[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 60

File: 46f030123384e713a7adc59368eb997b.jpg (155KB, 680x1088px) Image search: [Google]
46f030123384e713a7adc59368eb997b.jpg
155KB, 680x1088px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19462008
>>
File: 000010111100000.jpg (67KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
000010111100000.jpg
67KB, 500x397px
>>19465639
Your first pull is your guide stepping forward to reveal herself to me. I often pull this when spirits are involved who are motherly and calm.

The Old Woman
By J. Campbell

>AS a white candle
>In a holy place,
>So is the beauty
>Of an aged face.

>As the spent radiance
>Of the winter sun,
>So is a woman
>With her travail done,

>Her brood gone from her,
>And her thoughts as still
>As the waters
>Under a ruined mill.

This is an old tranquil soul, she imparts much wisdom to you, however this next pull makes me believe you are similarly a soul of advance years. This poem is too long for me to spam in its entirety, but I suggest reading it in your spare time. It is layered in multiple meanings, the first of which that pulled me in was that this is perhaps your last incarnation with her by your side.

The Last Ride Together
By R. Browning

The literal theme of this is the speaker bemoaning the end of a love affair. He has been rejected and sits by his former lover on one final ride together as they reflect upon the journey they have taken. The advice the poet (your guide) wants to convey through the speaker however in this poem is: Rather than feeling sad about the end, you should be happy for the love that you underwent - a love that will remain in your memory for years to come.

I believe the core of your guides counsel rests in the fourth stanza, one dealing with the philosophy of letting go of the past.

>Then we began to ride. My soul
>Smooth’d itself out, a long-cramp’d scroll
>Freshening and fluttering in the wind.
>Past hopes already lay behind.
>What need to strive with a life awry?
>Had I said that, had I done this,
>So might I gain, so might I miss.
>Might she have loved me? just as well
>She might have hated, who can tell!
>Where had I been now if the worst befell?
>And here we are riding, she and I.

Enjoy the journey Anon. Right or wrong, she is beside you.
>>
>>19465786
Will you still be doing these?
>>
>>19465781
Wow I'm impressed.
I've tried to contact her once but she said I wasn't ready. I've been told I'm somewhat "advanced" or whatever but I'm lost as much. Perhaps caught up in mundane things are hindering my growth.

>I believe the core of your guides advice rests in the fourth stanza, one dealing with the philosophy of letting go of the past.

I'm trying. It's been hard but I'll do it.
Thank you very much for your reading. Always full of light and love. Bless you <3
>>
>>19465786
Oops didn't see the previous post was gone.

Here's your feedbacks. Thank you very much. >>19465796
>>
>>19465786
If you don't have a queue that big.

I believe this girl likes me, but I'm not actually sure. Mostly because I'm dense and retarded, I've somehow become an anime character. But anyways, any thoughts on her feelings towards me exactly and whether I can actually get a relationship out of this? I feel like I'm competing with another man over her, but I have no idea on that front, maybe that's just my own stupidity and brain really.
>>
File: Portal - Chell in the Rain.jpg (294KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Portal - Chell in the Rain.jpg
294KB, 1920x1200px
I'll be doing oracle card readings for an hour (~10 readings). Specific queries certainly get better answers, especially specifying if if you're looking for the mental, emotional, material, sexual, or magical outcome.

>Query
>Gender
>What is something about you or that you do that makes you unique?
>>
>>19465831
Helloo

Will I leave soon my current work and toxic lifestyle and start fresh ?
Female
I think my drawings ? or my short curly hair
>>
>>19465831
How should i deal with my inability to go to bed at a decent time
Male
I'm the only person with my specific combination of first and last name
>>
>>19465831
Was I right to assume that the guy meant to talk to her and called me a dumb fuck because she actually likes me like that?
Male
Im scared of Earthworms, I don't really know anybody like that. Snakes, eels, etc. don't bother me though.
>>
>>19465831
Male
The names I gave my leopard geckos are definitely something haha.

I would like to know how to better my job search and potentially where as well. Nothing seems to work and it's getting me down :/
>>
File: 1316854348953.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1316854348953.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>19465838
Signifier: Dagger
Ambition: Worm
Material: Hummingbird

Sorry, no. Looks like you'll be stuck in a downward trend for awhile, unable to further your ambitions to either leave or advance. Your health and wealth will be alright for at least a little while, though it will have ups and downs.
>>
>>19465831
What is the nature of our relationship? Is it karmic?
Female
I laugh a lot.
>>
File: Atlas.jpg (41KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
Atlas.jpg
41KB, 338x450px
>>19465792
Sorry was taking a walk about my garden. I had gotten to the end of my queue with the other Anon above, but I don't mind helping out more if it's still needed.

>>19465497
Follow my instructions and I'll get you sorted friend.

>>19465796
>>19465802
Thank you for the feedback, always appreciated. Age doesn't always mean wisdom sadly when it comes to our souls haha. I honestly got the image of a June bug running over and over again into the same wall when I was peeking in, a bit like there is some obvious lesson you just can't seem to get past. This might be what is preventing you from progressing further with your responsibilities. It's not out of malice that she is hiding this truth from you, it's out of mercy.

When we progress we show those paying attention we can carry more weight. Get far enough and they'll toss the whole world on your shoulders like pic related. Start sorting your own house out first, really put in the work of forgive and forgetting all that pain in your past. My Father would always tell me "This too shall pass" when I was feeling down, and those are truly words to live by. You are full of love and light yourself my friend, I'll be praying for your success.
>>
>>19465854
>Sorry was taking a walk about my garden. I had gotten to the end of my queue with the other Anon above, but I don't mind helping out more if it's still needed.

I'd appreciate it very much if you aren't too tired, hope you enjoyed the garden walk too.
>>
File: 1316854383588.jpg (541KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1316854383588.jpg
541KB, 1920x1080px
>>19465840
Get married. Now I go to bed at a normal hour; I just wake up obscenely early.

Seriously though...
Signifier: Stranger
Physical: Prayer

Some form of calming activity or ritual before you want to go to bed would probably help. Meditation or something away from the computer. It may take meeting someone new to motivate you to actually try to improve your sleeping habits though.
>>
File: 1316854428444.jpg (450KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1316854428444.jpg
450KB, 1920x1080px
>>19465841
I don't really understand your question. A guy was interested in this girl, but she likes you, so he called you a "dumb fuck"? Or he was trying to text her or something, and accidentally texted you?

>>19465851
I don't know what a karmic relationship is. Is this an accurate description:
https://www.amandalinettemeder.com/blog/2015/11/24/healing-karmic-relationships-how-to-deal-with-the-invisible-wounds
If not, can you describe what you mean?
>>
>>19465831
Female
How do I fix what I've done and how long will this go on? What should I do?
I have white hair and emotional trauma
>>
File: 2 o'clock in the am.jpg (81KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
2 o'clock in the am.jpg
81KB, 924x571px
>>19465857
>It may take meeting someone new to motivate you
shit
well thanks anyway
>>
>>19465863
>I don't really understand your question. A guy was interested in this girl, but she likes you, so he called you a "dumb fuck"? Or he was trying to text her or something, and accidentally texted you?

Ok, I'll explain it better.

I was told the other day to message this girl by Guy #1 (who hates her, so it was random for him), and when I asked him why, he called me a dumb fuck and that was it. I guess because I'm dense as fuck. Which I can take a wild guess as to why, because I had been gone for a few days and we talk quite often, but she's very reserved.

I'd like to know if my assumption that Guy #1 meant that she said she liked me or something off-handedly and he overheard it and told me to message her once I returned, because I think she might actually like me, but she's just so reserved and I can't see her actually admitting it to herself, let alone me, at least not right now.

Just looking for some insight on my assumption of the situation.
>>
>>19465863
Yes but not many are that bad, the thought came through after reading this http://omtimes.com/2014/09/healing-karmic-relationships/
>>
>>19465831
Future general reading please?
Female
my kinda dark and sassy sense of humor
>>
File: 1316854247742.jpg (887KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1316854247742.jpg
887KB, 1920x1080px
>>19465846
Signifier: Clouds
Benefactor: Knowledge
Ambition: Shield

Both "clouds" and "shield" have an association with friends. Seems like the only way to get jobs in this world is with connections. Reach out to people you know, and see if they can point you in a good direction and/or put in a good word for you.

Shield specifically does not have an association with travel, so I don't think you need to be looking outside of where you are. However, clouds do, so I can't be sure.

Shield has a strong association with thought though. Job applications are far more about quality than quantity, so make sure that you are thinking carefully as you write cover letters and answer questions. Consider it like college essays, but with more honest answers. Also think carefully about what field you are trying to get into, and why. I've found in the past that only through careful introspection was I able to determine *why* I had a passion for a particular field, and when I could present that to my interviewers it went over really well.

Seems like more knowledge on the topic will help. Possibly take a training or two, a class, or just study up on the area you're hoping to work in. A lot of job interviews involve a test of some kind to see how good you are in the area. Preparing for that seems like a good idea.
>>
>>19465855
Thank you for your warm wishes, it was very lovely out tonight. Once again, just read over my instructions here:

>>19465497
And I'll begin shortly.
>>
>>19465883
Will do, I'll relink the >>19465809

Time to focus.
>>
>>19465831
Hi Receiver! I'm a girl. Unique about is me is how the scar on my leg was formed.

What will be the main things to expect from my future in this year?
>>
File: 1316854316762.jpg (337KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1316854316762.jpg
337KB, 1920x1080px
>>19465870
Thanks for explaining. Your thoughts make sense to me, and that's the assumption I'd be making too. But the cards say differently:

Signifier: Autumn
Emotions: Worm

Actually seems like she doesn't like you, and maybe outright hates you. Maybe you offended her in some way before you left? Or did you promise to do something, and then left for a few days and didn't do it? Autumn indicates that this situation may seem fine at the outset, but will rapidly decline in the future.

