[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampire Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 441
Thread images: 80

Are vampires real or not?

Let's discuss them. Everything you know. How does a human become a vampire? What do real vampires look like and what kind of abilities do they possess?

Bonus points if your knowledge has allowed you to narrow down locations where to find them. This thread is extremely important!

>movies & books
https://pastebin.com/Acnyasvs

>Interview with (alleged) 439 year old vampire Elizabeth from the research book "Vampires Are" by Stephen Kaplan
https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/07/19/elizabeth/

Previous thread: >>19457494
>>
>>19464002
who cares how to become a vampire or what they look like lads tell me how to kill these unholy fuckers do i need a bible and a crossbow
>>
So quick update on that chick who was being stalked if remembers that. They have finally apprehended the guy and not a trace of vampirism was to be found, just a normal old guy.
>>
>>19464002
I approve of the picture choice, more cute vampire girls and less ugly monsters.
>>
How many of these do you plan doing?
>>
>>19464027
Nothing cute about a corpse.
>>
File: Nosferatu.png (360KB, 399x619px) Image search: [Google]
Nosferatu.png
360KB, 399x619px
>>19464013
I'm not going to help you with that, you brainless savage.

>>19464021
How did they check him for traces of vampirism though? :^)

>>19464027
I like my ugly freaks too... more love for the Nosferatu, please.

>>19464034
>How many of these do you plan doing?

Are you talking about threads? I don't know. This could be the last, or maybe this is only the beginning. No clue. But I think it's the 40th thread I posted since June? Maybe more?
>>
>>19464047
Wow... not sure what to think about that. You seem even more obssessed than me.
>>
>>19464062
Did you not unironically claim that you are a literal vampire? I mean pretty much no one believed you, but that's beside the point.
>>
>>19464047
>>19464013
hey now lets not resort to insults, i have nothing against you man, i just wanna hunt monsters just dont get in my way and were cool
>>
>>19464071
Yes I did. ¿what is your point?
>>
>>19464075
What are you obssessed with then? Vampires? But you are a vampire? I'm confused.
>>
>>19464081
If you were the only one of your kind that you knew of, you would also like to meet others of the same condition. I think it's pretty normal.
>>
>>19464088
You went 78 years through your life without getting any closer to finding one? That seems pretty bizarre if you ask me... especially if you really are what you claim to be.
>>
>>19464002
No.
>>
>>19464088
Have you ever considered turning youself in to doctors to determine the cause of you ailment and to see if there are others with your condition? Oh wait that'd make to much sense and a common trait of roleplayers is their lack off that quality.
>>
>>19464095
I knew of some possible leads, but nothing close to me, and the few I ventured to turned out to be just goth cults or whatever.

So far, nothing. I don't think it's that bizarre though, if there is a community it is probably quite small. I have many theories about the subject and possible "meeting spots" but nothing firm.

Also, I have 78, but I wasn't born a vampire so it's not actually 78 years of searching. I got turned when I was 25.
>>
>>19464110
Well, I have gone to quite a few doctors in my life (I am in fact friend of a couple, an endocrynologist and a pediatric doctor), mostly because I suffered from panic attacks, PTSD and depression due to my radical transformation and change of lifestyle.

Most simply don't believe my story, but my friend (the endocrynologist) did runseveral blood test on me.
>>
>>19464123
And despite your body breaking the laws of the human body and not ageing, they could not find anything odd?
>>
>>19464123
>Lives 53 years unchanged yet doctors don't notice anything
Cmon, now you aren't even trying
>>
>>19464126
Nothing on the surface. He told me that there are tons of blood, urine, CRL, test that could be run, not to mention cariotype exams that are more complex to interpret and a bit beyond his expertise. He did run however a complete hemogram, a transamynase and billirubin blood levels, testosterone levels, electrolytes, levels. He did found indirect bilirrubin levels high, but normal GPT, GGT, and GOT levels, coupled with a low hematocrite and hemoglobine levels, of the normocytic and hypocromic type, which does suggest some form of hemolysis, but besides that, nothing more (and a hypernatremia but in almost average levels).
>>
>>19464139
Well, I hope you are going to visit Brazili and bite him real hard then. He wants to be immortal and you carry the gift, don't you? :^)

>inb4 Brazili ends up with AIDS and Hepatitis
>>
>>19464136
I don't have a "regular" doctor that could notice that, and since clinic files are few times electronic (and even when electronic they have an inner system that is closed to the hospital clinic) there is quite few chances that someone could notice it.

I did went to an urgency and stayed at a ophtalmologic clinic once due to an eye injury I had once.
>>
>>19464146
I wouldn't try to turn anyone. First, I don't know the exact method, nor the risks, or the succeed chance rate. Plus, it's a pretty traumatic event in itself.
>>
File: Demonhorse.jpg (101KB, 774x820px) Image search: [Google]
Demonhorse.jpg
101KB, 774x820px
No guys every doctor is in on the vampire thing trust me

Where are you located, Vladdy?

>>19464155
>I did went to an urgency and stayed at a ophtalmologic clinic once due to an eye injury I had once.

I thought in the previous thread you stated that you had lost an eye (or severely injured an eye, can't remember which) And the eye regenerated on it's own? Or was this before you became a vampire?
>>
File: orc85wNfTK1qhmokoo1_500.png (157KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
orc85wNfTK1qhmokoo1_500.png
157KB, 500x281px
>>19464159
Do it, faggot. He wants it.
>>
>>19464155
>eye injury I had once.
Yeah where you were stabbed and it complelety healed. Your story is garbage and makes zero sense. Either you are just a mentally ill person with grandeur delusions, or just another roleplayer. Either way I'm done here.
>>
>>19464166
>Where are you located, Vladdy?
Santiago de Chile. It's in South America.

>I thought in the previous thread you stated that you had lost an eye (or severely injured an eye, can't remember which) And the eye regenerated on it's own? Or was this before you became a vampire?

I did lost quite a big chunk of it, it happened when I was in this state. It took a few weeks to grow back. I stayed at the clinic a few days though, and then I decided to just leave. Since hospitals by law cannot force you to stay I just left.
>>
File: Touhouvania RemiliaScarlet 001.jpg (214KB, 982x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Touhouvania RemiliaScarlet 001.jpg
214KB, 982x1200px
>>19464178
>Santiago de Chile. It's in South America.
Aw dang, I was hoping we'd have an American or specifically Georgian vampire for once

>I did lost quite a big chunk of it, it happened when I was in this state. It took a few weeks to grow back. I stayed at the clinic a few days though, and then I decided to just leave. Since hospitals by law cannot force you to stay I just left.

Ah, I see. Thank you.
>>
>>19464169
Lol, would be like having a child in a non-gay way.
>>
>>19464159
Im willing to take the risk.
>>
File: 1496336690208.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496336690208.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>19464193
Nothing gay about two adult men sharing a bit of intimacy and biting eachother... it's about vampirism after all.
>>
>>19464002
awww. you posted a vampire thread when there was one already posted. you broke the rules!
>>
>>19464193
Id rather be seem as a friend haha
>>
>>19464199
If the balls don't touch...
>>
>>19464197
Perhaps you do, but not me. I wouldn't like to carry with any "failed experiment" in my mind.
>>
>>19464204
>>19464203
>>19464207
Well Vladdy, I'm being honest here. I'm getting EXTREME roleplayer vibes from you but you are relatively friendly - and not as smug/arrogant as the other roleplayers, so that's why I will give at least 1% chance that you could be saying the truth.

I doubt it, but it doesn't matter.

Anyway, it would be amazing if you could meet Brazili. Do it please.
>>
>>19464169
>>19464193
>>19464199
I see nothin' wrong with this...

>>19464207
Do you mean unsure if you turned someone or unsure if Brazili would make a good vampire?
>>
>>19464207
Stop right there, if it fails it fails, no need to be all emotional about it.
>>
>>19464214
Same here, its a shame tough, i was thinkng it would be a good chance for me. Oh well, the quest continues.
>>
>>19464215
I'm pretty sure our biy Brazili would be a fine vampire. There is not much to it besides living as a good person, with the limitations and advantages that come with the condition and it would be cool to have some company.

What I don't know is what are the risks involved. Imagine it has a 1% chance rate of working and a 99% rate of failure due to sepsis, or other problem.

I once did tried to turn little rats into "vampire rats" by mixing their water with my saliva and even injecting my blood into them, but it didn't work and most died pretty soon. That's as far as exprimentation I have done.
>>
>>19464256
Time to experiment on a human then dude, lets roll.
>>
>>19464214
I would like too, but with low cash, a new job and the expenses of the travel it seems hard right now.
>>
>>19464256
How soon did the rats die?
>>
Lets make a vamp discord, tranny goblin
>>
>>19464269
1-4 days after. I tried with three.
>>
File: ^9ABB3927AA9EA09E89158475209A.jpg (96KB, 720x1109px) Image search: [Google]
^9ABB3927AA9EA09E89158475209A.jpg
96KB, 720x1109px
>>19464265
You could be so easily rich if you were truly immortal and able to regenerate whole parts of your body. And with 78 years of age you would have already figured that out.

Rich and sick people would lay to your feet and worship you if you had these gifts. And it's easy to prove. Like what happened to your eye... you said you went to the hospital, they saw the wound. If you returned a few days later with a regenerated eye they would know you're legit.

All in all, your behavior doesn't add up in my opinion.

>inb4 you tell us you totally don't care about money

>>19464270
Discords are no good for this topic. Threads are better for fresh blood and anonymity. "Real" vampires would probably never join our server.

You can obviously make one if you want to.
>>
>>19464264
Yeah sure, then I'm prosecuted with murder charges in another country in case you die...
>>
>>19464282
You say you can easily change your identity and escape the eye of the government all the time hence why you got this old with no problems. Why would it be different here?
>>
File: Spookyspook.gif (481KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Spookyspook.gif
481KB, 500x375px
>>19464265
If we get any vampires claiming to be from Georgia I'd be more than happy to meet 'em
>>
>>19464282
If you didnt die why would i?
>>
>>19464276
You need to make it a more serious experiment next time (if there is a next time). The age of the rats, their diet, if the death could've been caused by something else.. And if not, why your blood/saliva killed them. I can't remember how to carry out experiments. Haven't done any since high school. But you've got Google, man. I don't see any reason not to try again.
>>
>>19464282
Also it takes a lot of time for those things, you would be out of here, if they ever found that you were responsible.
>>
>>19463415
Supposedly there's a genetic component (blood type, lineage, whatever) or even spiritual ones that decide if you survive or not.

