[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VOTL/The Event

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: azrael.jpg (77KB, 955x505px) Image search: [Google]
azrael.jpg
77KB, 955x505px
Ok fags so as you know VOTL (or Victory of the Larp for some of you) got busted sending mails to himself/themselves. A week later they said fuck off to twitter. They've only sporadically posted since then.

But they have been retweeting stuff from the following account
>https://twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta

Kabamur claims to be from the same group VOTL is from, i.e. aliums coming to rescue us all.

A few days ago Kabamur revealed that some archangels are already among us, and he revealed who they were. Get ready to get mindblown

>Azrael: ALEX FUCKING JONES
>Chamuel: David Icke
>Zadkiel: Georg Webb

Now either this is the guy running VOTL, and he decided to continue his LARP via another account (Kabamur also has a protonmail account), or either shit is fucking going down and Alex Jones is a literal Archangel. You can find these claims in tweets from a few days ago, not much scrolling down to do.

I must say Kabamur has a completely different tone than the VOTL account, so either this guy is a pretty good larper or this shit is all for real.

So what do you guys think?
>>
>>19466204
>So what do you guys think?

That these faggots come from the same new age shill community as that 2012portal cobra faggot that has been harping on about 'the event' for the last 7 years.

New age psyops.
>>
>>19466227

I've been leaning towards the same conclusion. It all sounded pretty great and then they link to this shitty blogspot. Yes, Pleiadans are gonna use a blogspot page, and a really really shitty one at that.

I guess I just wanted it to be true. But maybe, just maybe, our lives will all change in the coming year because this current state of world affairs is just depressing af
>>
>>19466204
I think you're absolutely retarded
>>
>>19466237
>But maybe, just maybe, our lives will all change in the coming year because this current state of world affairs is just depressing af

Or maybe our efforts are better spent on trying to improve ourselves and our environments rather than be lazy and wait for some outside force to save us from ourselves.
>>
>>19466204
Haven't read in VOTL at all, but I can confirm these things:
Are they coming?: Yes.
Are they here?: Yes but those three mongoloids are not them.
Also Zadkiel, Azrael, and Chamuel aren't with us currently in general.
Remember the date, April 22, 2022: there will be a supernova of Sirius A and B which will give birth to a new brightest object in the night sky, this will be the sign of the beginning.
>>
>>19466204
>so either this guy is a pretty good larper or this shit is all for real.
Third option, Occam's razor style - they believe it for real and they're just wrong.
>>
>>19466627
>Remember the date, April 22, 2022: there will be a supernova of Sirius A and B which will give birth to a new brightest object in the night sky, this will be the sign of the beginning.

Sirius A and B do not have enough solar mass to hit supernova.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.