[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General Anonymous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 421
Thread images: 106

File: Penguin.jpg (240KB, 586x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Penguin.jpg
240KB, 586x1000px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19459750
>>
File: 4r5zANi.png (73KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
4r5zANi.png
73KB, 900x900px
>>19462008
>penguin for four of pentacles
>not hush
>>
Trading.
Earlier I got a read here:
>>19461579
And was disappointed to see that someone I've drifted apart from now sees me as an enemy. I did some thinking and I guess things did sort of sour between us and while I feel like viewing me as an enemy is a bit extreme, I understand if they dislike me. I'm wondering if it is possible that I could ever change their feelings towards me to more positive feelings and how I can begin to go about that. Should I initiate conversation or should I let them come to me?
>>
Doing a good old trade!
I just wanted to know what Bella thinks of me?
This is not a romance query it's more of a friend that is going to be my roommate kind of thing. And I want for us to be harmonious.
>>
>>19462055
I'll trade you. My query here:
>>19462034
>>
>>19462034

>Their feelings:King of Cups (R), Four of Pentacles

>What should anon do: Sun (R), Temperance (R), Nine of Wands

It is not that they see you as an enemy i believe but more like they are very wary of having any feelings towards you. L is trying to create a safe bubble for his/her emotions.

Now, if you really want to get things in the right track you should try to have some more commitment, specially in making them a part of your life again. Dont expect things to go one way or another because things are still pretty much in the air. you should initiate if my interpretation is correct. Nine of wands is a card of expectation and it was placed in the ''not do'' part of the spread, although the sun reverse might signify that right now is a bad time.

Hope this helps and if you want me to extend just let me know.
>>
>>19462034
I don't think the word enemy in that read should be taken literally, but as an opposition between you two. I understand where you're coming from, I wish you and L all the best, but sometimes you need to put this situation to rest. The constant poking isn't helping you or L to heal. I know you're not here just to listen to a random advice, but sometimes we have to let go to gain something. The spiritual never forget us, let them work on your favor too and work on yourself to overcome this anxiety.

Here's the reading:

King of Cups, King of Swords rx, 10 of Cups
Before reaching him out, control your emotions, tame them to know when and how these can work on your favor. King of Cups is a good diplomat, but too much emotional emphasis becomes a mess and falls on the lap of the King of Swords reversed. If you're not able to deal with it emotionally, your bad side will come out, manipulation and things that were bottled are likely to come up.

But answering your question, yes it is possible to change it to a more harmonious relationship between you two. 10 of Cups is the expected outcome. But for that you must balance both Kings, the emotional and the rational or more hurt will come.
>>
>>19461931
>>
>>19462070

I am not great at it but i have gotten positive feedback before. I dont know much about health irl so that makes things more difficult :/

whats up?
>>
>>19462055
First impression:
>Wheel of Fortune, Five of Pentacles rx, Nine of Swords
A very practical impression. She feels there is still more to know about you and she isn't quite decided exactly how she feels about you, but she does worry what you may think of her. Five of Pentacles reversed tells me that she's actually looking forward to a possible roommate situation. Is she in a tight spot? Seems like you might be saving her butt from a less than pleasurable situation.
How being roommates would work out:
>Page of Swords, Three of Pentacles, Temperance, Fool, Nine of Pentacles
Pretty good situation it seems like! It won't be a very casual relationship but you'll definitely be friendly, cordial at worst. Seems you both may step on each other's toes sometimes, and communication might be a bit rough due to how formal your relationship seems, but overall it'll be a great, comfortable arrangement.
>>
>>19462064
>>19462066
Thanks so much! Are there's from two separate anons? I read for the first one in the roommate situation so I just need the query from whichever of you two I haven't read yet.
>>
>>19462034
I'll do an empath reading if you dont mind!
Dear Lord I feel so very icy coming from this person. Communication right now at this moment just doesn't seem like a good option if you want to get back with this person. I keep seeing a grandfather clock's arms that keeps spinning and spinning and spinning. You need to just let this rest for a good while. Allow emotions to just settle and then you should communicate with this person.

Best of luck
>>
>>19462075
I'm not sure what's going on with me. It's either about a blocked vein, heart or brain. I'm kinda scared, while im working out something happened and left side of my cerebellum feels weird now.

Inb4 go to the doctor, i will this week. Can you look at it for me please, im really afraid i may get a paralysis or something.
>>
>>19462084
Different anon and I don't need a read, just wanted to help, thanks for your offer. I wish you both all the best.
>>
>>19462084

>Are there's from two separate anons?

Yep.

Mine was free tho. Your query just called my attention
>>
>>19462097
>>19462100
Wow, thanks, anons! I really appreciate it!
>>19462088
Ty did you need a read
>>
>>19462115
Yes I'm the one who did the empath reading and I'm the one who asked about the roommate.
>>
>>19462119
I just realized you did me read already.
Haha thank you Anon!
>>
>>19462119
Query?
>>
>>19462126
Oh! Ok
>>
>>19462096
>something happened and left side of my cerebellum feels weird now.
>Inb4 go to the doctor

seriously, anything that's nervous system related needs to be checked out immediately.
go to the emergency room yeh dork.
>>
>>19462096

>What is the issue?

>Nine of Pentacles, Two of Wands (R), Ten of Wands

Whatever it is is something that has been building up, not a sudden trauma. Its inside and hard to notice at sight.

>Page of Swords, Eight of Cups (R)

Yeah, i would say you have the right idea on the brain. Perhaps lack of oxygen, something is failing to deliver but it does not seems like a blockage and more like a deviation.

What should anon do?: Four of Wands, Seven of Wands (R)

Going to the doctor is a must, for it might go away but as stated before this has been building up, it can become more serious if the necessary means have not been taken. It does not seems like a lost cause or something to be extremely alarmed however yet i would not put blind trust on this reading, teamwork and going out is advised, Go to the doctor asap.
>>
>>19462096
wtf dude, I'm feeling the exact same thing today, thought it was a migraine tension building up.
Is your neck and shoulder stiff too since you said you're working out?
>>
I will do three(3) readings. Method is bibliomancy.

>Gender
>Winter picture

Take the reading with a grain of salt :^)
>>
File: images-4.jpg (12KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
12KB, 284x177px
>>19462177

Male

Next gf (personality traits)
>>
File: cat_winter-wallpaper-960x600[1].jpg (159KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
cat_winter-wallpaper-960x600[1].jpg
159KB, 960x600px
>>19462177
male
love reading please
>>
File: pexels-photo-54200.jpg (524KB, 3126x1978px) Image search: [Google]
pexels-photo-54200.jpg
524KB, 3126x1978px
>>19462177
Female
Whats in the future with my crush and I?
>>
>>19461964
Ill trade if you're still here, query?
>>
>>19462177
Female

Also a love reading please? Haha I know it's just what you want to hear
>>
>>19462218
Sorry I have no idea why that posted
>>
>>19462186
‘I am aware of your way of thinking,’ said the mason, ‘but the way of thinking that you speak of, and which you see as emerging from your own thought processes, is the way of thinking of most men, and invariably the fruit of pride, indolence and ignorance. Forgive me for saying it, my dear sir, but if I had not been aware of it, I should not have spoken to you. Your way of thinking is a sad delusion.’

She has a mind of her own and won't be afraid to speak it, but she also knows how to different opinions. You two will probably quarrel a lot about such things, and you should be rational and firm when such times come.

>>19462191
‘If battle is engaged within three days the French would win, but if it was later God knows what would come of it.’ Napoleon was not beaming, though he did seem to be in the highest of spirits, and he had the words repeated.
This did not escape Lavrushka, who decided to provide further amusement by pretending not to know who he was talking to.

The more you wait, the longer it'll take. So, just pursue the women you want or try to find women to pursue?

>>19462198
But here they were in a kind of enchanted forest with shifting, black shadows and the glitter of diamonds, and a flight of marble steps, and the silvery roofs of enchanted buildings, and the yelp of wild animals. ‘And if this really is Melyukovka,’ thought Nikolay, ‘it’s a very funny thing that we’ve driven through a land that could have been anywhere and ended up here.’

It'll be a while until you two get anywhere, but you will eventually reach the desired destination. I believe it'll be a bit unexpected and not really 'planned'.
>>
>>19462240

First one. Thank you anon reader and yeah i can be stubborn lel... No wonder why no gf ;_;

Have a good one m8
>>
>>19462218
>>19462221
The windows of the room Princess Marya was lying in looked west. She lay on the sofa with her face towards the wall, and as she fingered the buttons on a leather cushion she could see nothing but that cushion, and for all her vagueness there was only one thing on her mind. She was thinking about the finality of death and her own vileness of spirit, which she hadn’t known about until now, until it had emerged during her father’s illness. She wanted to pray, but hadn’t the courage to do so; she could not turn to God in her present spiritual state. She lay like this for a very long time.

You can choose to stay where you're grieving your current situation or you can start doing new things. You'll probably realize soon that nobody can stop you from doing the things you want to ^^
>>
>>19462201
What can I do to speed up the progress as much as possible? Yours?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>19462177
>Male

General political/social/happening prediction for the next year, please.
>>
>>19462309
>Wintersun
Damn, negro!
>>
trading.

What's my best course with this guy?
>>
File: 1497591480537.jpg (26KB, 300x355px) Image search: [Google]
1497591480537.jpg
26KB, 300x355px
It's my birthday, so I would be really grateful is someone would pick up this air query for me.

I'm 27 now, and I would just like to know how I should spend the upcoming years. What to focus on etc. Sort of a general reading, I guess.
>>
File: Capture.png (28KB, 550x567px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
28KB, 550x567px
1. My mom says I shouldn't be doing this (Carmelite Catholic)

2. What is this thing and why don't I have anything in the bottom half?
>>
>>19462342
Be aware and just kind of go with the flow for now. There might be a new phase naturally about to occur in your life.

I draw a few different cards because I did repulls and wasn't sure but overall this is the message I got.
>>
>>19462304
Ace of Pentacles, the hierophant, ten of cups, eight of swords

Help the guy out so he has time to help you out. There might be some things going on with his family and career that is taking time away from working on your project with you. The less he has to worry about the more time he can focus on with you for it. Its a situation where you get what you put into it. He won't be open about the stuff going on or will refuse to talk about it with you but you have to be a secret santa and do favors to help where you can.

Is the effects of E permanent or temporary?
>>
>>19462335

Still there?
>>
>>19462383
Yup
>>
>>19462354
I drew a few sets of cards, but they were all uncertain, like it has a tenuous degree of permanency that can be undone, or like there is an option for permanency that requires a specific action to be performed upon it. There's not really a clear answer there, because external force could still affect it and push it in either direction.

Scrying, I see a pin being pulled and allowing a lock to drop into place. That pin represents what is keeping the option open. Looking at a pin mechanism like that should give a good understanding of the dynamic.

Would you like to trade again?
>>
>>19462383
But not for much longer.
>>
>>19462150
Thank you. I went to the doctor and he didnt give a fuck. Told me to get an appointment on monday to whenever the fuck they give me the date. Hopefully i'll fucking die until then

>>19462159
My neck was stiff all my left side went numb for an hour, but hey unless you have a gunshot its all ok in doctors eyes
>>
>>19462383
Annnnnd I'm off to take a bath.
>>
>>19462351
Thank you very much for your help! I'll try to be cautious then and not stress too much.
>>
>>19462386

I see a little mice being chased by a cat, the scene takes play in a house. The mouse manages to elude its predator for a while but its ultimately cornered. Hope is not lost for there is a small hole in the wall, and strangely another mouse is waiting for him on it.

Its better to be somewhat persistent with the guy, shake the box until something comes out or so to speak. He will likely avoid being straight with you but i believe he will eventually find an opening in his heart and see you as a possible partner rather than something scary for him.

Basically be persistent, things are not going to look good for a while, in fact they might not work at all... But its up to you to push things for him since he will not pull through without enough motivation or at least that is your safest bet.

>>19462407

Oh well, there is your reading. I do not need a trade to be honest, i just hope you read it and find it helpful. Good luck femanon
>>
>>19462285
Thank you, that was brilliant
>>
File: elmadance.gif (4MB, 350x378px) Image search: [Google]
elmadance.gif
4MB, 350x378px
Doing some reads today ladas and lados, performing five [5]. If interested

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions

As always this is practice so dont expect much. Good luck and i hope i can help~
>>
>>19462427
I feel like I'm the mouse running but deciding to give him a chance. We will see and thank you so much for your time.

