[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eclipse tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (18KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 704x396px
Why shouldn't I look at it? I've read of the Sun's interaction with the eyes to stimulate the pineal gland, so I wonder if something similar could stem from looking at the eclipse.
>>
"Looking at the sun during an eclipse is more dangerous than looking at full sun. The darkness that accompanies an eclipse can override the natural tendency to squint and avert the eyes, increasing the amount of ultraviolet radiation landing on the retina and making it more likely that you'll sustain eye damage. Your eyes can sustain damage even if only a small sliver of the sun is visible. The cornea focuses sunlight on the retina and scorches it, and because the retina has no pain receptors, you don't know the damage has been done until it's too late."
>>
Feel free to blind yourself if you want, I guess
>>
File: actual-header.png (1MB, 1100x739px) Image search: [Google]
actual-header.png
1MB, 1100x739px
I want to look at it but the illuminati tell me otherwise. Should I look?
>>
>>19466889
I looked at the eclipse that happened in Europe through a window. I can still see but before I had perfect eyesight and now it's just slightly worse.
I wouldn't recommend doing it for longer than a second or so, it's dangerous shit for sure.
>>
>>19466897
Care to elaborate please?

I'm curious as to looking or not as well. Regardless of conspiracy, we do know that it's a basic fact that energy flows where attention goes. I'm not so sure I want to put my energy towards the eclipse or not.
>>
Black Hole Sun

Won't you come?

Won't you come?
>>
How do you flat earthers explain that only the U.S and neighbouring countries will be the only places where we can see the eclipse???

Flat earth cucks 0
Globe masters 1
>>
i HAVENT fapped in 200 days
I shall receive power.
>>
>tfw the eclipse is on my birth degree.

Regulus, the king star, the heart of the lion.

>Donald Trump is Regulus rising conjunct Mars
>>
File: 1477854174176.gif (2MB, 305x242px) Image search: [Google]
1477854174176.gif
2MB, 305x242px
>>19466863

>Sun's interaction with the eyes to stimulate the pineal gland

kektacular
>>
>>19466974
Too bad he didn't live to be able to sing it during the moment. Meanwhile, Bonnie Tyler is still kicking...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/17/bonnie-tyler-perform-total-eclipse-heart-solar-eclipse/
>>
File: Eclipse-Glasses.png (125KB, 560x234px) Image search: [Google]
Eclipse-Glasses.png
125KB, 560x234px
What if these so called Eclipse glasses were designed not to actually work? Fucking ISIS or some shit was responsible for all the manufacturing of these things. Millions of Americans go blind tomorrow. That shit would be kind of hilarious.
>>
>>19467815
I already tested mine with the regular sun. They work fine. But supposedly Amazon sold a bunch that don't work.
>>
So at what hour does it start tomorrow? And which place will be the first?
>>
>>19466863
Do you know how pupil dilation works you retard?
>>
>>19467828
Did the same. I was able to look at the sun with no issues for about 5 seconds today with no lasting effects. My eclipse glasses work fine and I'm looking forward to getting my superpowers tomorrow.
>>
>>19467828
Nah see they would have thought of that. Scratch ISIS, more like the Chinese. They laced some sort of chemical in the glasses. When they're exposed to brightness then immediate darkness the chemical is released. Making the glasses not only stop protecting the eyes but also MAGNIFIES the sun directly to your pupils for guaranteed blindness by the wearer. Y'all are fucked! After everyone is blind as a bat they invade.
>>
I have a clarivident aunt. She said that in one of her visions some days ago, she saw an image of the eclipse and then the U.S.A flag burning and people screaming.

Be safe anons.
>>
>>19467894
damn can you ask her to look again for anything more specific.
>>
literally just squint and don't stare at it for a minute straight and you'll be fine
>>
>>19467894
>she saw an image of the eclipse and then the U.S.A flag burning and people screaming
probably just some more shitty rioting "protestors" taking advantage of doomsayers.
>>
>>19466863
You know what? You go right the fuck ahead and stare your heart out.

