[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange things happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1503239789504-2135125643.jpg (851KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1503239789504-2135125643.jpg
851KB, 3264x2448px
I do not usually post anything .. I'm not a regular visitor I'm just a person who needs help from people who do not think I'm crazy, weeks ago, maybe months and strange things happen in my house, everything started with insomnia and then insomnia Was the nightmares came and when the last one left the waking began for no apparent reason between 3 and 4 o'clock in the morning. Strange spiders began to appear on my back, arms and shoulders, I have several animals in my house but I am completely sure that they are not of them, since they have a length which if I came from an animal I would wake up but it is not, casually One day precisely 4 and 30 of the dawn began to ring which caused the concern of my family, this continues until 5, until we turn it off. There was no one on the other side of the door since looking out the window did not see anyone there, it also started to feel a strange presence almost always coming from a room in particular. And lastly I must mention that it starts to find a liquid on the edge of a wall every day or practically all, it is not urine since the smell does not seem to, and to complete always leaves the same place a little more to the right or The left is always there
I'm sorry if this post does not belong to the general section, in any case I will delete it
Thanks in advance
The post was translated by google so i dont think its really good
>>
Hey man you might have a gas leak, they can cause hallucinating and shit
>>
Hey man, read this, maybe it could be easyer than you think.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
>>
>>19467241
this because of the liquid lol, i'm also pretty sure by dawn he means alarm but he's too much of a nigger to realize it's a CO detector. Talk to the fire department or whatever shit you have in your country OP, you're probably gonna asphyxiate in your sleep.
>>
get the fuck outta there?
>>
>>19466403
Light a match in every room of your house.
>>
>>19466403
>3 and 4 o'clock in the morning.
thats a productive point in time for me. i dont know why. its also a productive time for murderers in america
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.