[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post mundane prayer success stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Just post cool little moments where your prayer immediately came true, or came true in a way that was astounding. Most of mine are from when I was young, here's my favorite.

I was in a club in my High School that required us to visit many different schools. One time our mini-bus broke down in the middle of a downpour and everyone was miserable. The club moderator tried starting the engine repeatedly but it kept sputtering out. I'm a person of faith so I laid my hands on the bus seat in front of me, closed my eyes, and prayed for the bus to start. The next time the teacher turned the key, the engine started.

Coincidence or God? I have a few others that I think were cool.
>>
One time, when I was really stressed out and anxious, I kept calling out the name of Jesus over and over, getting slower with each call, then suddenly, I felt this feeling of utter joy overcame me and saw this white light for a second or two fill my vision. It was really amazing. Then I fell asleep about 15 minutes, give or take, after.

I think that was more than just a success to me. It means more to me than materialistic prayers being answered, not like those are bad things or anything.
>>
File: 1502756791242.jpg (115KB, 724x662px) Image search: [Google]
1502756791242.jpg
115KB, 724x662px
fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off
fucking ban jesus already
>>
File: IMG_2802.jpg (15KB, 298x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2802.jpg
15KB, 298x379px
I had a pain in my stomach and prayed to let the pain pass. I slept and awoke to find I had shit the bed.
Stomach pain was gone.
>>
File: CROUCHING TIGER.gif (2MB, 322x385px) Image search: [Google]
CROUCHING TIGER.gif
2MB, 322x385px
>rules
>/x/ - Paranormal
>For all your creepy images and stories
this thread has neither
therefore I will make it a creepy story
I summon a demon to plague your computers
>>
My prayers don't come true. God told me I don't deserve to have prayers come true and that I'm cursed.
>>
>>19463349
Uhh care to elaborate?
>>
How the fuck I ended here
>>
>>19463323
God can be creepy to nihilists ;)
>>
I don't pray, I just do. My faith is in my heart, but I don't expect God to do anything for me. I have to do it myself.
>>
>>19463288

pray for me, anons. i need it really badly.

currently rock-bottom, can't seem to find my way back up.

plagued with so much sadness, anxiety, crippling regret, suffocating despair.

i also feel dope sick, except with caffeine.
>>
>>19463288
Prayed to Jesus for my girlfirend's sister's boyfriend to win his MMA fight and he did.

Prayed to Jesus for my girlfriend's graddad's lumps to not be cancer and they weren't. I think they were, and Jesus healed them.
>>
>>19463323
>I summon a demon to plague your computers
I bind that demon in Jesus' name, and consign him to the hell prepared for him.
>>
>>19464885
>pray for me, anons. i need it really badly.
>currently rock-bottom, can't seem to find my way back up.
>plagued with so much sadness, anxiety, crippling regret, suffocating despair.
>i also feel dope sick, except with caffeine.
Praying for your healing in Jesus' name.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (64KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
64KB, 900x900px
I need help anons.
i've never been very religious, but god or some cosmic force of good has helped me in dire times. Then again i was praying for other people and not myself.
Frankly i dont think i deserve help, but i am very desperate.
I underwent a surgery that removed a chunk of my stomach about 3 weeks ago
things were fine at first. Then about a week ago i started getting gut rending nausea.
I went to the hospital and they said it was stomach flu, which sucks because i dont have much stomach left.

I am subsisting entirely off water and multivitamin pills. I havent eaten in a week. I fear my kidneys might be shutting down.
This fucking nausea will not subside. I dry heave constantly since there is nothing to puke up. I can barely stay hydrated because of the nausea and lack of stomach. I feel like im on death's door.
I've been desperately praying every night.
Im going back to the doctor tomorrow. I need some good vibes going my way.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.