[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I summon a succubus /x/? Surely someone here has done it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (2MB, 934x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 934x1080px
How can I summon a succubus /x/? Surely someone here has done it.
>>
>>19464599
Don't do it. They lose their charm after about a month.
>>
First you need to nofap for 3 months

After you nofapped, you shall make a human transmutation circle on the ground, with any material you can (charcoal, chalk, sand, etc)

It will have 6 edges, starting from (left to right) the top you'll put the following materials:

1: a flask containing your semen of the first masturbation after the 3 month nofap.

2: The heart of an animal, whichever you choose

3: a glasse cointaing water

4: a gem of any kind (pearl, etc)

5: a red candlestick, ligthened

6: blood, preferably yours but virgins blood is the best

Then you'll stand in the center of the circle, naked, and say the words

"May the Marquis of Sade hear my plea, send to me one of his servants, so that I may do with her as I please and honor his name.

I call upon you >say the name you want the succubae to have<, to serve me for now and forever, and I shall pay your services with my very flesh.

Here I vow and swear."

Enjoy!
>>
>>19464657
You can summon one a lot more simply:

Write a letter asking Lilith to send you one of her daughters (be very specific with what you want)

Either spill your blood on the letter or jizz on the letter

burn the letter with the flame from a black candle
>>
>>19464657
>preferably yours but virgins blood is the best
Let's be honest, those will be the same.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.