Personally though, I'd take that with a grain of salt. One other possible (though less likely) interpretation is that she sees you as better than her, or higher on the social ladder. She may just have a really negative self-image. Autumn still indicates a decline after a positive period though, so a relationship seems ill-fated.
>>
>>19465831

What is the best path forward with my friend M? I don't know that I can trust him anymore.
Male
I don't know why or how I keep getting up after I get knocked down, but I do.
>>
>>19465894
I don't think she hates me, but she definitely has a negative self-image, didn't really promise to do much of anything either at the time.

But I'm determined to not let cards fixate a relationship. I'll fix this. Thank you.
>>
File: tarotreading.png (467KB, 677x958px) Image search: [Google]
tarotreading.png
467KB, 677x958px
I've got this reading... I asked the cards what was my current path because things doesnt look good for me...

Those cards scare me...

Am i going to die? (seriously)
>>
File: 1316854474623.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1316854474623.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>19465871
Thanks for explaining.

Signifier: Hand
Spirit: Lover
Decay: Bow

Doesn't seem to indicate a karmic relationship to me. Hand is a card of absolute control, which I believe indicates that there is no karma or past lives dictating or influencing your feelings or actions. Everything you do is governed by your own will.

Lover certainly indicates that this relationship is built on strong emotions of love. Bow, though, indicates a possibility of too much pride, and maybe a feeling of "playing it safe".

I'm personally suspicious of the description of karmic relationships. Honestly, they sound like an excuse to justify or stay in an abusive relationship. If you're in something like that, get out no matter what karma or cards have to say.
>>
>>19465854
Sorry for the delay, I was sorting breakfast, will hit my garden soon too :)

>I honestly got the image of a June bug running over and over again into the same wall when I was peeking in, a bit like there is some obvious lesson you just can't seem to get past
That rings so true, I feel trapped in my spiritual progress, but I've learned through the hard truth more often than out of kindness.

>Start sorting your own house out first, really put in the work of forgive and forgetting all that pain in your past.
Slow and hard work, eh? But not impossible.

>You are full of love and light yourself my friend, I'll be praying for your success.
You too friend, bless you <3
>>
File: 1316854101663.jpg (429KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1316854101663.jpg
429KB, 1920x1080px
>>19465866
I can't really tell you to do specific actions with my system, but I'll do a good/bad things reading.

Signifier: Bow
Benefactors: Vassal
Detractors: Adventure

Seems like this situation will probably play out of the next few months. Being humble will be important, and working diligently to address the issue. Possibly even working with others to improve yourself?

Seems like this was caused, or could be exacerbated, by going too far outside of yours or someone else's comfort zone. You did something new, and it was not to your benefit. Try to play it safe from here on out.
>>
File: Skyrim - Whiterun Guard.jpg (125KB, 811x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim - Whiterun Guard.jpg
125KB, 811x1224px
I'll do all the readings up to this post, but no more after that please.
>>
>>19465914
Thank you, a couple of things in the article I've linked called my attention and identified. It's far from abusive, but with a lot of ups and downs and we don't seem to find a closure one way or the other. Thanks for the picture too, we definitely need some healing.
>>
File: 1316854135165.jpg (432KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1316854135165.jpg
432KB, 1920x1080px
>>19465881
Signifier: Magic
Mental: Sword
Emotional: Autumn
Material: Vassal
Sexual: Power

Things will remain about the same for you overall, but there is plenty of possibility for variance, fairly outside your control. You will be improving yourself mentally, possibly coming to forgive yourself for past sins and have a better self-image. Unfortunately, after a period of happiness, your emotional state will decline. You'll pretty much stay in your current state of wealth. Expect to continue as an underling, not the boss, at least for a while.

Not sure what "power" is as a sexual card. Could have any number of ominous or kinky meanings, or could just mean not much sex in the future (as it doesn't have a strong connection).
>>
File: 1111.jpg (180KB, 1152x987px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
180KB, 1152x987px
>>19465809
>>19465885
Thanks friend for concentrating, helped me dial in better. I'm worried that my ego will bled into this reading because this question hits home a bit, but I'll try my best to focus in on my intuition and ignore the rest.

Hester
C. Lamb

>WHEN maidens such as Hester die
>Their place ye may not well supply,
>Though ye among a thousand try
>With vain endeavour.

You have quite the past with this girl, while this can have many meanings, that ego is pulling me to believe you two loved in another life. It's always been a messy love however, full of thousands of failures. Despite this hardship, this love is one in a million which is why you find it so hard to ignore her now.

>A month or more hath she been dead,
>Yet cannot I by force be led
>To think upon the wormy bed
>And her together.

You've realized for a month now that this is rather hopeless, but still you can't be led away from the idea of her. For the sake of space I'll move on to the next pull, but please read over the rest of this poem, it is very related to your problem.

To a Skylark
By P.B Shelby

>Like a Poet hidden
>In the light of thought,
>Singing hymns unbidden,
>Till the world is wrought
>To sympathy with hopes and fears it heeded not:

>Like a high-born maiden
>In a palace-tower,
>Soothing her love-laden
>Soul in secret hour
>With music sweet as love, which overflows her bower:

I was about to break this down for you when this song popped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSlES_mKL5g

Well there's your answer, the whole universe is shouting it at me. She likes you and you are indeed being a baka about it. Sounds like she's a catch too, goodluck senpai!~
>>
>>19465954
Surprisingly I feel the same way about everything, I can't even explain it, I honestly thought I knew what love was before this, but I guess I'm truly learning now.

I'll listen to the song now. I'll try not to be a shounen protagonist my friend.

I appreciate the reading very much, thank you.
>>
File: 1316854283845.jpg (764KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1316854283845.jpg
764KB, 1920x1080px
>>19465893
Ah, thanks for recognizing and reminding me. I've been forgetting my name.

Signifier: Hand
Mental: Shield
Emotional: Chameleon
Material: Comfort
Sexual: Summer

Looks like you'll largely be in control of how things go this year. If you want it to go well, you can get there by hard work. If you are lax about it, things may not go as well.

You'll be fairly cerebral during this time, and possibly pessimistic. You'll maintain mental equilibrium though, which is always nice.

Seriousness will define your emotions though, and you may even be inclined to hide how you are feeling from people around you. It's up to you, though, if you want to do that. It may be better to open up to friends and family, even if you don't feel like you are in need of emotional support.

You'll be comfortable in terms of your wealth and living situation. Nothing special, but you'll be content with it.

Your sex life is looking pretty good though, though possibly not with a relationship partner, just more of a friends-with-benefits thing. Enjoy it!
>>
>>19465910
Yeah.
Soon, you mean? Probably not lol why do you say that? I don't see that in this one, is it just because the death card is there? Please tell me that's not it...
>>
>>19465954
>>19465965
Oooo, that's a really good song, thanks.
>>
File: 1316854171813.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1316854171813.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>19465895
Signifier: Autumn
Ideas: Magic
Actions: Hummingbird

Doesn't look real good. I think things will be declining more rapidly in the near future. Seems like M needs to rationally think through the situation more, but you may not be the person to induce them into this. They may need someone that neither of you know, a respected and neutral third party, that can influence them into more rational thought.

For your own actions, it may be better to give up and move on to greener pastures. It simply may not be worth the effort to repair this.
>>
File: Zelda Ocarina of Time - Riding.jpg (116KB, 1024x599px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda Ocarina of Time - Riding.jpg
116KB, 1024x599px
That's it for me.

>>19465908
>>19465940
Thanks for the feedback! I hope everything goes well for you two.
>>
>>19466003
I hope so too my friend, hope everything works out for you as well. Also Twilight Princess is a great game.
>>
>>19466049
>>19466003
they are gone already dood
>>
whos up for a trade?
>>
>>19466079
query?
>>
Doing readings for the next hour. Failure to comply with parameters will be considered an invalid request, and any valid requests will be accepted at my discretion.

Rules:
>No binary
>No future, advice only
>No vague/unintelligible
>No blogpost

Requirements:
>Wu Xing Element
>Playing Card Suit
>Primary Color
>Question
>>
>>19466409
trading, post query, i scry
>>
File: 1286858063495.jpg (38KB, 399x295px) Image search: [Google]
1286858063495.jpg
38KB, 399x295px
Looking for a trade. I want to know if I will hook up with anybody from my club during the Fall semester?
>>
>>19466596
I get the image of a blonde woman with tanned skin. She seems very large in height and wears a lot of makeup. This one is your best bet but the picture flickers so its not certain you will hook up, there needs to be an effort on your part.

Will G do what I expect him to do?
>>
>>19466630
>Will G do what I expect him to do?

Eight of Swords, Ace of Pentacles, The Chariot

Yes, but not easily mind you. It looks like you're going to have to remain positive and patient because G is going through some shit right now. They might even need your help but once it's done, expect a 180 on your financial situation and start traveling/being on the move more.
>>
File: spooky stars oh fuck.png (41KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
spooky stars oh fuck.png
41KB, 750x562px
Requesting a reading. How powerful am I going to be in the near future? Am I going to be met with riches or am I just going insane?
>>
>>19466630
Trading for a second opinion on this
>>
Can someone scry me how hot she was?
>>
I need one quick practice query, something you can already confirm. I just need to test something out.
>>
>>19466782
What recently happened between me and B.
>>
>>19465831
Female
How will my next love partner be like? Like how when I'll meet them and stuff
Doesn't have to be exclusively a bf, could be fuck buddy or anything love related
I overstress about everything
>>
>>19466791
5 of Wands, Knight of Wands, The Tower, Hanged Man, 9 of Pentacles rev

It looks like an argument that got out of hand, passions flaring and the strong emotions leading to a blowout. The resolution was unfavorable, but more to one side than the other, and there was a loss of unity and common ground resulting, or is about to result.
>>
>>19466797
Argument yes, passions and emotional blowout yes. At the time, the resolution left me feeling that way, but now the resolution has left a stronger bond. I'll keep your reading in mind, but in terms of accuracy I'd say 7/10; got the ground cause, but the future development interpretion was lacking (as far as I can tell for now). It may also be the way I worded my query being past tense.
>>
>>19466818
Looks like I still have some tweaking to do. Thanks, mind giving me another?
>>
>>19466824
Hmm that was the first off the top of my head. How about a really personal one?
>what is my only and biggest regret
>>
>>19465831
Why am i this angry why cant i control it anymore
Male obviously
I'm antisocial as fuck
>>
File: 1479217145962.png (114KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479217145962.png
114KB, 300x300px
>>19466850
>Male obviously
>>
>>19466832
Judgement, 5 of Swords, 3 of Pentacles, 5 of Cups, The Empress
Ace of Wands / The Tower

In a situation involving two people other than you, you chose the side logic might dictate the most appropriate at the time, but your conscience would disagree looking back at it. Part of the reason it plagues you is because you understand that a good degree of it was rationalization in order to achieve the outcome you wanted and benefited you, not necessarily what was good for the group or the others. Funny enough, someone else ended up benefiting from this, and that may have made you feel better for a time, but it's your estimation of your motivation at the time that bothers you.
>>
>>19466850

Don't need a reading for this, basic understanding of humans will do.