About to go watch movies with him.
>>
>>19462535
Wanna trade one?:^)

>>19462177
>>
>>19462535
Who this?
>>
>>19462535
What will come of what i told her?
Male (me) and female
Thanks
>>
>>19462539

Well i might have been off. Thank you for the feedback and i hope you enjoy the day femanon.
>>
>>19462535
Femme
I'd like some insight regarding my exchange program, please.
Thanks!
>>
>>19462543
A fake reader
>>
>>19462551
We'll see how it goes but everything points to trying it out. Thank you!!
>>
>>19462542

Sure thing brah. Whats your query?

I wish to know what keeps me off the hook sometimes and how to fix it. Its regarding divination, so technically occult stuff.
>>
>>19462535

female
can you tell me anything about my future bf?
>>
>>19462547

>What you said: Seven of Pentacles (R), Ace of Pentacles (R)

>What will come: Six of Pentacles, Knight of Swords (R), Page of Swords

Hmm, you made her a proposition to change things, particularly to remove something that has hindered your relationship and start a new from it. In a sense to make a change for the better since things have not been working out the way you two have hoped.

She will comply if she has not already but this will lead to a difference of opinion, arguments that are not well performed at first and hurt you both. One of you will stand in a ''i told you so'' attitude but this could be positive if it serves as an experience for future endeavors, emphasis on [if].

Good luck and i hope this helped. Feedback is always welcome
>>
>>19462393
Sure whats your query?
>>
>>19462609
Thanks anon that was great
>>
>>19462567
The basic essentials were out of the way, everybody’s feet, arms, necks and ears having been scrupulously scrubbed, powdered and perfumed in readiness for the ball. Legs and feet were adorned with open-work silk stockings and white satin shoes; everyone’s hair was almost done. Sonya was at the stage of finishing touches, as was the countess, but Natasha had spent so much time looking after everybody else that she was now running late. She was still sitting at the mirror with a housecoat over her thin little shoulders. Sonya stood in the middle of the room, dressed and ready, fastening down one last recalcitrant ribbon and hurting her tiny finger as she pushed a pin squeakily through the silk.
‘No, Sonya, not like that!’ said Natasha, looking round, both hands clutching her hair, which the maid who was arranging it wasn’t quick enough to let go of. ‘It doesn’t go like that. Come here.’ Sonya squatted down. Natasha adjusted the ribbon.

You're almost 'ready' , but there is something you're not doing right, something small but necessary.
The passage didn't really say what it's, but hints to be something that is hurting you the more you try to wear it.
How to fix?! Apparently, someone else will need to do it for you, this person will see you struggling for a while and will offer a helping hand, you'll then realize how easy it was :)

Tell me if the reading was satisfactory, and then I will query.
>>
>>19462553

>The program: Three of Wands, Sun
>What you should know: Page of Pentacles, Empress, Six of Pentacles (R), Two of Swords (R)

So lets take this out of the table, The program itself is great, it will bring a lot of clarity to things that have been distant to you so far.

You will be eager to make the most of it but the cards are advising you to balance yourself out, particularly not to give too much to other people or things, hard to tell which but i have a feeling you will realize it once you are there and asked for it. The last card is a though one considering the positivism on regards to the essence on the whole reading. It might be on regards of something intricate about your persona, it might weight on you and force you to avoid giving the attention this needs while it places you in constant predicaments. If you are very shy it might be that, i dont know why but i have a feeling that it might be it, like you feel you are being mislead and unable to recognize if you truly are because you dont like following.

Just be careful, try to balance things out. The experience can be great but it will of course subject to your own actions and choices.

Good luck and i hope this helps femanon. Feedback would be cool if possible.

>>19462644

Yep, seems accurate although its hard to say for certain. It could definitely be that.

I am more than happy to read for you bro. Shoot away.

>>19462635

Thank you for the feedback anon! I hope everything works out the best for you two.
>>
>>19462690
Mine is sort of occult-ish too.

Is she, S, the person I was waiting/looking for?:3
>>
>>19462614
Would it help me to incorporate anyone else into our work? If so, whom?
>>
>>19462008
Leaving this here for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CulmziggpvA

Thank me later :^)
>>
>>19462702

Not only occult but a yes/no question >:^(

Wellp i will give it a shot.

>Yes: Eight of Swords (R)
>No: Magician (R)
>S: Nine of Wands, Ten of Pentacles (R)

>Clarification for the situation (heh it rhymes): Two of Pentacles (R), Five of Cups (R), Five of Swords.

s/he could do? Yes, is s/he the one you were waiting for? Nope. The thing is, you kinda lost track of what you were waiting for. Which i can only assume its some sort of soulmate (hence the S?). Its not going to be pretty with her or so does the card seem to say. You will regret the experience and even when you try to move away it is still going to bite you in the ass.

The thing about S is that she is ''broken'', i might be a bit harsh on this assertion but what i mean is that she (?) does not belongs to your way of life, either she or you have changed.

Its a hard reading, please take what i say with the whole bucket of salt. Good luck and i am happy to extend if you feel the need to
>>
File: BUVNdb3.gif (3MB, 450x187px) Image search: [Google]
BUVNdb3.gif
3MB, 450x187px
>>19462558

:^)
>>
>>19462769
Sorry about asking a double no query :^)

She is the person in question, that's the first letter of her name. Not really a soulmate, since I don't believe in that, but a potential lover...

>You will regret the experience and even when you try to move away it is still going to bite you in the ass.
Something is wrong when you regret things that haven't happened yet :^) I will regret even more if I don't go for it, desu.

Broken in what sense?

Thank you so much.
>>
>>19462570

He offers a service for free in some anonymous cantonese board. He sometimes flirts with his female customers but seems like he is not really good at it since i can hear a

>tfw no gf REEEEEE

:^)

>Nine of Cups (R), Hermit (R)

Wew, we are looking at one introverted guy. He has a lot to offer but he usually keeps it to himself, this makes him very lonely in nature and somewhat insecure even when he really does not have a low self esteem, nor problems relating to other people [am i really describing myself? {OwO}]

>Moon, Five of Wands (R)

His appearance is somewhat plain. He does not looks bad but it does not stands out more than the average person, some times even bellow that, but he has great potential too look better and be a chad. He will probably be your type though, mysterious looking .

>Devil , Eight of Swords.

It is not going to be an issue for you to recognize him. Attraction to him will be apparent at mere sight if you dont know him already and if you do, you probably think a lot about him already.

Hope this helps and good luck.
>>
>>19462907

lel, oh you. i don't know anyone like that, or at least i can't think of anyone. i hope i meet him soon though. thank you
>>
>>19462899

>Broken in what sense

Nine of wands portraits a wounded man, Ten of pentacles talks about perpetuity, in this sense it came reversed. In short a bad experience that left a scar. Imagine someone that used to be happy duck turn into someone depressed and always on the fence with negativity or pessimism. That kind of broken

Again, i can be wrong and definitely dramatic/exaggerated some times. Sorry if i am. Dont let my reading discourage you for trying anything, the future can always change, my readings are just a warning.

> I will regret even more if I don't go for it, desu

I agree. nothing worst than to live with the ''what if''

Good luck man, i hope everything works the best, i honestly do.
>>
>>19462735
five of swords, nine of cups, page of pentacles, eight of swords

There's someone younger than you that's going to be hard to get on board, sort of isolated from you right now. They have a very agreeable personality and are a perfect fit for the job. There might be some rocky history with them in your past which is causing the isolation. They might also have no experience but can be instructed. It is going to take convincing to get them on board.

Just my future boyfriend
>>
>>19462535
Male
What does my near future hold?
>>
>>19462952
>Nine of wands portraits a wounded man, Ten of pentacles talks about perpetuity, in this sense it came reversed. In short a bad experience that left a scar. Imagine someone that used to be happy duck turn into someone depressed and always on the fence with negativity or pessimism. That kind of broken

You just described someone I'm waiting for, lad :^)

I will give you feedback once I make a move, It might take a while though.

Just let me know when you need a reading ^^
>>
>>19462535
Male looking for females
Love reading please
>>
Trading
>>
>>19463258
qeuery?
>>
>>19463296
Still here?
I'm wondering how my relationship will develop this year? Will I get my socks knocked off or will it remain mostly casual?
Yours?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19463387
Query?
Mine:
>>19463311
>>
>>19463394
I want to learn if a spiritual learning process with N involved is over or if need to learn something else.

If you agree please let me know and I will start yours.
>>
>>19463409
*want to know
>>
>>19463409
Yup! Starting
>>
>>19463419
Okay I shall start yours.
>>
>>19463409
six of pents, three of swords, justice/ten of cups, queen of swords, empress

Things are changing but they're not over entirely. Your relationship is evolving and while a certain dynamic may be coming to an end, this will give birth to a new path you will take together spiritually. This new path will seem distant but more endearing in a way. Sort of like you're performing a duty, even if it means going separate ways you'll still continue to learn from your experiences and previous growth together. I hope this makes sense, but basically the way things are now is going to change, but in the big picture you'll still achieve more growth and knowledge from the experiences you've had and from the path you have ahead.
>>
>>19463311
>>19463311
Sorry about that.

The Fool, Two of Cups, The Moon

Wow. these are some great cards. You will definitely have a new beginning in this relationship. Maybe he will propose or something else will cement you two together. A lot of positivity and It will seem too good to be true. Be careful of deception or promises. There is going to be something off quality about the union so I am assuming its a "lets get married in Vegas" sort of deal. I don't think it's negative as much as rushed and strange to onlookers.

How is my love life before the end of the year?
>>
File: 21.png (66KB, 666x448px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
66KB, 666x448px
>>19462346
I think we are very one sided
>>
>>19463419
Unfortunately for you, I see struggle, you are not really sure where this relationship is taking, so you will feel bound, shackled to the situations surrounding your relationship, you would not feel quite confident on it enduring as much as you expecting, or it being as reliable as you actually wished for, sadness is what you will portray to your partner.

Your partner seems to be seeing the world falling apart before them, there is very little than can bee done about the situation, but at the same time, they will try their best to keep things as smooth as possible, making sure it improves over time.

In general I see struggle and conflict.

I am sorry to say this.
>>
>>19463435
queen of wands, three of cups, ace of pentacles

So there will definitely be positive developments in the romance department but don't expect an actual relationship this year. Expect a crush or a quick affair that may develop into something eventually, but it'll go at a snail's pace. Whoever you encounter will likely go into your connection looking for a friends with benefits type situation and eventually consider something more after a great deal of time.
>>
>>19463387
query?
>>
>>19463446
Too bad :/
>>
>>19463434
Mind if we trade again?

Does this mean that overall I will stop interacting but there will be more spiritual lessons I will learn from the past experiences?
>>
Help our souls lads
Its a lonely saturday night
>>
Air Query

Sorry if its vague.

I have a suspicion on two people and what they are doing, I'd like to know if my suspicions are correct, or maybe I'm just thinking too much.

Thank you in advance.
>>
File: 1503179609748.jpg (986KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1503179609748.jpg
986KB, 1440x2560px
>>19463470
Work this. I'm going shopping and am at a loss.

The first three correspond to the query and the fourth is pictured with common books for comparison. Allegedly actual size. I don't shuffle for inversion so I don't know what to make of the first card.
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (32KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
32KB, 448x545px
>>19463480
>>
>>19463470

Sorry we're all having a nude beach party with margaritas.
>>
File: 1496819531125.jpg (73KB, 702x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496819531125.jpg
73KB, 702x1024px
>>19463480
>>
>>19463480

>Dragon dildos

Please tell me you did a box thread on /v/
>>
>>19463514
Every time I order something. Now make sense of my reading.
>>
>>19463523

Get either Lovers or Tower
>>
File: tumblr_oc073iEwNO1qbb77eo1_400.gif (2MB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc073iEwNO1qbb77eo1_400.gif
2MB, 400x170px
doing spirit guide readings
please gender and age
ok hope yall are ready for some really vague readingss
>>
>>19463544
Male
>>
>>19463022
Skinny face, longish nose, light hair up and draped a bit. He's kind of goofy-looking. If you've ever seen Reservoir Dogs, picture a goofier Mr Orange (Tim Roth's character) with a slightly darker hair color. He seems kind-hearted and simple. Slightly dull, but nice enough, albeit slightly oblivious.