At least a few "vampires" have said in this thread that most people don't even survive being turned. I also imagine that if the transformation was really as physically painful and brutal as described sometimes that mostly fit men would survive it.

Kinda like when a ship sinks and 90% of the survivors in cold water are young, fit men. But obviously that could be disinfo and the process isn't even that harsh or selective...
>>
What, I wanted to reply to >>19464292 and not that old ass post. Sorry!
>>
>>19464280
Oh, i do care about money. That's why I work (and used to steal). ¿how do you suggest i can make a lot of money.

As for the "eye situation", I run from the place precisely because I don't want to draw too much atention to myself. I just stayed enough so they could stabilize my medical condition.
>>
>>19464287
It's easy if they don't catch you doing something big like a murder (specially this days with such a massive income of illegal immigrants to chile). I guess once you are suspect of murder perhaps people would be more interested in figuring out where you are and who you really are.
>>
>>19464304
Only way to be sure is trying then, its a shame hes not willing to tough, fucking bullshit haha
>>
>>19464292
Perhaps I got lucky? I mean, some people die from things others don't. What I've learned in life is that biology is hardly an exact science.
>>
>>19464324
So youre not willing to try then, well... Back at square one then.
>>
>>19464298
It's not only the legal aspect, there is a moral and ethical aspect also involved. I've done my share of bad stuff before, but murder or risking someone like that is a line I don't want to cross. I'm sorry man, i really do and I trully can understand why you want to become a vampire.
>>
>>19464296
I've thought of trying it again when I have more time in my hands.
>>
>>19464002
Satan told me they're real, so they must be real. Then again, what isn't "real"?
>>
>>19464342
Its not risking someone if the person itself is asking for it. I understand your reasoning but i disagree with it. Well, suit yourself, im not gonna press you to do anything.
>>
>>19464361
Thanks for understanding.
>>
>>19464350
Please do. It'd be interesting to see the results. Maybe work your way up to bigger mammals gradually. Even if vampirism can't be passed on to most people or animals, you'd literally have a disease you could break out at a moments notice.
>>
File: yet_more_vampires_by_wiggers123.jpg (315KB, 700x2013px) Image search: [Google]
yet_more_vampires_by_wiggers123.jpg
315KB, 700x2013px
>>19464305
You could use your regenerative / healing powers as some kind of a magician act, or pass it off as minor "miracles" and start a cult. That can be pretty profitable, and people are always looking for guidance. You could become a scientific research subject and get paid by pharmaceutical companies and the like to run tests on you and try to develop new treatments by finding out what makes you different and how to harness it. That's could be worth a Nobel prize or billions of dollars in revenue (or both).

If you wanted something more low profile, you could also leverage your superhuman speed and strength in various professions to negotiate higher pay (military and private security, construction and various other forms of physical labor, fighting sports and betting on yourself, etc.).

If you could heal other people or keep them young with your blood, that would be in VERY high demand, because even people like Steve Jobs can't buy good health or more time.

Honestly, it's really hard to believe that someone could be 78, occupying a young vital body the whole time, actively care about money, and still be broke after such a long time. Even if you only worked regular jobs, you would have gotten lucky sooner or later, and saved up quite a bit after all those decades. Not to mention if you actually had the ambition to start your own business or invest in something.

Just another thing that makes you sound more like a teenager than a real vampire.

>>19464353
>Satan told me they're real, so they must be real. Then again, what isn't "real"?

Oh really... he told you that. Is Satan cute?
>>
>fell asleep at 21:30
>get retarded vampire dream
>wake up an hour later
>wake up every hour for the rest of the night

Kill me
>>
>>19464387
I would just work regular jobs and make money that way, its easy to accumulate money when theres no need to eat regular food anymore.
>>
>>19464407
I started having dreams about this thread too, now. Literally dreaming about posting in here or reading.

What happened in yours?

>>19464417
That too. There are many ways. Hard to believe someone is that old while being healthy/young yet still broke as hell and never figured out how to make money....
>>
>>19464387
>You could use your regenerative / healing powers as some kind of a magician act
It's not like I can cut my arm and it will grow in minutes or anything. My biggest injury, the eye, taked weeks to heal. minor scratch I've had also take their time. It's not something suited for a magician act.

>or pass it off as minor "miracles" and start a cult
I wouldn't like to lie to people that way, or draw that much attention. Same goes for the pharmaceutical work you proposed.

>If you wanted something more low profile, you could also leverage your superhuman speed and strength in various professions to negotiate higher pay (military and private security, construction and various other forms of physical labor, fighting sports.

Well, I have worked on stuff of the sort, though I haven't exploited it as much since most of those jobs require you to work during the day under the sun. I've worked as a guard for night clubs at least two times (and both I got fired for drinking during job hours) and once I worked on an underground fighting ring, but it's really not worth it. I won almost every fight, but I did received my share of blows and kicks.

>If you could heal other people or keep them young with your blood, that would be in VERY high demand

I can't heal other people.

>Honestly, it's really hard to believe that someone could be 78, occupying a young vital body the whole time, actively care about money, and still be broke after such a long time. Even if you only worked regular jobs, you would have gotten lucky sooner or later, and saved up quite a bit after all those decades..

When most of your cash got lost on drugs, alcohol, and expensive antidepressants it's not that hard to understand. I didn't have a fun life, just recently I started "being clean". I spent quite some time doing hard drugs and not being able to work during the day just doesn't help.
>>
>>19464422
I spent literal decades high on drugs, drunk, or with depression.
>>
File: 1499733742715.png (88KB, 287x288px) Image search: [Google]
1499733742715.png
88KB, 287x288px
>>19464433
You're not a 78 old man. You behave and sound exactly like a teen or guy in his early twenties. We should be honest to each other.

Honesty is important.
>>
>>19464442
I've never felt like "an old person". I never married or had kids or a stable or decent job in my life.
>>
>>19464456
Lying is naughty.
>>
>>19464459
Well, you can always label me as a roleplayer if you wish, though you are quite simpathetic when you want to be.
>>
>>19464441
Whats the point? You could have experienced so much in that time, seen so much. Wtf
>>
>>19464470
I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL HERE?!?!? YOU ARE STILL LYING TO ME?!?!? HOW DARE YOU??? HOW DARE YOU??? YOU DISGUSTING DEGENERATE?!!?!

I WILL KILL YOU
I WILL KILL YOU
I WILL KILL YOU
I WILL KILL YOU

WITH MY OWN TWO HANDS!!!!!!

FILTH!

Ah, anyway try and get back into fighting. With superhuman speed and strength, after getting some training, you will win every fight. You can become a millionaire that way. Night shifts and dangerous or physically demanding jobs tend to be better paid than regular comfy daytime jobs, so I don't see why that would be a big problem either.
>>
>>19464480
I didn't choose to have PTSD after being attacked, or having depression, nor did I choose to have a shitty family and a poor upbring or bad influences. Life just turned to be that way. It sucks, but there is no point in regreting the past. I'm clean now, and i'm looking foward for a fresh start.
>>
>>19464482
Perhaps I will try to get back to the fights, once I get a formal training (strenght is not the end all to all fights and technique does play a big role, and I learned that the hard way). I still have some issues to solve with my life first.
>>
File: tilXFRh.jpg (22KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
tilXFRh.jpg
22KB, 384x384px
>>19464509
Good luck with that, vampire.
>>
>>19464511
Thanks. I know we don't know each other, but it's always good to receive uplifting words from someone else.
>>
>>19464492
Well i have almost the same background as you, but i managed to get past my issues, to each its own i guess, hope your life gets better with time.
>>
>>19464517
Some people would get shit done if they were immortal and others would not. So you could say the gift is "wasted" on some people. (And before the weird comments start by certain individuals, yes, it would be wasted on me as well.)
>>
>>19464517
Good to hear that you surpassed your personal demons. I took more time for me to catch up with a more stable and calm life, but I'm almost there. Thanks for your kind words.
>>
>>19464422
I was part of vampire seeking group and me and other person were exploring some old temple or something. We found some paper in there that combined with old map we already had allowed us to locate where vampires are. We returned back home and for some reason didnt have time to contact rest of the group. When we were leaving some weird guy started breaking into our home warning us that we cant go. We tried to reason with him bit he didnt listen so we kicked his ass and left.

What happened in yours? I blame the ZMA pills on my dreams because usually I dont have any dreams desu
>>
File: kb7Hz7O.png (165KB, 630x295px) Image search: [Google]
kb7Hz7O.png
165KB, 630x295px
>>19464533
Was the weird guy an old hobo?

>What happened in yours?

Nothing, I just browsed this thread.
>>
File: Demononyourchest.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Demononyourchest.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
If I became immortal the only thing I would be interested in would be gathering as much knowledge as possible, and exploring the world (probably by hitchhiking/walking/caravan-ing) Make money by selling my craft goods on Etsy and stuff, or do odd jobs/trade skills for people.

>>19464533
I've been having the lamest premonition-like dreams ever lately. I once had a dream about a vampire, but the vampire wasn't even the main focus of the dream. He was just sorta... there.

>>19464538
You're shitposting in the dream world now, NTG!
>>
>>19464544
>You're shitposting in the dream world now, NTG!

I am. Fuck me.

Could have some insightful, beautiful or creepy vampire dreams but instead it's... shitposting. The same stuff I do when I'm awake.