You're a dishonest, lazy, undisciplined, spoiled child inside. You EXPECT everything to magically fall in to your lap without having to bleed, sweat, or cry (possibly in vain) to get what you desire in life. Your anger comes from reality being reality (thus not giving the remotest flying fuck about you or what you want) and not meeting your expectations. Pursue cognitive behavioral therapy.
>>
>>19466864
Are u doing more?
>>
>>19465700
General reading requested. What are my special qualities and weaknesses?
>>
>>19466709
Since Jupiter will enter your 9th house sign Scorpio in October, you could gain a lot of social status and many opportunities to establish yourself.

Your fate for the following years could be determined for the following Jupiter cycle. Follow your morals, be humble and stay away from maliciousness and insanity.
>>
I'll trade.

My q: wizard or monk?
>>
File: Portal - Warnings.jpg (198KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Portal - Warnings.jpg
198KB, 1024x640px
>>19466850
>>19466855
I'm not doing any readings right now, but my system isn't very good for the "why" behind things.
>>19466869
isn't me, since I wouldn't go that far. But getting some help might not be a terrible idea.
>>
>>19466864
On the nose and you have me in tears at work for the second time tonight. Very accurate, whatever tweaking you did worked.

It may also be that the process you have is already working, but the tweaking needed is internal; a development in the interpretation to draw a more accurate conclusion for coming events resulting from the reading.
>>
File: Ctrl+Alt+Del - Lilah Unleashed.jpg (87KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ctrl+Alt+Del - Lilah Unleashed.jpg
87KB, 1024x768px
>>19466899
I lied. This one interested me, so I did a reading for it.

Signifier: Knowledge
Spiritual: Whale
Magical: Song
Physical: Power

Definitely wizard. Monk will lead you down a path of power, but may be detrimental. You have a magical affinity and a desire for knowledge. Not much affinity for more divine magic though.

I don't have a query though.
>>
>>19466907
Dunno why you tagged >>19466855
Just pointing out the ironic sexism here. >>19466850 probably goes on about crazy bitches all the time.
>>
>>19466918
There is no sexism its testosterone that makes all anger easier.

>>19466869
Fuck you, but yes i try to do cbt. Im the opposite of a fucking spoiled child i'm an orphan you cunt

They said /x/ could help me but i guess they were trolling me. Thank you.
>>
File: Tribunal - Dark Brotherhood.jpg (99KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tribunal - Dark Brotherhood.jpg
99KB, 1024x768px
>>19466918
Oh oops. For some reason, I didn't see the "Male, obviously" in the original post, and thought it was just a follow-up by the same anon.
>>
>>19466928
What is this thread evolving into? Where are the readings?
>>
File: Morrowind - Azura.jpg (97KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Morrowind - Azura.jpg
97KB, 1024x768px
>>19466927
/div/ could maybe help, but it's tough to narrow down on a specific event or psychological issue. It's much easier to just say who the issue is with, or whether there is one.
Probably have better luck with
>>/adv/
>>
>>19466935
Is this even the right thread for a general birth chart reading?
>>
>>19466935
I tried /adv/ and it sucks honestly. There're some people who really want to give advice and help others there, but they're the minority.

Its okay if you dont act all calm and nice you dont get shit in this life.
>>
>>19466937

Yep, but very few of us that know how to read them give enough of a shit to read them.
>>
>>19466937
There's another thread going on right now you might try:
>>19441211
>>
>>19466909
Thank you for that. Have a great day, lad.

>>19466870
No, I was just testing something out quickly, and I know he tends to give useful feedback.
>>
>>19466949
This thread is dead lol
>>
File: Mario - Boos.jpg (74KB, 800x1097px) Image search: [Google]
Mario - Boos.jpg
74KB, 800x1097px
>>19466932
I guess I could do a few readings to get this back on track. I would like to try more occult or magical queries, if anyone has those.

>Query
>Gender
>Look to your right. What do you see?
>>
>>19466959
>>19466796
I see the white wall of my house
>>
>>19466953
You're very welcome, you have a good one too my friend <3
>>
>>19466959
Should I become a Mage?
Male
An E-Piano

(BTW I started a thread myself)
>>
>>19466959
I'll give you an occult query for practice. What happened the first time I did goetia?
I'm male, a box is to my right.
>>
>>19466959
>what does the reality wants with me?
>Male
A pillow
>>
>>19466959
General reading related to my happiness in the near future
Male
Two glasses and a cup
>>
File: Lord of the Rings - Balrog.jpg (801KB, 1600x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Lord of the Rings - Balrog.jpg
801KB, 1600x1048px
>>19466965
That's a tough one to read in my system, but I'll try.

Signifier: Spring
How/Where: Chameleon
What/Know: Sea

They are an introvert, and something of a wallflower. Look for people who are on the fringes rather than in the center of activity or attention.

You'll know them because initially, you will fight. They disagree with something you believe, and you two will argue passionately about that. Could be that they are more pessimistic than you about the world or some aspect of it.

Use that passion and turn it around. Spring implies beginnings.
>>
>>19466959
how will the rest of they year be like for me?
male
bottle of water
>>
>>19466959

How is going to be my love' life?
>>
File: Mario - One Up.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mario - One Up.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
>>19466959
I'll keep it to just the queries above this post. No more please.
>>
File: Wingless - Angel.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wingless - Angel.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
>>19466970
Signifier: Prayer
Magic: Adventure
Spirit: Staff

Seems like you have potential as a mage, but you will encounter many difficulties. You will need to discover abilities and information yourself through trial and error, and it may take a long time.

You may have more of an affinity towards divine magic though, so possibly consider that if you are interested.
>>
>>19466959
to fulfill my goal should I pursue the Man or the Woman or neither? i'm female
i see a big lamp to my right and a window
>>
>>19466959
>I would like to try more occult or magical queries
Good on you. Would you like a SWOT analysis reading?
>>
>>19467001
Female
>>
>>19466992
Wow thanks a lot receiver. I'm a bit surprised because I'm pretty shy and kind of asocial myself, and I often find myself to be attracted to extrovert people. Nice change.
Any idea when I will meet them?
>>
>>19466959
Does he stalk me or something? Can you tell me what are his thoughts

I see my window and a curtain

I'm female
>>
File: Firefox - Firefoxy.jpg (483KB, 610x900px) Image search: [Google]
Firefox - Firefoxy.jpg
483KB, 610x900px
>>19466973
Signifier: Winter
Spiritual: Dagger
Decay: Aurora
Magical: Clouds
Mental: Prayer
Emotional: Sword
Material: Death

My initial impression is that you nearly died, but that seems unlikely.

These cards seem to tell a story, and I'm getting the possibility of two entities, or two conversations at least? One seemed to be a "good" entity, which (in reverse of what's normal) offered you magical gifts in exchange for energy. They turned out to be trying to trick or trap you, and this actually caused physical harm to you.

The other entity (or conversation) was with something you believed to be more "evil" or demonic. You were far more serious about your precautions, but they ended up invoking a sense of enlightenment in you. You feel that you have gained some knowledge, possibly of a divine nature, through that event.

Close at all?
>>
>>19467036
Hey Receiver, Could you do a dream interpretation or is that not really your lane?
>>
>>19467010
What do you mean with "Divine Magic"? And what would you recommend me to start with? I was very interested in the Qabbalah and took a free course, but I exited because it's made by Members of the Golden Dawn.
>>
File: Calvin and Hobbes.jpg (406KB, 2466x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Calvin and Hobbes.jpg
406KB, 2466x1920px
>>19466984
Signifier: Sea
Purpose: Spring

Your friendship and your love. You are but one drop of water in the vast sea. Not every drop matters, but they are what holds the sea together.

Travel forth and explore. Meet new people, and be open to them. You have love to give, be it to a lover or a friend, and love to receive in return. Truly, this is all of our purposes in life.
>>
>>19467056
Hey receiver , you do oracle card right?
>>
File: Scooby and Company.jpg (286KB, 992x927px) Image search: [Google]
Scooby and Company.jpg
286KB, 992x927px
>>19466987
Signifier: Spring
Emotions: Cavern

Things will change for the better, though it may not seem it. You are or will be going through a period of intense negative emotions. However, new beginnings are ahead. You just need to get through this trying time.

Note that you cannot be passively waiting for it though. You must strive to reach for the happiness.
>>
File: Sizes.jpg (1MB, 3000x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Sizes.jpg
1MB, 3000x1230px
>>19466995
Signifier: Stranger
Mental: Shield
Emotional: Firefly
Material: Dance
Sexual: Sea

About the same as it currently is. Nothing special will happen in terms of gaining knowledge, or anything to upset your mental equilibrium. Not much on the sex front either. You will have brief moments of happiness and/or love. Probably nothing lingering though, either affection or bad feelings.

