[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do with nymph/succubus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Not sure which one it is. It will touch me sexually but won't let me pound it yet. Tells me I have to better myself before it shows itself fully to me. Wants me to expand my mind.

I grew up doing nothing but TV/Video Games/Drugs. I talk to her a bit but im bad at conversation due to being autistic or something.

What are some activities I can do with a spirit girl? I'm working on a astral projecting, and she goes into my dreams but I can't just sleep all day. She also wants me to stay off drugs.

My days generally go like this

>volunteer 3 days a week
>read news
>play witcher 3 and overwatch
>watch netflix
>talk to her
>Vape
>drink beer

I want to better myself but im not sure how to. Mind is blank all the time. Suffer from chronic boredom.
>>
>>19462902

knit her etheric pussy with gold thread

problem solved
>>
File: 1501840799832.png (720KB, 900x1177px) Image search: [Google]
1501840799832.png
720KB, 900x1177px
>stay off drugs

i think we can all agree on this
>>
get a job?
>>
Better yourself by getting mental help you fucking loon
>>
>>19462937
I see a psychologist weekly. Don't want anti depressants as they make me limp.

Anti psychotics did nothing to remove her and she's healed my of a physical problem. She's real.
>>
You don't deserve her.
>>
>>19462960
Probably not but she's dedicated to helping me. She says she knows I'm mentally ill. I want to better myself and make her happier. But I feel stuck.
>>
>>19462932

Oh, I think I get this comic; from my occult studies I've read the succubi and other demons are completely repulsed by the Aura of a Virgin right?

>One way, or another I suppose that's true.
>>
>>19462902
Lovin.
>>
>>19462971
You better do what she says or she'll fucking ruin your pathetic little life.
>>
>>19462932
I'm not that fat anon
>>
>>19463861
Why so mad aurora?
>>
i also hear voices they have access to all you can think. in my case. theyre compulsive liars, very mechanic, its like a design which you climb out of. meditstion quiets them
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.