>If I became immortal the only thing I would be interested in would be gathering as much knowledge as possible, and exploring the world

See, that's already a great aspiration. Collecting and preserving knowledge. Not sure if you were able to travel and explore the world much as a vampire.
>>
File: 1476122966995.jpg (108KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1476122966995.jpg
108KB, 1280x842px
>>19464524
Makes me kinda angry and sad that maybe ill never get an opportunity like that, i guess its just the way it is.
>>
>>19464552
Well if this thread is to believed then most vampires seem to be degenerates not doing much besides staring at people in bars or going to parties.

:^)
>>
>>19464538
>Was the weird guy an old hobo?

Might be. He had hobo beard,why?
>>
>>19464562
Because it's an ancient vampire omen.... OooOoooOOooooO!

No, just curious.
>>
>>19464558
>staring at people in bars
There's nothing degenerate about people watching....
>>
>>19464558
And beyond this, what would you consider productive?

Let's say you will live forever, for thousands upon thousands of years.

Why would you care about anything around you beyond the things that affect you personally.
>>
>>19464568
It totally is. You are invading them with your eyes.
>>
File: Lemme just air out the pages.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Lemme just air out the pages.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>19464549
>Not sure if you were able to travel and explore the world much as a vampire.

Perhaps. But preserving knowledge and watching history would be enough for me.
...And I'd get to shitpost on 4chan in a hundred years!
>inb4 4chan won't exist in a hundred years
>>
>>19464573
Well, don't get me wrong. If I was immortal I wouldn't do anything "productive" either and I'm not REALLY judging people for doing what they want with their time.

But I can see how some individuals would try and excel in art, science and generally improving this world. You could collect and preserve a lot of information, become a master in almost any craft and use it for the benefit of others.

Or you could lay in bed all day. Which is what I would do. You see the difference though?
>>
>>19464558
I wont judge, but i would do other things, sonce the ones you listed sound boring as hell haha.
>>
>>19464589
>sonce the ones you listed sound boring as hell haha.

I think that's boring too. But some people just love other... people. Looking at them, talking to them, touching them. That kind of stuff.

>>19464575
>...And I'd get to shitpost on 4chan in a hundred years!

I really would like to know if 4chan still exists in 100 years.
>>
>>19464587
I would work a lot of different jobs also, maybe change professions every 10 years.
>>
File: 1501535395071.png (55KB, 494x368px) Image search: [Google]
1501535395071.png
55KB, 494x368px
>>19464602
Hmm.. I hope you get your wish of eternal life granted!
>>
>>19464587
>preserve information

Preserve things, you mean. The things which impart information. Things that break and shatter and turn to dust and slip though your fingers. You're an idiot. But that's okay.
>>
>>19464608
>arguing semantics when the meaning is obvious anyway

Are you perhaps autistic?
>>
>>19464564
Anything interesting in last thread? When I went to sleep it was dead as fuck at 250 posts and now I see 400+ posts. All your shitposts ? :^)
>>
>>19464607
Me too haha
>>
>>19464612
I'm not gonna feed you the information and my tendon is still hurting me with every word I type. Our "favorite" croatian-viking rapist was there and still didn't make much sense, as ever.
>>
>>19464610
The semantics are important.
>>
>>19464629
Yeah, if you're autistic and take everything literal maybe.
>>
>>19464634
In the most non-literal sense, how would you go about preserving said information?
>>
>>19464644
I would save it in my gigantic brain.
>>
>>19464648
In memories. The brain is designed to hold around 150 years of those. If you lived ten times that much, you think your brain could hold it?
>>
>>19464655
Yeah, because I would be a fucking vampire then and go beyond normal, human capabilities.
>>
>>19464616
>I'm not gonna feed you the information
Wow rude
>>
>>19464659
And what makes you think vampires have superior cerebral powers? Is that part of the lore?
>>
File: 1488511545488.jpg (275KB, 1000x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1488511545488.jpg
275KB, 1000x1344px
>>19464664
We don't know if they do or don't. We don't know anything. I am just assuming they do, so they would not turn fully insane or into poatoes if they get that old.
>>
>>19464667
And if they have superior brain power, how long would they hold out? A thousand years? Two thousand? Three? Ten? Twenty? Fifty? A Hundred THOUSAND Years?

When would their brain begin to melt, little one?
>>
>>19464675
I don't know, man. DOES IT MATTER???
>>
>>19464677
Yes.
>>
>>19464686
Okay. Please explain us why it matters.
>>
>>19464675
>little one?
Here we go again with Edgy Mgee
>>
>>19464691
No...I don't think I will. I think you know.
>>
File: Remilia.jpg (257KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Remilia.jpg
257KB, 1024x768px
>>19464608
Well, probably. I can't very well remember every little detail about history, but, I can preserve the books, and dedicate the free time I'd have to preserving such things.

>Things that break and shatter and turn to dust and slip though your fingers.
Sometimes that happens. The library of Alexandria is a great example. But books, scrolls, paintings, gardens, etc. etc. can last centuries if properly kept. And if they had a near-immortal keeper, I think that'd be a fine thing.

>You're an idiot, But that's okay
Why would it be idiotic to try and keep history and knowledge?

>>19464629
>The semantics are important

Eh, knowledge and the things that impart knowledge are equally important and hold the same meaning to me.

>>19464644
>In the most non-literal sense, how would you go about preserving said information?

In my own mind, through electronic storage, through physical storage in "some secret place" (Probably an underground area of some kind, I doubt I could amass enough money or power or land to have a large building to house everything and have it be inconspicuous or not have anyone question the immortal vampire overlord).

>>19464667
I don't think their minds would degrade as they got older, I think they'd stay the same as they were as a human. Maybe a but duller or sharper, depending on who you ask, but I don't think the change would be particularly noticeable...

>>19464697
Oh my sweet summer child, why would you think that? :^)

>>19464698
Can I ask to you to explain? I'm not sure myself, and it certainly would add to the discussion.
>>
>>19464697
No worries, star of the best Christmas Action Movie of all time, who is also the star of the ONLY christmas action ovie of all time, I'm leaving. I just wanted to check on my thread(0 replies, thank god), and popped in here for a while.

I am leaving now. I consider my obligation fulfilled.
>>
>>19464698
No, I'm just an idiot. Remember? :^)
>>
>>19464717
> I just wanted to check on my thread(0 replies, thank god), and popped in here for a while.

You didn't use your brain and you think too much of yourself, that's the problem.

Do you think anyone remembers who you are? Or what your threads were? The only reason why your threads did "well" (relatively) back then was because I was helping you. I made sure they would.

And now in these days, do you think people knew who you were when you posted randomly in threads? No, only I noticed, because I actually took my time to read all these posts and learn to tell you apart from the crowd.

I told them about your "past", your threads and how they could post. That's why you even the tiniest bit relevant. Nothing on your part. All my work.
>>
>>19464715
>why would you think that?
Just a hunch.

Also, just got even more news. Looks like I'm relocating to Marseilles for my job, so it's time for a whole new city to find spooks, vamps, and dead ends.
>>
>>19464756
French vampires!
>>
>>19464764
I hate France.
>>
>>19464717
Who the fuck are you
>>
File: LilithmeetsCain.png (122KB, 160x229px) Image search: [Google]
LilithmeetsCain.png
122KB, 160x229px
>>19464767
It seems to have decent places, but the country itself has some cuck-issues and white guilt. It appears. Well, could say the same about Germany...
>>
>>19464764
oui they want to suck on your baguette
>>
>>19464775
.. I think I'll pass on that.
>>
>>19464002
Are vampires real yes? Would you ever want to be one? No. There souls are drained and then they can't be fulfilled till their death. It's not pretty. Nobody of real power would ever choose that path, because it's a weakness and eternal desire, rather than a true power.
>>
File: hff.jpg (42KB, 768x717px) Image search: [Google]
hff.jpg
42KB, 768x717px
>>19464811
Aha. What path would the truly powerful choose then?
>>
someone in the know, can we get into history, nomenclature etc.. vampire, vampiress ?
separate the entertainment sideshow vs what's written in old books.
>>
if there are any vampire thots in this thread i will gladly fuck the shit out of you
>>
So for a second let's pretend this isn't LARPing autism.
The whole "We'll if you're immortal / have 3spooky5me healing powers why aren't you a cult leader / a millionaire?"
Nigga do you think if vampires were real there wouldn't be government task forces / BPRD groups that go smack them down if they get too uppity? Going around turning people into ghouls for a quick buck is how you get a squad of pissed off Hunters / the GOC / the Technocracy / not-Hellboy on your doorstep.
If you have crazy powers you don't go flaunting them around if you want to have a long and promising career.
>>
>>19464829
Can't just post the usual links since I'm on my phone but I'll summarize a bit. Old fashioned vampirea were quite simply sentient zombies that craved blood instead of brains. Created either through improper burial, just coming back from the dead by being evil, or turned by another. It's believed that most of the reports made was due to hysteria over not knowing enough about body decomposotion, or the spread of a disease, whose name alludes me at the moment, which killed off family units.
>>
>>19464829
>>19464880
Lots of the old folklore didn't make a big distinction between Vampire, Werewolf and Witch either. "Spooky thing out in the woods with dark magic that transforms sometimes" was pretty interchangeable.
>>
>>19463791
>I do keep my word, it's the one good thing about me. When I remember to keep it.

If you dont remember when you give your word its not worth a shit.
You had your chance to amuse us but you blew it. Just fuck off now
>>
>>19461534
>>19461832
>>19463784
>>19463776
>>19464986

Triggered :^)
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>19465296
>>
As usual this thread is just shit.
>>
File: 20170819164027_1.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170819164027_1.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
>>19465752
Yeah, because succubus and tulpa threads are top tier haha
>>
>>19465836
One type of shit doesnt make another type of shit better.
>>
>>19464874
No shit. We were not talking about a "normal" situation or about vampires as a whole. This was specifically about a kid who claimed he was a vampire, supposedly doesn't know any other of his kind and wants to make money.
>>
>>19464811
I gladly admit to my weakness on that subject. I don't care about death, although old age scares me, but ultimately it's a fear of lack of to to do all the things that I want that makes me want it.