Things will go well for you on the material side. This could mean good things for you physically (losing weight, gaining muscle, etc.), or could mean that you will have the opportunity to get more material goods (money, luxuries, living situation, etc.).
>>
>>19467089
I have a query, are you ready to receive my penis?
>>
File: Calvin and Hobbes - Distance.jpg (368KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Calvin and Hobbes - Distance.jpg
368KB, 1920x1200px
>>19467001
>>19467018
Emotions: Sea

Not looking good. Looks like a dry spell for you coming up. A period of sadness that may seem endless.

Sorry for the bad news.
>>
>>19467089
thanks
>>
>>19467024
Spring indicates a pretty short time frame. Usually within a few months. Can't tell you the minimum time though.
>>
>>19467036
Nah, not really. The part about knowledge is appropriate, since I did gain some eventually, but what I received was a puzzle, and it was from a single entity.
>>
File: Prayer.png (33KB, 467x344px) Image search: [Google]
Prayer.png
33KB, 467x344px
>>19467046
Sorry, dream interpretation isn't really my thing. Also not allowed in /div/ (see sticky). There used to be more threads for it, but I don't see one up right now. You could make one, or check again later tonight.

>>19467047
I actually use a pseudo-Enochian system myself. I don't focus on the divine aspect of it, and I've heard bad things about it, but it's what I was first introduced to. I'm not sure about other systems though. Might have better luck consulting with /omg/
>>19461432

>>19467067
Yes I do. I made my own deck. Pic related.
>>
File: Articuno.jpg (15KB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
Articuno.jpg
15KB, 300x216px
>>19467012
Ambition: Staff

The man, though it may not end well for you. Staff has a strong male association, and he will help try to fulfill your ambition. However, winter represents you, and indicates a negative outcome.
>>
>>19467137
>I actually use a pseudo-Enochian system myself

I am not really sure if I really want to go down that road. Malicious entities may stay away from me.
>>
>>19467016
I'm not sure what's involved, but I can give it a shot.
>>
File: Diglett and Dugtrio.jpg (112KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Diglett and Dugtrio.jpg
112KB, 1280x853px
>>19467025
Danger: Shield
Thoughts: Power
Emotions: Vassal

I don't think he's stalking you, and you don't seem to be in any danger. However, you seem to still be the focus of his thoughts. He feels inferior to you, but is serious on still serving or being with you in some capacity.

Sadness is the overarching emotion I'm getting.
>>
>>19467153
It's not for me, it's for you as a reader. If you're interested.
>>
>>19467128
Dang, seems like I need more practice. I guess everyone should be taking my readings with several grains of salt. Thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>19466959
Female
What does M think/feel about me? Could anything happen in the future?
On my right there's my pillow
>>
>>19467167
I haven't read in-depth about it, but I assumed you would be asking me some question you know the answer to. Then I would try to read what that answer would be, and you would use the accuracy of my answer to judge my ability as a reader. That's why I said I could give it a shot.
>>
>>19467186
No, it's a reading I would do for you to help you improve as a reader. But it's a moot point now, since something just came up. Take care and good luck.
>>
File: Mario - Plants and Pipes.jpg (394KB, 1710x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Mario - Plants and Pipes.jpg
394KB, 1710x1210px
>>19467177
Thoughts: Enemy
Emotions: Birth

This is a weirdly conflicting reading. Enemy implies hatred, while birth is related to happiness and love. Could be that they currently see you as competition or a threat (related to school or a job maybe?), but are starting to have inklings of feelings for you that they maybe haven't acknowledged yet. It may not be a relationship, but it could turn into a friendship.

May be off to a turbulent start though.
>>
File: Alakazam.jpg (23KB, 297x300px) Image search: [Google]
Alakazam.jpg
23KB, 297x300px
>>19467190
Oh, I see. Thanks anyway though. I'll keep that in mind for the future.

I'll stop the readings here, but I'd appreciate any feedback on the readings I gave.
>>
File: IMG_1691.jpg (122KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1691.jpg
122KB, 960x720px
>>19466959
What will the eclipse affect in my life
Male
Bowling balls
>>
>>19467201
I'll give you feedback
Well, it's not entirely correct. Maybe you read another M lol
I like M, but my feelings are complicated. I like some parts of his personality, and I really dislike others. About him, well, sometimes he acts like he likes me sexually, but then he talks about other girls. He doesn't seem like he can have an stable relationship
Thanks anyway receiver!
>>
>>19466959
What does she think of me
Male

TV
>>
I'm interested in tarot reading. How important is connecting with the deck? My mum has a deck, but I don't have any personal connection to it. Will it be okay to learn with? I don't really have the money to invest in one I really like, haha.
>>
>>19465700
What are my initials?
>>
Hello! I am looking for an emotional reading, I have been feeling bad lately.

My initial is I, Female and Scorpio, thank you in advance.
>>
>>19466959
If you too tired now I understand I asked late.

Will I get my financial aid refund, I really need it and my bank has been giving me problems.

I see my computer and my wall.
>>
>>19467318

Absolutely. A deck is *supposed* to be an extension of you. It's not just inert hunks slapped around then scanned for in text to see what somebody else felt it meant, it is a part of your being, and you use it to interpret meanings to shit you mull over. Divination is about intuition and vivisection of results to whatever system you use. If you're not doing that, you're naught but a fraud or deluded.
>>
>>19467355
Harsh, but okay, thanks! Where can I look for tarot decks?
>>
>>19466959
Would I ever fall in love?
Female
An empty cup of chocolate milk
>>
>>19467324
For shits and giggles I tried quickly and had J something, K or R I think. Jonhothan kept ringing.

I fully expect to be wrong kek
>>
>>19467403
Jonhothan
>>
>>19467406
I'm not sure what that means, did I type it wrong?
>>
>>19467443
Not who you're replying to, but it's usually spelt Jonathon :)
>>
Air query.

I don't think I'm exactly ready for a boyfriend just yet, for I need to make improvements of myself before I really start seeking, but I crave for human companionship that's one-on-one regardless. Can anyone tell me what my future boyfriend will be like and where/how I will meet him? I'm not really looking for his appearance so much as personality, and maybe I can use this for knowing how to improve myself.
>>
>>19467455
Check'd and thanks anon!
>>
>>19467455
I thought it was Jonathan
>>
>>19467473
There's plenty of variation, just none that I've seen with an H after N, so it looked odd.
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19466959
Is there any romance coming for me in the near future, or should I just expect any endeavour to end up fruitless?
Female
Purple candle
>>
>>19467500
Query?
>>
>>19467524
3 months general. (Life, love, job).
Yours anon?
>>
>>19467561
I won't do a general, especially not on multiple topics. Politely decline, good luck.
>>
Trading

I want to know if other guys see me as a leader or alpha... someone they look upto
>>
>>19466959
Should I move abroad or stay at my job some more?
Male
I see a door
>>
You readers can see if this 23/9 and eclipse shit will actually be terrible or not? Like will something actually happen
>>
>>19467618

We have a mixed bag of answers so far.

So the consensus is, we have no fkn clue.
>>
>>19467618
>23/9

Will there be another one after tomorrow or is it a typo
>>
File: IMG_4167.jpg (807KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4167.jpg
807KB, 1920x1080px
Ded thread is ded. I'll do some ES readings between sets
>gender
>query as concisely as possible
>any relevant info you think will be helpful
>>
>>19468302
Male
What are her feelings towards me (K) and him (H)?
>>
>>19468302
>male
>What should I do about H (a female)
>>
>>19468302
Female
Please give me a future path reading, Im trying to make a certain goal/meeting happen and Im not sure if I will make it, how does it look like? How do I look like inside?
Symbol is a Yellow Circle

Thanks
>>
>>19468302

female
will i ever have a stable love life/find a boyfriend?
>>
>>19468302
Male
I wish for a lonely and spiritual life for the sake of reaching my goals, will i be able to live it?
>>
>>19468302
Male
What does tomorrow herald for me?
>>
Ho damn, I had a feeling I was gonna get ambushed kek
>>19468327
Gonna skip this one sorry man, not my kind of read sorry.
>>
>>19468302
Female
How will my next lover be like? I mean how/when I'll meet them, personality traits and stuff like that
>>
>>19468302
Male
Can you please future read the next month for me?

Thanks!
>>
>>19468302
Just looking for a checkup, male
>>
>>19468335
I stood on a vast and expansive plateau, a thick layer of rock dust was underfoot as I looked around. Off in the distance stood a solemn tree, and beneath it a girl with mid length black hair in a white nightgown. I began my trek towards her, and as I did the sky darkened. I continued and next the temperature dropped. Pushing on saw the wind kick up and whip at my face, bringing with it the dirt and dust that stung my eyes and obscured my sight. Lost in the storm I wandered around, pulled and tossed by the ever increasing wind that howled in my ears. Finally, i fell to my knees and shut my eyes. I muttered to myself "fine, i give up" and instantly a silence greeted me. Opening my eyes I saw the sunrise, beautiful and inviting, warm and comforting. Standing to my feet, I looked around and no sign of a storm had even been was apparent. Again off in the distance I saw the tree and girl. I turned back to face the sun, turning my back on her, and off into the sunrise I walked.

Give up. That seems to be the message here, whatever this girl is she doesn't need you; in fact trying to get closer to her will only bring a storm down upon your own head for no betterment in her situation. It's time to let go, and look towards new horizons and new tomorrows.
>>
>>19468394
HOLY SHIT, that sounds creepy as hell, thanks for the reading.
>>
>>19468336
This requires more time and effort to perform, I can do it for you however it'll have to wait for after gym where I can sit down and focus. Hope you understand darlin.
>>
>>19468302
Female, Gemini
I'm hurting currently and it's getting me down and I don't know what to do. I've cut myself off from the person who was hurting me. What's going to happen to me?
>>
>>19468337
I walked along an aisle, flanking my sides stood shelving upon shelving, with bottles. Bottles and bottles, all shapes and sizes, filled with various liquids and covered in just as varied labels. Occasionally I'd stop and read one, before turning up my nose and continuing on. I did this continuing on, until I finally found the bottle that called to me. As I reached out to grab it, my hand was stopped...below it stood a pricetag. My heart sunk, far above what I can afford.

