[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else noticing more 'people' all around us acting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: SHOTS FIRED.gif (44KB, 400x204px) Image search: [Google]
SHOTS FIRED.gif
44KB, 400x204px
Anyone else noticing more 'people' all around us acting like NPCs? It's bizarre. They're acting in a very deliberate manner, as if they're following a script or being controlled in some way.
>>
what an NPC?
>>
Everyone is an NPC but me.
>>
Reality is an illusion and a hologram, of course they're following a script. That's why the same thing keeps happening again and again.
>>
>>19463036
If they're going to act like NPCs its time for the rest of us to start acting more like PCs.
>>
>>19463036
even you will
i know i am and i can't do anything about it
i tried hiding it works (for some time) literally just hide away don't cross paths with anyone don't talk to anyone don't be seen by anyone and your fate will not find you.
but you can't hide forever you can either follow the script or die...
>>
>>19463052
Time to kick some chickens and open those demon doors
>>
>>19463066
This. It's spread through social contact. They're (most likely) not actual NPCs, but they've had their ability to self-actualize snuffed out, usually at an early age, through what amounts to basically bullying.
>>
>>19463140

Right right, I understand now. And someone earlier said I was the problem. Smfh.
>>
>>19463036
abduction
and robot replaces
and this movie , saw ad try to underst and anon
link http://w ww. imdb.com/titl e/tt1213663/
>>
I try to be careful not to follow trends. It's freaky when people start getting into the same stuff at the same time.
>>
>>19463036
You are probably suffering a psychological episode of disassociation anon. Stress, anxiety, social disillusionment.

Lay off chemicals & intoxication. Avoid the news & social media. Cleanse your eating habits for a week.

Spend time with family members. Even a small amount of family time can be therapeutic. Avoid talking about world news/events & social media.

Good luck OP.
>>
It's just the result of regular demoralisation. Soviet Union did it all the time.
>>
>>19463036
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.
>>
>>19463036
No you just live near boring predictable people. Around here it's new crazy nonsense every day
>>
>>19463036
Yes they are called liberals
>>
If you're talking about online, you're right. There have been a huge number of bots of various types flooding social media for various reasons.

If you're talking about irl, you're a schizo.
>>
>>19463036
It's because they lack Divine Spirit.
>>
Devine spirit = autism
>>
ive noticed that a long time ago already.
there are some exceptions. those people are the "real" people.
they emit a special kind of energy.
>>
>people acting like NPCs
Oh gee, since when? Nigger I've been seeing this shit since I was born. And I've never been able to explain it. Let me guess, feelings of detachment too? Like your body wasn't really your own but you were playing some kinda meta game? lmfao

Now you're just fueling my hopes to become God next month on my birthday. Thanks. I'll be sure to send you an Amazon gift card after I conquer China.
>>
> NPCs give you quests
> quests get you money

how come I'm not rich yet
>>
>>19466629
cuz ur an NPC too.
>>
>>19463036
Maybe you need to lay off that rpg for a little while?
>>
>>19466603
STFU Hanz
>>
daily reminder i invented the thought of NPCs.
>>
>>19466645
no.
>>
>>19466641
So are you, fatboy
>>
These threads are to lure the unsuspecting, in case you're not aware every magic ritual and every belief system out there is out to get you.
Even gnosticism (which is the true religion) has been tampered with so you believe a few lies and crash and burn.
We live among a bunch of dicks that are trying to get your soul and spirit to die, that's basically it, no really, that's basically it.
Do not join any religion.
Do not join any spiritual group.
Do not accept spiritual teachings.
Do not make friends.
Do not meditate if invited.
Believe only gnosticism and adapted to this situation, that is, ignore the mythos, just assume there's a dark god surrounded by dark pricks who wanna git you.
>>
>>19466656
no i am not, insultiveboy.
>>
>>19466641
Then who is the mc?
>>
File: 1494536750196.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494536750196.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
>>19466657
>the only true religion is lies
>do not accept my teachings
>do not make friends
I like it
>>
File: horrifying.jpg (18KB, 225x220px) Image search: [Google]
horrifying.jpg
18KB, 225x220px
>>19463045
Perception is everything. Everything is relative to the observer.

