[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do succubuses hate tulpas? Thinking about making one but not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1483924788647.jpg (106KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483924788647.jpg
106KB, 1200x800px
Do succubuses hate tulpas? Thinking about making one but not sure how the succubus will react
>>
>>19465633
I doubt a succubus could detect a tulpa considering it is a mind-being, but I don't have much experience with how tulpa's interact with other metaphysical beings. Sorry op, but I'll bump for you.
>>
>>19465633
don't cheat on your succubus gf
>>
It depends on what succubi do you want to have.

Some demands loyalty, some doesn`t
Some allow you to have another woman as a partner, some doesn`t
etc.

Be specific on what you want so you AND your succubi will be happy.
I hope you know how to get them, right?
>>
>>19465633
*succubi
>>
>>19465633
A succubus wouldn't care as a tulpa only exists in your mind and it wouldn't take away your seed (which is what the succubus wants).
>>
>tulpas exist in your mind but demons don't

Nice double standard role-playing faggots. Whatever you need to lose your ego-virginity.
>>
>>19466018
Tulpas by definition are in your mind but succubi leave a physical effect.
>>
>>19465826
How to get them
>>
File: astral pullup.jpg (6KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
astral pullup.jpg
6KB, 221x228px
>>19465633
>not fucking the succubus while thinking about your tulpa
>>
>find an old love again
>loved her a lot
>suffered a lot
>hyped as fuck for one week
>could meet her
>dropped her again
damn, I may be cursed by a succubus
>>
File: 10024316.gif (193KB, 200x164px) Image search: [Google]
10024316.gif
193KB, 200x164px
>>19466071

Basically, you need to perform a ritual to Satan.
You`ll need:
>a black/red/blue candle (one of them, or all doesn`t matter)
>had written request (paper must be clear, handwriting clear and esthetical as much as possible)
>vessel (bowl, plate, something fireproof)
>black / dark clothing
>some sort of bell
>glass of nice drink
>sincere and true desire

Then you write on the paper something like that:
>"Dear Satan Lucifer i come to you with a wish. I want to have succubi, tho i want it to be ( your description of what you want, like physical appearance, personality, what she would allow you to do etc.) I`ll take good care of her and i secretly believe you`ll grant my wish. AVE SATAN [place for your blood]

The ritual:
pre-ritual - wash yo ass. Take a bath or shower. You`ll need to be clean to show respect for him.
-it`s nice to light some incense sticks
-prepare the place for ritual

// part 2 coming soon
>>
>>19466071
// part 2

ritual - ring the bell, turn counterclockwise, sit in front of a candle(s), before you recite the letter say: "I come form your student. The man of two demons and two colors: Gaap and Asmodeus - golden and blue", use your right finger and imagine blue light coming out of it, then point it to:
- east and say: Satan Lucifer on the east
- north and say: Beelzebub on the north
- west and say: Astaroth on the west
- south and say: Azazel on the south
you have to do it with that light coming out of your finger.
Then say:
"In Nomine Dei Nostri Satans, Luciferi, Excelsi.
In the name of Satan Lucifer, i welcome the power of darkness to bless me with power. Open the gates of Hell and come to greet me as a brother and friend.
Then you read the letter and burn it. Drink from glass and say loudly (do not shout) "Ave Satan" turn clockwise and ring the bell.

Finn

>I`m getting goosebumps and it`s getting cold
>i fell like I'm being watched
>i feel weird
Good, Satan or his helpers or both are here and they`re listening to you

>i fucked up something
Doesn`t matter. True desire matters more

>Why so many stuff?
To show respect to him. Nigga you just welcoming Satan to you and ask him something. What the fuck
>>
File: baphomet_by_amymiu-d7rnl4w.jpg (33KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet_by_amymiu-d7rnl4w.jpg
33KB, 526x526px
>>19466071
Also if you`re using dem Ikea bowls and after you burn paper there`s brown/black stain - don`t panic

Shit can be washed easily
>>
>>19465663
this so fcking much, worst mistake of my life
>>
>>19465633
I hate you, you and the other 13 year old cancer posters ruined this board.

I would give my left nut for the words "tulpa", "succubus", and "summon" to be instant auto-ban. Not even joking.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.