[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The other threads are weird. I need to know how to get rid of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: monja-terror-fantasmas-232.jpg (45KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
monja-terror-fantasmas-232.jpg
45KB, 400x350px
The other threads are weird. I need to know how to get rid of a succubus instead of summoning one. It is for so fucking long with me and the weirdest shit, it looks like my mother and it happens always in the place i lived as a child. In fact it isnt my mother, it just applies iher aura to itself to grant access to my dreams as a trusted person and then kinda hypnotizes me into doing all thtat stuff with her and i have it seems no power to stop it once its inside. How do i get rid of it, it fucks me up literally.
>>
>>19466304
Lmao how did you even summon it
>>
>>19466307

i have no idea, i have these dreams for as long as i can remember and now i want to get rid o them. Most of th etime you dont even need to summon shit, if its interested it will find you demons, succubi do you think they just sit and wait until you do something?
>>
File: IMG_3610.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3610.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
>>19466304
Okay, wow. So, your mother most be host to this specific kind of demon that feeds off of the power of those who can't help but give it away. i.e. It's an infant killer. What you wanna do is learn deep down that either the demon or your mother or both rejoice in stealing your power and leeching you. Say begone! It is within your power to give away or abstain your power from anyone or any being! Your small, attentive, loving affection is the strongest force you possess, do NOT just give it away!
>>
“O Mother of Abortions, who comes in the night on wings of shadow to cover the little faces, depart! O
Sinful One, who leads men in wickedness to shun the light, depart! O Harsh Husk, who drags fallen souls
into the fiery pits of Gehenna, depart! Go forth quickly from this place. By ( ,ויה היו , ,יהוIHV,
HIV, VIH) I banish you from the right hand. By ( והי, הוי, יוהIVH, HVI, VHI) I banish
you from the left hand. In the name of ( םנויSNVI, Senoi) your gaping jaws are shut up. In the
name of ( םנםנויSNSNVI, Sansenoi) the flames of your eyes are put out. In the name of
( םמגגלוףSMNGLVPh, Samangeloph) the black nails are plucked from your fingertips.
Depart! Depart! Depart! In the most potent name ( שדיShDI, Shaddai) go forth from this place.
( יהוה, יה, יהוהIHVH, IH, IHVH). Doxomedon, Geradamas, Adamas, Heli Heli Machar
Machar Seth. By the power of the names go forth. Sax, Sax, Abrasax. I know your name, I know your
true name, verily your name is: OOOOOOO, AAAAAA, UUUUU, WWWWWW, EEEEE, IIIIII, OUA, EIO, AIW,IEA, AAAAAAAAAAAAA, UUUUUUUUU, WWWWWWWWWWWWW, EEEEEEEEE, IIIIIII, AEI, EIO, AEI.
Come not again to this place until you are summoned. I have set a flaming sword of holy letters that
turns in all the six directions upon the gate of the circle. Depart, O Alien Woman, depart! You cannot
cross. This is verily true. You cannot cross. Truly, truly, truly.”
>>
>>19466322

But how do i go about it? How do i demand to stop once its insde the deam safe space (it literally enters it at will by now as it seems with just the skewed appearence of my mother,always something is off, small details here and there but i can see through her stupid shit. She ugly af on the inside

>>19466332
What is this?
>>
>>19466336
Only you can find the space in that soace where you DO have control over your power. YOU can do it.
>>
>>19466339
>*space not soace
Lol
>>
>>19466336

Its a Banishing of Lilith.
>>
>>19466332
>>19466355

Ive red this aloud, sound like omething crowley would write.

>>19466339
Im mesmerized at the pioint of entrance (she fucking bruteforces herself by now,knowing every little trick) Do i have to lucid dream to recognize im dreaming b4 she enters? When she enters I knowimdreaming
>>
>>19466360

Because its something he would research.
>>
>>19466361

Is there some actual research by him in any of his writing,im an avid reader and love his works,Im sure i would findsomething uselful if you couldpoint me in a direction
>>
>>19466374
The Book the Banishing Ritual came from is a Gnostic Grimoire of the Archons Samael and Lilith.

It was once in the Library of Alexandria and also in John Dee's private Library where both times it was saved from fire.
>>
Sometimes, i already start in her dream.She doesnt even need to pas any "security systems" (whatever the fuck hose might be) and its always the twoplaces.As soon as i dream and see those two places i know im fucked.please help
>>
>>19466392

Thank you i hope /omg/ has a pdf
>>
>>19466395
>>19466392

it doesnt canyou point me in a direction where i might find a copy?
>>
File: 1503196430967.jpg (166KB, 916x878px) Image search: [Google]
1503196430967.jpg
166KB, 916x878px
Sorry to hear that mine is mostly pleasant. Takes the form of a random attractive girl or when shes angry she'll turn into a demonic being, but im so dead inside that she can't scare me which makes her even angrier at times.
>How did I summon her?
I read a lot. During my research I ran into a bunch of rituals not sure which one worked but one did.I've also have been attuned to spirits and etc.
>>
>>19466456
>For banishing?
You can try calling a catholic priest it'll help, but have fun explaining the weird stuff you've been doing. I guess Im talking from experience when I was a kid I had an issue and the priest's blessing to my surprise actually worked. Succubi demons pestering shadow people probablybfall under the same book. They will probably ask you to repent afterwards. Id take them on the offer if I was such a coward like you Op
>>
>>19466456