Apologies for he delay, something came up.
>>
>>19463544
male 23
>>
>>19463535
The bad potato scares me off the first one, but you have to do better than that. Lovers reads like a compromise and Tower scares me more than a little.
>>
>>19463544

M 27

Guide me yo
>>
>>19463544
Female 20
>>
>>19463556

Both arr better than boring Hierophant reversed

Tower can be positive despite the common belief. Basically those two are either great or terrible, you need more cards or to buckle up lel
>>
>>19463544
female
>>
File: tumblr_oumg0vw0IG1w6pximo1_1280.jpg (115KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oumg0vw0IG1w6pximo1_1280.jpg
115KB, 750x732px
>>19463550
ur spirit guide doesn't have a good ear tuned into u it seems, at least that might be the way it seems
anyway it's feeling like u don't have to be a cunt all the time and try and be more lax... it has to do w ur need to be a big strong man, but know it comes off as being an asshole most of the time... time to look for urself some more!!!
ur relationship w ur dad isn't that important focus more on ur lil bro he's sufferin more...financially too so maybe be an emotiona rock for him
i don't even know if u have a bro... lol sorry if u don't
ur slackin on ur studies man... idk either ur a dropout or ur seriously slackin and it's hurting ur chances at success
also get out of the house more
>>
>>19463544
Female 17
Will give you a reading in return
>>
>>19463544
I can trade, but if you just want to give the reading it's fine.

Male
>>
Can someone trade me?
>>
>>19463544
Male 22
Please tell me what they say
>>
>>19463599
What's your query?
>>
Trade anyone?
>>
>>19463571
Reverse pope is anti-social as fuck and isn't that what you want, sitting around in your room getting spurtual? Tower was a late choice and I'm unsure, but Lovers doesn't seem to have what I'm looking for. Last one not pictured was the Moon and was a whole lot of nothing and uncertainty followed by a difficult realization that I could seldom take all the way. When you could have that deep realization at the end it something else, but it's more than I can handle.
>>
>>19463603
What happens if I join the group W? I feel out of place
>>
File: tumblr_op9ptrjQUG1qzhjh2o1_540.jpg (55KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op9ptrjQUG1qzhjh2o1_540.jpg
55KB, 540x405px
>>19463554
uve got a really social spirit guide...
he finds a go go go life really important for u right now...,,,but doesn't find...quick decisions to be smart either bc u will find urself in stupid situations...if u do that...
there's someone in ur life who is suffering emotionally please help her i think she is in ur family... someone very skilled at something idk
final words... stop being so stubborn
consider the other side of things
>>
>>19463544
Female
>>
File: tumblr_oprv4tHjSv1wp5oqvo1_1280.png (241KB, 1202x1148px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oprv4tHjSv1wp5oqvo1_1280.png
241KB, 1202x1148px
>>19463557
sexy femal e spirit
face ur heartbreak bro
stop with the bad communication with ur lover
good job in schoool
and find a fuckin job?????? i think
one of those
>>
>>19463617
I want to know about my friendship, (yes, friendship), with H.

In short, does she want to remain friends or is she uninterested?

Reply to me and I will start yours
>>
File: 2015_02_12_18.27.31.jpg (109KB, 473x286px) Image search: [Google]
2015_02_12_18.27.31.jpg
109KB, 473x286px
>>19463623
What exactly is a go go go life? Like go out every night and meet as many people as possible?

Could you try to tell me more about the person in despair so I can try to reach to her?

>stop being so stubborn
pic related
>>
>>19463544
Male, 26

Thanks!
>>
Tradin!
>>
>>19463544

Male, 30.
What lesson do I keep failing to learn?
>>
File: tumblr_ngz6h5z7tC1tvhjyno1_400.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngz6h5z7tC1tvhjyno1_400.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>19463585
spirit's got nothin to do really... ur doin a lot of the work lol
caution not needed, espeically when it comes to financial decisions.... weird advice but... whatever
looks like ur thiking of staying or going somewhere and u might just go....
but if u do it'll be a heavy heavy load on ur back, more than u can take

general for me please!!
>>
>>19463654
I can trade for this >>19463644
>>
File: tumblr_ocgjdwgTIk1t9553oo1_400.gif (2MB, 393x413px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocgjdwgTIk1t9553oo1_400.gif
2MB, 393x413px
>>19463646
like taking no breaks between school and work and things like that... fill ur time with hobbies etc
not really like... being social necessarily more like no break time
the person in despair was kind of like... i think... someone who didn't have a lot of confidence, but was really good at something they didn't consider a talent!! probably someone in ur family... female...
>>
>>19463544
M 24

please guide me spirit, lord knows i need it. and im too late i know
>>
>>19463584
You'd be correct on literally everything but me having a little brother, only child.

I'm curious if you see anything regarding this girl I'm talking to actually and the deal with her, me, and others are.
>>
File: tumblr_nefk9xWCiX1tvhjyno1_500.jpg (76KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nefk9xWCiX1tvhjyno1_500.jpg
76KB, 500x375px
>>19463674
it might be like younger than u who's a male tho...
idk... someone who's suffering financially???
>>
>>19463544
Male
>>
>>19463664
Still here? Will trade
I want to know if my boyfriend will take me to Japan next summer?
>>
>>19463690
Yes I am here, I will start yours.
>>
>>19463544
Hi anon
I need guidence
Male
28 years old
Thanks
>>
>>19463685
I know a lot of peeps like that to be honest.
>>
>>19463670
Great!! I'm already being a go go go, but I can always do more, I think. Will try to be a double go go go.

I don't really know anyone like that in my family. Is this woman in distress the person I have in mind?

Thank you so much, anon.
>>
>>19463664
Queen of Swords, Hanged Man, King of Cups
Chariot reversed, Two of Wands

Weeeeeew lad she is pretty sour towards you but the good news is that she is feeling unsettled about her own feelings. She actually questions whether or not these feelings of her are valid, thus the coldness but ambiguity of intentions. She thinks you may come on too strong or that you react too harshly to things. Like you're too animated and she wants you to chill a bit. Your advice is literally just to take a chill pill. Find a way to confront her about how you're feeling, extend the olive branch in a mature way and she will most likely acknowledge you in a more friendly way.
>>
>>19463690
He will not. There is a place he has more interest in, so he will find ways to convince you of visiting that place instead, it's a place that holds a special place in his mind because of it's nostalgia value, and one he enjoys more, probably not one you will enjoy as much as him however.
>>
>>19463727
Ah, that's okay. Haha I was really hoping we would go to Japan next summer but oh well.
>>
>>19463718
soft nods, soft yes's
but who knows
>>
>>19463725
This is strange... I mean this is a Japanese person who's been polite with me and I have been nothing but polite and considerate towards her... however she's kinda distant at times, so I am not sure anymore.
>>
>>19463623
crazy witch is that you
>>
File: 1374028060514.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1374028060514.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
>>19463738
Thank you! I will try to find this woman x-x
>>
>>19463660
In Favor
Chariot reversed
Against
Three of wands rx

Things you should do to overcome it
Wheel of fortune rx
Magician rx

Tipping point
For of swords rx

Yikes all of your cards are reversed
do you sometimes doubt yourself? remember that you can overcome whatever problems you are facing right now just be patient despite the fact that it might seem overbearing to you so try to fight it off with full force if you know what I mean.

The rest up to you to interpret since I suck at this, im going to a theme park so im guessing im gonna barf my ass off once I go there kek
>>
Air Query

Reposting this from one of the prior threads because I never got a response.

I was told something last night, very vague, very cryptic and when I confronted this person about it, I got an equally vague comment. Though I feel like the second person (the one I confront) isn't being entirely honest, maybe its just me, it'd actually be real nice if she was honest if I'm assuming right.

But anyways, thats my question, am I right on my assumption of what they being vague about (sorry dont know a way to better not make this vague since it was vague to me as well but I have a hunch of what it is), also as a weird followup question, why does this person get paid attention to more than I do? I'm actually quite curious on both, thank you for your time.
>>
Male
Capricorn
Any chance someone feels like doing a general reading? It should be interesting...
>>
>>19463644
>Six of Swords, Strength, The Hierophant, Three of Cups, Nine of Cups

She definitely wants to remain friends with you. She has moved past whatever has happened between you two in the past and has strength in the memories of whatever has happened. She would probably be offended if she you did not want to remain friends because of how many good times you two share as friends.
>>
>>19463544
are you gone?
>>
>>19463813
Umm excuse me is this a trade or are you the same poster as >>19463725 ?
>>
>>19463824
This is a trade. I am >>19463617
>>
>>19463833
Let me do yours then.
>>
>>19463833
This is pretty unusual, this is what I got:

>7 of wands, two of cups, 6 of swords

Basically you will not initially get along with some of the members of this group, however as time passes, and if you do really want to you will eventually get to the point where you do enjoy being in this group, however ultimately as time passes you will come to realize this group was not what you were hoping for and will choose to leave it.

The cards suggest you to join anyway because of the lessons you will learn.
>>
anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19463877
Yes what is your query?
>>
>>19463822
it seems so :(
>>
>>19463880

Was after a general, state your query and I will respond.

Thanks.

Male 33 Cancer
>>
>>19463897
Five of Pentacles, Ace of Pentacles, Seven of Wands, King of Wands

You're not letting the hard times weigh down on you right now even if it is a burden. There's some long term goal of yours that you are working towards that is encountering a lot of static as of recently but you are not going to let that bring you down emotionally. I'm not sure if you are trying to make your mark in the world or what but you definitely have the charisma for it, it just might be that the timing of the situation is bad or whatever popped up is just a minor glitch on the road. Just because things aren't going good right now does not mean that they won't recover in the future. You just gotta keep your faith up and things will eventually fall into place for you. You have a positive attitude already and know that your dreams are achievable you just have to keep putting effort into it. Good luck.

Can you tell me about my next boyfriend? Thanks.
>>
Trading !
>>
>>19463915

Your next boyfriend is cool you will like him deep down but not deeply, he might seem like just an average guy that is in line with your up keep of members of the opposite sex but you will notice the X factor about him straight off the bat and this is what cements you two in for a long ride this time. He will be a semi professional and will strive at things you may not understand but this is is his world and you need to do your best to support him in this area, He will not leave behind a trail like some soured relationships of the past have, like a snail, he will be more of a go getter than you are used too.
>>
>>19463947
That's interesting. Was my reading accurate for you at all? What do you mean by X factor and have any idea when I'll meet him?
>>
>>19463928
what's your query?
>>
>>19463978
Love general please, like how will be my next partner like and when i'll meet them
or just anything love related
Female
What's your query?
>>
/div/ should be /trading/ at this point
>>
>>19463961

Yes very accurate. I suppose X factor means that trait that makes him stand out that is not necessarily good looks but charm and ability. You will meet him within 6 months.
>>
>>19463991
Tell me what F thinks about me, I am a male.

I will start yours if this query is fine.
>>
File: 050_divination.jpg (53KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
050_divination.jpg
53KB, 265x370px
>>19463998
>>
>>19464004
Plz give me a bit more info , gender and some general info about them
>>
Trading. Whom can I bring into my current short-term joint effort project to speed it up?
>>
>>19464003
Thank you. Would you like to trade again?
>>
>>19464035
F is a female, a polite and very kind girl, short, black hair.
>>
>>19464035
if >>19464046 is enough for you I will start yours.
>>
>>19464037

I see a place beyond a large dune, a place where the sand grows dark and flat rather than bright and stacked up into hills. A man wearing a black cloak and a plague doctor's mask flashes by. A tall glass of what might be water with ice in it sits in the fading evening light on a table, and I think "discussion".

Look to someone you know as a healer, perhaps only in passing.

>Are they impressed enough?
>>
>>19464107
want to trade with another? query?
>>
>>19464134

How are they going to approach this?

Scry or tarot?
>>
>>19464107
It does not appear so. I ran a "presentation" scry, and I saw the panel clap hesitantly with a look on their face like what you might see someone make when they have just watched someone do something embarrassing. The impression I'm getting is that you either didn't accomplish what you were trying to do or it seems to them like you goofed.
>>
>>19464138
5 of coins
The sun
King of Wands
The Star

Well they wont lie about how much they are struggling on an internal and physical level but they will keep a happy outlook on it. Like "this is bad but Im not going to give up" sort of feelings. If they are hurting in any way they will keep it covered with good faith. Not too bad to give you a straight answer, upbeat.

Scry, love reading for the next few months pls
>>
>>19464188

Unfortunate.

>>19464196

>keeping a happy outlook

Good for them lol.

>love for the next few months

A vacuum cleaner first appears, but this is an illusion: it's one of those toys that kids play with, with bouncing balls inside of it that are moved when you roll it along the ground. As though someone is trying to clean up messes but really it is part of some game. Hands move over knees in a skirt, with legs shown off rather brazenly, exposed to many prying eyes across a room. A doorknob becomes rather phallic.

