[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandela Effect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5840.jpg (278KB, 1200x1657px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5840.jpg
278KB, 1200x1657px
The Statue of Liberty just moved AGAIN. Last moth I distinctly remember getting into mandela stuff and finding out that the Statue of Liberty was actually on Ellias Island instead of Liberty Island, in NEW JERSEY. I had a discussion with my mom about it "mom where's the Statue of Liberty?" "New York anon" "no ma it's in New Jersey" "oh yeah it is never mind anon, it's in New Jersey".
Now it's back to being in fucking New York on Liberty Island! This was just last month, I swear this happened guys.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Liberty
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FhUMEKKk3JI
>>
>>19465039

nigga what
>>
The Statue of Liberty has always been in New York, it's just seperated by New Jersey's part of the ocean
>>
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: IMG_5841.jpg (75KB, 640x603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5841.jpg
75KB, 640x603px
>>19465062
>>19465073
>>19465076
Her bf was there too
>>
>>19465087

Are you seriously getting confused because in NYC they offer tours to Liberty Island (for the Statue of Liberty) and Ellis Island n the same trip? I'm assuming whoever that was meant Ellis and not Elias. Sounds like some common human memory mix up, aka the Mandela Effect
>>
Let me paraphrase this by saying I believe in the collective unconscious, and that alternate realities are constantly shifting along with our perception of them. I believe that the Mandela Effect and glitches in The Matrix are real...

BUT...

Have you ever considered... you just might be mistaken?
>>
>>19465175
>>19465232
No, we looked it up and on the wiki oage together and then google maps. I know you're all calling me an idiot here, but I honestly had this experience.
>>
>>19465301
I honestly believe you I remember it being on Ellis island as well
>>
>>19465087
>Ok lol
>>
>>19465601
glad i'm not the only one that laughed at that
>>
File: giphy.gif (977KB, 345x178px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
977KB, 345x178px
>>
Now I know these threads and idea in general is totally 100% psy op.

Idiots just call things pizza gate instead of what it really is... pedogate.

The entire world is being mind controlled to ignore their literal owners.

"Its ok let them steal my tax money I dont give a fuck, I just gotta do what I gotta do"
>>
>>19465039
I remember going to Ellis Island in Spiderman 2 from Xbox, and from there going to Liberty and climbing the statue.
Then again, maybe I'm not from your universe. (lmao)
>>
Ever consider you and your mom are retarded?
>>
I think OP is just confused because of all the stories of immigrants who would see the Statue of Liberty on their way to Ellis Island.

But if you did enough research, you'd actually learn that both the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island are both in Las Vegas.
>>
Omg it was on ellis when i started to dig deeper in mandela effect. I even watched a guy done a tour on the island.
>>
>>19467082
This
>>
Does anyone else remember the twin towers taking place in Seattle, WA?
>>
>>19465301
Ellis Island is where immigrants from Europe were processed and given American identities.
Liberty Island is home to the Statue of Liberty.
Always has been, always will be.
>>
>>19467974

blame tourism marketing for giving the false perceptions
>>
>>19465685
yeah dude you're mainlining the truth of the universe brother
you're not a retard at all, and i'm not typing this in a surveillance van outside your place ;)
>>
>>19467974
This. I went there once. Theres a big and boring muh immigration museum on ellis island. Liberty island is where the statue is.
>>
Liberty Island is a federally owned island in Upper New York Bay in the United States, best known as the location of the Statue of Liberty. The island is an exclave of the New York City borough of Manhattan, surrounded by the waters of Jersey City, New Jersey. It's New York's land in jerseys water I guess both are true
>>
File: mandela effect.jpg (30KB, 390x450px) Image search: [Google]
mandela effect.jpg
30KB, 390x450px
>>
Damn kid pay attention in school and put the phone down once in awhile..

Fucking kids these days
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.