Yes you will, you will find the one who will fit your tastes perfect. However, the warning here is to "save" for him. Make efforts to be of equal worth for when he appears, lest you find him and be short a few dollars.

tl;dr work today to be the best tomorrow for your future partner.
>>
>>19468425
no problem! maybe just an energy reading then?
>>
>>19468474

i understand perfectly what you mean, thank you empath :) i appreciate the reading.
>>
>>19468341
I crept along an alley way, fear overtaking my body. Edging along the shadows I made it to edge of the alleyway, and before me laid the street. Across it stood my goal; a safe haven. Peering out, the street was bare, abandoned and quiet. But I knew better, I knew better than to trust. Taking a few steps back I prepared myself. 3. 2. 1. GO! I bolted out from the shadows and the moment my foot landed on the pavement they appeared from everywhere. Faceless female forms, some grotesque, others more alluring. Running for the safe haven I did my best to focus, but each step brought a new one in my way, and soon I found myself dodging more and more, with each step leading me further and further away from my goal.

In short, I doubt it. There's something alluring about you that keeps driving distractions to coverage on you, with females being the obvious one from this. Every step towards your goal brings more distractions, and with each step taken to avoid them you end at a net loss towards you goal. I won't say you CANT achieve your goal, but damn you're gonna be hard pressed getting there man
>>
>>19468302
Male, what does my near future hold? I've lost everything. Soon i'll be sent cross country to start a new. Is there any hope?
>>
>>19468302
>That line

Male
Will I manage to reach my goal HPG? Any advice is welcome.
Education related :)
>>
>>19468347
I stood bent over a corpse, my hands slick in it's fresh blood. Coming to my senses I realised what I had down, and I screamed. I screamed and screamed, my throat hoarse and worn and still I continued to scream in horror. Finally the screams subsided and all I could do was look down at my blood-slicked hands. And then came the tears. At first a drop of two, but soon a torrential of tears flowed and with it my hands were washed of the blood. I stood and looked to the sky, and with it a promise left my lips; never again.

Holy shit, uhhhh okay let me think. Tomorrow will bring a realisation of past actions to light. You'll be faced with the ugly truth with nowhere to hide. To heal you must feel, let it loose. Acknowledge what has happened, accept it and move.
>>
>>19468302
Male
Should I attempt to go out with/further know the cute young redhead that I keep seeing coming into my work?
I was getting constant dejavu until I saw her today. She seems to like me, however a few months ago I stopped talking to her so much, due to a concern of her being a few years younger then me.
>>
>>19468518
>In short, I doubt it.
i belleve youre talking about the way of living in this sentence, are you?

>Every step towards your goal brings more distractions, and with each step taken to avoid them you end at a net loss towards you goal. I won't say you CANT achieve your goal, but damn you're gonna be hard pressed getting there man
I wouldnt expect less, afterall if this goal was easy to get, i probably wouldnt be able to get it, or maybe thats where the distractions may come from, from "someone" who achieved it.
Call me insane, but i think the difficulty just makes it better, as long as im able to achieve it in this life all should be good.
>>
>>19468302
Female
Just tell me something good coming my way.
>>
>>19468302
Im male and im capricorn.

What do they think of me and of my "dream"? anyone willing to help me there?
>>
>>19468302
Female. Am I already or will I get pregnant within a year?
>>
>>19468351
Sorry darling, those sort of readings aren't the ones I can do. Sincerest apologies.
>>
>>19468576
oh and i dont know if you dont like doing readings about other persons thoughts or feelings, in that case im not asking about persons, or anything with a body ( i think)
>>
Trading love query
>>
>>19468597
Query?
>>
>>19468565
Sounds pretty dramatic. I hope it goes well for me. Thanks for the read man.
>>
>>19468302
If your still doing readings I would love one.
Female.
Should I try and get rehired at one of my old jobs?
I need a second job and I now my old job in retail is hiring. IT's an awful work environment/sitation but money is money.
>>
>>19468602
Should I move on from D?
I'm a male, she's a female
>>
>>19468352
I awoke to my alarm clock. Reaching over I turned it off and went about my morning routine. Shower, coffee, breakfast, all as it should be. As I went to retrieve the newspaper from my front door, a package greeted me. Huh isn't that something. I collected it alongside my newspaper and continued about my morning routine, forgetting about it. Shaving, ironing, dressed and ready for the day. On the way I saw again the box, and a half-apathetic "oh yea" was muttered as I moved to opened it. Inside was empty save a single piece of paper, turning it over was a single word written; "pleasant". I smiled and repeated the joke to myself "well that was a pleasant surprise"

I feel it'll go as they usually do, a nice comfy routine that leaves you feeling happy and fulfilled. However this month will bring some nice little pleasantries, nothing noteworthy (pun intended) to others but to you it's a nice little touch that gives you a reason to smile.
>>
>>19468618
Something just came up and I have to go, my apologies
>>
>>19468638
This is sad.

Oh well I will have to try again later
>>
File: Lapras.jpg (135KB, 1280x811px) Image search: [Google]
Lapras.jpg
135KB, 1280x811px
NOT TAKING ANY NEW QUERIES. Just trying to get through people who asked for readings after I was already gone.

>>19467309
Signifier: Shield
Thoughts: Vassal
Emotions: Aurora

Seems like she is trying to protect herself from being hurt. Not sure if she thinks you specifically will hurt her, or if she's just afraid of being hurt in general.

She sees herself as above you, socially at least. However, she feels happy when she spends time with you. No love yet, but you do make her happy.

>>19467293
Thanks for the feedback. I may not have picked the optimal spread for that situation, but yeah, I was pretty off.
>>
Trading love query
>>
>>19468664
Did you have a specific query, or just needing a general?
I want to know if my boyfriend really wants to be my boyfriend?
>>
File: Kecleon.jpg (64KB, 600x676px) Image search: [Google]
Kecleon.jpg
64KB, 600x676px
NOT TAKING ANY NEW QUERIES. Just trying to get through people who asked for readings after I was already gone.

>>19467346
Signifier: Staff
Material: Battle

The outcome isn't decided right now, but it will certainly be a fight to get it. I don't believe that they are actively trying to screw you over, but you may have to keep pushing until you get them to actually do the work and get you your money. Your efforts will be a big part in determining if you get it or not, though not the only factor.
>>
>>19468519
I laid lazily on a grassy knoll, my eyes closed. Even so the warmth of the sun bathed my skin, and the wind kissed along side it. I was naked and the grass tickled my every nook and cranny, but still I left my eyes closed and even smiled a little. There was time enough to worry tomorrow, today was relaxing.

Now is a time to take a break, don't stress the what will be, but rather enjoy the what is, let yourself fall into the moment and just...feel the weight of yesterday fall away to the beauty of today; yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, But today is a gift...that's why it's called present
>>
>>19468425
>>19468490
>>19468685
empath pls
>>
File: Mewtwo.jpg (298KB, 900x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Mewtwo.jpg
298KB, 900x1067px

>>19467377
Signifier: Battle
Emotional: Stranger

No, I'm afraid it doesn't appear to be likely right now. As you are now, you have too many conflicting impulses or emotions. These are apparent by the way you exhibit yourself to other people, and set you apart from them. It also makes it difficult for you be fully commit to another person, since you have conflicting thoughts about their goals and actions, as well as other people's.

You still have the ability to change yourself though. Learn to be at peace with yourself, and content in your situation. Love yourself before you can love another.
>>
>>19468677
are you still there? I want to know if I should move on from D

If you are still here I will start yours
>>
>>19468714
I'm still here. Starting yours.
>>
>>19468724
Okay I will start yours too
>>
>>19468550
I walked down runway, people flanking either side smiling and clapping. I walked with my chest puffed, there was a pride swelling inside me that felt both foreign but like a long lost friend. I continued on to a man of stature, radiating a golden aura of power and prestige. I stood before him and took a knee looking towards the floor. A sword touched either of my shoulders and I stood again. The men again smiled and removed his crown, placing it upon my head. I turned to the crowd to cheering; I was at home.

You can and will reach your goal. It's yours for the taking, in fact the crown imagery makes me think it's almost a birthright; that you have a heritage in this field. Like The Magician, you have the will and all the tools you need to make your goals a reality. Look into yourself and find that everything you need is within hand's reach.
>>
File: Snorlax.jpg (72KB, 579x385px) Image search: [Google]
Snorlax.jpg
72KB, 579x385px

>>19467508
Signifier: Vassal
Emotional: Stranger

This isn't a very clear read, but I'm getting the impression that you devote yourself strongly to pursuit of a relationship when you see a potential one. This seems to always just end up in tears. It may help to be a little more casual, a little more cautious, and that will allow for a smoother transition into a relationship. No one wants a sycophant (well, most people don't).

No guarantees that this will net you love though. It may just help.
>>
>>19468724
I am sorry to give you bad news:
Reversed 8 of cups, Knight of pentacles, 4 of swords

This means that yes, unfortunately he does not want to be in a relationship with you anymore.

What's happening right now it's far too much for him to handle, so he has a really hard time trying to cope with the emotions that are linked to your relationship, when I asked for confirmation they said yes, he does not want to be with you anymore.

I am sorry anon.
>>
File: Pikachu zombie.png (857KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu zombie.png
857KB, 1280x800px

>>19467600
Signifier: Prayer
Ambition: Stranger
Material: Autumn

Another unclear read. I think the idea here is that the best way to achieve your ambition is to try new experiences and meet new people (likely abroad). Things may go well at first, but you will hit a sharp downward trend after that. This period of difficulty will likely last at least three months. Eventual good fortune may await though.

