[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One night only foryour eyes only....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Emma-Robert-025[1].jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Emma-Robert-025[1].jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
I'm offering up to anyone that wants to to turn me into the woman of my desires right here, right now. If you don't before I pass out, then I will enter a romantic relationship with my ideal woman. Time is a ticking...
>>
Hold up. You want to turn into a woman, correct? If you don't, you will enter a relationship with a woman, correct? Would you rather become the woman, or date the woman?
>>
>>19465163
To be fair you could want both
>>
Wait
What
>>
>>19465163
Either. I'm symbolizing tonight as the last night I ever desire to be a woman. If I am not turned into one by the time I wake then I will focus all of my energies into being with the woman of my desires.

However second poster is correct in theorizing that I'd ultimately like to be the woman of my desires in a relationship with the woman of my desires. If that makes sense.
>>
>>19465150
soooo...you're a translesbian?
>>
File: 7090177.jpg (25KB, 383x469px) Image search: [Google]
7090177.jpg
25KB, 383x469px
>>19465178
You're not gonna be able to transform anything physically literally overnight. No one can do that, especially not anyone on /x/. Focus your will, energy, and intent on getting the woman of your desires through self reflection and bettering yourself as a person.

That's real magic, nigga.
>>
>>19465195
Cool. That's what I've been doing. I have a lingering fixation on becoming a woman though. So figure I'd do a one last night thing and then shed it completely if nothing comes of it.
>>
>>19465237
Hey, man; if you wanna be a woman, feel free. I ain't stopping you. There's surgeries for that 'n shit. No need to use magic to open a door when you could just use your hand, eh?
>>
>>19465248
Nah, surgery isn't to the level where I'd be comfortable with.

I'm more or less comfortable in my male body. Especially now that I found someone that inspires me to better myself. But the feeling is still there. Figure tonight will be cathartic. It either happens or I drop it and carry on with my life.
>>
agp
g
p
>>
>>19465286
Accelerated Graphics Port?
>>
Girl parts is what you desire.
You'll wake up tomorrow with your loins on fire.
>>
Going to be in about 15 minutes. If no one can do it....so be it.
>>
I want to be:

5 foot 5 inches
thin.athletic
brown hair to my shoulders
cute face
stunning eyes
cute button nose
long sexy legs
c cup perky breasts
a beautiful vagina
a bubble butt
No facial/body hair besides the hair on my head and eyebrows.
cute/feminine voice.

If the powers that be will it I shall accept.
>>
Thanks guys I love you you are the best!
>>
I want to be:

5 foot 5 inches
thin.athletic
brown hair to my shoulders
cute face
stunning eyes
cute button nose
long sexy legs
c cup perky breasts
a beautiful vagina
a bubble butt
No facial/body hair besides the hair on my head and eyebrows.
cute/feminine voice.
>>
>>19465150
Kill yourself you disgusting tranny piece of filth.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.