For demons succubi seem kinda nice, even to be around but its just that force aspect and furthermore, the energy it assumes. I would like it to be more random girls that my mother if i cant banish it (what is probably the case since im a noob and shes here for over 15 years) but otherwise she knows she would not gain access to me fucking hate it really, dont even feel drained or anything whcih is weird, kinda refreshed but the worm is still there, deep inside
>>
>>19466417
The Occult PDF Mega-thread has a copy

https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!VcAGSBrY
>>
>>19466476
>such a coward

confirmed to never have delt with a succubi b4.Enjoy your fucked up dreams m9. Im not on a good foot with god nor priests and would try it myself first.

>>19466488
im searching for Gnostic Grimoire of the Archons Samael and Lilith but it doesnt find it (im bad with megalink)
>>
File: 1473119537325.jpg (41KB, 500x734px) Image search: [Google]
1473119537325.jpg
41KB, 500x734px
>>19466503

Its called Liber Lilith by Donald Tyson.

His book contains the Gnostic Grimoire section and his own additions and diary of his work.

You will find it filed under the Left Hand path.
>>
>>19466510

Thank you very much anon for your time and help, i hope you dont suffer the same shit or found a way out of it. All these people trying to summon succubi have no fucking idea what they are doing
>>
>>19466515
The Light of the Aeons Protects me.

I rebel from these Archons.
>>
File: actual-header.png (1MB, 1100x739px) Image search: [Google]
actual-header.png
1MB, 1100x739px
>>19466503
Coward
>>
>>19466521
May their protection be strong, repelling all harmful thoughts and energies surronding allof us on a daily basis. May they grnt you courage to protect yourself from thoughts they cant protect you from in the physical wrld

>>19466523

Yeah like it is totally awesome to be invaded every night by a blurred figure with the energy of your mother in you childroom from 18 years ago to have sex with you while your neighbours watch and see your mother instead of succubi judging you and feeling fucking dirty everytime you wake up or only sleeping when passing out since knowing that youll get fucked again by some bs alien yeah fuck you man
>>
>>19466539
Domedon Doxomedon came forth, the aeon of the aeons, and the throne which is in him, and the powers which surround him, the glories and the incorruptions. The Father of the great light who came forth from the silence, he is the great Doxomedon-aeon, in which the thrice- male child rests. And the throne of his glory was established in it, this one on which his unrevealable name is inscribed, on the tablet [...] one is the word, the Father of the light of everything, he who came forth from the silence, while he rests in the silence, he whose name is in an invisible symbol. A hidden, invisible mystery came forth:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(the 7 vowels, 22 times each.)

And in this way, the three powers gave praise to the great, invisible, unnameable, virginal, uncallable Spirit, and his male virgin. They asked for a power. A silence of living silence came forth, namely glories and incorruptions in the aeons [...] aeons, myriads added on [...], the three males, the three male offspring, the male races ... (IV 55, 5-7 adds: ... the glories of the Father, the glories of the great Christ, and the male offspring, the races ...) ... filled the great Doxomedon-aeon with the power of the word of the whole pleroma.

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/goseqypt.html
>>
>>19466577

nearly broke my tongue when reading aloud. Is it probematic when i forgot 1 or 2 vowles or do i need to read it again?

Funfact. the dreams got more intense and her access was easier since i put off my cross necklace i was given to when baptized.
>>
>>19466600

oh fuck me, why demonic digits now
>>
File: 1503207185347.jpg (150KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1503207185347.jpg
150KB, 900x900px
>>19466539
>You sleep with your windows open?
>You can see your neighbors from were you sleep?
>You have lights in your bedroom so people can see you sleep during the night?
>Your neighbors are awake and staring at you at 1 in the morning instead of sleeping?
Why are you lying? Also is that it? Thats the extent of your fear? Hahhaahhahaaaa You're so afraid anon.
>oh no public scorn oh the horror!
>no not with mommy noooooooo!
>>
>>19466614
t. Degenerate
>>
>>19466614

here is your (you) for bumping this thread but keep your perversion to yourself jealousfag (you really dont want to trust me)
>>
File: 1503202574388.png (225KB, 483x483px) Image search: [Google]
1503202574388.png
225KB, 483x483px
>>19466622
>>19466632
>calls me a degenerate when youre trying ro summon a demon from hell to have sex with knowing well you're going to hell for this
Yea okay. Smell the shit on your knees before you start playing saint
>>
>>19466661

Wasnt me and i didnt summon shit, it just came or i think, it might be always been there but was activated through some other practice that has nothing to do with summoning especially fucking succubi you are really rude and i think you might be stupid
>>
File: cHOrjryimSJKLGi-1600x900-noPad.jpg (41KB, 813x457px) Image search: [Google]
cHOrjryimSJKLGi-1600x900-noPad.jpg
41KB, 813x457px
>>19466632
Why would I be jealous of having a succubus who makes you fuck your own mother hahhhahahhah. Are you implying you want to fuck your mother?