It's still up to you though. Do you have enough saved up to make it through three months of tough times? Are you willing to take the risk?
>>
>>19468714
four of Wands reversed, five of swords, page of swords, knight of Cups, knight of Pentacles

Okay, so it seems like if things don't change between you and D you should move on. D is acting a bit self-centered in your dynamic. Talk to D about your feelings and what you want, and if he isn't willing to accommodate you, then you should move on.
>>
>>19468775
Too bad. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>19468758
:/
>>
File: Espeon and Umbreon.jpg (590KB, 1440x969px) Image search: [Google]
Espeon and Umbreon.jpg
590KB, 1440x969px
>>19467217
I had done a reading yesterday that indicated those in power will or are using the eclipse as a distraction.

Signifier: Dagger
Spiritual: Whale
Decay: Power
Magical: Death
Mental: Friend
Emotional: Spring
Material: Vassal

Not much change on the spiritual and material (wealth) side. This reading backs up my previous on - people in power may make some kind of detrimental move because of the eclipse.

You may gain a friend, or have some laughs with some people at least. Overall, you seem to be a bit happier.

Death and dagger are the worrying cards though. Seems like this will be a point of change in your life. Maybe once the eclipse passes and not much has happened, you'll finally lose all faith in magic and divination? (won't that be a self-contradictory thing though)
>>
>>19468440
I stood in a bar, a table overturned and poker chips scattered across the floor. I had my revolver drawn and pointing to...me. I moved across and pointed my gun at another me. A Mexican standoff of one. The three me's moved our guns back and forth between one another. Not a sound escaped our lips but I felt the tension rising; something was going to give. Just as it seemed to reach breaking point arms wrapped around me from behind. But it wasn't with malicious intent, but in comfort. I looked to the faces of the other me's and they smiled sweetly, before fading away to nothing. I dropped my arm and closed my eyes, losing myself in that embrace.

Now will be a period of stress, and you'll be very on edge, not sure who you can trust...not even yourself. Someone will find you and they will have use subtle tactics to get close enough to show you how much they care, but that affection will allow you to heal, to believe in another human being again...maybe it'll be different this time?
>>
>>19468737
Thank you so much for the reading, Empath. That was golden and motivated me, even more, to keep pursuing my goals ^^

I really appreciate it.
>>
>>19468826
Thank you Empath!
>>
>>19468409
You're very welcome man, you look after you and let her look after her.
>>19468506
Anytime darling <3 and I'm glad you get what I mean, if you want the best you have to be willing to work for it. It's one of my motivations in the gym.
>>19468571
Mostly towards your desire for a life of a hermit.

Well it sounds like there's a lot going on here and when I read the line "the distractions may come from "someone" who achieved it gave me instant spoop chills; in hindsight you may very well be right with that "keep him away from the safe haven" sort of movement from the figures. I wish you all the best, sounds like it's gonna be a hell of a journey on your hand.
>>19468614
Always anon <3 keep me posted please? I absolutely adore feedback.
>>19468867
You've got this man, and you know it! Make me proud man, I believe in you!
>>19468965
It was my pleasure. Just look after yourself darlin, and if ever you need someone to talk to when you're feeling down I'm here. <3
>>19468697
Alrighty, gym is finished and I'm showered and fed. In bed now and I can do that reading for you darlin.
>name
>gender and description of yourself
>colour shape combo
>query
<3
>>
>>19469000
ah okay, i thought you forgot me, sorry dont want to be pushy

>name: Kiwi
>gender and description of yourself: loud voice, dark hair, average looking not too bad not too good i would say
>colour shape combo: a yellow circle, empty inside
>query: there is an important dream that i want to fulfill this year, so i would like you to look at my path and energy if you can see if im on the right track and will be successful? or does life have other plans for me

thank you for your energy and input
>>
File: a13.jpg (61KB, 771x695px) Image search: [Google]
a13.jpg
61KB, 771x695px
>>19469000
>Mostly towards your desire for a life of a hermit.
well then, so be it, i guess, still i dont have to get used to people anyways.

>I wish you all the best, sounds like it's gonna be a hell of a journey on your hand.
Yeah, but i know ill make it, i have to.
thanks.
>>
>>19469020
Unknown
https://clyp.it/ph2tybws
>>19469021
Good luck. Chin up and back straight, you've got this.
>>
>>19469000
Empath nice trips. Can I ask for one?

Ocean
Where is my relationship with my new bf heading?
Female with dark hair, skin, and eyes. Have very light birthmarks on various places, one on neck and leg. Exotic looking overall
Blue diamond
>>
Trading
>>
>>19469055
thank you thank you thank you!
>>
>>19469105
Query?
>>
>>19469113
I want to know if there is a meaning behind her coming back. If so, what is it?
>>
>>19469119
Ok starting
>>
>>19469123
What's your query?
>>
>>19469119
>Hanged Man, Tower, Nine of Cups
>Strength, Six of Swords, King of Cups, Queen of Wands, Page of Wands

There is no supernatural reason for her return. The truth is that she is going through something awful, or she at the very least anticipates something awful coming her way and she's looking for a rock, someone she can call ol reliable in her time of need.
Seems a bit shady. She may not really mean harm but after she has used you for your intended purpose her redeparture may leave some destruction in her wake. Tread carefully.

I want to know what my boyfriend feels for me. We have these weird times where I feel like he's super into me and other times I wonder what's up. I dunno. Maybe he just works a lot and I'm misinterpreting.
>>
>>19469136
Okay I will start yours, thanks for the reading.
>>
>>19468758
want to trade?
>>
Trading, my query:

How should I make my meditation more spiritually productive?
>>
>>19469171

Seeing a coffee pot full, the sort of coffee pot one gets at a table at a diner. The handle is red, and a metal tablet is covered in etching with the symbol of a building upon it. I'm seeing a building outside of a window with parapets.

There is an impression upon you left by something that is keeping you from being able to fully relax, you are always engaged by the impression of something left upon you. It doesn't feel like work... what happened at a large building that looks to be made of stone? I don't think it's an abbey.

>What are they worried about?
>>
>>19469136
You see this as an important relationship, something that goes beyond a simple interest in having a partner, this seems grand, rather containing some deeper meaning for you, however you are keeping things quite balanced in your mind, you are not all over him, but you show him lots of love regardless.

He on the other hand sees you as someone who is well grounded in life, but also seems to like you more in a way that resembles a property like in 'she is mine and I do not want anyone to touch her', he seems to be an intelligent guy and it's the side of his he shows the most to you.

Your relationship seems to be decent enough but there is a lot of indecision on both of you, probably you should try to address your emotions so that your relationship's not stagnant.
>>
>>19469193
He has a PhD. He's pretty smart. He never seems outwardly possessive. He hardly acts possessive at all and tend to be a bit distant which confuses me and other times seems all in. He has said some things that make me think he is capable of possessiveness though. Something I haven't experienced before but he has some scars so I wouldn't be surprised
>>
Looking to trade with a scryer
>>
>>19469221
Query?
>>
>>19469221

What do you wish to know? On my end, I'm curious as to what she wants from me.
>>
>>19469186
>what are you worried about?

I worry about doing something stupid, finding something (or someone) dangerous and being alone with no help or guidance on to deal with it. I also worry about the possibility of hurting someone if I further my spiritual studies.
>>
>>19469223
Will G do what I expect him to do for me?
>>
>>19469228

Whatever it is that happened that left you worried has left it's mark, and until you let it pass it will be hard to move past it.

I'd like to know what their reservations regarding me might be and what I might do to dispel them.
>>
>>19469186
ah damn, that's your query, my mistake i'll get the reading done in a few minutes
>>
>>19469229
>asking for a scry for a vague binary query
Interpretation is on you.

I see a woman drop a stack of papers on the desk of a man and walk away. After she walks out of the room, the man looks at the stack of papers, or rather the one on the top, and puts his left finger on it while writing something on a paper in front of him with his right. I can't tell if he's writing or just checking off a list, but it looks like he's using information from the stack provided for him to fill out a form or sheet in front of him. The first paper on the stack completed, he goes on to the next.

Is the work I'm undertaking with my associate going to lead to the results I want, or do I have to do something additional in order to achieve the results I want?
>>
>>19469237
hopefully I will figure out how to let it pass... that revelation has not eased things at all.

>Their reservations
Center - five of spades
sides - Queen of diamonds, Jack of Hearts

changes, but at the sides a couple, an endearing youth and a flirty lady. as if field of spears are separating two aspiring lovers.

something seems to be bothering them.

>what to do to dispel these reservations
Center - eight of diamonds
sides - six of spades, six of hearts

Progress, a youth pulling a cart on a dirt road, it is full of hay, there are dark purple roses on the left, pink cosmos.

be patient, be strong.
>>
>>19469348
dark purple roses on the left, pink cosmos on the right.

wow, I need to get my mojo back.
>>
>>19469171
>>19469271
I scried and saw a woman in a court room. It sort of looks like Judge Judy but the judge is a bearded man and there's a man pleading on a podium and on the other is a woman sobbing.

Something else unrelated to your associate will give you what you want. Is this a matter of revenge because if so the wrongdoers are willing to make amends with you and you might find more satisfaction in what they have to offer.
>>
>>19469348
>>19469363

Thank you very much. I'll dig in and start pulling the cart.
>>
>>19469371
>Is this a matter of revenge
It's not. There can be some there in the future, but that's not what I'm aiming for.

>the wrongdoers are willing to make amends with you and you might find more satisfaction in what they have to offer
Orly? I don't see any signs of their willingness.
>>
>>19469226
I see a woman giving gifts to a young kid. Teddy, chocolate, etc. The kid gets pissed but she doesnt get the hint

She wants to coddle you. Her intentions are not wrong. Maybe it is to make you uncomfortable and she takes some pleasure in it.
>>
>>19469497

>coddle me

Awwwwww, I'm her replacement doggo. Hard to puzzle out though.

