues. Great growth potential (traditionally) in the foreign fields (or things like social media, you get what I mean with that) and in spiritual fields.

Sun in the 9th bears greatest authority. Makes popular, liked as a teacher.

Venus in 10th trine Mercury in 8th shows a very insightful and charming character, good speech, good reputation, deep psychological knowledge.
>>
>>19467518
Sun Conjunct Saturn with Mercury in 12th in Pisces indicates spiritual strength. Moon in 6th could give you a great understanding of your enemies (sophisticated psychological skills), but it could also show someone mistaking his enemies for friends, being vulnerable.

Mars in 5th house Trine Jupiter in 9th Sextile Venus in 11th shows a very powerful and benevolent energy. It indicates luck with women and great authority over others, being of good reputation and handsome physique.
>>
>>19467531
Probably a very driven personality, although rather calm on this outside.
Venus in 12th sextile Mercury in 10th indicates high intelligence and great social skills. Probably very honorable, quite charming.

Mars in 3rd indicates an aggressive mind, a sharp tongue, rather active life. Rather manly.

Jupiter in 6th is good against enemies and at the workplace.
>>
File: graphic.png (25KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
25KB, 750x562px
Can somebody read mine please?
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_j.78295.17152 (1).gif (49KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_j.78295.17152 (1).gif
49KB, 670x471px
How fucked am I with all that retrograde-ness? Also any career suggestions? I'm 30 and still just drifting through life :/
>>
>>
>>19467654
Dude this is free. I get nothing from this, I have diarrhea and I had to help my father out at his storage, carrying weight you couldn't even push. I have the shittiest internet connection and yeah there are many of them captchas, everything is my smartphone keyboard and slowly written, tired af and like pluz stfu
>>
>>19467766
None except when Jupiter runs through Pisces and Virgo. Ethics could be an issue for you.
>>
>>19467944
Nothing to do with Retrogrades.

Mars in Cancer Conjunct Mercury in the 3rd, Venus in Gemini and Moon in Sagittarius generally make good artists and people of high social intelligence. Your Sun in Gemini may limit your emotional capacities to a certain extent though.

Do you have any work experiences? Any hobbies? Anything making you more acceptable on the employee market?
>>
>>19467679
for physical makeup I look more into 12th house and 12 house lord, as I said I practice Vedic astrology and physical manifestations are domain of Saturn and houses it signifies (12th and 8th according to Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra) 12th is the anchor that holds you in this world, it is your physical structure, while 8th house is external structures like family society, laws of reality etc.

People tend to assign physical features to 1st house but it is a house that animates the body, it is you and according to Vedic teachings you are not your body, 1st house is signified by the sun and sun is the source of awareness not form.

You have probably a lot of Venusian and Martian feature mixed together (12th lord and sun in sidereal Taurus) Mars and Rahu gives probably... penetrative and mysterious quirk to your look, people probably looking at you think that you evaluate them in quite forceful manner... can't put it better.

Mercury and sun in taurus gives rather attractive form and having libra asc makes you interested in others and reaching to others.
>>
File: astro_w2at_01_paul.80680.18119.gif (58KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2at_01_paul.80680.18119.gif
58KB, 670x471px
can someone please read my chart? ^^
>>
>>19468068
>People tend to assign physical features to 1st house but it is a house that animates the body, it is you and according to Vedic teachings you are not your body

That makes sense. This kind of explains why people with Venus in the 12th house are kind of the most beautiful.

>Mars and Rahu gives probably... penetrative and mysterious quirk to your look, people probably looking at you think that you evaluate them in quite forceful manner

Could be AC Scorpio.
>>
>>19468108
Probably a pervert. Very open-minded, light-hearted, tends to awkwardness although it may seem highly unlikely since Moon and Venus occupy your 7th house. You are probably of bigger height and very charming. Girls may favor you.
>>
>>19468153
wow, actually pretty accurate. why am i probably a pervert?
>>
>>19467946
Magnanimous character, humble and wise attitude, restricted pleasures, probably very driven career-wise. Aggressive tendencies, although calm and peace-loving at most.
>>
>>19467939
Probably very handsome features. You tend to gain from evil. Tends to be highly intelligent. Raised in a hardworking household.
>>
>>19467834
You shouldn't worry, if you're not malicious. At least that's what the chart tells me.
>>
>>19468168
Mars in Sagittarius. But mostly jokes.
>>
>>19468230
where can i learn to read astralcharts like a pro/you ?
>>
>>19468252
You would have to be extremely curious like me. Study humans, compare facial features, read ancient sources, never trust bullcrap websites, rely on first-hand experiences. And, of course, astrotheme.com
>>
File: BirthChart1.jpg (242KB, 678x463px) Image search: [Google]
BirthChart1.jpg
242KB, 678x463px
Posting in hope for a reading! Thank you!
>>
Likewise, also gratitude to Stargazer for taking the time and effort.
That aside, quite intrigueing.
>>
File: astro.png (518KB, 748x940px) Image search: [Google]
astro.png
518KB, 748x940px
JUST
>>
File: BirthChart.png (21KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
BirthChart.png
21KB, 480x640px
I'd like a reading please.
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_tim.3199.25794.gif (51KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_tim.3199.25794.gif
51KB, 670x471px
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.