[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we all know ghosts aren't real and any paranormal activity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: dr-manhattan.jpg (19KB, 306x400px) Image search: [Google]
dr-manhattan.jpg
19KB, 306x400px
So we all know ghosts aren't real and any paranormal activity is just the result of a glitch in block time, right?
>>
>>19462491
something akin to ghost is real. they bug me when i try to sleep. apparently there is some sort of tough man contest or bum fighting thing going on constantly in my neighborhood with the "ghost"

shits annoying as hell. every now and then some of them wander into the house and try to get me to participate but im supposedly abnormally durable. bed shakes and my body recoils against the bed but no pain or anything

every now and then have dreams of it like getting thrown in a pit and having to fight my way out. the pit is below my house. think its the aquifer the old pump we dont use is connected to. we have city water
>>
File: Dick The Jimworm.jpg (2KB, 125x96px) Image search: [Google]
Dick The Jimworm.jpg
2KB, 125x96px
>>19462491
I sometimes get aroused by spirits so I won't think that ghosts aren't real lol
>>
>>19462516
This is called schizophrenia and is the cause of many paranormal thoughts. We forget that we are biological imperfect beings who try to make sense of things feeling weird. For instance, I'm hearing voices that nobody else hears so I am possessed. We also forget how heavily drugs have influenced our thought process over the millennia while not fully understanding them, causing hallucinations to be described as ghosts or angels/demons.
>>
>>19462637
>SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>19462491
Nah. Ghosts absolutely exist. They're just regular people without bodies.
>>
>>19462491
block time? hahahaha, no
>>
>>19462491

No. Ghosts are our loved ones who are now dead.
>>
>bandwagoneering
>on /x/
whatever, knock yourself out
>>
>>19462491
Yes, but Fedoran magic is even more profound. We are a storytelling species, and these stories have profound impacts on our lives that can't be reduced. The world of stories has fundamentally different rules than the ones of physics that can only be described in their own context. Herein lies the magic: self as a story, as a narrative entity capable of profound acts of authorship, most especially self-authorship. Stories themselves train authorship, both imagined and experienced as narratives. We are magical beings because the essence of who we are is self-artisan, we are creators. With the death of God and the supernatural comes the affirmation of the artistic value of the mythological by virtue of being a creation, a manifestation of the stories humanity has experienced. They become part of us; we are myth-making and meaning-creating beings fnord.
>>
>>19463970
Do you not realize how self absorbed you sound expecting life to keep going after death? Where the fuck are all the ghosts of dead bugs and spiders?
>>
I personally think that ghosts are a part of a person or their soul/conciousness left behind after death and what they do depends on the person they are from, but I don't think they are a technically a separate entity, rather an extension, but you guys can interpret it your own way.
>>
>>19465572
It's possible they are so small they do not appear or are just not intelligent enough too. I think they are responsible for phantom itches, pains, and bites
>>
>>19462637
wasted time and effort talking sense into people who genuinely think they can summon
D E M O N S
E
M
O
N
S
>>
>>19466086
No, he didn't waste time. He reminded me that normal people still exist!
>>
>>19462491
wrong
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.