Sometimes giving into weakness is the best way forward.
>>
>>19465909
>Sometimes giving into weakness

Its comfy.
Kebab and lazyness are my weakness and I enjoy every second of them :^)
>>
>>19464825
Jesus.
>>
>>19464126
You are making a thread about vampires on image board everyday. Cmon dude its time to admit that you are -at least- autistic.
>>
File: no.jpg (36KB, 860x420px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
36KB, 860x420px
>>19466027
I don't think you know what autistic really means. There are definitely things wrong with my brain and I do have "autistic" moments (as almost everyone) but I do not have autism as a disorder.

You can accept that or not, doesn't really matter.
>>
>>19466027
it's called a hobby and that's okay
other people talk about soccer every day
>>
Hello.
>>
>>19466033
If you are not autistic you have to be heavily disturbed. Probably borderline, it is really popular among young women, but you could be bipolar or histrionic aswell. I'd have to see your photos to know better.
>>19466047
It is not only about what they like but how they like it and how they are writing. acting and thinking. I'd love them to see a specialist but it is nearly impossible to convince disturbed person to seek medical attention as they are so 'broken' they believe they are 100% fine and dont need any help.
>>
File: 1501093645819.jpg (641KB, 1037x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1501093645819.jpg
641KB, 1037x1600px
>>19466027
you are whining about vampire threads everyday. Thats way more autistic

>>19466052
hi,how are you?
>>
>>19466057
It is my 2nd time actually. At the first time I admitted I am aspie. I am not deluded.
>>
>>19466052
Hey, welcome back. You're doing fine?

I wanted to ask something! Have you heard anything about Anansi, Spidergod, and does it have something to do that black people are off limits or is that just roleplay lore?
>>
>>19466060
No, if anything at all I'm paranoid and schizoid (not the same as schizophrenic) not autistic or borderline at all. I just skimmed over the symptoms of the latter and it doesn't fit at all. You need to stop diagnosing me over some posts in a vampire thread and let it go, really.
>>
>>19466068
>they are so 'broken' they believe they are 100% fine and dont need any help.
>>
>>19466057
I am well, thank you. How are you?
>>19465836
Hello, I did not have the chance to ask, as I was busy, and I do not know if I should. The excuse for curiosity might or might not work.
What is this game? It looks pretty.
>>19466063
Hello, I am well, thanks. How are you?
I do not know what Anansi is. If it is a god, it is unrelated to us, as we do not practice the same religions. It has nothing to do with it. What is roleplay lore? The fact that they are off limits or the god?
>>
>>19466052
hello beautiful
>>
>>19466078
You're diagnosing me, a stranger, with random shit that doesn't apply to me because you read my posts in a vampire thread. Yet no matter what I say you don't let it go.

Are you mentally ill or something?
>>
>>19466081
Well shit. No, I was just reading a thread from 2013 or something and the kid in there (it was about vampires) randomly started saying how Africa is forbidden and off limits for vampires because of some kind of old god ruling there and fucking everything up.

And I thought maybe this isn't roleplay! Maybe there's a connection! Because you implied something similar. But apparently it was just nonsense then.

I'm good too.
>>
>>19466081
>I am well, thank you. How are you?
Pretty bad right now.
Did you enjoy your trip?
>>
>>19466052
Begone cunt
>>
>>19466087
A thread from here? Then could I read it too?
It is good that you are well!
>>19466092
>pretty bad right now.
Why is that?
How do you know I went on a trip? I do not remember saying so.
>>
>>19466100
Health issues.
I dont know you went on a trip. I just assumed so. Did you?
>>
>>19466100
Yes, one of many threads here. But if you say Anansi, the Spider God, isn't real and not the reason why vampires have a "problem" with black people then I guess it's confirmed to be hardcore roleplay?

I can link it to you if you like LARP, but I don't know.
>>
>>19466104
Are you going to die?
>>
>>19466109
I hope so.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170816-090846-01.png (123KB, 1080x529px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170816-090846-01.png
123KB, 1080x529px
>>19466081
>Hello, I did not have the chance to ask, as I was busy, and I do not know if I should. The excuse for curiosity might or might not work.
You talking about pic related right? Well, i dont know what to say about this since i dont know what you were going to ask, i guess its up to you.

>What is this game? It looks pretty.
Underrail, amazing game.
>>
>>19466115
Probably better than posting in these threads.
>>
File: 1501034209279.jpg (20KB, 282x298px) Image search: [Google]
1501034209279.jpg
20KB, 282x298px
>>19466116
>Underrail

I never even heard of it before and it came out in 2015? The steam ratings look really good.
>>
>>19466104
Were you not sick last time too? Or was it Convert? Take better care of yourself!
>I dont know you went on a trip. I just assumed so. Did you?
Ah.. I did, last minute trip.
>>19466106
I enjoy reading, please do so!
>>
>>19466122
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/12698262/
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 252x200px
>>19466109
Maybe
>>
>>19466116
Yes, I was talking about that. Why did you take a screenshot of it?
It looks nice, I will play it when I have time. Thank you!
>>19466125
Thank you, I will read it later, I still have to read the threads I have missed.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>19466126
>>
>>19466133
Tought you could forget it, since a lot of people talk with you in these threads, and so i could remember also.
>>
>>19466133
So, you always say the truth to us? You said you value honesty the most. I know you can not always tell everything but then you just say that you can't or wont, like you did in the past.

But otherwise I have your word you're always honest? I am too. Just making sure we are on the same page here.

>I will read it later, I still have to read the threads I have missed.

Good luck with those... 900~ posts. I hope you return sane.
>>
>>19466120
Its fun, im 100hours in.
>>
>>19466122
>Were you not sick last time too?
Not me. Last time I was sick was like 2 years ago

>>19466133
>I will play it when I have time
What are your favourite games?
>>
Mods, are you going to let this continue? It's one thing if it was once a week or twice a month but the groupies do this every day. They have made ZERO progress or pertinent contributions to this board except fellate themselves.

There's never any new information.. they label it vampires only in name, it's one person's ego posting with her fan club about absolutely anything and nothing at all.

This is why /x/ is laughed at.. please consider this as a problem.
>>
>>19466162
>>
>>19464002
The first vampire was Caín, son of Adán. He's kill his brother Abel and after, he drank Abel's blood. After that, god banished Caín to "Nod", the land of the damned.
>>
>>19466170
Okay, and where can I find your homie Cain now?
>>
>>19466162
This. Everyone against these threads should start reporting them.
>>
File: rules.jpg (15KB, 393x96px) Image search: [Google]
rules.jpg
15KB, 393x96px
>>19466174
>>
>>19466143
You are right, I could, even if I try not to.
>>19466144
>So, you always say the truth to us?
Yes. If it is something I can not tell, I just tell you. I do not want to spread lies.
>You said you value honesty the most.
I do.
>I know you can not always tell everything but then you just say that you can't or wont, like you did in the past.
Yes, there are things I can not tell you, and there are things that I do not want to tell you, as I deem they are too personal to be shared here, or anywhere else. I want to help you on your quest as much as I can, but understand that there are things I want to remain private. I am sorry if curiosity is killing you.
>But otherwise I have your word you're always honest? I am too. Just making sure we are on the same page here.
Yes, you have my word, even if it does not mean much.
>Good luck with those... 900~ posts. I hope you return sane.
I am used to it, but thank you.
>>19466157
>Not me. Last time I was sick was like 2 years ago
Then it would be Convert.. I guess.
>What are your favourite games?
I do not have any, whatever is enjoyable and passes the time.
>>
>>19466181
It would not be against the rules
>>
File: 7da04219eb2a0695f9d17316a9f7b168.jpg (236KB, 564x1183px) Image search: [Google]
7da04219eb2a0695f9d17316a9f7b168.jpg
236KB, 564x1183px
>>19466186
>Yes, you have my word.

All good then.

>>19466187
You are breaking the rules by announcing that you are reporting the thread and also asking others to do the same. Just letting you know.
>>
>>19466172
Cains normally driving cabs around LA for neonates.
>>
>>19466189
I haven't announced anything. If people want to report this thread, im just saying it wouldnt be against the rules.
>>
File: andrei.jpg (125KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
andrei.jpg
125KB, 500x684px
>>19466190
I loved this game so much. There's a new one called "Vampyr" coming out soon but I don't expect it to be as great.

>tfw you could never join Andrei and make cute little abominations together
>tfw you will never have an obsessed ghoul waiting for you in the bathroom with food
>tfw you will never lure hobos into dark alleys for a "donation"
>tfw you will never smugly disobey the Prince and then get forced through dominate to reply yes anyway in every possible dialogue option

Sad.

>>19466197
"Sure", bro.
>>
File: succubus.png (341KB, 850x832px) Image search: [Google]
succubus.png
341KB, 850x832px
>>19466190
When are you going to meet that succubus of yours?
>>
>>19466203
First week in September. Just waiting to get my monthly wageslave shekels.
>>
>>19466203
You seem stupider with every post.
>>
>>19466211
You still seem like a whinny little bitch tho
>>
File: Cain.jpg (15KB, 236x320px) Image search: [Google]
Cain.jpg
15KB, 236x320px
>>19466172
I don't know, i suppose Cáin is wandering aimlessly across the earth. In a jew book, Eva has a vision in which Caín drinks Abel's blood.
>>
>>19466201
best girl
>>
>>19466225
Wouldn't Cain have a home and a job by now? Just wandering around for all time seems a little boring. He should have seen everything by now anyway.
>>
>>19466215
>whinny
>tho
Fucking youngfags.
>>
>>19464002
>Are vampires real or not?

