[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making a Grimoire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: bes beard.jpg (73KB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
bes beard.jpg
73KB, 450x720px
Any spells, legends, or rituals you've got to add would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to make this shit as complete as possible.
>>
>>19464493

Smoke a cigarette with meditative breathing while focusing on a thoughtform to accelerate its growth.
>>
>>19464506
Expound please
>>
>>19464543

Not much to expound upon. You breathe deeply and hold it in while in a state of trance or gnosis. You have to breathe it in and hold it in the same capacity you would with weed. Then let it out slowly. If you want the thoughtform to be more emotional, exhale through the mouth. More intelligent, exhale through the nose. If this is done properly it makes conversation with the thoughtform very easy.
>>
>>19464546
Can this be done with a Cigar or only a cigarette
>>
>>19464566

A cigar is hard to inhale the smoke from, normally one just keeps the smoke in the mouth. I suppose it would make it easier to exhale through the nose, but not to inhale. And in principle the nicotine content is higher, and using too much of any drug in magical technique reduces its effectiveness,.
>>
>>19464588
Thanks for the contribution brother
>>
File: coshp15.jpg (20KB, 700x457px) Image search: [Google]
coshp15.jpg
20KB, 700x457px
I have a favorite that I found in both the Grand Grimoire and the Grimoirium Verum. The first one I found was from the Grand Grimoire, so I'll post that one:

>To make Three young Ladies, or rather three Spirits come into your room after Dinner

>Preparation
>Eat neither meat nor fatty foods for three days; on the fourth day clean your room as soon as you have arisen from bed, fast for the entire day and ensure that no one enters the room all day and that there is nothing hung on the walls, neither clothes, nor hats, nor bird cages, nor curtains on the windows or on the bed and above all, put freshly washed white linens on the bed.

>Ceremony
After dinner, go secretly to the room that you have prepared, light a good fire, put a clean white cloth on the table and three chairs around the table and three loaves of bread and three glasses of clear, fresh water at each place. Then put a recliner or chair beside your bed and get into bed.
>Upon entering the room the three persons will seat themselves beside the fire and taking refreshment and thank he or she who has received them, since, if he is a man who makes the ceremony three ladies will come, and if it is a woman, three men will come. The three spirits will choose by lots among themselves to determine who will remain seated in the chair beside your bed to converse with you until midnight.
(Cont, because these old assholes could never summarize anything.)
>>
>>19465861
Continued, I do think it's interesting, never done it but I like it, but holy shit they could have cleaned this up.
>At midnight she will leave with her companions without you having to ask her to leave, as for the other two, they will remain by the fire while the other converses with you beside your bed and you will to ask her about any art or science that you desire and she will immediately answer your questions, you can ask her the location of the nearest hidden treasure and she will reveal to you the most opportune time and place to recover it. She will also be there accompanied by her two companions to protect you from any infernal spirit who would be in possession of the treasure. When she leaves, she will give you a ring which will make you lucky in any game when you wear it and if you place it on a young maid's finger you can make her your wife.

>Note: Leave the window open so that they may enter and you can repeat this operation and make them come as many times as you wish. Yous hould repeat the following prayer after each conjuration:
>O summa et eterna virtus altissimi! que te disponente his judico vocatis vaycheon stimulamaton esphares tetragrammaton ilioram rion esytio existioneriona onera brasym moyn messias sodxer, EMMANUEL, SABAOTH, ADONAY, te adoro, te invoco, totius mentis viribus meis, imploro, quaenus per te praesentes orationes et consecrationes consequentur videlicet, et ubicumque maligni spiritus in virtute tuorum dominum sunt vocati, et voluntatem mei exorcisatores diligenter adimpleant fiat, fiat, fiat. Amen.
>>
File: hermy squints.jpg (33KB, 431x257px) Image search: [Google]
hermy squints.jpg
33KB, 431x257px
>>19465864
Maybe the Grimoirium Verum one would have been better. Still long, but easier to read.
>To make 3 Girls or 3 Gentlemen appear ini your Room, after Supper.
>It is necessary to be three days chaste, and you will be elevated.
>I. Preparation. On the fourth day, as soon as it is morning, clean and prepare your room, as soon as you have dressed. You must be fasting at this time. Make sure that your room will not be disturbed for the whole of the ensuing day. Note that there shall be nothing hanging, neither anything crosswise to anything else, no tapestries or clothes hanging, and no hats or cages of birds, or curtains of the bed, and so on.
>Above all, make sure that everything is clean in every way.
>II. Ceremony. After you have suppsed, go secretly to your room, which has been cleansed as already described. upon the table there is now to be set a white cloth, and three chairs at the table. In front of each place, set a wheaten roll and a glass of clear and fresh water. now place a chair at the side of the bed, and retire, while saying this:
>III. Conjuration. Besticitum consolatio veni ad me vertat Creon, Creon, Creon, cantor laudem omnipotentis et non commentur. Stat superior carta bient laudem omviestra principiem da montem et inimicos meos o prostantis vobis et mihi dantes que passium fieri sincisibus.
(Cont'd)
>>
File: herminone-books.jpg (11KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
herminone-books.jpg
11KB, 263x192px
>>19465884
>The three people, having arrived, will sit by the fire, eating and drinking, and will thank the personw ho has entertained them. If you are a gentleman, three girls will come; but if you are a lady, three young men will be involved.
>Then the three will draw lots as to whom is to stay with you. If the operator is a man, the girl who wins will sit on the chair which you have placed by the bed, and she will stay and be with you until midnight. At this time she will leave, with her companions, without having been dismissed.
>The two others will stay by the fire, while the first entertains you.
>While she is with you, you may ask any question, about any art or science, or upon any subject at all, and she will at once give you a definite reply. you can ask the whereabouts of hidden treasure, and she will tell you where it is, and how and when to remove it. If the treasure is under the guardianship of infernal spirits, she will come herself, with her companions, and defend you against these fiends.
>When she leaves, she will give you a ring. If you wear it on your finger, you will be fortunate at gambling. If you place it on the finger of any woman or girl, you will be able at once to
obtain your will of her. Note: The window is to be left open. You can do this experiment as often as you please.

By all means, if anyone wants to try this and confirm, that'd be cool. If not, oh well, a good antiquity.
>>
File: 1471583754729.jpg (94KB, 774x664px) Image search: [Google]
1471583754729.jpg
94KB, 774x664px
>>19465861
>>19465864
>>19465884
>>19465887
Sorry for any troubles with it, I had to transcribe on my own because the damn computer won't copy from the PDF, and my computer's been increasingly shit this week, I feel like I want to smash it to bits.

Anyway, good luck OP, I've been reading a bunch of grimoires lately and there's a lot to take in. I've been meaning to make something of a sort for myself, but mostly a collection of paranormal threats (ghosts, demons, fairies, curses, and monsters), and how to deal with them in the event that they turn out to be real.

I'm sure a compendium of magic would also be good, but I'm not knowledgeable or practiced enough with the subject to provide much of use. Also, these books have some sick shit I would never attempt.

All the same, I hope you come up with a lot of good material.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.