That said, I often feel as though I'm in They Live.
>>
>>19463036
They get paid minimum wage
>>
File: c51.png (73KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
c51.png
73KB, 400x200px
>>19466649
Lmao you wish Florian
>>
>>19463036
the jews call these people "Goyim"
>>
>>19467548
And I call them "normies"
>>
>>19464749
It's more than just that, these people literally just parrot what they hear on the mainstream media, multiple people say the same thing in relation to Trump, for example, or Charlottesville, or whatever the latest news/event is - there's no real independent thought amongst them.
>>
People who act like NPC's are all on anti-psychotics. That's what they do to you.
>>
Welcome to Paranoia City, population: You.
>>
>>19463036
That's what happens when you hit around 35-45...it's called being stuck in a rut
>>
File: dughet.jpg (77KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
dughet.jpg
77KB, 800x599px
I get scared when I think about the extent to which the consciousnesses and identities of others are constituted by pop-cultural junk. We all tap into the collective unconscious but, while some of us are striving to sound the depths, most people go trawling the shallows.
>>
>>19467756
I understand what you're saying as far as that goes.

1 part of the problem is lack of knowledge of deep world history.

Another part is the lack of interest in taking care of difficult social, economic, & infrastructure problems.

Some people are content with a slow moving apocalypse.

Blame internet addiction, selfishness, lack of a God structure.

If the masses are moving towards "something," its natural for others to join the bandwagon.

Its a survival instinct.
>>
Do you get to the cloud district very often? Oh what am I saying? Of course you don't.
>>
>>19466626
Can't tell how much of that is a joke but you've made me chuckle nice and wide like Big Boss there.
>>
>>19463036
This is psychosis. Get help.
>>
>>19463036
Sounds like derealization/dissociation or possibly early signs of schizophrenia. I'd talk to a professional about it if I were you. Talking to folks in an echo-chamber like /x/ who are just going to reinforce your preconceived ideas is probably the least healthy thing you could do.
>>
>>19466180
Except it's literally rednecks and conservatives who act predictably and parrot the same shit over and over. Back to your garbageboard, you go.
>>
>>19463036
Yeah. It's strange. Only certain people seem real.
>>
>>19467918
I also think, and this is what OP might be experiencing, is that some people are noticing the mass brainwashing and mind control of the masses.

As people wake up and learn about the reality around them, they realize the automations programmed into others by the media and other government/establishment institutions.

Years of mind conditioning has lead to this.

I don't doubt that there are people legit experiencing derealization, depersonalization, psychosis, etc, but there's also the factor of mass mind control to consider.
>>
>>19463036
if you're referring to anyone who unironically says YAAAAASSS then yup I've noticed
>>
>>19469023
LOL if you don't think liberals aren't the same way, you're part of the brainwashed masses.

Both sides are brainwashed, you twat.
>>
>>19468043
Wait, really? Shit like this can be linked to schizophrenia? What if it feels like it and looks like it, but I can tell myself otherwise? This happens to me a lot and the feeling is strong, but I can usually argue the stupidity of it with myself enough to get the feeling to stop.
>>
>>19469063
>Muh both sides argument!

Except one side wants to help others while the other side wants mass genocide. Into the bin you go.
>>
Use your superpowers to exploit them, it's what I do.
>>
>NPC

come on back to your board >>>/r9k/
>>
People are waking up to universal entanglement. Sometimes it may seem like people are manufacturing coincidence, but that is only bad if it's bad. Don't confirmation bias yourself into only hearing the bad things.
>>
>>19469812

hopefully not these guys but stay strong, just in case they are from the YHWH hivemind
>>
>>19466572
>Devine spirit = autism
Adam Levine!?
>>
>>19463036
social conditioning
social media and the internet/phones means its more intrusive than even.
people see the lifestyle that is presented to them and mimic it to be popular
>>
>>19463041
a bot like in computer games
>>
>>19463045
> this is what an npc would say
>>
>>19466657
This.
Believe in the spirit. Believe in yourself.
Believe in nothing else.
>>
>>19463049
How do we shut it off?
>>
>>19471280
You don't shut it off. You/We get out of it. Ascension.
>>
Welcome to Corneria.
>>
Typical secluded nerd with no friends feelings. You should really go to a psychologist before your loneliness/faggotry turns you into a killer because "loleverythingislikeavidyagame".
>>
>>19471286
How do I do that? I think it just keeps looping.
>>
>>19467292
They'll show up when we need them.
>>
>>19469023
This.
Liberals vary in the form of retardation.
They come in all sort of different shapes and sizes. While the right is all the same.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.