No
Nosferatu was inspired by this cult.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ura0PB_sfos

Or Yes? Vampires still might get ur kids.
>>
File: pisha.jpg (52KB, 1026x700px) Image search: [Google]
pisha.jpg
52KB, 1026x700px
>>19466226
>that pleb taste

REAL best vampire girl reporting in now...
>>
File: VV.png (337KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
VV.png
337KB, 640x480px
>>19466226
But that's wrong, you shit.
>>
>>19466236
>Best vampire girl
STEP ASIDE!
>>
>>19466244
>ages
>physically and mentally weak

I'm not seeing vampire here.
>>
>>19466234
More likely tranny goblin will get your kids.
>>
>>19466229
>Wouldn't Cain have a home and a job by now?
I think this is possible...
>>
>>19466247
Podesta stopped feeding her kids.
>>19466248
good one
>>
>>19466251
Is it possible that my neighbour is Cain? And if it is, how do you think I can approach the situation? Please Bael, let me know.
>>
>>19466255
1/7000000000 chance the guy is Cain, he has a better chance of being Bain.
>>
>>19466263
I should not let that chance slip through my fingers. I'm determined to face him.
>>
>>19466251
I saw him in episode of Supernatural. He was a bee farmer
>>
>>19466276
He's going to kill you.
>>
File: 1502330077317.jpg (122KB, 679x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502330077317.jpg
122KB, 679x900px
>>19466294
>wanting to kill a well-behaved, polite and friendly creature like me

I don't think so...
>>
>>19466294
If only

>>19466300
He was talking to me
>>
>>19466306
But you're not the one who is going to visit him.
>>
>>19466310
Stop thinking everything is about you you narcissist
>>
Croatian Viking Rapist? What the fuck
>>
>>19466306
You virgins all look the same to me both tripfags with the same name but I meant to reply to the fat transsexual not you.
>>
>>19466315
>Stop thinking everything is about you you narcissist

Triggered.

>>19466319
>Croatian Viking Rapist? What the fuck

Hm-hm. I know. Yes, welcome to the reality of vampire threads.
>>
File: lul.png (194KB, 365x397px) Image search: [Google]
lul.png
194KB, 365x397px
>>19466323
So I WAS right...
>>
>>19466329
Thank god trannies usually castrate themselves
>>
>>19466323
being slut is easy

>fat
That just means she is not too lazy to eat
>>
>>19466347
>That just means she is not too lazy to eat

I think I laughed way too hard about that. Need to remember this for the next fat-shaming moment...

>>19466337
Okay.
>>
>>19466354
>I think I laughed way too hard about that. Need to remember this for the next fat-shaming moment...

Thats what you said last time you senile dummy
>>
>>19466368
I said what, not too lazy to eat? I can't find that.
>>
>>19466255
If you neighbour is Caín(Unlikely thing) he's doesn't attack you,he afraid of the sun light...
Caín, probably, would be an rich and important businessman
>>
>>19466372
No I said same thing,you laughed and said that you need to remember it

>>19466375
>rich and important businessman
...like bee farmer?
>>
>>19466380
Should I start using his excuse now?

I do keep my word. If I remember it.

Hurr durr.
>>
>>19466380
>...like bee farmer?
Kek, yes, like a bee farmer.
>>
>>19466325
who is raping vikings and why?
>>
>>19466428
No he is black Croat viking who loves to rape
>>
File: olena-gongalo-vampire-2.jpg (104KB, 578x935px) Image search: [Google]
olena-gongalo-vampire-2.jpg
104KB, 578x935px
>>19466428
>who is raping vikings and why?

I'm too lazy to explain this again (sorry) but it has to do with vampires.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 1533x961px
>>19466454
>>
>>19466489
>>19466438
>>
>>19466489
Maybe I tell you the tale of the Croatian Viking Rapist (or whatever person you want to hear about) later, anon. I have to leave for a few hours now.
>>
>>19466225
yeah, but Christians drink Jesus' blood every sunday. Does that make them vampires?
>>
>>19466912
Nope
>>
>>19464002
vampires exit as people who drink blood, not as physical undead.. the undead variety were created to explain graverobbing and being buried alive, which was common in the past.. look up "Wendigo Syndrome" for another reason vampires and the like were believed to exist, when in reality it was humans.
>>
File: IMG_0398.jpg (42KB, 1050x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0398.jpg
42KB, 1050x591px
>>19464002

>How does a human become a vampire?
Rail blow or amphetamines all night

> What do real vampires look like
Sunken saucer dark eyes

>what kind of abilities do they posses?
The power to go fast and fap all night
>>
>>19466512
Are vikings still a thing?
>>
>>19467077

he claims to be thousand years old or whatever
>>
>>19467077
What is your definition of Vikings still being a thing, Vladdy?
>>
>>19467057
It does tho immortal rise from the dead and drink blood
>>
>>19467110
Where did you go? I was just sending you bait :^)
>>
>>19467229
I summoned Satan in my backyard.
>>
File: smug14.jpg (8KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
smug14.jpg
8KB, 221x225px
>>19467243
Is that euphemism for "I shat myself" ?
>>
File: Vampire Killer.jpg (193KB, 656x927px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire Killer.jpg
193KB, 656x927px
>>19464013
Holy water, wooden stake through the heart. Salt.
Use a shotgun, those do real damage. It's a vampire, it needs to regenerate blow it a few times and it goes limp, and then, you got for the heart.
burning them into ash is also common.
>>
>>19466186
>You are right, I could, even if I try not to.
What do you think you should not ask? I think i dont follow what this means.
>>
>>19467251
It's euphemism for I will break every single bone in your body with a crowbar for talking shit.
>>
File: Vampire Hunter.jpg (141KB, 1038x770px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire Hunter.jpg
141KB, 1038x770px
My motto is simple.

Stake them all.
>>
>>19467282
"no"
>>
>>19467297

No? What do you mean no? Stake it! It's not that hard. It's like those zombie apocalypses, aim for the head.
>>
You're a persistant man, or tranny, goblin? Whatever. I'm sure your search will wield some results, not just LARPfags. As far as I know they can't not be real, there are way too many sources that account for the same thing but have no way of being in contact or being influenced by each other. Maybe they're just a different homonid
>>
File: Vampire skull.jpg (115KB, 990x691px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire skull.jpg
115KB, 990x691px
Vampirism is extinct. There haven't been reported cases of vampirism in western europe since the XIX century.
>>
>>19467326
>You're a persistant man, or tranny, goblin

Unfortunately I don't think persistence alone is the key. Actually I have no idea what the key is but I can't help to think it's pretty random. There's people who look for something all their life and never succeed, but then a random idiot will stumble about it after a month.

>As far as I know they can't not be real, there are way too many sources that account for the same thing but have no way of being in contact or being influenced by each other.

Good! I hope you're right.
>>
>>19467334
That's because only the smart and sneaky vampires survived, man. The retarded and monstrous ones died out, and their more intelligent siblings who blend in well still live among us.
>>
>>19467335
It's a logical answer, I doubt people in different countries all over the world could have mass hallucinations at different times throughout the years

Why do you want to know?
>>
>>19467357
No particular reason, I just do.
>>
>>19467334
Because they adapted and infiltrated goverment.

>>19467358
You should stream this :^)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/665180/Dark_Elf/

>>19467310
No hurting nice vampires
>>
File: gjwaWrJ.gif (359KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
gjwaWrJ.gif
359KB, 480x270px
>>19467366
I can see why this game would be popular. And yes, I should.
>>
File: Vampire skull.jpg (91KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire skull.jpg
91KB, 500x708px
>>19467353
>That's because only the smart and sneaky vampires survived, man

Assuming so, what interest would they have in having people digging them up? None. They wouldn't risk. They would even present false testimony.
>>
File: vampire-news-1-sm.jpg (75KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
vampire-news-1-sm.jpg
75KB, 533x400px
>>
>>19467376
They are still people and want to do stuff, probably. Bored, lonely. You can take little risks here and there without going full retard or exposing anything. Also the fact that we live in a modern era makes them almost invulnerable.

The Internet is completely drowning in mental illness, faked videos and stories and all of that stuff.

Weird, colored eyes? Contact lenses.
Fangs? Body modification.
Drinking blood? Weird goth rituals.
Recorded on cam doing odd shit? CGI or roleplay.
You met a real vampire? Lol, sure kid. Now take your meds.
>>
File: vampire gf.jpg (71KB, 704x404px) Image search: [Google]
vampire gf.jpg
71KB, 704x404px
>>19467376

Some might be bored. Some want company. Some are just sick of VIDF and their shit.
Many possible reasons. Dont think that all vampires would be same. Thats racist
>>
File: Vampire skull.jpg (66KB, 550x837px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire skull.jpg
66KB, 550x837px
Cases of vampirism may happen in freemason rituals, but that does not mean they are vampires. In fact, the sole existence of vampires would be among the highest of the elite. Many elders, seek eternal youth and even Soros has had many heart transplants and full blown blood transfusions from young blood into his carcass driven body.
>>
>>19467426
>shill
>>
>>19467426
My grandfather was a Mason, he died at 84 years of age.
>>
>>19467426
>Soros has had many heart transplants and full blown blood transfusions from young blood into his carcass driven body.

Yeah and even the other old jewish guy who looks like Palpatine and kicked bucket few months ago.
Thats proof that jews ARE NOT vampires btw. I think one of his transplanted hearths only last few months. Thats what happens when your soul is so evil that it literally corrupts nice,fresh hearth within months
>>
File: david-rockefeller.jpg (41KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
david-rockefeller.jpg
41KB, 600x315px
>>19467438
>>19467426
it was david rockefeller. the man got 6 heart transplants, last one when he was 99 years of age. if immortality existed you can bet these rich freaks would be all over it.
>>
I'm honestly more curious about your obsession with wanting to believe in and become an Anne Rice-style vampire this adamantly.

I can understand feeling like an outsider and wanting to be special, but at a certain point it starts getting creepy. Especially since anything you disagree with is met with hostility, so it ends up feeling less like a discussion and more like a search.

Do you truly think that, if you found your answer, anything would actually change?
>>
>>19467785
Why do you even give your opinion if you have no actual clue about the situation? I can tell from your post that you don't actually read what I post, you just want to say some random shit.

>become a vampire

Where did I say I want to become a vampire myself?

>Anne Rice vampires

And when the hell did I say that's the only kind of vampire or MY kind of vampire?
>>
>>19467754
Jordan Maxwell = David Rockefeller
>>
>>19467867
One of the problems with names is that people remember what you've said in previous threads.
Maybe you don't want to BE one, but you certainly want them to exist. And despite easily being able to accept that folklorean vampires don't exist, there's a straight out refusal to doubt the more 'just people but enhanced' tropes a lot of modern books and films portray.