It feels like a lot of game playing all around. I'm sensing that at some point a "gatekeeper" is going to make his intention clear, but it feels a bit passive in nature to be considered satisfactory to the buildup prior.
>>
Trading for a second opinion:
>>19464037
>>
File: 1408823040114.jpg (333KB, 1000x731px) Image search: [Google]
1408823040114.jpg
333KB, 1000x731px
>>19464300
will pick up a few reads tonight. particularly interested in trades as well if anyone is willing.
>name/nickname
>question /query
are all I need.
If you want add a cute pic, sometime people could use a little cheering up from time to time.
>>
>>19464315

you're probably tired of q's like these but you can tell me anything about my next bf? like his personality or if i'll meet him soon...etc. call me sarah. thank u
>>
Herb. Query... if I go and live life simply and my way where will it lead? I'm worried the fall I'm about to take will not work out.
>>
File: 47066771.jpg (295KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
47066771.jpg
295KB, 1920x1200px
>>19464315
Sam
Am i going to make it in these next month or so? This is mostly about money/health. Life's quite shite at the moment, to be quite honest.
>>
File: madrabbit.gif (388KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
madrabbit.gif
388KB, 500x567px
>>19464315

Iceberg
What would make them feel more comfortable about all of this?
>>
File: 1502740298860.jpg (439KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502740298860.jpg
439KB, 707x1000px
>>19464315
FR
What would things be like between her and I?
>>
File: beanguy.png (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
beanguy.png
11KB, 200x200px
>>19464315
Charles
I would like a near future reading

Thank you!
>>
>>19464315
>vivi
>what can you tell me about my next boyfriend?
>>
File: IMG_20170727_190937.jpg (70KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170727_190937.jpg
70KB, 600x900px
>>19464315
Brisa
How is my love life going to go within the next 3 months or so?
>>
>>19464300
I see a male. Not too tall, not too short either. Black hair. Brown eyes like almonds. Tan skin. I think hes asian?

What does A feel about me? Does he want to talk to me?
>>
>>19464315
chris
will i move some time this year and be successful
>>
>>19464281
>9 of hearts
>2 of diamonds
>9 of clubs
>8 of spades
>9 of diamonds

I think you will get a new haricut regarless of what a stranger on the internet says. There are to many wish cards, it looks like you really like want this new haircut. I think most people will like it exept for an argumentative minority. I see you happy with your choice as the outcome.
>>
>>19464315
tess
Will my new haircut look good and be well recieved?
>>
File: 1458081100175.jpg (65KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458081100175.jpg
65KB, 900x600px
I'm here to offer readings, or other occult services on request. What I want from you is a question, and a drop of blood on something white. Snow, paper, sand, ect.

We're still experimental, but results are promising. Just divining creates no reported side effects, and seems to be accurate out of everyone that's tried so far.
>>
>>19464374

don't fall for this evil sorcerer and his devil blood magick
>>
>>19464315
- as
- whats wrong with j, will they be better tomorrow?
>>
File: 1414499096489.jpg (126KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1414499096489.jpg
126KB, 640x1136px
>>19464328
He's got a broad characteristic to him, very build and very "square" in some sense of it, strong jaw, wide shoulders, dude looks like a linebacker or a real gymbro, but more in terms of natural build than by personal effort, not to say he doesn't work on his physique, more that it's a natural bodyframe type thing. He's quiet but has a way of saying silly things when her does talk, that totally breaks the facade of the strong silent type. Like someone who's a bit silly under their accidentally imposing visage, and only lets it slip out from time to time, loves to laugh, and can be a bit hard to pin down what he's thinking at times, but has a strong work ethic and emotional support along with his matching strong looking outer physique.

>>19464333
>Life's quite shite at the moment, to be quite honest.
You and me both brother, I feel ya.
Someone who visits a museum of torture, as in an exhibit featuring all sorts of medieval and archaic methods of historical torture and the like. They are particularly interested in a display of various spiked walls that close in and, well do their thing, iron maidens and the like, crushing devices with spiked parts. They leave the exhibit and later build a strange road roller, with spiked parts attached to the rolling part of it, it gets picked up by a major company for what seems to be agriculture or perhaps construction purposes.

I take this to mean that through an insightful application and study of things that cause suffering one can adapt such things to bring about sucess and applications unheard of for such harsh realities of life. Re-applying such stresses and pressures and pointed worries might help in other areas. Seems like it gets better, but look at the issues head on in their raw and brutal state and get a feel for what they are all about and embody, learn from it and see what it might lead to in other areas in life.
>>
The Bible talks about Joseph using a silver cup for divination. Is anyone here familiar with this form of the art?
>>
>>19464315
elfie g.
what can you tell me about my romantic future? im curious about my next boyfriend
>>
>>19464356
He seems to find you attractive in a way, seemingly distant. He doesn't seem to know you well enough to be really close to you, but he likes the concept of you. When I scried from his perspective, I saw pink tint and flowers. I also heard calm music.

>>19464378
I've already checked him out on my own. He's weird, but he has no ill intentions.
>>
File: 1429586914505.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1429586914505.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
>>19464335
A total shift in mind, something so mind altering or changing that it would feel like that person is no longer the same. Someone takes a lot of drugs and runs with the wrong crowd for quite some time and later reunites with an old friend. The friend stare into the eyes of their drugg-addled and far gone old friend and hardly sees anything there that reminds them of the person they used to know, aside from the physical similarities in appearance of their old friend. It's sad really, it's the same person clearly but they seem so far gone and lost. So different it's almost hard to believe how much this person differs from the bright cheery person they used to know before. They're happy still, just in a different way I suppose.

It seems that situations and personal experiences will be the only game changer here, it's more a matter of letting things ease into changing minds, like in the vision it only took a small step here, a bad influence there before they had totally changed their mind and attitude towards things. Similar getup here if you ask me, small gradual steps or changes over time that will lead to a drastic change without much notice on their part.
>>
>>19464410

Your divination is faulty.
>>
>>19464374
PSA: please think long and hard before parting with your life force.
>>19464393
Not familiar with that particular scripture, perhaps it's a form of water-scrying in a silver cup?
>>
>>19464414

Situations and personal experiences? Well, I suppose that's how these things go. Thank you very much.
>>
>>19464410
>>19464356
Thanks
>>
>>19464315
Ayylmao
love reading
>>
File: 1406616327545.jpg (75KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1406616327545.jpg
75KB, 1680x1050px
>>19464339
"Would be" is the key here, idealistically they'd actually be pretty swell, and overall very caring. A bit fussy at times and you would occasionally have a hard time not getting annoyed by the other person's neediness without feeling obligated to acknowledge that you can be needy yourself, and vice versa. A very protective kind of relationship bordering at times of possessive but for good intentions or purposes. Two people who care a lot for each other and try to maintain their quirks and make it work in a synergistic way.

Reminds me of two artists trying to pain on the same canvas, they conplain about colour choice and subject matter from time to time, say how the other could improve their portion of the painting, or how they're making a mistake, but do so to better it, or even simply because they want to make sure they have access to that colour. Overall a kind of strange relationship built on the "certainty of uncertainty" if that makes any sense, they're not 100% sure of the outcome, but can expect it'll be something fun and desirable. Think of a novelty capsule machine full of good things. Not sure what will come out, but you kinda enjoy whatever it is regardless.
>>
>>19464378
I'm just a person with an addiction.

>>19464423
I don't even want your life force. It's worthless to me.

>>19464410
Weird? I appreciate the defense, but I am probably simpler in attitude and desire than most people.
>>
>>19464437

You will compliment a leaf.
>>
>>19464374
Do you need a picture of the blood or just doing it will suffice?
>>
File: 1503169965236.png (750KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503169965236.png
750KB, 857x1200px
>>19464446
Almost quds x-x

That's very cute, or maybe I'm just too broken to think that's nice ;/

Could you tell me what's my best approach with her?
>>
>>19464473
probably on how good it looks after being raked
>>
File: IMG_20170819_194144.jpg (116KB, 844x1279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170819_194144.jpg
116KB, 844x1279px
>>19464374
scry next boyfriend, tell me about next long term relationship
>>
>>19464491

lewd.
>>
File: 1479241382232.png (97KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479241382232.png
97KB, 250x250px
>>19464378
Nah they cool, got a read from them myself with no side effects other than pretty good read accuracy on their part. Might be tempted to ask them again and seem how it goes actually.

>>19464344
Wires are hardly your friend, I see an angler-fish with a myriad of lines rather than just one, they lack the signature light on the end of them but appear more metallic in nature than organic, kinda like a cooking whisk that has the bottom connected rounded part cut off. A lot of bright shining opportunities that end up in being completely fucked should one go for any of them. things that look different but lead to the same outcome, the key to it all is that they all lead to the same outcome.

my advice is to think heavily on what it is you're curently pursuing right now rather than the potential avenues to it, and ask regardless of the path to it is it's something you'd really want, or would be good for you. It's not to dissuade you if you actually want this, but consider the worst possible situation and ask if you'd still stick by that ideal or goal given that.

Seems a change to slip up majorly, or rather many situations to pull you into the same pit exist here. If there's something you would rather avoid think of all the ways you might fall into it, not just the apparent one or two that catch your eye currently and don't fall victim to other similar things that actually lead to the same outcome.
>>
>>19464462
Mutilation, broken bones and artificial beauty?
>>
>>19464367
thanks hun :)
>>
Does anyone want to trade? I need a yes/no query answered
>>
>>19464462
What's your addiction?
>>
Trading

I can scry and tell you either appearance or hidden meaning symbol visions.
>>
File: 1427407341391.jpg (85KB, 700x583px) Image search: [Google]
1427407341391.jpg
85KB, 700x583px
>>19464345
>what can you tell me about my next boyfriend?
Depends what do you want to know about me, doll? :^)

I kid of course, you posted a cat instead of a doggo, not about that life, such a shame too :^(

For real though sass and jokes aside your read says: Tall lanky kinda dude, not really too relevant but you find a picture of him when he was younger where he has a bowlcut haircut and laugh about it. He's got light hair, blonde but not super light blonde, kinda dirty blonde. He's a bit of a dorky looking dude and wears glasses but despite his stereotypical appearance he's even more stereotypical and is a smarty-pants. He however isn't socially awkward at all, and becasue of this confidence and charisma has a strange circle of friends and aquaitances you would hardly suspect. He's like token nerd friend to all the jocks and dudebros, and whatnot. He's a little strange and nerdy, but gets along well with a lot of people that hardly seem to fit his interests and outward appearance.
>>
>>19464545
Mine:
>>19464037
Yours?
>>
>>19464315

Rasa
Is there any way out of this mess? Doesn't seem to matter how much I improve my situation I keep ending up in the same pit.
>>
>>19464545
ok query?
>>
>>19464547
thanks!!!!
>>
>>19464550
Ok i'm working on yours give me about 20 minutes to prep and look.

my query:
There is this girl and lets call her R. Does she miss me or hate me?
>>
File: 36987664_p0_master1200.jpg (485KB, 929x1200px) Image search: [Google]
36987664_p0_master1200.jpg
485KB, 929x1200px
>>19464498
I see two choices. One will approach you, one will seem distant but will try to pull you in. I get the suggestion they will be rather different men(the imagery suggested one would be blonde and the other dark-haired, but it was not entirely clear), but alike in many ways, and there's a pretty strong possibility you might cross wires in your brain and do one of those things where you call them the wrong name in bed. I suggest taking steps to avoid that, we know how awkward it is.

Next, one will be violently abusive. I couldn't easily tell which, but *you* will be able to tell. Don't allow yourself to be swept up into love until you work out who. As long as you think about it with an unclouded mind, you'll manage.

Either one you pick, it ends in marriage. Or at least the proposal, and sooner than expected. Only you know if you'd accept.

>>19464508
No, those are adorations I have in common with the rest of humanity.

>>19464536
Blood. Of course. What did you expect?
>>
>>19464559
When will I make it as a musician? soon? never?

what is your query?
>>
>>19464576
Records show fond memories, current thoughts are rare. The ones that do pop up show mixed feelings. There is a certain nostalgia to it, but it's tainted. The image I'm getting is of a girl holding a picture of a guy while looking sad and running her hand over it longingly. But there's a knot I'm her throat, and she doesn't seem happy at all, hint of anger amidst the sadness. There seems to be more sadness in the nostalgia than anger, though.
>>
>>19464583
thank you so much! i will keep that in mind :)
>>
File: 1502656104454.jpg (285KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502656104454.jpg
285KB, 800x600px
>>19464349
A bit of a dead end, still too focused on the past and what was and what happened, in a way the best relationship you had potential for was a while back and you overlooked it. IN retrospect of that broaden your horizons a bit and see if there might not be a little more into the people interested in you that you may have written off at first. Give them a chance and see if it goes well, if not ditche em, but at least give them a fair shot, seems to me that an underdog or overlooked choice or person here may actually be surprisingly a good call for a loving stable relationship.