That goes for all the other folks that think they're gonna get powers and shit too.
>>
>>19466863
You don't have to stare at photons to absorb them. Why would you want to stare into an eclipse? It's just a shitty light that you see all the time blocked by the moon.
>>
>>19466863
When you lose your eyes you see how the world truly is a sightless species is a stronger species
>>
>August 21st, 1914
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_August_21,_1914
WW1
>August 21, 1933
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_August_21,_1933
Hitler
>August 21, 2017
>>
Shit, now imagine antifa and alt right on superpowers fighting each other, glorious shitstorm.
>>
>>19466863
You will go blind, however the suns rays will awaken dormant brain functions that will unlock new abilities. You won't need your eyes
>>
>>19468026
The true eye awakens when the other pair shuts
>>
>>19466863
I'm using my special laptop to read and respond in braille code itt and I wouldn't recommend looking straight into it
>>
>>19468102
Three big dots left corner three little dots right corner. One big dot left corner five little dots. Two big dots top and middle row two little dots bottom.
>>
>>19468189
I'm not gay, but if you really want to suck it that's okay I guess.
>>
.. . ..
. ..

New fags can't braille
>>
>>19466863
So many eclipse threads. All picking up on the fact that someone has invested a lot of time and money to keep you from looking at it. Some articles go so far as to claim welding goggles aren't safe. When you can prove that a basic set of sunglasses can let you look at it safely.

But no one knows why. /x/ being /x/ you hear a lot about pineal gland and other bullshit.
>>
File: 1491851389234.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491851389234.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
>>19466863
>looking at the eclipse.
Every single moron that goes blind following your "advice", will be your responsibility.

Keep that in mind...
>>
>>19466974

v.nice
>>
File: 1c6.jpg (43KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
1c6.jpg
43KB, 515x600px
>>19467990
ok, this is fucking weierd
>>
Make sure to close one eye, just in case.
>>
>>19467990
what exactly do you mean with hitler?
>>
>>19467990
http://www.onthisday.com/events/date/1918/june
>>
>>19466863
If you look at the totality of the eclipse, you'll be okay. If you glance at the sun no matter what, you'll be okay. Wear sunglasses if you'd like. obviously eclipse glasses are black mirrors.
>>
File: a630_lcd.jpg (47KB, 400x221px) Image search: [Google]
a630_lcd.jpg
47KB, 400x221px
>>19466863
I have a Powershot digital camera with an LCD flip screen. Imma watch the eclipse with that. Fuck paying $100 for cardboard glasses or waiting in ridiculously long lines just to get one free.
>>
File: Crit5.jpg (29KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
Crit5.jpg
29KB, 400x352px
>something's gonna happen
>do you feel it in the air?
>could be the fear
>that's everywhere
>>
>>19466863
Don't believe the propaganda preventing humans from reaching their full potential.

I will be sun gazing for the duration of the eclipse (before and after the totality) in order to open my third eye.
>>
>>19466863
The Bowling Green massacre is a fictitious incident alluded to by U.S. Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway in interviews with Cosmopolitan and TMZ on January 29, 2017, and in an interview on the MSNBC news program Hardball with Chris Matthews on February 2, 2017. Conway cited it as justification for a travel and immigration ban from seven Muslim-majority countries enacted by United States President Donald Trump. However, no such massacre occurred. The day after the interview, Conway said she misspoke and had been referring to the 2011 arrest of two Iraqi refugees in Bowling Green, Kentucky on charges including "attempting to provide material support to terrorists and to al-Qaeda in Iraq".[1] She stated that she had mentioned the incident because it led President Barack Obama to tighten immigration procedures for Iraqi citizens.

The misstatement went viral and became the top trending topic on Twitter, with many tweets parodying it. A website was set up anonymously for the purpose of collecting donations for supposed victims. Facebook users used the site's safety check feature to act as if the event were real. Vigils were held in Kentucky and New York in commemoration. It provoked widespread press reaction, with many relating it to Conway's earlier use of the phrase alternative facts to describe false statements by White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer in the wake of the inauguration of Donald Trump.
>>
Ive looked at an eclipse before and im fine. A couple seconds ofcourse.
>>
>>19466863
DUDE YOU GOTTA LOOK AT IT WITHOUT ANY INTERFERENCE FROM MAN MADE OBJECTS
JUST STRAIGHT UP HELIUM INTO YOUR FUCKING CORNEAS MAN DO IT!
>>
>>19468403
year that hitler was elected chancellor of germany
>>
>open that random superpower link
>air dashing
>as im reading it, an unopened energy drink falls off a table onto the floor by itself
sure was spooky
>>
>>19468248
yeah im pretty sure ive just worn dark sunglasses and looked at the sun directly and it didnt fry my eyes. an eclipse doesnt make the light more hardcore or something.
>>
>>19467815
The Giver
>>
>>19467865
They'd definitely want to enslave us so their economy doesn't collapse so blind slaves don't really do much good
>>
>>19466863
It will give you eyes radiation and then won't work right and you go blind
>>
Think about it , i'm sure entire civilizations looked at an eclipse with their naked eye and didn't go blind. It would be written about.
>>
>>19468238
is this loss
>>
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Reality_Recreation?useskin=oasis Im Neo mofos get ready
>>
I made some sort of shitty cereal box bullshit. I hope it'll still look cool..
>>
>>19468238
lost hard
>>
oh man its tomorrow right?!
great!
honestly im excited, i havent made on of those boxes since i was a kid, or are sunglasses ok?
>>
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_Animal_Connection Im going to be a blind skinwalker wow
>>
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Recreation

I am become death. Any /x/file get a power that feeds on suffering want to team up?