I'm not judging though, you're on /x/, you're not even in the top 10 for weirdest fantasies. I'm honestly just trying to understand why this in particular.
>>
>>19468111
>One of the problems with names is that people remember what you've said in previous threads.

Yes, I know what I said. But you don't.

What's with Anne Rice anyway? I never read her books, I don't care about her vampires. If you actually read what I post then you would know that my favorite vampires are the one from Vampire the Masquerade but I do not believe they exist like that. VtM vampires are pretty extreme in almost every kind of way, so I find them unrealistic.

>there's a straight out refusal to doubt the more 'just people but enhanced' tropes a lot of modern books and films portray.

I have said a million times that it is very likely that vampires do not exist. Again, you clearly do not read what I say. Why talk to me?

>I'm honestly just trying to understand why this in particular.

There's people obsessed with collecting stamps or panties of underage girls, feeding ducks or looking at feet, and you are confused why someone is very interested in PARANORMAL topics?
>>
>>19467867
>And when the hell did I say that's the only kind of vampire or MY kind of vampire?
What's your kind of vampire?
>>
File: tzi.jpg (46KB, 242x799px) Image search: [Google]
tzi.jpg
46KB, 242x799px
>>19468149
Vampire the Masquerade ones. I love the clans, the disciplines and lore. They are also very much undead, sunlight is absolutely lethal and all of that.

I think they are quite lovely like that but at no point have I ever thought or said they are a realistic portrayal of vampirism.

>What's your kind of vampire?

And yours?
>>
I fucking hate tripfags.

But it does make you realise that a small minority of idiots samefagging make the vast majority of posts
>>
>>19468133
Sure, dude.
It's not so much confusion as it is curiosity. Stamp collectors and panty sniffers have a reason for liking what they like.
As someone writing about vampires, I have a vested interest in finding out how and why they appeal to others psychologically.
Even moreso since one of the subjects I wanna cover is folklore vs. modern interpretations, and how one can translate into the other.
(Even more ironic since I'm starting my friend's VtM campaign and one of the things that immediately drew my attention was the big difference in vampires)

That being said, it looks more like you'd rather just jump on the offensive than have an actual conversation so it's really not fucking worth it.
>>
>>19468176
>unironically getting triggered about something as trivial as a few pixels of names and trips on a shitposting board

Literally retarded.
>>
>>19468194
Obviously I will not take you serious as you have demonstrated to pull statements out of your ass and judge me based on things I have never said right from the start.

Anne Rice? Wanting to become a vampire? 100% convinced that they are real?

You couldn't be more wrong. Next time, take a moment to actually read and investigate before you "open" your mouth. Have a nice day.
>>
>>19464276
Rats are genetically frail as fuck, prone to about a million different diseases, mostly cancers. Try with something more resilient.

I know role playing, but hey, I need something to do.

Si Vegas a America una dia, pagare por todo si puedas mostarme prueba de vampirism. Tengo experiencia medico y estoy muy curioso en cosas que sciencia no puede explicar.
>>
>>19468195
More and more of /x/ hates you by the day cunt.
>>
File: 5.jpg (58KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
58KB, 500x345px
>>19468175
Something like the one from that awful but comfy Eddie Murphy movie.
>>
File: blalala.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
blalala.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>19468269
>implying I give a shit about the opinion of hateful plebs

Your logic is flawed. And if random, irrelevant people hating me is the price I have to pay for these threads to be active and a daily thing for months, so be it.

>>19468276
>Something like the one from that awful but comfy Eddie Murphy movie.

I have never watched that. What were those vampires about?
>>
>>19468207
Aside from Dracula and Carmilla, Anne Rice was the one who made "attractive human-like vampires" a popular thing. She's also the one that set precedent for the idea of vampire societies like the camarilla and whatever they're called in twilight. Before that and Dracula, they were mostly portrayed as they usually are, these feral, monstrous creatures. So by Anne Rice-type vampires, I don't literally mean Lestat, more like the concept.

What's ironic is, there IS historic precedence FOR that type of being, but they're not called vampires, nor are they created like vampires. They sorta just got mixed in there like berserkers and skinwalkers did with werewolves.

Maybe I AM misremembering what you said, but you're certainly not gonna get much discussion out of people if your first instinct is just to shut them out. Especially given how rare it is for people here to actually do their research.
>>
>>19468276
Blackula?
>>
>>19468259
Fucking English auto correct
>>
>>19468282
The only reason why I believe that vampires are either attractive or average/normal looking is logic. Not Anne Rice, not my fantasies, just logic.

I don't believe that they would have been able to flawlessly blend into society and exist for centuries in our world if they were deformed, drooling monsters. Physically that is. They could still be deformed internally? Psychopaths.

>if your first instinct is just to shut them out.

I just state my opinion. And if I can tell the person is rude, roleplaying or has not put any effort into it but wants to make claims about me, then I don't have to be polite.
>>
>>19468292
Nope, It was Vampire in Brooklyn
>>
>>19468279
Not for long
>>
>>19468310
Kid, you're crying for months now and nothing changed. Nothing will change.
>>
>>19468279
>>19468292
This is correct.
>>19468308
>>
>>19467110
I mean, I thought vikings were gone, like their entire civilization gone.
>>
File: yintion-j-35.jpg (387KB, 1368x1000px) Image search: [Google]
yintion-j-35.jpg
387KB, 1368x1000px
>>19468353
Yeah. But their descendants still walk this earth, no? In this guys case though he's pretending to be an old, old vampire who was turned some centuries ago and that's why he's a viking.
>>
>>19468316
Whenever people speak out against these threads you act like its the same person but there was a thread the other day with half the people saying you should be banned and these threads banned. Ill await your anime pic and reddit face.
>>
>>19468259
LOL, ¿why did I read that spanish part with a "gringo tejano" accent? Anyway, thanks for the offer, but I don't have plans on traveling that far, at least for the moment.

¿What animal do you suggest though?
>>
>>19468353
Why dont you fuck yourself retard. You're worse than the knife weilding kid.
>>
>>19468380
It's the same 2-3 guys who obsessively try to "bully" me by calling me a cunt, fat, ugly, autistic, repeating over and over again that everyone hates me and that these threads should be reported.

It's very transparent, you're not fooling anyone. The same insults and "arguments" repeat. Day after day.

If you call me insane don't you think repeating the same harassment with no results (as you can see, I do not stop) is just as crazy?
>>
>>19468370
Would be awesome meeting someone that old. I recall meeting someone claiming to be really, really old, of celtic origin. He was definitively off.
>>
>>19468389
Calm down.
>>
>>19468398
What does really old mean? You met someone claiming to be a vampire after all? Or just some old human guy?

>Would be awesome meeting someone that old.

Would it? I can imagine most ancient vampires did not get that old without suffering from insanity.
>>
>>19468393
Maybe you should post a poll and see how truly hated by /x/ you and your orbiters are.
>>
>>19468380
You do realize the meta thread is still up right? The ratio of posts in it asking for a ban doesn't even come close to half. Assuming that's the thread you are talking about.

Also Marsielles sucks just as much as Paris, and no leads have been made yet
>>
File: w.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>19467334
>There haven't been reported cases of vampirism in western europe since the XIX century.
You can't find big predators in cities. You have to move to more scarcely populated areas. Serbia, 2011 is the last case I remember.
>>19467396
>TFW no vampire gf to take you to her castle.
>>
>>19468411
Can you give me a reason why I would care what random people (who have no business with me) think about me? You can clearly tell I don't give a shit. I don't act in a way that makes people like me, I'm abrasive and annoying in almost every post.

Please elaborate.
>>
>>19468404
Why dont you stop being such a fucking faggot? You're obviously a stupid youngfag playing pretend. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>19468282
wait what are they then?
>>
Can you give me a reason why you came from reddit and set up this eternal piece of shit pointless thread?
>>
>>19468406
>What does really old mean?
Like, centuries old. I don't recall the exact number though.
>You met someone claiming to be a vampire after all? Or just some old human guy?
I never actually figured out at the end if he was a vampire or not. We met at a goth party in the 80s, we chatted for a couple of hours and I never saw him again (we got into a discussion). We did talk about a lot of stuff, and he did claimed that not all immortals are vampires.
My take is that he was just a goth kid.

>Would it? I can imagine most ancient vampires did not get that old without suffering from insanity

Perhaps you are right.
>>
>>19468427
I don't even care about the tripfag thing, but that's kinda stupid if you're making threads where ideally youre talking back and forth.
You being a stranger is all the more reason to not give a shit and just mellow out and chat.
>>
File: nbnb1PR.png (226KB, 523x513px) Image search: [Google]
nbnb1PR.png
226KB, 523x513px
>>19468442
Yes, it's called passion, hobby, whatever you want. Just like it's your hobby to harass people and attempt to make them feel bad about themselves so you can feel big at least one time in your life. :^)
>>
>>19468453
Nigga what! You might have met a vampire after so many years of being clueless and you just let him go like that? I would have pressed the fuck out of the issue. You did say he felt "off" after all.

>My take is that he was just a goth kid.

Obviously. But a chance is still a chance.

>>19468460
It's totally normal on 4chan that people pick up names in GENERAL threads. It's part of the board culture, no one really gives a shit besides some guys here.
>>
>>19468472
>GENERAL threads
Those are reddit cancer
>>
>>19468442
Let's do a quick rundown, shall we?
>NOPE thread
>Guys is my benis paranormal?
>I'm schizo, do I have superpowers?
>I'm a faggot, ask me anything
>My Jackie Chan Tulpa doesn't love me, what do?
>Divination thread
>APOCALYPSE HAPPENS TOMORROW AGAIN FOR THE XTH TIME!!!!
>X isn't real, debate me: you will lose.
>Guys James Randi xD
And then there's the greentext threads, which are pretty much THE ONLY good thing in this board. Even the Ancient civilizations threads get created in /pol/ instead of here.
This board isn't good, it was never good and you complaining about this particular thread makes you look like a massive newfag.
>>
>>19468472
Yes, but at the end he was the one who avoided me after we argued. He did mentioned a lot of stuff that could be usefull (or could have been usefull, since the info would be at least 30 years old by now).
>>
>>19468442
We came with the sole purpose of annoying the shit out of you
>>
>>19468464
Why here instead of reddit? I mean you and your followers all act like redditfags.
>>
>>19468489
I guess it's just the normal progression of a board like /x/. At some point you just run of shit to talk about and you must improvise.