>>19464362
Move? Nah, sucessfull yeah, ironically its the appeal of sucess that keeps you grounded and in that same place. Kinda like threatening to get a transfer and the boss giving you a raise in response type of thing to keep you around, it's not much of a change in terrms of locale of situation, but the current standpoint gets a little better and brighter if anything.
>>
>>19464550
>>19464037
I keep seeing this huge diamond ring so my only guess is osmeone close to you who is married. And I get the sense it is a woman. Maybe your mother, sister, aunt or maybe like a friend's wife.

I also saw these spinning white picket fences and airplanes. I have no idea what that meant but yeah maybe some kind of painter, carpenter, 3d graphic designer, or pilot.
>>
>>19464595
page of pentacles
three of wands
the moon
eight of cups

Define "make it". If it's big stage and world renound, I don't think so but look at it this way: you can "make it" for one person with your music. Indie venues and smaller places are definitely in the realm for you. It's possible to have a following too even if it's small you make all the difference for that small group of people. I do not think you think in this way though because you want to hit it big. The cards say there's some confusion you will encounter later on that makes you doubt your choices and whether or not it is all worth it in the end and I think it has to do whether this is a good investment or not. Success is definitely a possibly, but making it any time soon is not a good likelihood and most likely not on a grand scale.

The Tower
Two of Swords

You would need a huge change in your dynamic to "make it" any time soon. Maybe a different change of style or trying something new that you would have never considered.

Can you see my next man? Thanks!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170819-201704.png (447KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170819-201704.png
447KB, 480x800px
>>19464374
what can you tell me about how the rest of this year will go for me? i want to live on my own soon.
>>
>>19464611
Thanks. We were old buddies and close but I left out of state without telling her because I just needed to start over.... maybe I'll run into her again one day.

answered your query as well.
>>19464639
>>
>>19464639
>Maybe your mother, sister, aunt or maybe like a friend's wife.
My mother and aunts are incapable, my sister isn't alive, my male friends are single.

>painter, carpenter, 3d graphic designer, or pilot
I don't know any of these, certainly not female
>>
File: 1343756_hmgvdlbhcnyywqk.jpg (97KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1343756_hmgvdlbhcnyywqk.jpg
97KB, 450x338px
Trading
>>
>>19464663
Query?
>>
>>19464663
query?
>>
File: 1405043710939.jpg (175KB, 810x966px) Image search: [Google]
1405043710939.jpg
175KB, 810x966px
>>19464372
like 50/50/ Think of something controversial where there's little middle ground, people either love it or hate it, on the upshot the people that hate it, will never say it, well to your face anyhow. A very dynamic sense of things that fades over time, might reflect the sense that hari grows again over time and renders such a choice as irrelevant or not as important in a month or two.

A very split jury on it, only convict or acquit, so to speak very diametric in terms of opinions of others.

>>19464384
J is a bid of a sad little panda right now, they want to retreat from things but also to reach out. Like a passive call for help. Reminds me of someone sending a very subtle personal message and expecting the other person to look out for it or understand it. Like telling an inside joke and getting offended and hurt when the other person doesn't get it even though they're not within the circle of the joke's influence, but they still feel hurt that no one laughed. A bit of a self imposed depression while also being super vague that they need or want help.
>>
>>19464678

I'd like to know if I'm worrying over nothing over the job search? Will I get the job at my school?

>>19464682

Will I hook up with anybody at my club?

Queries?
>>
File: 4MoEZTm.jpg (395KB, 1400x979px) Image search: [Google]
4MoEZTm.jpg
395KB, 1400x979px
>>19464696
Thanks, that sounds like J. Will they be better tomorrow? If not, what should I do to make things better?
>>
>>19464643
He is white, blonde hair, gelled to one side, sort of skinny but like a muscled skinny, wears glasses, looks relaxed and chill 24/7, average jawline, has a stoner vibe to him. That's about as much as I saw.
>>
>>19464702
>justice, king of swords, ace of swords
First of all, if you deserve the job you will get it. That being said, yes, you'll get the job and expect to hear something about it very soon. The only roadblock is someone who is being overly critical/skeptical but they're kind of just being an ass for the sake of being an ass. It seems that Justice is on your side here and so is ace of swords. Just hang in there anon.

I want to know if he misses me and if he hates me.
>>
>>19464723
>I want to know if he misses me and if he hates me.

Two of Pentacles, Four of Swords, Judgement

I'd say he does, I get the feeling that he's hurt more than he hates you. In fact, he's contemplating responding to you or just moving on but due to his past pain, he's not so sure. I feel like it's going to take him a while to get over you, a long while. Although, this will be a valuable learning experience for him in the long run. Unless you do something drastic, he'll eventually just move on and forget about you.
>>
File: IMG_2765.jpg (55KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2765.jpg
55KB, 500x381px
>>19463752
thank u lol i am always doubting myself
and so is everyone else..
>>
>>19464733
I don't plan on doing anything drastic. I just want us to be friends again.
>>
trading

what happens if I send in the request?
>>
>>19464662
Ok I tried looking the furthest I could and I got the sagittarius bow and arrow symbol. so the best direct answer I can give is a sagittarius woman who is in your circle of friends or family. But what do I know I'm just a poster on a indigenous basket weaving image board so disregard my scry if it means nothing to you.
>>
File: IMG_2387.jpg (34KB, 401x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2387.jpg
34KB, 401x310px
>>19464315
Riri
Does he want me to reach out to him or leave him alone?
>>
>>19464742

Strike while the iron is hot, if you wait too long, he'll just end up drifting away from you.
>>
File: 1418165941741.jpg (380KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1418165941741.jpg
380KB, 2000x2000px
>>19464398
You're going to hurt them more that you could imagine. Like not intentionally. But it almost destroys them, they'll laugh it off and pretend that it's no biggies but for a bout a week afterward they'll be real messed up about it, and fall into bad habits in an attempt to forget it, be unable to and then leave due to an "unrelated issue" seems that something in a conversion regarding you past or current beliefs/actions will cut way too close to home for this guy and leave him feeling insecure and overall just hurt in it all that will lead to a rift that is subtle at first but grows overtime until he's no longer in your life. A bit somber perhaps but just as I see it, sorry m8.

>>19464437
You'll meet someone who's a bit of a homebody who rocks your world and the interesting thing is how comfortable you can be around them, the kind of person you can tell anything to. The issue is whether you want to adhere or pick up and share their baggage. It's nothing too major overall or character defining, but it gives me the feeling of someone who needs a little help or has a particularly hard time growing up or letting go of childish comforts of the home and parental life. They might be someone who is pretty close to their parents or family and expect that in their life, or just someone with a bit of a tendency to be immature, but granted you can look past that, you two will actually be pretty happy together.
>>
>>19464751

Scry or tarot?

Are they going to like the plan?
>>
>>19464315
Sil
Does my mother hate me?
>>
>>19464437
>>19464759
i hope i find this person soonish ;-;
>>
>>19464760
scry

the moon, four of pentacles, king of wands, ace of pentacles rx

they'll be cool about it, but they won't like it much. not only do they not fully understand it or see the purpose of it they just don't see things should be changing from where they are right now. you will have to convince them more with words in order to get them to like your plan. they'll likely just play it off like they'll consider it but they actually won't.
>>
File: 3464n.png (1MB, 1800x2126px) Image search: [Google]
3464n.png
1MB, 1800x2126px
>>19464654
What a tiny smear! Stingy!

I feel oppressiveness. All around. Pressures of some sort(social pressure comes to mind but it can be anything) encourage one to follow a specific road, like traveling through a tunnel, but that tunnel only goes downward. There looks like light at the end, but it's dangerous. A trap, of sorts?

The safe way out seems impossible but is far from it. A curvy path you hadn't noticed, or seems unachievable, will be easier than the route you've chosen. I don't know your fortune down THAT path, except that it is the safest.

Perhaps it's time to make a leap and trust the ground to be soft?

Done this more times today than I have recently, so let me know if I'm getting anything wrong. Trying not to get wires crossed with these things.
>>
File: 1461979597827.png (290KB, 770x930px) Image search: [Google]
1461979597827.png
290KB, 770x930px
>>19464477
To take charge of the situation and set ground rules through "negotiation" where-in you seem to get exactly what you want of of it by holding the authority but through a subtle patterns of making things seem universally agreed upon, democratic, or even if skilled enough like their own idea. Almost the idea of making it blatantly obvious but leaving just a sliver of room from doubt, like telling a joke where one wonders if the teller was serious of merely joking. Putting things at face value while leaving it open to interpretation just enough that it gets accepted but only because there is an uncertainty, more accepted and jokingly the mainstream than authoritarian or purposefully done.

>>19464554
>Is there any way out of this mess? Doesn't seem to matter how much I improve my situation I keep ending up in the same pit.
It's really not fair to ask such relateable questions you know? :'^)

A blonde gal will pull you out of it. She's tall serious looking and has long wavy hair past her shoulders. She's dressed a bit drably, but has an air of authority that belies her kindness and overall ability to inspire people in need of it. Her clothing is semi-professional, and may indicate a type of mentor-ship or assistance through a more experienced and older person who really does change the way you think of things and go about your life. It's subtle, but something about this lady suggests a type of mentor-ship or teacher situation where she'll impart a much needed drive and knowledge to get better step by step.
>>
>>19464794
Sorry, next time I will do more! Thank you for the reading!
>>
>>19464315
Chuck, romance reading
>>
>>19464315
jade
do u see future with me and c or me and n?
>>
File: 147ba91f77fd1ec08ca079da25b8e29c.jpg (402KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
147ba91f77fd1ec08ca079da25b8e29c.jpg
402KB, 1200x1600px
>>19464805
A small amount is fine. I'm just giving you a hard time. I hope I was accurate.
>>
>>19464779

Yeah, they tend to not like dynamic action.

>what happens if I send in the request?

Seeing a ribbon tied up in a bow for a gift, but suddenly it's a bow-tie, still like a gift wrapping, around a man in a suit's neck. Now there is an empty suit sitting at a table as though engaging in conversation and socializing. A coffee pot sits, slowly filling, as light builds outside of the office windows. It feels like people will be there soon.

Feels like a lot of posturing happens before any results. It feels like you'll get "feedback" from people who don't actually matter, then eventually something gets queued up, but it will feel painfully slow, like you're getting the work day started with coffee etc in the middle of the day after it's light out, like you got a later start than you wanted to.
>>
>>19464812
How old are you?
>>
>>19464815
sorry, I meant to ask more along the lines would it have been accepted. what do you think?
>>
>>19464831

Not exactly. You would have gotten a lot of polite "we're considering it", with no concrete action in your accepted time frame.
>>
>>19464842
would you like to trade again?
>>
File: 08277453.jpg (22KB, 325x236px) Image search: [Google]
08277453.jpg
22KB, 325x236px
Trading
>>
>>19464813
yes! thank you ;)
>>
File: 1407806027314.png (393KB, 559x765px) Image search: [Google]
1407806027314.png
393KB, 559x765px
>>19464794
Still doing readings? If I decide to do a bit of bloodletting for one I would hate to go to the trouble of it only too be to late or something silly like that.

>>19464720
>Better tomorrow
Not likely
As simple as it sounds be there for them, hell bother them even if need be, if they reach out to you treat is as super important for the time being and try to give them a little attention and care even if it seems campy or unnecessary, I'm sure it'd make a world of difference to them
>>
>>19464801
I think I got a grasp of it, just not sure how to translate that into actions.

Thank you so much, doggo!
>>
File: 20170819_213247.png (463KB, 719x902px) Image search: [Google]
20170819_213247.png
463KB, 719x902px
>>19464315
Gina
How can I stop obsessing over the past? Seems like I can't, even though I know I shouldn't.
>>
>>19464374
Are you still giving readings?
>>
File: anime-art-31.jpg (107KB, 620x827px) Image search: [Google]
anime-art-31.jpg
107KB, 620x827px
>>19464862
Thanks Stray, really helped me a lot! Could I request one last reading?? Will this person be "the one", and who I spend the rest of my life with?
>>
File: 52747454_p0_master1200.jpg (617KB, 785x1102px) Image search: [Google]
52747454_p0_master1200.jpg
617KB, 785x1102px
>>19464909
>>19464862
Yeah sure. I'm not a FUCKING teetotaller. I can handle a bit more. Roll it out, nerds.
>>
File: 1451106377314.jpg (25KB, 400x438px) Image search: [Google]
1451106377314.jpg
25KB, 400x438px
>>19464755
Leave him alone, he wishes you would have reached out a long time ago, now he's just jaded and trying to give up on it all while still retaining some ties to the past that he both holds dear to him and paradoxically wants to let go, but has a hard time doing so, might be best to give him that distance and space to realize there really isn't much there and let him move on cleanly and completely.