Whatcha wanna know?
>>
>>19469521
Second opinion please >>19469229
>>
>>19469221
I'll shoot, whats the trade?
>>
>>19469550
Not that anon, but I'm looking for a second opinion:
>>19469271
>Is the work I'm undertaking with my associate going to lead to the results I want, or do I have to do something additional in order to achieve the results I want?
>>
>>19468814
I don't epect to see much or anything for the eclipse, sure it'd be fun for something to happen but no.
I do plan on making a friend though.
>>
>>19469229

Seeing boxes, blue boxes, stacked in some kind of pattern, and they are joined with rectangles. Parallels and perpendiculars put together into unison. Never fully overlapping, but put together better.

G won't get you there 100%, but they'll bring you close.
>>
trading
>>
>>19468302
Male

What will my life be like without what I'm planning on removing from it?

also, not doing twitch any more?
>>
>>19469667

What do you want to know?

Is she dtf or am I misreading this?
>>
>>19469684
>Knight of Pentacles, Justice, Two of Wands

She is dtf but she wants you to work harder for it. You're not misreading it but she's kind of iffy about it right now and is wanting you to be more direct in your approach. There's not a lot of romantic feelings so its probably more of a fwb right now. She wants a d, any d.

What's going to happen with my crush and I?
>>
>>19469731

I guess I might as well just assert what I want.

>What's going to happen with my crush and I?

Seven of Wands, Eight of Pentacles reversed, Knight of Pentacles

There's a fight or misunderstanding, and shit gets kind of fucked up, but eventually you work through it slowly via patience and understanding.
>>
Trading.

My q:
Which will make me happier, east or west?
>>
>>19469754
East: Wheel of Fortune, The Devil
West: Six of Swords, Five of Cups

East is a definite yes for happiness.There is something in the east you will find fortune with and an enduring attachment to. Your dreams would be crushed in the west where you would encounter a lot of sadness. It would not be what you had expected it to be.

What happens if I add him?
>>
>>19469754

I'm seeing a lot of Eastern symbolism, but the Pyramids make me think of a gateway between East and West. Definitely seeing more Eastern imagery though, but it's best to strike some sort of balance in life.

What's the best way to approach this?
>>
>>19469797
Can you trade me this if you are willing? >>19469786
>>
>>19469800

If you want, sure.

Seeing a sunburst obscuring a contract. A chevron appears. A box is opened.

It doesn't feel completely unhealthy, but I see an outburst of some sort down the road, like something bottled up coming out explosively. If that's what you're trying to avoid then maybe be careful.
>>
>>19469810
Wait what, is this outburst like of anger or what?

Your query?
>>
>>19469818

It doesn't feel like anger, it feels less dark than anger. More positive, but in an uncontrolled outburst.

Would she be down for the arrangement?
>>
>>19469827
Strength, King of Pentacles, Four of Wands, Six of Pentacles

She would be down for the arrangement as she is not feeling too hot right now on an emotional level. This would be a welcome in the darkness she is in and she sees you as an attractive male who has what qualities she looks for in a man. It might even lead to something more down the road like settling down together. The advice is to make the first move and be a little more generous now to get things to get in motion.

Is it a confession you think? Romantic?
>>
>>19469877

It could be, but it doesn't feel quite that structured. If it's a confession or romantic it's going to be more or less blurted out in a disorganized and spontaneous fashion.
>>
>>19469900
Could you give me more insight? Ill give you another reading
>>
>>19469965

Seeing an asterisk, but the top parts fall off, so it looks like a stand of some sort. A comet comes flashing down. A potted plant indoors is overgrown and inconvenient.

Definitely feels like someone has been bearing a cross, but it's been disguised, maybe even sublimated. Might be this person doesn't even know what's going to happen themselves until it does.

How much can I milk it?
>>
>>19470007
Judgment, Five of Pentacles, The Moon

It's up in the air right now but not too much. Someone does not fully understand the concept of what you are doing so it will be hard to milk it the way you want to. Actually I do not think you will be able to milk it much if at all so just take it as it comes.
>>
Hi, who is doing readings?
>>
trading
>>
>>19470221
question?
>>
At a crossroads and need guidance.
Nothing to trade, just lost.
>>
>>19470227
will I get with m? yours?
>>
>>19470266
wondering if my expectations or standards for resolving things are set too high.

Starting on yours.
>>
>>19470266
To me it seems like a matter of business. More like a what do you have to offer M to intrigue them, rather than anything flowery or idealistic in terms of personal values or that kinda stuff. A care about all that still exists don't get me wrong, more that results are the bottom line. Reminds me of a manager at a company who has been there a long time. They care about their employees and are willing to make sure what they need to be happy is taken care of, but the bottom line is still business or sucess, it's about numbers and the overall profitability of things. It's all about opportunity and making the most of it, people come second but that's not really too bad a thing for this person.

It's very much a possibility, but make sure you negotiate out the terms of your contract before signing on any dotted lines, there is more to this deal than may be led on, it's possible but just make sure you know what you're getting into and be prepared to be held accountable for the terms and conditions on that "contract" so to speak.
>>
I can't sleep so I'm going to try some scrying.
Query and genders please.
Just give me something specific, and not about other people's feelings or thoughts.
>>
>>19470306

Do you see me(M) and A(F) together in the future?
>>
>>19470306
Hey do you like video games that are stupid but cute?
>>
>>19470306
Male. I'm doing some self-healing and wanted a reading on how that is going and/or advice. Thanks.
>>
>>19470306

Male
Am I going to get the job at my school?
>>
>>19470306

Do you see me(male) having relations with any females at my club this fall semester?
>>
>>19470306
Female
Will he give me what I want from him?
>>
>>19470306
Male
Am I going to have what it takes to overcome the challenges in a few weeks, both physically and mentally?

Can trade you in return if that's a bit of a silly question.
>>
>>19470306
I know you said no other people's thoughts/feelings but how about my own? She's female, I'm make and confused about what's going on in my head.
>>
>>19470257
got a specific question about what's bothering you or an area you want more insight into?
>>
>>19470306

M
I started working out, will I be in better shape in let's say the end of the Fall season as opposed to my current shape?
>>
>>19470279

The Devil
Six of Pentacles
The Temperance Rx
Three of Cups

It isnt too high, its perfectly in reach actually, you might have to give a lot more than what you would want to though and it will feel like a breach of personal boundaries or integrity because of how much they will want back. It also wont be healthy for you. Dont let people shit on you.
>>
>>19470306

Female
Am I going to find a job anytime soon?
>>
>>19470306
Female
What's my future with B?
>>
>>19470343
thanks for the read, will keep it in ind and think it over. appreciate the trade.
>>
>>19470306
Male
Will i be able to study in Russia or Germany for the next year?
In this year will i have a new gf?
Thanks i hope you can answer
>>
>>19470306

Am I going to get the job? Male
>>
>>19470339
>make
*male
>>
>>19470306
>queue
>ree
would you like to trade?
>>
File: IMG_20170821_111214_01.jpg (2MB, 1530x3490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170821_111214_01.jpg
2MB, 1530x3490px
Found this old bible in my mailbox, and I'm paranoid that it's cursed.
What should i do with it ? Keep it ? Throw it away ?
>>
File: IMG_1181.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1181.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>19470312
Awnnn this is so cute
I didn't even focused and I saw a groom and bride walking through some green arches decorated with white flowers. It looks like a tunnel so many. They look happy walking together hand in hand. And by the end of the tunnel they reach a river in the middle of a park and look confused where to go now.

I feel that the answer is self explanatory. There is a good union between you two. Man that hit hard lol, I almost cried. Buy now seems you two are isolated and need to get out of the tunnel to reach the real world. That will define the future of the relationship, if you can keep the perfect wedding dream daily. Best wishes and good luck dear. Thanks for the lovely sight <3

>>19470313
Sure. I was playing Tap Tap Fish (pic related) to get sleepy :3 What kind of game do you like?
>>
>>19470340
I have a specific area, it's my relationship with M. I'm sorry, I'm not sure if that's enough.
>>
>>19470376
>I didn't even focused and I saw a groom and bride walking through some green arches decorated with white flowers. It looks like a tunnel so many. They look happy walking together hand in hand. And by the end of the tunnel they reach a river in the middle of a park and look confused where to go now.

We're not together. We haven't spoken for like 2 weeks actually. I think she's really cute and we get along pretty well. She seems somewhat interested but she lives far away and I don't know how exactly to reach her?
>>
>>19470373
Use it for bibliomancy
>>
>>19470376
I found a game called cat quest, you're just clicking your mouse and pressing some keys but it's so cute. The cat makes cat noises and all very nice.
>>
>>19470373
It can't be cursed
>>
>>19470385
>>
>>19470400
what you got in dubs you had to pay in file size?
>>
File: 1501505873433.jpg (45KB, 247x238px) Image search: [Google]
1501505873433.jpg
45KB, 247x238px
>>19470410
God works in mysterious ways my friend.
>>
>>19470410
My sides
>>
File: IMG_1182.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1182.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
>>19470318
I see a man all in black by the beach, he is barefoot just his feet touching the water. I can hear him asking if he's going to be somebody but he has his head down. Not looking what's around. He has his arms crossed. Pretty much like pic related (love Rick btw).

You're still uncomfortable, some repressed parts you're having problems in letting go. It's like you're not totally ready to let go some dark parts of you because you don't know who you are without them. But don't push yourself into taking everything out. Remember that there's always a bit of darkness in light and light in darkness. Yin and Yang. Just make it a natural process. Your mind seems too focused and anxiety might come in forcing some results when it should be gradual. I hope this helps and wish you all the best.
>>
>>19470425
I'll keep this advice in mind, thanks
>>
>>19470306

male
What is the best course of action for me to take with M? ty
>>
>>19470321
Cha-ching
A cash register. Old one, so old it's coin operated. Dark wood and golden details inside an old office. Feels like I've arrived in another decade. Tall and skinny moustache man looks apprehensive and shakes my hand excited.