BTW, ¿was his benis paranormal at the end?
>>
>>19468485
You don't decide what is cancer or not. You're just a toddler throwing shit around and crying yet not man enough to actually change anything.

>>19468489
>Guys is my benis paranormal?

10/10

>>19468496
Just to piss you off, as >>19468495 stated.

And no one here is my follower.
>>
>>19468472
The board culture kinda sucks in all honestly, all the more reason to break it.
Like after a while it gets boring as shit and repetitive if it's just the same people being assholes to each other.

But I guess do what you want.
>>
>>19468493
Kill yourself you little faggot.
>>
>>19468508
Almost everything in life repeats all the same. That's how it is. I think it's fair enough that people can just hide this thread. I (and 99% of the other name- and tripfags) do not post with our names in other threads. We just stay here.

We are very harmless and well behaved.

>>19468493
You need to kidnap him next time. If he fights back harder than any human he's confirmed to be a vampire. :^)

>>19468511
You shouldn't say things like that. The mods don't like it!
>>
>>19468504
Generals were always considered cancer on 4chan before the reddit invasion.
>>
>>19468523
You're boring me. Do something interesting please.
>>
>>19468527
Why dont you leave the house for a change? Go and do some actual research instead of basking in the light of your orbitors.
>>
>>19468517
The mods dont mod here anyway.
>>
>>19468517
LOL, next time I'll try.
>>
>>19468542
You are quite obsessed with the idea that people here are orbitors. Please provide some evidence because I don't see it.

They talk to eachother, they disagree with me and they don't praise me. Do you just project right now because you worship and orbit every female you see?

>Go and do some actual research

Eventually I will, when I know where exactly to go.

>>19468552
Oh, but they do. I see it all the time.
>>
>>19468523
What boards do you normally visit?
>>
>>19468527
So why here and not reddit? Or do you have a thread or sub reddit going there as well?
>>
>>19468562
Who said I'm not on both?
>>
>>19468562
¿What's the difference? both 4chan and reddit are shitholes anyways.
>>
>>19468411
nice. the posts are getting better and better every day. I'm regards to the criticism that is.
>>
File: UOyPI09.jpg (89KB, 897x869px) Image search: [Google]
UOyPI09.jpg
89KB, 897x869px
>>19468574
>same arguments and logic every time
>fat, virgin, cunt, ugly, everyone hates you, go back to l-eddit, kill yourself, leave your room, delete the thread

Wow. Truly getting better!
>>
>>19468574
These threads never have good content. Just the same bunch of faggots talking about nothing.
>>
>>19468569
You should go back there you pathetic roleplaying little cock sucker. I hope you and your filthy cunt of a mother both get cancer. You are human garbage.
>>
>>19468601
Take it easy man.
>>
File: Tomb of Dracula-54.jpg (232KB, 1067x1587px) Image search: [Google]
Tomb of Dracula-54.jpg
232KB, 1067x1587px
>>19468584
We could have a pretty comfy thread if 2 or 3 posters tried to do some research or post cool vampire stuff. A couple of days ago someone posted a wonderful book.
>>
>>19468558
that would be useful but it looks like you scared away the one anon that seemed to know the answer to that

but hey at least you get to fill this thread with arguing with people rather than talking about vampires
>>
>>19468620
I scared away the one anon who knew the ultimate secret to locate vampires? Who are you talking about?
>>
>>19468627
Crowbar Chicago probably.
>>
>>19468607
You pathetic cunt. Why do you post like a teen if your an old vampire? Why are you such a dumb cunt? Can you do anything right?
>>
>>19468633
Chicago-faggot is literally coming to these threads for years and arguing with me. This shit is not scaring him off because he's obsessed.
>>
>>19468611
These threads are supposed to be about real vampires, not your picture books queer.
>>
>>19468635
Okey, there is no need to be mean.
>>
>>19468650
There is no need to be a pathetic roleplaying faggot and yet here you are. Even tranny thinks you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>19468641
Ah I just assumed him and "real vampire" shitposter were one in the same.
>>
File: 1503000649289.png (170KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1503000649289.png
170KB, 750x750px
>>19468659
I don't think he's a real vampire but unlike you he's doesn't have a huge insecurity complex and is relatively well behaved. What part of your body are you trying to compensate anyway with your harassment and personal attacks? Height?

Just know that there's nothing wrong with being a small man. You can look cute like a doll. And there's heels you can try out too!
>>
>>19468645
>real vampires
Define real vampires.
We have some larpers if that's what you ask, and we posted several documented cases of "vampirism". If you're new here lurk moar and provide cases yourself. Improve the quality of this thread or keep shitposting like an attention whore, I don't really care.
>>
>>19468661
>"real vampire" shitposter
Aren't real vampires the point of these threads?
>>
>>19468696
They are. But when someone startd complaining someone isn't talking about "real vampires" while theorizing about something we don't have a clue about what's real; they come off as a mong.
>>
>>19468695
>We have some larpers
Thats all you've got. There is no good content, certainly not enough to keep the thread up 24/7. Its just for the german cunts ego.
>>
>>19468695
Why does every post have to be productive anyway? All we're doing is sharing what little information we have and posting for fun, keeping the thread relevant and hoping something interesting comes our way.
>>
>>19468711
>we don't have a clue
So what you're saying iss that these threads despite thousands of posts have completely failed in there purpose.
>>
>>19468722
>keeping the thread relevant
It never has been.
>>
File: jodie.png (138KB, 345x358px) Image search: [Google]
jodie.png
138KB, 345x358px
>>19468735
It's relevant enough to keep you mad as fuck though.
>>
>>19468732
What are you expecting? One thread to instantly figure out all the answers to everything? It's for discussion, we discuss, it's not rocket science.
>>
>>19468718
That's what you think, it's alright. Feel free to visit other, more interesting, threads and keep them bumped. Remember no one is keeping you here.
Next thread's OP: "Welcome to vampire general! Enter freely. Go safely, and leave something of the happiness you bring!"
Oh, and I'm not here for NTG, but for Belgana, for the most part.
>>
>Hey, why are young adults not able to figure out the ancient and extremely well hidden truth about vampirism after 2 months of opening threads on 4chan?

I have a hard time believing he is serious. He's probably only pretending to be *this* retarded.
>>
>>19468756
>Oh, and I'm not here for NTG, but for Belgana, for the most part.

Yeah, that's the irony. Most (if not all) namefags here would continue to post and investigate regardless if I'm here or not, they aren't here for me. Yet the butthurt trolls give me more attention than any of you.
>>
>>19468756
¿Who is Belgana?
>>
>>19468776
You make the threads.
>>
>>19468756
>but for Belgana, for the most part.
To bad she doesn't like you anymore apparently.
>>19468757
I have a theory that the shitposters are the "energy vamps"who are pissed at seemingly not being able to post freely anymore
>>
>>19468800
And... ? That is relevant how? I am the most persistent person because I have a lot of time and obsession, but that doesn't mean the other guys wouldn't still post or do their thing.

>>19468805
>I have a theory that the shitposters are the "energy vamps"who are pissed at seemingly not being able to post freely anymore

Ohhh. You might be right here, actually. I do know that Chicago faggot claims to be a "real" vampire, not a psy one. But the other guy kinda sounds like the pissed off psy roleplayer...
>>
>>19464002
>believing in vampires in 2017
>>
>>19468785
If you don't know that then it's obvious you're not a lurker and are just shitposting. No more replies for you.
>>19468805
That was really weird of her. While I don't usually lie, I can be shifty. I give her that much. I'm pretty sure she just misunderstood.
I'm 70% sure vamps exist at this point, or at least creatures with many of the abilities vamps have.
>>
>>19468756
>Belgana
Just another roleplaying cunt, except tranny believes that one.
>>
>>19468873
If anyone was a real vampire in this thread, it would be her. But obviously no one here knows and no one will be able to tell. Either way, she's polite and friendly to us unlike "other" individuals here.
>>
>>19468887
desu the questions I asked her could have easily proven whether she was the real deal or not. Especially if you meet.
>>
>>19468909
Yes, but she can't meet. That's the point, it's too dangerous for her.
>>
>>19468909
What questions? I think only meetinf could prove that,no talking
>>
File: tumblr_okaogiKwrd1u77u56o1_1280.gif (416KB, 624x510px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okaogiKwrd1u77u56o1_1280.gif
416KB, 624x510px
>>19468887
Theres the Chilean dude but he doesnt want to meet.
>>
File: k5B1CBd.jpg.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
k5B1CBd.jpg.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>19469008
Do you mean Vladdy? Yeah, I don't think he's a vampire at all but I would still take the chance to meet him in public like you planned.

But looks he backed out of it already.