Geez anon guess shes only doing what you subconsciously want. What a W E I R D O
>>
File: il_570xN.750960077_amsq.jpg (103KB, 570x607px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.750960077_amsq.jpg
103KB, 570x607px
IE IEUS EO OU EO OUA!

Really, truly, O Yesseus Mazareus Yessedekeus,

O living water, O child of the child, O glorious name!

Really truly,

AION O ON (or: O existing Aeon),

IIII EEEE EEEE OOOO UUUU OOOO AAAA{A}.

Really, truly,

EI AAAA OOOO, O

Existing one who sees the Aeons!

Really, truly,

A EEEEE IIII UUUUUU OOOOOOOO,

Who is eternally eternal!

Really, truly,

IEA AIO,

In the heart, who exists,

U AEI EIS AEI

EI O EI, EI OS EI (or: Son forever,)

You are what you are, You are who you are!

This great name of yours is upon me, O self-begotten Perfect one, who is not outside me. I see you, O you who are visible to everyone. For who will be able to comprehend you in another tongue? Now that I have known you, I have mixed myself with the immutable. I have armed myself with an armor of light; I have become light! For the Mother was at that place because of the splendid beauty of grace. Therefore, I have stretched out my hands while they were folded. I was shaped in the circle of the riches of the light which is in my bosom, which gives shape to the many begotten ones in the light into which no complaint reaches. I shall declare your glory truly, for I have comprehended you,

SOU IES IDE AEIO OIS,

O AEON, AEON, O God of Silence!

I honor you completely. You are my place of rest, O Son ES ES O E, the formless one who exists in the formless ones, who exists raising up the man in whom you will purify me into your life, according to your imperishable name. Therefore, the incense of life is in me. I mixed it with water after the model of all archons, in order that I may live with you in the peace of the saints, you who exist really truly forever.
>>
>>19466695

I hope i dont summon even more shit with reading this aloud, jeez i really dont want to go insane just yet. i really need to study more first dont bamboozle me anon pls im a nub
>>
>>19466678
Yea totally youre a super powerful person that has always attracted semen demons. Thays why youre being raped every night.
>>
Massaging your forehead, especially between the eyebrows greatly reduces stress, and therefore virtually eliminates bad dreams.

https://www.sharecare.com/health/stress-reduction/massaging-forehead-reduce-stress

http://www.cryptosavvy.com/2017/08/massage-this-point-between-your.html
>>
>>19466704

Anon really, summoning succubi isnt something you should pursue. Powerful or not it will fuck you up, do yourself a favour and distance yourself from the occult you might get consumed. This is my last response to your baitposting until you form questions or suggestions at how i may get rid or at least restrain what is controlling me for the past 15 years.

>>19466741

I dont havestress. physical nor psycvhological, like at all but im doing this all the time naturally. Furtheremore, its not a bad dream. I always know that its a dream so i can mentally prepare myself its just uncomforting since dreaming is the ultimate freedom and i dont want to be restrained anylonger or at least, not as much sine i put off my cross. I put it on again and will be doing some research in the tyson book to minimize invasions at least
>>
Did I get this wrong or are you seeing wet dreams about your dead mom?
>>
>>19466756
Regardless, it helps a lot. I used to have succubus attacks almost every night, and doing that stopped it.
>>
>>19466804
It used to be a tradition to marry someone that was like your mother.
>>
>>19466814

glad you found this rather simple way of dealing with the occurences effective, ill try to make it more often ty
>>
There are several techniques I have learned from here; personal experiences and hearsay.
Astral knife. Seek; kill; put it in the knife; kind of like enchanting a weapon. Give it what it wants and defeat it there; it will be bound to you like a familiar for as long as you deem necessary. Just forget all about it; never think of it by choice; it will be confined to other controlling you into thinking about it; make your choices objectively better. Three ways I've heard.
>>
I swear the idiots here think succubi are like their animes and have never bothered actually doing their research.

Try not sleeping alone for a while if you can. Sleep over at a friend's or hire a hooker or whatever for a week. It's a weird as shit request, but they'll get bored waiting and wander off eventually.
>>
>>19466756
>>19467847
That's wrong with /x
e v e r y t i m e

>>19466332
>>19466577
>>19466695
FOR MOST ANONS - NOTE
As people said it's thing mainly not worth bothering, especially for people not knowing what they dealing with.

Make sure you 200% know what you are doing
Your random playing with summoning is not thing that you expect,
Even if successful, it is because that's easier part
For example spirits, 'Ok summoned it, had fun. Now make it go'
Thats a tricky part
You can make an unnoticable mistake, small like 0.01%. In the beginning it would look like it's gone, but later would still bother you, for example go poltergeist, or even worse...

"The devil is in the details", not without reason we have such a saying
>>
Succubi are not real. Grow up.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.