"User can cause the target to relive the moment of their death over and over again, possibly even endlessly, by recreating the moment of their death from either the past, present or future. Allowing them to cause the target to suffer for eternity or until they decide to let them finally rest in peace."
>>
>>19470001

I have cartoon physics. If you have $19.99, ACME will have whatever we need in about 5 seconds flat. I don't know what plan we're gonna use, but I do know it'll involve rockets.
>>
>>19467907
This. Someone out there is making a killing shilling those retarded glasses. Most people can get away with actually looking at the sun for 5-10 seconds. Looking at an eclipse for a few seconds isn't going to hurt anything.
>>
>>19467996

Antifa gets BTFO by their "allies" more often than their political opposition.

There have been more attacks on Antifa by BLM than from alt-right. Also false flags attacking their own to drum up a victimization narrative.

People who are alt-right are ultimately simple isolationists, it doesn't make sense for them to make enemies when they want minimal interaction with foreign interests.
>>
The longer you stare at it the more enlightened you'll becme
>>
>>19466863
>Earth is flat and you can stare at the sun with impunity

The fruits of an American "education"
>>
>>19466863
lmao you fuckers need to stop putting the pineal gland on a pedestal. It's just a gland. None of you will ever activate it the way it's meant to, especially those of you who get hung up on flouride and sun gazing bs.

Quit fooling yourselves into believing you know anything about the energies of the body. All you have are tin-foil speculations. Do some research instead of blindly clinging to dumb conspiracy theories.

Have fun going blind.
>>
File: 1494723779676.gif (3MB, 496x368px) Image search: [Google]
1494723779676.gif
3MB, 496x368px
>Why shouldn't I look at it?
BITCH
It's the sun.
You don't have pain receptors in your eyes.
But no, "Stimulate your pineal gland" and see how well that works for you when you can't see shit.
>>
Don't believe the lies, OP.

Staring at the eclipse is the true path to enlightenment.
>>
>>19466863
stare at it for the full duration. go ahead, i beg you.
Fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>19467990
>drumpf
>>
>>19466863
A few years back a solar eclipse was seen in asia. I looked at it with bare eyes. I never told anyone though. I've never felt anything different. I have the best eyes in the family(don't need glasses)
>>
>>19466889
clearly jewish lies
>>
>>19471111
Why though
>>
>Stuck in the Bay Area
>Fog guaranteed
>even if it was clear, eclipse glasses sold out for me 3 weeks ago everywhere

Oh well.
Who else /meditatingduringtheeclipse/ here?
>>
>>19471111
Quads of truth. More kike lies to take your shekels or buy glasses
>>
Personally, I'm worried that millions of uninformed people are just going to look at the total/partial solar eclipse phases and then go partially blind which may cause massive panic and chaos across the country. I mean think about it little kids, babies, and people driving may take a few seconds to peek at the eclipse and then go nearly blind. Maybe I'm wrong but I keep having anxiety attacks over this.
>>
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Conclusion_Dominance

oh F U C K yeah, y'all ain't know what you boutta have to deal with cause of me
>>
>>19467815
It will be like day of the Triffids
>>
My power is being able to look into reflective surfaces and see people from far away, like a crystal ball.

Kind of a stupid power, but I'll just use it to watch women shower.
>>
>>19470001
That's a one jojo reference if I ever saw one
>>
>>19469913
Make a pinhole projector, sunglasses will do nothing.
>>
>>19467901
Terrorists will propably use the distraction of the eclipse to pull off some serious shit
>>
>>19468026
Reminded me of this
>I do not see with my eyes wolfriders, for I gave them up to the almighty daystar many years ago. But the heart can learn to see more deeply than the eye
>>
>>19467220

>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Fairytale_Warping

It will be fun to learn how to use it, I guess
>>
>>19466863
Stare at it. Stare long and hard. You'll break their conditioning and awaken to the true world.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.