[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vision from Virgin Mary (4 years ago)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Anabolic_screeching.png (197KB, 333x346px) Image search: [Google]
Anabolic_screeching.png
197KB, 333x346px
I once imagined having sex with the immaculate, all-loving virgin mary. Then I went to sleep and she stands there in the light, saying "Foolishness, you are destined to death". When I heard death, everything turned black, I woke up and my life took a great turn. I got severely depressed, my peers excluded me from meetings, I became a total loner and my parents wanted me to die and to kick me out.

Now I am 20, still a virgin, I am a good-looking autist with no social perspective in life. I am a full procrastinator, nevertheless I am forced to study STEM because everything else is shit. I have no friends and god hates me. Peace
>>
Yikes. Spiritually that's pretty close to raping someone's mother. I can't even imagine what motivated you to imagine having sex with the, you know, Holy Mother.

I suggest praying a full rosary (that's 50 Hail Marys) for nine days, asking her forgiveness. If you're sincere and stick with it (it's just nine days, you can do this) she'll extend her forgiveness and although your life won't take a dramatic upturn, it'll at least level out and be mediocre at best.
>>
I'll find that bitch in my dreams and stick it in her cornhole for you.
>>
>>19462243
DUUUUUUDE I prayed so many rosaries in my life, got to confession and mess and everything that I got was a temporary positive change after confession and communion. In my prime years I wanted to become something like a prophet, to be near to god's heart and grow in wisdom and knowledge to beat the injustice in this world.

I got visions and freaky dreams, I could actually see that god cared about me. He forced my parents to accept that I wanted to stay free from work on sunday (that would have been pretty hard by myself). I was ugly af in my teen years and still there were many girls who considered me as kinda cute and stuff. Everybody was listening to me as if I'd be some kind of Genius.

Every fucking bonus I got was gone after I had this particular vision. Fuck this.
>>
>>19462255
I respect you, but you really should not even try that. (At least post the results then)
>>
>>19462226
Can someone pls give me an alternative to this religious cancer? I need help.
>>
>>19462303
Even alternatives are suggested you'd still feel drawn back to this faith. Been there, done that. I have a stupidly extensive knowledge of a variety of religions and spiritualities and no matter what, I'm always called back to the faith. At this point all I can say to god is, fine, you win. Still bearing false witness against my neighbors though because so many of my coworkers are cunts and that's just how it is.
>>
>>19462344
Maybe it's fate. But why would God allow us to live without his guidance when we need him the most?
>>
>>19462226
Does Mary know the end is near?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.