>>19464770
Kind of a heavy question there don't you think?
Weird one, but I see a person fighting in a gladiatorial or cage fight match and their mother is there, cheering like a soccer mom, but the sport is a lot more brutal. Reminds me of a sports fan who loves their favourite player but given them a lot of pressure and shit based on their performance, but will still always stick through it. Like someone who feels the agony of defeat and the thrills of victory more than the sportsperson themselves. A person vicariously living though the actions of another, but because of that in a strange sense it shows a person dependence if not a connection of personal happiness to that particular person's happiness.

reminded me of this silly song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJRedX8Cng

or if you're more of one of those hardcore kids here's a more brutal cover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvJShR1TMl8

The idea of someone telling you to do things and letting it affect them 10 times more than it does you, but only because they put too much meaning into it for whatever reason.
>>
Hi /div/!
How are you doing today/night?
>>
>>19464933

I'm good. How about you?
>>
File: 1278644645474.jpg (27KB, 450x342px) Image search: [Google]
1278644645474.jpg
27KB, 450x342px
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19464844

If you're still here, I'd like to know what my major misstep was.

Yourself?
>>
File: Yona.jpg (35KB, 434x579px) Image search: [Google]
Yona.jpg
35KB, 434x579px
>>19464927
Stray?
I tought I would never see you again!
How is life treating you, dear?
>>
>>19464929
>there really isn't much there
The thing is there is a lot there. History. He saved my life, twice, and I his. It's hard to explain it all but it's not nothing.
>he wished you had reached out a long time ago
I've been messaging him twice a week since the fight with no reply from him, begging him to let us stop fighting and be friends again. His cell service is spotty but I know some of them go through and others don't, but more than half of my messages have gone through and remained unanswered. I wasn't sure if I should keep messaging or not but I guess I shouldn't. He was like the only family I had and now it's down the tube. Oh well. Ce la vie
>>
>>19464929
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJRedX8Cng

Thank you,
so I guess my mother doesn't hate me, but it's too sentisitive and it cares a lot every situation >_<

btw thanks for the songs.
>>
File: vamp.png (1MB, 1364x1800px) Image search: [Google]
vamp.png
1MB, 1364x1800px
>>19464951
Nah, I just share Stray's unhealthy adoration of 2d girls in varying states of despair and torment.
>>
>>19464933
Nice, more or less. As empty as always.
>>
File: 1461806242489.jpg (191KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
1461806242489.jpg
191KB, 600x715px
>>19464927
bloodpost incoming, thanks m8, already asked you one read before and it was spot on, you're my favourite reader here nowadays, clever way to keep people from asking questions that aren't that important, really makes you reconsider if you have to bleed a little just to get an answer.

>>19464933
fucking awful, but that's nothing new really, how're you anonichi?

>>19464951
wrong post m8, right here, still lonely, miserable and as moralfag as ever and always, how are you friendo?
>>
File: 1409874603875.jpg (31KB, 541x541px) Image search: [Google]
1409874603875.jpg
31KB, 541x541px
i need a love related reading please help im dying
>>
File: Mairu.jpg (63KB, 634x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mairu.jpg
63KB, 634x1024px
>>19464958
Welp, shit, I got all excited;-;.
Anyway, how are you doing, 2d-kun?
>>
File: IMG_2402.jpg (54KB, 608x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2402.jpg
54KB, 608x470px
I've lost the only person I've ever considered family and my best friend over a petty argument and it really doesn't seem like things will change. He hates me. Should I just finish myself off? :^)
>>
>>19464949
what will result if I try to reach out to my old friend now? Starting yours
>>
>>19464939
I'm ok, thanks for asking!
>>19464961
That's sad senpai, I hope it will get better.
>>19464973
Awful? why? Have you felt that way all the time?
>>
>>19464973
I really didn't consider the potential psychology of making someone bleed for their answers(before I started anyway), but I'm also not surprised how that worked out. StA(though it's a gross oversimplificiation to call it that) is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>19464981

Nah I still love you.
>>
>>19464315
Nameless
What will my immediate, medium, and far future look like?
>>
>>19464981
I'll be your friend anon <3
>>
>>19464949
four of pentacles, the hermit, queen of wands, seven of cups

you weren't being open to ideas that were presented to you nor did you try to seek out the virtues of other options that were presented to you. you had one line of thought and only focused n that and were being too idealistic about this line of thought. there were down sides you did not consider, there was a bunch of things that you should have considered that you ended up not considering.
>>
>>19464933

Empty and suicidal like always
>>
>>19464993
>>19464998
Can't replace the one person who has always been there for you then hates you over something that seems really fucking insignificant in retrospect. I really don't think I can live with myself for another 60 years knowing this is my fault and it could have been avoided.
>>
>>19464985

Seeing a sheet, it looks like either a receipt or an itemized list, and it's on a clipboard on a table. Seeing a drink set down on a table by someone opposite. Seeing people together in public during the day. Now someone drinking from a glass at another table, and now there is laughter in conversation.

It feels like it will take a while for things to warm back up. I don't know if there was some intimacy lost, but it has to be built back up. It can be.
>>
>>19465008

Ah. Welp, that's the heart of misunderstanding I guess. I guess I need to cut down on my idealism and be more open.
>>
File: 1447489592352.jpg (99KB, 723x691px) Image search: [Google]
1447489592352.jpg
99KB, 723x691px
>>19464806
>>19464918
>"the one" and who I spend the rest of my life with.
That's cute anonichi, I dig your style, even if it hurts a little.

Seems there's a compatibility but the time to act is short. It's one of those save them ore regret it late kind of things. On a battle field you have to have superb awareness and even a slip up leaves your friend dead and essentially gone. same theme here, you get one chance to salvage it and you have to have the tools to recognize and be situationally aware when that vital moment exposes itself else-wise it will all fall apart in from of you and you'll be left thinking of the past wishing you could have made the sacrifice there and then, but it's far too late. a bit bleak, but just as I see it m8.

That being said I hope you can protect their smile. Work towards it and don't let fear falter your actions be there and in the moment. You go this m8.

>>19464987
>Have you felt that way all the time?
You're awfully tactful aren't you? :^(
>pic related

>>19464991
Still think it's classy, Originally I thought titty pics and anime shitposting would put off people who weren't willing to put up with that kind a weeb garbage, but apparently people can overlook that morseo than blood pics.
>>
>>19465011
I understand, but bugging out now means you also forfeit any hopes of building a new friendship like that. You never know.

"Some people are like leaves; they leave with the changing of seasons. Others are like branches, they grow with you. But even if a branch is snapped off, a new shoot can grow from it"
>>
>>19465011

If it's that petty then they'll come around. Give it time.

People with anxiety always want solutions right away. Instant gratification. All or nothing.

Step back, breathe. Let some time pass. Maybe you couldn't see yourself living 60 years but Jesus live another 600 days and see how you feel.
>>
>>19464801
>>19464554

Ty for the read anon, I'll keep my eyes out for her then :).
>>
>>19464973
Oh stray! Hi! I got confused, sorry
>>
>>19465020
I really don't know how to explain this to people but he wasn't just a person. He was literally the only person I've ever considered family and I might as well be dead to him
He's not just a leaf blowing in the wind
>>
File: 1409112999238.jpg (22KB, 334x309px) Image search: [Google]
1409112999238.jpg
22KB, 334x309px
>>19464806
my bad m8, mislinked your post.

A solid piece of rock that has a series of holes and dents in it. A man is seen puching at it until he ages and dies, the same if true for a small child ,generation after generation this occurs. Eventually a cave is built into the side of this mountain, simply from the effort of people punching away into stone, through shattered knuckles and obstinate persistence over time it happens. it's only fair to assume that continuing this trend eventually it'll be easy sailing for those to inherit a tunnel through the cave made through the dauntless effort and sacrifice of those who came before. Long term reward that will be hella sweet given a initial hard investment and rough time.
>>
>>19465019
thank you <3
>>
>>19465019
>you choose the words that would hurt me most, didn't you?
Sorry dear, is a... Skill I have (?
>>
Trading
>>
File: 1409614548873.gif (264KB, 148x111px) Image search: [Google]
1409614548873.gif
264KB, 148x111px
>>19464978
please
>>
>>19465032
I've had the same happen to me, a person I considered brother dropped me due to a fuck up I made...it tore me up and left me more defeated than even my drunken coma period. We reconnected 3yrs later, and even though it was rough and awkward at first, we overcame and rebuilt our friendship which I now cherish so much. I'm not trying to downplay your emotions, but say that the future holds many things including the promise of a new dawn, but also the chance for renewal and rebirth
>>
>>19465042
query
>>
>>19465019
Stray, can you tell me what kind of job I would find success in? and how I should prepare for it?

I can give you some blood if you want :^)
>>
>>19465047
What does Q thinks about me?
>>
>>19465044
>due to a fuck up I made
What did you do, anon?
>>
>>19465044
Thanks. This is encouraging. I just wish I could fix it now. I don't want an immediate solution so muchbas I feel awful for causing them pain.
>>
Trading a generic love query for a reading
>>
File: 1427084423644.png (160KB, 257x270px) Image search: [Google]
1427084423644.png
160KB, 257x270px
>>19465031
>sorry
Not that I can blame you, all anime shitposters are more or less the same anyhow.

How are you anonkovich? I'm surprised you'd even remember or moreso would be excited to silly old dog like me around.

>>19465041
>skill I have
Nah just sassin ya, ignore me m8, just playing with ya, Just though it was cute how you;d worry about how people on this place are doing, or for that matter call my situation so keenly and accurately.

>>19465048
>I can give you some blood if you want :^)
Stray's seen enough blood in his days, I don't need or want more of it.
Will get to it in just a sec, no blood required though if you have a busty anime pic... :^)
>>
>>19465065
Yes I have a generic love query as well.
>>
>>19465069
I want to know what Q thinks about me, what's yours?
>>
File: 1503175998916.jpg (331KB, 1280x1624px) Image search: [Google]
1503175998916.jpg
331KB, 1280x1624px
>>19465066
>>
>>19465066
>I'm surprised you'd even remember
I'm good, thank you, and hey, hoe coulf I ever forget you?
Don't answer that.
>>
>>19465059
Bleh, I'd rather not think on it again. Suffice to say it was a mistake that made a 8yr friendship go down the drain
>>19465060
We're human, that's all we ever are. We will fuck up, time and time again; all we can ever do is pick ourselves back up and push on. I won't feed you lies and say that you will definitely reconcile in the future, but I can give you hope that it can happen, and to chuck your life away so early would be a mistake.
>I don't want an immediate solution so muchbas I feel awful for causing them pain.
I know this feeling, and it will last for many more months before it starts to settle down. You hurt him, and by the sounds of it wounded him deeply, the best you can do is give him the time and space to let out his anger and hurt, to let him heal. All you'll do by interacting with him now is twist the knife more and keep reopening the wound. If you want a friend to talk to in the meantime, I am here for you <3
>>
>>19465066
>just sassin ya
You are playing with my feelings, I felt so guilty :'c.
I usually care about everyone because I want to let them know that a stranger out there wants them to be ok, evenn if it sounds too superficial.
>>
>>19465082
Are you a reader? :)
>>
>>19465075
three of wands, ace of pentacles, nine of wands, king of swords

thinks you're a practical person who has a good head on their shoulders. you're mature for your age and smart. you don't act emotional unless the time is necessary to do so so you can act right most of the time that gets you on a good path to pursue your goals. you don't give up easily and Q knows this and admires that about you.

same query about my love interest
>>
>>19465101
Am i going to die soon
>>
>>19465099
Yea I am, why's that anon? Need a reading?
>>
>>19465101
Okay I will start yours. Just a second, and thanks for the reading.
>>
File: 20170819_223332.jpg (640KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170819_223332.jpg
640KB, 3264x1836px
>>19464374
I would like to know what important events will happn to me next month.

Thank you
>>
>>19465107
I would really like that, thank you so much! Would you like to trade? My query is just worry about the future... Is there anything you could tell me about the next 4 months?
>>
>>19465101
They think you are intelligent, but unfortunately there is also something about you they do not like, something about being too much to handle, and you having some missed opportunities in life, like if you were capable of something great but you did not take a chance.