I think so anon, money is coming and your boss is happy to have you in their team or at least you're leaving a very good impression to them. Something about tradition keeps ringing. Good luck!
>>
>>19470306
Female
What is happening between MP and I?
>>
>>19470323
>relations
Is that in the lewd sense? You must warn grandma before she could see anything inappropriate.

But all I could see was a cute blond girl in white. She likes to play tennis. Pretty girl, she's sweating a lot but has a great smile.

Now I'm not good with appearances but that would mean you'd be with someone you find attractive who's very active in sports.
>>
File: Cate.gif (1MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Cate.gif
1MB, 320x320px
>>19470491

Yes, in the lewd sense. Thank you Alari, that makes my ochin-chin very happy.
>>
>>19470326
Uhhh this one is pretty straightforward. I see just a hand in the dark pointing a finger making the "no" sign. I can't see the person but the hand is right in my face. I'm sorry dear, wish you all the best.
>>
>>19470306
Male
What's going to happen once she sees it?

Thanks
>>
>>19470331
>silly question
It's not a silly question if you're seeking for improvement dear. You're good.

War scene, the soldiers are behind a barrier trying to protect themselves. There's a sense of fear in their faces like they're feeling the loss. But this guy keeps inspiring others, doing that speech and telling the troops to advance but he gets his left leg stuck and squeezed til it's broken. But he keeps telling people to keep going. He'll meet them on the other side as winners.

I could say you almost have it. There is going to be some moments you feel you can't take it. But seek for inspiration and keep going. It's not going to be easy but you can get there. I'm phone posting but that balboa speech came to mind.

Here: https://youtu.be/mk82j1jQw_8

Keep going anon, don't give up. Wish you all the best <3
>>
>>19470306
Any happenings in my sex life?
>>
>>19470601
Male
>>
File: 1501486997757.jpg (135KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
1501486997757.jpg
135KB, 1024x723px
>>19470568
Thanks for the read, pretty spot on stuff with the symbolism there, always impressed with how good you are with these. If you ever need a trade please don't hesitate to hit me up. don't be a stranger alright? Thanks for the little bit of hope I needed tonight, appreciate it.
>>
File: 1487957436202.jpg (46KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1487957436202.jpg
46KB, 612x612px
>>19470306
Male
Any hope of finding a new girlfriend this year?
>>
trade
>>
>>19470339
>>19470360
I'm confused too. What exactly do you want to know?

>>19470382
Oh right. I saw in the future as you asked there's a good chance of getting with her. Where is she from? Can't you text her? Just to say hi and wish a happy eclipse time?

>>19470384
Oh thanks I'm going to look when I get on the computer. I have this silly live wallpaper for my old android every time you touch the cat it would make a weird meow sound. I love it.

>>19470443
Good luck anon. Don't be too harsh on yourself but embrace both good and bad sides of yourself. Be well.

>>19470505
Hahaha ok dear good luck. I didn't feel any lewd vibes but she was interested somehow, at least you'll have a fun flirting. Have fun and wear condoms. :3

>>19470366
It's okay dear, give me your query.

>>19470612
I'm glad to hear my dear. Keep that chin up. I'm always around. Won't be a stranger, don't worry. Besides there's always my email to reach out if you need. I'm a little slow to reply but I get back as soon as possible. You can do it <3
>>
>>19470655

what do you need?
>>
>>19470663
I want to know how I feel, because my feelings are confusing. Or if that's weird, what kind of future we would have if I pursued.
>>
>>19470345
Are you eating a cereal/protein bar? I just had a glimpse of one and now I'm craving at 3 in the morning lol.

But didn't see anything else which means you need to reinforce what you're doing to get a job. Some detail you're not adding to your resume or in terms of how you're presenting yourself or lacking energy... Now I'm hungry :3
>>
>>19470695

Nope, I'm not eating anything. Thank you for the scry; I don't know what else I have to do. I've done all those things you've suggested and still no results
>>
>>19470366
>>19470663
hey, thanks. there's a man I'm very fond of and once upon a time he used to consider me as a possibility. now he doesn't i suppose. what's the future with us?
>>
I know we are not allowed to to dream interpretation here; but does anyone know where I could have someone who try to make sense of one for me? I think A Slyph or some kind of entity from the Air kingdom was trying to make contact with me and I am really curious if it was just a trippy dream or a being really had something to say to me?
>>
>>19470351
I think I'm getting sleepy because I'm not able to see much. This scene of a dark fantasy place heading to a castle. In front of me what seems to be a prince in a white horse blocking my way and to my right I hear some whips cracking. And this scene goes on loop.

To be quite honest I didn't feel good there so you might be drawn to move forward but you're blocked. Maybe he's not letting you pass and the sound of whip is a sign of punishment or any sort of pain that might come if you try. I hope this helps. This was quite weird desu.
>>
>>19470725
Are you sure its not BDSM?
>>
>>19470357
I see a fight between these two countries holding a beer cup (?) and I didn't see any changes. Again I'm getting on a loop which would probably mean either I don't have pass to see it further or that depends solely on you and nothing I say would influence.

About the girlfriend I saw a woman probably a bit older than you, red haired opening the windows of a small tower in a rural area.

Maybe yes, you'll meet a nice girl but she's distant. Perhaps in one of those countries you're thinking of. At the moment she's not available but she'll make herself noticed by you soon.

Good luck.
>>
>>19470732
Are you into that? ;)
>>
>>19470306
next bf plz
>>
>>19470358
Maine?
I see a radar with the WiFi symbol upside-down, traffic control tower of an airport, a small plane just fly really close almost hitting it.

If you're not applying for airport related career I'd say that you're not paying much attention to what the job would require and if you're ready for it. Something is lost in translation here or might not be what you're expecting
>>
>>19470760
>inb4 stray coming along with a cringey response
>>
>>19470780
don't bee a dick to stray he tries to help and just wants some vag
>>
>>19470693
Aye I got you and I'm not sure how could I read your feelings, I mean I'm an empath too but I get people's emotions by accident and not always related to a specific thing.

You're physically attracted but you're afraid that these feelings would taint her. It's not shame but you don't want to think of her just sexually. Maybe you want to be in love but you don't have enough proximity to her enough to really get to know her. All I can see are distant focus, almost like she's beyond your reach so the physical is the only thing you can rely on.

Not sure if it makes sense as I never tried to read someone's feelings over a situation.
>>
>>19470704
Alright I think it's time for me to hit the bed because shit just got weird.

I see this lovely scene that seems to have gained life from a fairytale book. A sweet girl in a gorgeous white gown, crown of flowers in her light brown hair. She dances with this tall and handsome soldier in white and blue with golden details. It's all wonderful like a pinterest post until the man turns into a horse and tries to bite the girl.

I think he still fancies you but given this weird vision he's prone to change his mind and might act like a beast and hurt you. I'm not sure dear so be careful aye?
>>
>>19470812
It's okay thanks for trying
>>
>>19470702
Oh Welp, maybe it was just me. I didn't have dinner. What kind of job are you looking for? Is there a friend who could help you. Even as a temporary thing until something else comes along.

>>19470732
I'm not sure. It could be and I wouldn't be surprised. But he didn't let me pass.

>>19470848
Just try to get closer to her and develop a friendship. The more you interact your feelings are going to be clear.
>>
>>19470847
>its all wonderful like a pinterest post
that's a beautiful simile, lmao.

this hurt is coming sooner or later, do you think? also thanks
>>
>>19470458
I'm trying to focus but maybe I'm sleepy or something all I get is this annoying voice saying "Micky Micky Micky". I doubt M is called Michael but reminds me of a Micky I know who's troubled. He's someone that needs to get some boundaries in life, was too sheltered and believes the world revolves around him. Now he's not a bad person, I have just the image from a relative which can also be biased. Anyway, the approach I see appropriate in this situation is to set boundaries and be clear about your intentions and do what you say. It might be harsh but M seems to be getting rid of responsibility too often.

Anon this is all assumptions because I don't know the situation and didn't get much substance from the reading. Just let me know how it goes aye? Good luck.
>>
>>19470488
I see two people fighting. The vibes are so bad makes me feel uncomfortable.

I'm sorry not going further but the tension was too strong. Try with another reader ok? I might not be right for this at the moment. Best wishes.
>>
>>19470873

> What kind of job are you looking for?

anything really, i've applied to all kinds. no friends to help me. nothing temporary either, i'm on my own. thanks anyway
>>
>>19470529
>>19470601
>>19470609
>>19470634
>>19470760
I'm sorry lovely people but I'm not getting more focus so I should stop for now. The scrying seems to be fading although I'm not sleepy yet I'll take a break.

>>19470709
Dreams interpretation are fine and somewhat related to divination. I wrote this when there used to be general threads for dream interpretation. It would be nice seeing those back up again yet we lack of people to do interpretation so the demand is high.

I'm afraid I cannot help you with that but I hope someone comes along to help you find the answer.

>>19470874
Felt sooner since it happened during the fairy-tale part.

>>19470928
I understand but don't give up. I'm the same, not luck finding job. So I'm doing freelance stuff, maybe it's an option, no? Get something you're good at, there's this fiverr website where you can offer a service for $5 or more, just to keep on the flow doing something. It's really hard now but we don't have another choice but to keep going.
>>
>>19470915

His name's not Micky haha, but he can be really annoying, he really has issues with others setting boundaries, any time I put up a boundary (like needing some me time), he gets all sooky and uses guilt and obligation to manipulate others.

Like recently, he came clean about stealing something from me, paid me back for it, then the next day I was going to a gig, he asked me if he could come, I told him no, then he's like that's ok, in a really guilt inducing way, but I didn't fall for it, went out & had an awesome time.

I wasn't entirely sure if he was doing it like, consciously, with ill-intent, or more it's just 'how he is' & I've been way too accommodating with him. ty for the read
>>
New Thread:

>>19471567
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.