>tfw vampires always want to meet and then suddenly back out of it

Curse of our life.
>>
File: 402-bs25.jpg (71KB, 485x342px) Image search: [Google]
402-bs25.jpg
71KB, 485x342px
>>19469027
Yeah, a shame tough, but ill stay here for a while, maybe something interesting will happen, who knows, right?
>>
>>19469072
Yes. Everyone kills time in a different way. This is just our poison of choice!
>>
>>19468735
Nice. Keep the hits coming. The amount of people that get her triggered keeps increasing. She can't handle being "butthurt" to quote her juvenile description.
>>
File: 20170820223136_1.jpg (307KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170820223136_1.jpg
307KB, 1920x1080px
>>19469077
indeed haha
im also waiting to see if that dream i had will turn up to be something or not, the lead on Manaus to my disappointment i think it will turn up cold, its been too long and the government here kinda sucks in keeping records of stuff that old.
>>
>>19469107
Its clearly relevant enough for you if you keep coming here every day. Not even most tripfags do that
>>
>>19469118
VIDF gonna execute your curious ass, boy. :^)
>>
>>19469124
Its relevant because you cats are humorous. who's going to argue about who posted first tomorrow? and who's going to argue about honor? you have no concept of honor, or bravery. no response is requested or desired.
>>
>>19469135
Yeah, because insulting and harassing people over and over again like you do sure is honorable.
>>
>>19469135
Oh but you are so brave anon. Truly a paragon
>>
>>19469129
Let 'em try.
Messaged the prefecture there, time to wait and see what they will answer.
>>
>>19468834
>>19468909
You are annoying. I did not misunderstand, you are a liar, and I do not know what your purpose is, why are you saying you are here for me? What do you want? Your questions were dumb, and you could answer them by yourself if you paid attention to what I said. I am filtering you now.
>>19467262
Why would I have a sudden interest in Brazil? It is so far.
>>19469027
I still feel extremely bad about it, I hope you forgive me. It is not getting better on my side, I thought I would be less paranoid as time goes but it has become worse.
>>
>>19469148
You're right. You don't ever insult people. You are one of the most hostile people I have ever read. How many people have you called retarded, autistic, schizo, insane, etc.? You have threatened to kill people with those chubby little arms and that faggoty little knife of yours. You need to hold yourself to the same standards you hold everyone else. But you wont because you think you are so much better than everyone else. Pro tip, you're not. And neither is your knife buddy who is weak. You will never encounter a true vampire. I know it's hard to accept but you must.
>>
>>19469172
I "forgive" you a hundred percent. Don't mind the whining of me (and others), it's just a form to vent and get it off our chests. It's not against you.
>>
>>19469175
Chubby little arms? Faggoty little knife?

LOL. You're so scared. Fight me irl, bitch.
>>
>>19469177
I still think about ways, when it crosses my mind.. But there are not many.
>>
>>19469183
Maybe you become a super powerful vampire (despite your gender) in a few years and then you can do whatever you want. Then you hit me up, alright?
>>
>>19469175
Whats wrog with insulting rude people who insult you first? If you think her threats were serious you are literally unironically retarded.
How am I weak? Varanfag is that you? I could slap shit out of you with one hand you kid
>>
>>19469188
I would not be able to do that, as I would still be subject to the same rules, regardless of my power. You would also be gone by then.
>>
>>19469198
Hmm? Okay, I thought maybe the higher in rank you are the more you get away with it because who's gonna stop you or will risk to cross you? But I have no idea how your system works. :^)

>You would also be gone by then.

Does it take that long? I think I'll be alive for the next 10 or 20 years.

Good, into the trash this idea goes.
>>
>>19469155
you didn't use paragon correctly
>>19469179
funny. triggered or butthurt, whatever suits you. count how many posters call you a cunty idiot in every thread you post. it's getting funnier every day. but you cats can argue about your "honor" tommorow!. you have none.
>>
>>19469211
You don't have honor either or you would accept my fight challenge, man against man, to death.
>>
>>19469204
>Hmm? Okay, I thought maybe the higher in rank you are the more you get away with it because who's gonna stop you or will risk to cross you? But I have no idea how your system works. :^)
If you are alone, you are weak, and you would be, if you were breaking the rules.
>Does it take that long? I think I'll be alive for the next 10 or 20 years.
I was actually thinking in centuries. That made me laugh!
>>
>>19469220
Then you just need to become the strongest vampire who can defeat everyone despite their numbers! Like a video game character who can solo a whole group of people. (Okay, do not listen to my ideas. They are stupid.)

Are the rules really that tight in this regard? Vampires NEVER tell people what they are? I understand that secrecy is very important, but what would be the danger (for example) of telling a random person the truth? It's not like they can do anything with that information.

I know you didn't make the rules but what is the logic behind it? I remember talking to a girl who was convinced she met vampires and took a vow on it, but there was nothing she could do with that information, no one believed it and she didn't know their identity.

>I was actually thinking in centuries. That made me laugh!

Centuries.. damn, well ranking up as a vampire doesn't sound very exciting. Not for the impatient!
>>
>>19469211
I did.

Why are you so obessed with NTG? My guess is you were her suitor and she told you to fuck off. Its ok you can tell us. We are all friends here
>>
>>19469217
are you openly challenging me? yes or no?
>>
>>19469261
I can't come to the US. I'm half arab and on a terrorist list for making a bomb threat, Trump made it impossible. But yes, I am challenging you.
>>
>>19469266
to what?
>>
>>19469240
>Then you just need to become the strongest vampire who can defeat everyone despite their numbers! Like a video game character who can solo a whole group of people. (Okay, do not listen to my ideas. They are stupid.)
Maybe it will happen someday! Not me, but someone else.
>Are the rules really that tight in this regard? Vampires NEVER tell people what they are? I understand that secrecy is very important, but what would be the danger (for example) of telling a random person the truth? It's not like they can do anything with that information.
>I know you didn't make the rules but what is the logic behind it?
Yes, they are. Telling someone is only taking unnecessary risk, why do it? This woman took a vow that she broke in the end, even if no one believes her. :^)
>Centuries.. damn, well ranking up as a vampire doesn't sound very exciting. Not for the impatient!
Yes, you are correct.
>>
>>19469278
To a duel, faggot. A fight, death match, man vs man.

>>19469280
>Telling someone is only taking unnecessary risk, why do it?

Yes, but people do break rules all the time and get away with it. Though I will stop here because as I said, I have no clue how harsh and strict your group is. Maybe just breaking a tiny rule is high treason.

You're smart, if you feel there's a lot to be feared then I trust you on that.
>>
>>19469288
Oh I'm all in. Whenever.
>>
>>19469297
So? How? I can't come to the US and you can't go to Europe.
>>
>>19469288
Are you going to fight with swords? That would be a pleasant sight!

I wish to keep talking, but I have been more busy lately.. I did not read the past threads yet either. Until next time, take care. Do not get hit by cars!
>>
>>19469325
I'm sure this guy is an expert in "sword fighting" with fellow men if you catch my drift... :^) but I prefer my hands. Crush his smug face.

Yes, until next time! I'm gonna dodge every car I see.
>>
>>19469172
And I repeat I am no liar. Just suspicious. I am not annoying either. People asked, I answered. It is a poor way to solve a misunderstanding, but if that is your wish then let's leave each other be. And no, the questions weren't dumb, even if they seemed so. I find that displeasing, as I am sure they were accurate and enough. In my defense I will say that I did try to make amends. Whatever you do, good luck and be happy.
>>
>>19469300
Therein lies your pussyness. Terrorist. You never said you couldn't travel to the u.s. before but all of a fucking sudden you can't. Weak. But that's what I expected. And it's so funny that Bird mentions obsession when he responds to you 50 or 60 times a day. You have to laugh.
>>
>>19469172
>Why would I have a sudden interest in Brazil? It is so far.
I dont know, you said you wanted to determine something, i just want to know what it was.
>>
File: rggeI7J.png (905KB, 1914x946px) Image search: [Google]
rggeI7J.png
905KB, 1914x946px
>>19469398
Well, so you OFFICIALLY back out of the duel! You coward. I invited you to fight me in an honorable deathmatch in my homeland and you decline. What is your vampire famile going to think about so much faggotry?

I have to wonder.
>>
>>19469421
I'm not backing out sweetheart. Just calling you out for ALL OF A SUDDEN not being able to come to the States because you're on a TERRORIST WATCH? So psycho.
>>
>>19469442
Yeah, you are. Fight me in Germany or admit you're a coward who has to run away from the duel against a human.
>>
File: 20170604153810_1.jpg (897KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170604153810_1.jpg
897KB, 1920x1080px
>>19469421
Whos dueling? can i join?

>>19469172
>Why would I have a sudden interest in Brazil? It is so far.
Come visit, ill interview you haha
>>
File: ce3.jpg (35KB, 630x595px) Image search: [Google]
ce3.jpg
35KB, 630x595px
>>19469449
>Come visit, ill interview you haha

Back off, friend. She's mine.
>>
>>19469445
nah. you could come here. you are too weak and soft. you said you might come but all of a sudden you're on a terrorist watch. such total fucking bullshit. you will always be weaker than I.
>>
>>19469473
talk to a doctor please.
>>
>>19469442
Come on tell us. Dont be shy :3 >>19469254
>>
>>19469484
No, you got it wrong here, sissy boy. YOU have been challenged by me! By the Lord Tranny Goblin himself. I told you to come here and fight me.

You decline, you back off.
>>
File: 1485013760495.gif (29KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485013760495.gif
29KB, 250x250px
>>19469473
We shall see, haha
>>
>>19469490
not declining. offer stands. if you can get that faggotty knife through customs it would do you no good.
>>
What the fuck do we do here?
>>
File: ezgif.com-resize_5.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-resize_5.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>19469499
Oh yes...
>>
>>19469502
Well get me into the US then, fag.

>>19469504
Talking to "vampires" and wasting away our lives.
>>
>>19469504
Theorize about vampires, argue with shitposters, yell at roleplayers, and fuck around. Welcome aboard.
>>
>>19469506
haha
>>
>>19469398
I respond to everyone but you come here only to insult her. Come one man. Share your feels with us
>>
>>19469502
Watch this when you get home: http://labb.in/s/ZYMB

Heed my warning and prepare yourself.
>>
>>19469623
This is some advanced autism
>>
>>19469645
You're using that word wrong. Not everything is autistic.
>>
>>19469623
>dat TINY knife
Germans are truly cucks
>>
>>19469664
Have you made sure you don't have Aspergers
>>
>>19469676
Prove you have a bigger legal one or shut up!
>>
>>19469687
>needing knife when you have a gun
>>
>>19469504
I'm not sure. I'm just bored. At first I thought the threads would have something of relevance, but since the elizabeth chapter in that book things have turned a bit dry.

It's still fun tho, you should stay a little longer.
>>
>>19469720
Damn, forgot the tripcode.
>>
>>19469701
You got a real fire gun?
>>
>>19469744
So you invented Vladdy to make it more... interesting? Kek.
Thread posts: 441
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.