I am sorry anon.
>>
Anyone currently giving readings? I'm in a pretty bad spot and need some answers about fate, the future, all that. Thx in advance
>>
>>19465132
Reader in training. Can't guarentee results. Whats up?
>>
>>19465125
It'd be my pleasure. I'll give you a full reading.
>Name
>gender and quick description
>Colour shape combo
>Query
And can you give me something to focus on for future, as in is there a specific area about the future you want to know?
>>
>>19465130
That makes sense. Thanks. Trade again?
>>
>>19465162
Okay tell me what's your query. I want to know what to do next with Q, basically if a friendship is the best approach or whether I should move on.
>>
File: 20170819_232407.jpg (770KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
20170819_232407.jpg
770KB, 2304x1296px
>>19464927
Have some blood on a ciggy a homie from work gave to me even though i'm supposed to be quitting. It's gonna be the last one I ever smoke so that's gotta be something special right?

Wondering if I'll ever find the kind of person I'm looking for.

If that's too silly a general is fine. will trade in return if you want since I dig your style m8.
>>
>>19465168
ten of swords, ace of cups, knight of swords, six of pentacles

its best right now to stay friends with them because not only is there a chance of them changing their mind they might be able to help you out later with whatever you need done. they need you now but you'll need them later. its going to hurt like hell watching them pursue other people but you'll be acknowledged as a good friend to them. try it for a little while but if the disappointment comes too much to handle just let loose and move on.

Does he want me to chase him now? (a different person)
>>
>>19465146
>Lil
>female, average height + weight, dark medium length hair, dark eyes, pale
>silver circle
>I would like to know about my future living situation and future love life, please! Thank you, reader <3
>>
>>19465194
Okay thanks, I will start yours.
>>
>>19465142
I used to be an empath but then life got super srs and now I'm disconnected from everything. How do I get my intuition back? I'm trapped in my head.
>>
>>19465194
It seems to be like no. The result I got is a maybe however.

If you did go after this person, there would be mixed results, some good emotions would be triggered in him, but eventually he will ask you to stop.

It's up to you whether you want that to happen or not, but unfortunately it seems to yield any results for now.
>>
Still around and looking for a reading.
>>19463762
>>
File: 64456714_p0.jpg (292KB, 850x1020px) Image search: [Google]
64456714_p0.jpg
292KB, 850x1020px
>>19465121
I saw high speed, and three close calls. It felt like cars or trains whizzing by, though that imagery could be metaphorical. One on your left, one below you, and one above you. You can come to a rest on your right, but must keep moving again soon.

It's pretty metaphorical and abstract compared to most I've gotten so far, but I double checked it and got the same result. Blame the eclipse? For what it could be referring to, I really am not sure. Driving, falling, or running... something mobile? Or perhaps, metaphorically, life going too quickly?

Either way. After some close calls next month, do not stop for too long or disaster will hit. Chances are it'll go past quickly and feel short.

>>19465180
Oh man, I'll have to make sure not to cross wires with your future on quitting smoking. Start puffing if you haven't, I'm going in.
>>
>>19465169
>>19465197
>Empath+Tarot Reading;Future General
Knight of Swords
Queen of Swords(r)
Ruled over by 10 of Swords
Counseled by Ace of Wands and 9 of Swords(r)
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0Sb1YgYfWHh
[email protected]
>>
File: 1447523346190.png (637KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447523346190.png
637KB, 800x800px
>>19465048
>>19465077
It's exactly what I asked for but somehow it seems off.

Either way your read is;
Space, places, living. Seems real estate sales will be a nice supliment to your already decent income, the ability to buy properties turn them around and gain profit from them will be a potential habit or hobby that will be quite a lucrative business, or buying properties and building a business yourself that is much more successful than the last on that was there. You seem to have a knack for rebuilding things from the ground up or from the ashes of failure of another, taking the shambling remains of what someone else tried to make great and pump life into it. Like a necromancer bringing back dead properties or ideas into successful of profitable ones somehow. You'll have an external source of income that helps this, but strangely though it's your main job, this one seems to really be the one that give you some serious bank even if your actual job is quite hefty in the pay department.

>>19465093
>You are playing with my feelings, I felt so guilty :'c.
I really wasn't, you were on par and that hurt, sometimes it's just easier to joke about that kinda thing to admit some internet person called you'd be alone forever, just saying m8 :^)

>>19465081
>hoe coulf I ever forget you?
Seems like someone else tonight has been drinking, I like you anonichi, if only you were a cute girl :^) honestly it's sweet anyone remembers me around here, really gonna miss you all when I have to leave for good.
>>
>>19465253
>That hurt
Then sorry, m8, it wasn't my intention ^^
>>
>>19465238
Thank you very much
>>
File: 1450746522430.jpg (208KB, 600x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1450746522430.jpg
208KB, 600x1011px
>>19465259
But then what was your intention is asking something like that? :^(

>>19465238
>Oh man, I'll have to make sure not to cross wires with your future on quitting smoking. Start puffing if you haven't, I'm going in.

'ad a giggle, smoked it while trying to upload that pic through my shitternet. It's long gone and behind me now m8. Already done and over with that part of my life. Like I said if you need a trade ask away, I like your style and have already gotten a read from you before, so please don't hesitate to ask if you have something else to desire aside from blood and guro.
>>
>>19465272
female
what would happen if I tried talking to him?
>>
>>19465253
>If only you were a cute girl
Well, I'm girl, not sure about the cute part tho.
I'm gonna miss you when you leave
>>
>>19465272
>intention
Trying to not be rude but it seems that I failed QwQ
Still, I love your readings and your personality
>>
File: 1503157014048.jpg (1MB, 1500x2131px) Image search: [Google]
1503157014048.jpg
1MB, 1500x2131px
>>19465253
n-now?!

Thank you so much for the reading,m80. I will be thinking about it and try to bring it to fruition :)
>>
File: 1499820591086.jpg (66KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499820591086.jpg
66KB, 500x600px
>>19465278
Dunno, you're talking to me right now :^) what comes out of it is dependent on what you say next if you ask me.

war, a real back and forth, "us vs them" mentality that will lst for a while but eventually be forgotten after a while. a strong idea of needing to fight back and differentiate from the "other side of things, but later realizing once the conflict is over that you might appreciate the other side of things or that they put in good effort. Kind of a weird sense of competition but being genuinely impressed by what the opponent puts in even if it's kinda contrary to the idea of winning

>>19465281
>Well, I'm girl, not sure about the cute part tho.
That whole "not sure about the cute part", is probably what makes you cute if you ask me. between you and me stray's face-blind so cute is a bit lost on him in some sense so he's all about that personality if anything, and that personality you expressed there was kinda adorable. Shy modest gals are the miracle of the universe, even if it's just a silly anime trope. :^)

>a cute girl is gonna miss me when I'm gone
Living the dream m8 :^)

>>19465290
>Still, I love your readings and your personality
laughed again. I'm hardly any different than most /x/ readers, the only thing that makes me unique is shitposting anime cowtits. But even if that's all you like I can appreciate that.
>>
File: 1410272518844.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1410272518844.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>19465293
>n-now?!

not sure what you meant by this, but either way hope it works out for you, thanks for the qt best eyebrow gal pic. Hang in there and I hope you're future is one you can be happy with
>>
>>19465307
>Living the dream m8 :^)
Aww, you're making me smile while I'm trying to sleep ;~;
>>
File: 1449041778619.jpg (162KB, 1060x796px) Image search: [Google]
1449041778619.jpg
162KB, 1060x796px
>>19465320
>Aww, you're making me smile while I'm trying to sleep ;~;
then sleep tight qt, we may, (and for the greater good probably should) never meet but believe in yourself. we're both total strangers to one another, but you're worth more than you think and don't ever forget it. Always work hard to protect your smile and live a good life. I bet you'll be real happy someday, doll. Never doubt your worth or think lesser or yourself, alright?
>>
Air query. Does my Senpai harbor romantic or platonic feelings for me?

>Male
>18
>>
>>19465216
Well that's a super srs query, you may be better off asking an experienced reader. I will still read for you, but take it with a huge bucket of salt...

>I used to be an empath but then life got super srs and now I'm disconnected from everything.

3 of clubs is telling me you were born with this ability, and it is a part of you. you're very sensitive, and i have a feeling your readings have always been, or were very close to being, accurate. you seem very grounded and in-tune with this ability, and could fall back into it easily, if you take the time to focus on it. in fact, i'm sure even now you get empathic feelings whispering to you in the back of your mind, which due to your busy life you just brush off and ignore, but the ability has, is, and always will be there, it's up to you weather or not you choose to focus on it, and train it some more. however, it is important that you try to use it from time to time, because over time it could get weaker. you won't "lose" the ability (can't lose something you're born with) but like a fit person who stops exercising, your ability could get "lazy" or weakened, which is why, if you wish to keep it, you must make time (i know its hard because life is busy now) to meditate, or focus on it, or practice with it on othets, or even just give a few readings, one little thing everyday to keep the ability strong and in check, not ignored! if trained properly, it could be as vital to you as sleeping, eating, and exercising.

cont...
>>
File: witch.png (705KB, 620x876px) Image search: [Google]
witch.png
705KB, 620x876px
>>19465180
... I'm worried we may have gotten some wires crossed on account of you having re-imbibed the blood you shed, but I got something anyway.

I get the feeling of sitting in a dark room. Smoking again, which is either hilarious failure or crossed wires... and also a terrible feeling of hopelessness. Having given up or, possibly, an unrelated melancholy... and running into them. Them coming to you, is the feeling I get.

From there, I what seems like intense joy. Crying joy kind of thing. I don't know who is feeling it, could be you, and a feeling of fulfillment. The temporary kind, like from a good meal.

Are you left handed, by the by? That might explain some odd signals I was getting there.

Since I'm getting more abstract as I go along, I am probably tiring out or getting gorged on blood. That'll be the last one today.

>if you have something else to desire aside from blood and gore.

You laugh, but I really don't have many attachments besides that. I have no sexuality, no living family, money enough to live... My only real desire is blood. Blood's addictive to spirits, who knew?
>>
>>19465362
>How do I get my intuition back?
8 of spades - as i said, it was something you were born with, so you never "lost it". i'm not good with occult readings, so unfortunately i'm really sorry, i'm not sure what you can do, just know that its always there. all i can suggest is taking time out of your day, weather through meditation, rest, giving basic readings on 4chan and asking for feedback... i'm not sure :( sorry for the cop-out answer. i can only suggest trying to strengthen it however you can, similar to a person lifting weights for muscle. start out small again, don't push or overwork yourself or you'll get burnt out. hopefully another reader could answer this for you...

>I'm trapped in my head.
queen of hearts - turn to someone you love, trust, and/or care about when these feelings get too overbearing. even if it's just a friendly reader here on 4chan. i feel like you are lacking support somewhere, or feeling alone, perhaps misunderstood or just frustrated with life and society. perhaps even frustrated with yourself. focusing too much on negatives instead of positives, perhaps? which is a shame, because you have so much to offer the world, and your "goods" far outweigh the "bads". of course, there are other things going on in your mind I'm sure, such as work, school, just life in general... it's such an easy trap to fall into, getting stuck in our minds. just try not to take things so seriously, focus on yourself as much as you can, take some time out of your day to be alone (put down phone, close laptop), but most of all, don't be so hard on yourself. don't "overthink" things, don't worry so much, just take it easy on yourself, and others.

good luck, anon. i hope a more experienced reader can read this for you. take care. xx
>>
File: 1466997753777.png (13KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
1466997753777.png
13KB, 201x199px
>>19465043
last request, thanks in advance if yes
>>
>>19465373
hi hello luv, what you need?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19465243
Thank you so much Empath <3
>>
>>19465307
are you still doing readings stray-kun?
>>
>>19465386
Anytime anon <3 I'm here for you if you need me
>>
>>19465243
and yikes, those cards....
>>
>>19465380
I wanna know when I'll meet the person who's to be my wife, or who that person is.

Thanks so much
>>
>>19465366
That last part was touching :( I may or may not give you some blood the next time you come around.
>>
File: 1421534189464.jpg (93KB, 600x872px) Image search: [Google]
1421534189464.jpg
93KB, 600x872px
>>19465366
>a terrible feeling of hopelessness. Having given up or, possibly, an unrelated melancholy..

That would be the current me in the present.

>left handed
Nah, albeit I have done some "sinister" things in my day, a good old fashioned right handed all american boy, sorry to disappoint.

>You laugh
Not really. I've seen my fair share of it, and get the addictive nature of it honestly. At least you're honest about it, and I can respect that, have a pic for the road friendo, don't have a lot since I use anime as escapism and that kinda gory stuff happens all too often in reality, but hope this is to your liking anyhow. Thanks for the read, really do appreciate it, well worth the loss of a little blood if you ask me.
>>
>>19465383
Query?
>>
File: 1427151784923.png (174KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1427151784923.png
174KB, 600x800px
>>19465391
depends; are you still cute and/or posting cute anime pics?

I'll read it anyhow, what's your question kid?
>>
>>19465409

Will I hook up with anybody at my club?

Query?
>>
File: 1495536527551.png (182KB, 355x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495536527551.png
182KB, 355x527px
>>19465403
I don't see it as a disadvantage. My desires are rather simple compared to the majority of humanity. Do you have any idea how ridiculous romance, love, and sex look from an outside perspective? I don't feel like I'm missing much.

Don't feel pressured to do anything. If your path needs my help, you'll get it.

>>19465404
Well, that might imply a swift end to your current situation. Or even a presently happening end. Who am I to know.

If you aren't left handed, disregard. I simply saw you smoking with your left hand.

Hopefully my advice will come in handy, but I feel it's more... imprecise than I wanted it to be. Easier to get drunk on this stuff than i suspected?
>>
File: 1478894810513.png (179KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1478894810513.png
179KB, 500x358px
>>19465373
going to sleep, gnight loves
>>
>>19465410
Could I get a love reading?
>>
>>19465243
i have your email, and i will get back to you soon about the reading!
>>
Just wanted to let anybody reading know that I'm still around.

>>19463762
>>
File: IMG_20170820_003104.jpg (149KB, 700x1510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170820_003104.jpg
149KB, 700x1510px
>>19465410
Depends on what you like. I may have a cute anime girl to share.

Wanna know what would come out of talking to him again. How it would go and if it would be worth it and things like that. Maybe even some advice on how to get the conversation going in the right direction.
>>
>>19465392
Thank you!!!! :)
>>
>>19465410
>>19465450
Btw, we used to have a thing but stopped talking for awhile. Communication is kind of awkward and shallow now, if you get what I mean
>>
>>19465402
this is a good query for stray!!
>>
File: 000000000101010000001111100.jpg (53KB, 460x710px) Image search: [Google]
000000000101010000001111100.jpg
53KB, 460x710px
Hi friendships of /div/ it's been a while. Opening my books tonight for some readings. What I'll need from you for the best results:

>Meditate on your query
>Whilst focused on your question let a number 1-385 call out to you.
>Give me that number and your query

In return I'll give you a bunch of old rhyming text. Now let's party like it's 1495, love and good vibes always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaRNvJLKP1E
>>
>>19465497
Will he ever tell me he likes me?

>>
>>19465497
Will I be with her or is she my next gf?
>>
>>19465497
Female
What am I misunderstanding about the situation between him and I?
>>
>>19465497
what does he think of me, will we marry?
>>
>>19465497
Hi friendship, good to see you back
<3
>>
>>19465010
who are you :(
let me fill you with joy
>>
File: 000001100011100000.jpg (74KB, 494x960px) Image search: [Google]
000001100011100000.jpg
74KB, 494x960px
>>19465508
Your verse pull:

A Consolation
By W. Shakespeare

>WHEN in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes
>I all alone beweep my outcast state,
>And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries,
>And look upon myself, and curse my fate;

You appear to me as the speaker here, your heart reaching out to unload its heavy burden of feeling unrequited. It seems you feel isolated in thoughts and feelings, with a past that seems stained with strife for men.

>Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,
>Featured like him, like him with friends possest,
>Desiring this man's art, and that man's scope,
>With what I most enjoy contented least

So withdrawn in this feeling of aloneness for love, you've taken to picking apart your flaws. True, he might feel the same, but his inability to act has left you wondering what is wrong. This insecurity manifests in self doubt. "Why doesn't he like me enough to make this work? What is standing in our way?" These phrases whisper themselves into my ear when peering into your energy.

>Yet in these thoughts myself almost despising,
>Haply I think on Thee—and then my state,
>Like to the lark at break of day arising
>From sullen earth, sings hymns at heaven's gate;

There is a golden lining through all this pain, which is your unyielding thoughts for him. You truly admire and care for him, dare I even say love. This lifts your spirits even on the darkest of hopeless days.

For thy sweet love remember'd, such wealth brings
That then I scorn to change my state with kings.

It ends telling me, that you are the master of fate here, the ball is in your court to bring closure to this stalemate. Your page pull is 'Summons to love', which is a call to arms. The speaker calls upon the Gods and elements to help him rise to the challenge of love, lastly your Prophet pull:

Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself.
Love possess not nor would it be possessed;
For love is sufficient unto love.
>>
>>19465497
44 >>19463762
>>
I have a feeling this is Bv's future
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBbLPnQ-CEw
>>
>>19465544
Wow, that is really spot on.
>>
>>19465555
dang look at those quads
>>
>>19465544
Thank you!
>>
File: 000011010111110000.jpg (75KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
000011010111110000.jpg
75KB, 500x493px
>>19465518
Your verse pull:

The Sleeping Beauty
S. Rogers

>SLEEP on, and dream of heaven awhile—
>Tho' shut so close thy laughing eyes,
>Thy rosy lips still wear a smile
>And move, and breathe delicious sighs!

The speaker here unmasks himself to be your heart. You present yourself as a prince watching over his dormant princess as she sleeps on. You watch over and protect her, but dare not wake her as your entranced by her radiant peaceful slumber. Will things go your way if you rouse her with a kiss?

>Ah, now soft blushes tinge her cheeks
>And mantle o'er her neck of snow;
>Ah, now she murmurs, now she speaks
>What most I wish—and fear to know!

Stirring in her sleep, her lips part to tell you your hearts desire, will she be yours?

>She starts, she trembles, and she weeps!
>Her fair hands folded on her breast:
>—And now, how like a saint she sleeps!
>A seraph in the realms of rest!

There is a deep pain inside her, a trial she is facing that causes her to sleep on. Until this pain is overcome it is cruel to awaken her for your own gain.

>Sleep on secure! Above controul
>Thy thoughts belong to Heaven and thee;
>And may the secret of thy soul
>Remain within its sanctuary!

It ends telling me that you accept this burden of hers and carry on in your duty of watching over and protecting her until the day comes where she is ready to move forward, hopefully by your side. Until that day comes and that battle is won, the secret of both your fates remains locked away as a secret of the Above. Attempting to pull more for you to unravel that secret, I was met with a blank page, and missing verse. As frank of an omen as they come for stop peeking. I wish you all the luck in the world on your quest, this read gave me all sorts of warm and fuzzy feelings.
>>
>>19465583
i'm not aware of what burden or trial you're talking about but your reading spooked me a little. thank you.
>>
File: 00000111010101.jpg (143KB, 1203x960px) Image search: [Google]
00000111010101.jpg
143KB, 1203x960px
>>19465519
Changing things up I went over to Prophet first. The speaker begins by calling out your wandering nature:

>You who travel with the wind, what weather-vane shall direct your course?
>What man's law shall bind you if you break your yoke upon no man's prison door?

What a rather powerful and interesting way to start this reading. Without looking too deeply, already I get the feeling of this situation being complicated. You are in-touch with the world and your intuition, you follow the wind and carve your own path in many ways. This cautions us from the beginning to not let the weather-vane of my reading set your course in stone. The second line, cautions me slightly on his nature and intent with you. I see his prison door as being a contradiction to your free flowing spirit. Does the wind do well behind trapped doors? I believe it is his intention to bind you to him by man's law; marriage. From the cautionary nature of this however, it doesn't feel like an intention worth celebrating. I'm almost struck with a feeling of fear of abandonment. A bit like a man chasing fireflies with a jar, hoping to capture their light to keep away his darkness. Your first pull from treasury is very esoteric and long, it's "The Hymn" by J. Milton. Is he into the occult?

Your last pull:

The Happy Heart
T. Dekker

>ART thou poor, yet hast thou golden slumbers?
>O sweet content!
>Art thou rich, yet is thy mind perplexèd?
>O punishment!
>Dost thou laugh to see how fools are vexèd
>To add to golden numbers, golden numbers?
>O sweet content! O sweet, O sweet content!
>Work apace, apace, apace, apace;
>Honest labour bears a lovely face;

I take this as, be thankful for the good in your life, no matter the form it takes, and cast out the bad even if it looks enticing. Love takes work, and should you two work on the darkness within him, and overcome this flaw, this relationship will be much more healthy for it. Good luck. <3
>>
>>19465497
What my spiritual guides are trying to tell me? Am I on the right path?
Thanks in advance for your time
>>
File: 000111000001101.jpg (122KB, 500x894px) Image search: [Google]
000111000001101.jpg
122KB, 500x894px
>>19465526
Oh dear, I hate being a bearer of bad news. I truly hope this is a miss dear but it looks bad.

The Green Linnet
By W. WORDSWORTH

This poem speaks of the beginning of beautiful love, romantic and picturesque I'm shown the courtship that has been occurring between you two. My focus however, was not pulled to the beginning when I opened my books. In fact, the focus seemed fixated on the end which reads as thus:

>My dazzled sight he oft deceives,
>A brother of the dancing leaves;
>Then flits, and from the cottage-eaves

You are being blinded by his flattery and romancing, he is a man of wandering interests. You should not be terribly mad, this speaks of a deep pain and feeling of being unloved on his behalf. Those who seek to consume many are a bit like a black hole, they gulp down on any light that gets near enough to orbit them. It destroys the lights, but the destructive force cares little for their well being, it only seeks to fill itself with their warmth for a while. Don't wish the black hole harm since it is only acting within its nature, but likewise don't let yourself become a causality to it.

>Pours forth his song in gushes;
>As if by that exulting strain
>He mocked and treated with disdain
>The voiceless Form he chose to feign,
>While fluttering in the bushes.

Your second pull if you needed confirmation is this:

Coronach
By W. Scott

>HE is gone on the mountain,
>He is lost to the forest,
>Like a summer-dried fountain,
>When our need was the sorest.
>The font reappearing
>From the raindrops shall borrow,
>But to us comes no cheering,
>To Duncan no morrow!

It goes on like this for many verses, ending with "thou art gone, and for ever." I'm sorry Anon, I truly hope I'm wrong here, but this seems like a tragic love story about to begin.
>>
>>19465667
Are you a guy? You write really weird
>>
>>19465533
<3 Happy to be back, I missed you all.
>>19465566
>>19465568
Anytime! I'm happy to hear this helped and was accurate. Me gusta feedback.
>>19465596
I imagine this burden is hidden within her, shiiet she sounds just like me with how I'm always suffering in silence. The task will be helping her feel safe enough to open up to you about this pain so you can help her defeat it. Truly wish you both the best of luck.
>>
File: r00d.jpg (71KB, 625x564px) Image search: [Google]
r00d.jpg
71KB, 625x564px
>>19465669
>>
New Thread:

>>19465700
>>
>>19465697
That's not an answer to my question tho
>>
>>19465687
Sending you love vibes <3
>>
>>19465628
Ahh, thanks. :3 I'll take all that into consideration.
I like your readings biblio-anon.
>>
File: 00000010101011111.png (553KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
00000010101011111.png
553KB, 600x435px
>>19465545
>Decode this vague thing for me while I be vague about it

Hmm well I understand why this has gone unanswered this long. Have some more vagueness:

>To you the earth yields her fruit, and you shall not want if you but know how to fill your hands.

Her cryptic message holds the truth which explains why she phrases it in a way that is thought provoking. She seeks to teach you how to decipher, a bit like catch a fish vs teach a man to fish.

>It is in exchanging the gifts of the earth that you shall find abundance and be satisfied.
>Yet unless the exchange be in love and kindly justice it will but lead some to greed and others to hunger.

This cautions of using the knowledge for the wrong intention, one you moments later bring up - attention. If this knowledge is not passed down through love, you will pass it down through desire of ego to be fed which will lead you to compare and be left wanting.

This warning seems a bit too late however. Your jealousy concerning attention is addressed moments later:

>Invoke then the master spirit of the earth, to come into your midst and sanctify the scales and the reckoning that weighs value against value.
>And suffer not the barren-handed to take part in your transactions, who would sell their words for your labour.

Yup hope this helped, but I have a feeling it won't haha. Gooodluck friend.
>>
>>19465639
Getting you right now senpai, I'll post it in the new thread. <3
>>
>>19465734
Thank you. I'll be waiting, no rush. <3
>>
>>19465497
What should I do to fix what I've done and have them return to me? How patient should I be? I lost them
>>
>>19465497
Will a new path and opportunities open up for me soon ?
Thx !
>>
>>19465442
I should've stayed up, sorry bout that. If you're here tell me what info you need please
Thread posts: 421
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.